剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Well, we know the general area.
我们知道大致范围
We know the time. We set up a checkpoint.
还知道时间 我们可以设一个检查站
We catch the driver. No.
就能抓住这个司机 不
We'll find a way to stop this.
会有办法阻止这件事的
Together.
一起阻止
But what if this happens again?
要是又发生一遍呢
And then you forget everything I've told you.
你会忘了我对你说过这些
Then you'll tell me again.
那你就再跟我讲一遍
Why did you bring me to school?
为什么带我来学校
Because I can't check every kid for green shoes by myself.
因为我一个人查不完所有的小孩穿什么鞋
I've never seen so many kids' feet in my life.
我一辈子都没见过这么多小孩的脚
Well, even if the victim changed,
即使受害者变了
we still had to cover our bases, you know.
我们还是得以防万一
It was worth a shot.
小心一点总没错
And you're in the area where you found Duke?
你在杜克出事的地方吗
Yeah. It's all clear.
对 路上没人
Okay. Remember to keep your eyes peeled
那好 你保持警惕
because the accident happened
事故就发生在
right after the church bells at noon.
午间教堂钟响之后
Not making many friends, but it's pretty quiet around here.
虽然我不爱闹 但这里也太静了
Maybe it's not going to happen today.
也许今天不会出事
I'm okay.
我没事
Nathan?
内森
I'm...
我...
Nathan.
内森
No.
不
All right. OK.
好 行
Can somebody call 911? We have an officer down!
谁打一下911 有个警官受伤了
Beige sedan, male, older, medium build.
米色轿车 年长男性 中等身材
I didn't get a plate.
没看清牌照
This is kind of strange.
感觉有点怪
I'm not going to let you die, okay?
我不会让你死的 好吗
Do you understand me?
你听明白了吗
Stop it. Do you understand?
别这样 你明白吗
I'm going to fix this.
我会处理好的
It doesn't hurt.
我感觉不到疼
The only thing I feel is you.
我能感觉到的 只有你
No...No...
不要 不要
No! No!
不要 不要
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Wow, I guess I did something right last night.
看来我昨晚做对了事
Hey, you're hurt.
你受伤了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Everybody else resets, but I'm still hurt.
大家都重置了 只有我的伤还留着
That means I keep my injuries, so
也就是说我能留着伤 所以
if I die...
我要是死了
No, you're in shock. We got to get that looked at.
你受惊了 我们去看医生
No, no, no, no, no, no. You don't understand. I think...
不不不 你不懂 我想...
I think I might be the only one that can stop this.
我想也许只有我可以停下这一切
If something happens to me, then this might never end.
如果我出事了 就会没完没了
We could be stuck in this day forever.
我们会永远困在这一天
Okay. Here's your shirt. Thank you.
你的衬衫 谢谢
What's going on? 'Cause that stuff you were saying...
你怎么了 你说...
I'm sorry. I don't have time to explain, all right?
抱歉 我没时间解释
I know that you made plans,
我知道你今天有计划了
and I wish I could do that picnic thing,
我也希望能和你去野餐
but I can't.
但我不能
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你为我做件事
I'm going to hate this, right? Definitely.
是我讨厌的事 对吗 肯定的
Okay, okay.
好 好
Chris Brody. First, I'll
克里斯·布罗迪 第一 房♥租
get you your rent tomorrow.
我明天会给你
Second, yes, Chris and I are sleeping together.
第二 是的 我跟克里斯睡了
Yeah. Third, don't do payroll today.
是吗 第三 今天别发工资
I hate payroll.
我讨厌发工资
But you know what I do like? Money, yeah.
知道我喜欢什么吗 钱
I was going to say Chris Brody. Okay.
我本来要说克里斯·布罗迪 行
Okay, Chris has something that he wants to tell you.
行 克里斯想跟你说件事
Thank you.
谢谢
What's up, Chris?
什么事 克里斯
I hear you make a mean waffle.
听说你华夫饼做得不错
The secret, in the maple syrup. Right.
秘诀是枫糖浆 好吧
Come on, I'll show you.
来 我做给你看
Blown off career day.
你翘了学校的职业启蒙日
Since you're here, can you...
既然你来了 能不能
I'd just give it a minute.
过会儿再喝吧
What?
怎么了
And then, I died?
然后我就死了
Yeah, but something else happened. I...
对 还有一件事 我
I got hurt. And it's still here today.
我受伤了 伤口却留到了今天
I was helping you because you had been...
我那时在帮你 因为你被...
Yeah, and...
是 然后...
But obviously, you know, you're in one piece,
但显然你还好好的
but I'm still hurt,
我的伤却还在
which means that if I die, then...
也就是说我要是死了 就...
then I die.
真的死了
And if that happens and...
如果真的这样
What is it? Is this an endless time loop?
这算什么 无止境的时间循环吗
That's not going to happen.
不会的
Let's find our hit-and-run driver.
我们去找那个肇事逃逸的司机
Yeah.
好
All right, I've got the schools
保险起见 我通知了各个学校
looking for kids with green shoes, just in case.
找穿绿鞋的孩子
What else?
还有什么
Started setting up checkpoints, which didn't work.
设了检查点 但没用
Department's looking for beige sedans.
相关部门在找米色轿车
We're booting or impounding every one we find.
锁上或扣下所有可疑车辆
We're going to get that driver.
我们会找到那个司机
There's one last thing.
还有一件事
Every time I try to stop the accident,
每当我试图阻止事故发生
I change things and people die.
我都会改变一些事 死的人会不同
It's like the butterfly effect, and I'm the butterfly.
就像蝴蝶效应 而我就是那只蝴蝶
That means you don't go downtown.
也就是说你不能去市区
No way. But we're already changing things
想都别想 我们把事说了
by talking about them.
已经做改变了
I've already seen you die once.
我已经看你死了一次
If that happens,
如果再发生
and we don't get a repeat...
万一不会再重置的话
Please.
求你了
Hi. Haven PD. We're asking people to stay off the streets.
港湾警♥察♥局 请大家远离道路
Okay. Thank you.
行 谢谢合作
So far, the patroI cars haven't
目前为止 外♥围♥的巡逻车
spotted any beige sedans on the perimeter,
还没发现任何米色的轿车
and I'm asking people to clear the streets.
我在驱散行人 让大家别到路上去
You wouldn't belleve how many cars we booted today.
你不会相信我们今天锁了多少辆车
I'm not making fans as the interim chief.
我这个临时警长得罪了不少人
I know that you hate this,
我知道你讨厌这样
but thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你相信我
Just promise you'll clear out in time.
跟我保证你会及时躲开
I don't... I know, all right?
我不... 我知道
I'll be safe, okay?
不会有事的 好吗
Promise.
我保证
Down by 10 at the bottom of the eighth,
第八局即将结束时
Boston comes back from the brink.
波士顿拿到十分 惊险获胜
Final score, Boston 11...
最终比分 波士顿11分
...New York 10. Outstanding play by...
纽约10分 出色的表现...
Grey Gull. Hey, it's me.
灰鸥酒吧 是我
If you're looking for your boyfriend,
要是你找你男朋友的话
he just missed the most amazing Red Sox comeback of all time,
他刚刚错过了红袜队最精彩的逆转
and I don't even like team sports.
连我这种不喜欢团队运动的人都没错过
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表