剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
the machines, they can only do what they could do, right?
机械都只能干它们力所能及的事 对吧
So we could use that to beat them.
那我们就可以克敌制胜
How?
怎么做
Run!
快跑
Wait until it runs out of ammo.
我们等它弹♥药♥用尽
Shit. We gotta get out of here before this place blows.
该死 我们得趁爆♥炸♥前逃出去
Okay, come here.
到这儿来
You ready? Yeah!
准备好了吗 好了
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Is there anything in this town this guy didn't fix?
镇上有什么不是他修的吗
We gotta get you to a hospital! What?
得送你去医院 怎么了
It's fine.
没事的
No. Just because you can't feel anything
不行 你感觉不到
doesn't mean you're not injured.
不代表你没受伤
They'll bleed less if we leave them in.
让它们插在伤口上可以少流点血
We gotta find Louis before his machines attack anyone else.
我们得在他的机器袭击别人前找到路易斯
I thought I fixed you.
我还以为把你修好了
Hey, shoppers. $49.99.
电视机前的观众 只要49.99美元
That's $49.99. Gets you this TV recorder,
49.99美元就能把电视录像机带回家
and you never have to leave home again.
从此以后 足不出户尽享万物
Do you hear that? Never leave home again!
听见没 足不出户
Audrey two!
奥德丽二号♥
I said an hour.
说好一个小时
What, the FBI didn't buy you a watch?
怎么 联邦调查局没给你配手表吗
Audrey! It's gonna get dark soon.
奥德丽 天快黑了
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Take it easy.
别紧张
It's just me, Duke.
是我 杜克
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
All right, come on, let's get back to town.
好吧 快走 我们回小镇去吧
Yeah. Town.
好 小镇
This isn't your way of trying to welch on our deal, is it?
你该不会想耍赖吧
I still need that file. You owe me.
我需要的那份文件 你还欠着我
What file?
什么文件
I... You know what? I knew it.
你知道吗 我早料到了
I mean, I didn't know it. But I knew...
我不知道会这样 但我有料到
What did you think? Is this some kind of FBI trick?
你是怎么想的 这也是联调局的把戏吗
You know, you bond with me, we talk about our feelings,
你跑来找我 我们还谈心聊天
then you think I'll just let you screw me, huh?
现在你觉得我会任你玩弄戏耍吗
No, I don't think so. I don't think so.
不 我可没这个打算
Don't forget, I'm the one with the boat.
别忘了 船是我的
You're not okay, are you?
你不太对劲 是吗
Audrey, watch it.
奥德丽 小心
You see that?
看到没
Louis.
路易斯
Louis! Hey! What's wrong?
路易斯 怎么了
I don't know! Something weird.
我不知道 很奇怪
The stuff in the house. Okay. Wait.
屋子里的东西 等等
What's happening? It came alive!
出什么事了 突然活了
I barely got out of there!
我差点走不出来
Wait. Your things attacked you? Yeah.
等等 你修的东西攻击你 没错
He's not controlling them.
不是他在控制它们
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Halsey threatened your job.
哈尔西威胁到你的工作
The things you fixed killed him.
所以你修理的东西杀了他
They attacked Captain Robbie and Marcia, too.
他们也攻击了罗比船长和玛西亚
Marcia? Is she okay? Yeah, she's fine.
玛西亚 她还好吗 她没事
But do you know why they would want to attack them?
你知道它们攻击他们的原因吗
I don't know! I love Marcia.
我不知道 我爱玛西亚
She's the best thing that ever happened to me.
她是我人生中最美的彩虹
And Robbie, he's my friend.
罗比是我的朋友
He had a job for me in Alaska.
他给我提供了一份在阿♥拉♥斯加州的工作
Were you gonna go? I was thinking about it.
你准备去那里吗 我一直在考虑
Until Marcia asked me to move to Florida with her.
直到玛西亚叫我跟她一起搬去佛罗里达
Louis, the machines you fixed,
路易斯 你修理的这些机器
they're hurting anyone
它们攻击
who would give you a reason to leave Haven.
所有想带你离开港湾的人
Well, then, Marcia's in danger.
那么玛西亚会有危险
The piano. The puck machine.
除了钢琴 冰球机
Is there anything else that you would have fixed there?
你还修过那里的什么东西吗
Help! Help! Help!
救命 救命 救命
It's okay. I'm here. I'm here.
没事 我来了 我来了
Please, Louis!
救我 路易斯
This thing could kill her right now.
这玩意可以马上要了她的命
I know. So why's it waiting?
我知道 那么它在等什么
Hang in there, Marcia. I'm gonna get you out of here.
坚持住 玛西亚 我马上救你出来
It's sending a message.
它在传达一个信息
Parker!
帕克
Louis, ignore her and fix it.
路易斯 别管她 把它修好
What?
你说什么
Do you wanna save her? Yes!
你想救她吗 当然
Then you need to keep it happy, all right?
那就得让它满意 懂吗
Your machines have killed people.
你修的机器杀了人
Louis, what is she talking about? Please help me.
路易斯 她在胡说些什么 救我
You need to choose them.
你得选它们
Louis, please!
路易斯 求求你
Okay, baby. Okay. I'm gonna fix you all up.
好了 宝贝 我会把你修好的
There you go.
别闹脾气了
There we go.
搞定了
Louis! That was crazy!
路易斯 这太疯狂了
Thank you so much! No, no, no.
太感谢你了 别别别
You need to stay here.
你得留在这里
You need to stay here in Haven.
你得留在港湾
Let her go to Florida.
让她自己去佛罗里达州
Louis!
路易斯
Louis!
路易斯
There's a good girl.
好姑娘
You didn't see anything?
你什么都没看到吗
No. She just...
没有 她...
came back like that.
一回来就这样了
Do you know...
你知道...
Do you know where you are?
你知道你在哪里吗
A police station.
一个警♥察♥局
Yeah, I figured that one out all by myself.
我自己推断出来的
I should be a detective.
我应该去当警探
Yeah.
的确
Do you know who you are?
你知道你是谁吗
Yes. I am...
知道 我是...
I am...
我是...
Oh, God, I... It's okay.
天呐 我... 没关系
I'll tell you.
我来告诉你
Your name is Audrey Parker.
你叫奥德丽·帕克
You like...
你喜欢...
You like matinees in empty theaters
你喜欢去空空的剧院看午后场
and you hate runny eggs.
你讨厌溏心鸡蛋
What else?
还有呢
You're an FBI agent.
你是一名联邦探员
You became an FBI agent because you felt
你成为联邦探员的原因是 你觉得
that if you could help people,
如果能够帮助别人
help people in trouble, that you could...
帮他们摆脱困境 你就能
That you could connect.
与这个世界产生联♥系♥
I'm sorry. I don't remember any of that.
抱歉 我完全不记得了
It's okay. It's okay, 'cause I do.
没关系 没事的 因为我记得
How?
为什么
You're my friend.
因为你是我的朋友
We're like sisters.
我们像姐妹一样
And what is your name?
你叫什么名字呢
My name?
我的名字
It's...
是...
It's also Audrey.
我也叫奥德丽
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表