剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Let me help you! No!
让我帮你 不
No, wait! Nathan, let him go.
不 等等 内森 放开他
What? Why?
什么 为什么
I think that he needs to go back under the water. All right?
我觉得他得回水里去 好吗
Please, just...
拜托
trust me.
相信我
It's okay, Daniel.
没事了 丹尼尔
Lie down. Relax.
躺下来 放轻松
It'll be all right.
不会有事的
I thought you were gonna make me dinner.
我以为你会给我做晚餐
Body washed up on the beach today.
今天有一具尸体冲上了海滩
Guy with a tattoo.
身上有纹身
Really? Did it say, "I heart Haven"?
真的吗 上面是不是纹着"我爱港湾"
So, who was he?
那 他是谁
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
But I do know
但我知道
that somehow he's tied to Reverend Driscoll.
他和德里斯科尔牧师有某种联♥系♥
Well, maybe he knows what that symbol means.
他可能知道那符号♥是什么意思
Oh, I'm damn sure he does.
我非常肯定他知道
The last time I asked him, he just got all cryptic with me.
上一次我问他 他一直在装神秘
Like, religious cryptic?
像是宗教神秘吗
Jackass cryptic.
是混♥蛋♥故弄玄虚
We don't exactly get along.
我们处得不太好
But he hasn't met you yet.
但他从没见过你
Daniel can only breathe air for short periods of time now.
丹尼尔现在只能短时间呼吸空气
He's transitioning. Into what?
他正处在转变期 转变成什么
For generations, when the Troubles come,
一旦麻烦来临 所有格兰道尔家族的男性
all Glendower men, young and old,
世代相传 不论长幼
lose their ability to breathe air.
都会失去呼吸空气的能力
How do you live?
你们怎么存活
We migrate to the sea.
我们迁往大海
The children are affected first.
孩子们最先受到影响
They need to breathe water
转变期 他们一天
for a few hours every day as they change.
得呼吸几个小时的水
But with Leith, if this was happening, how could he drown?
但要是这样 利斯又怎么会淹死
He may have panicked, gone into the sea too soon.
他可能惊慌失措 太早入海了
It's why centuries ago, we realized that
所以几百年前 我们意识到
on the ebb tide of a new moon,
一旦新月当空 大海退潮
we had to all go into the water together.
我们不得不一起下水
Our unity triggers the final transformation.
我们的团结触发最终的转变
Did my father know about all this? Yes.
我父亲知道这些事吗 知道
At first, we assumed you did too,
起先 我们以为你也知道
both of you.
你们俩都知道
Because you recognized me.
因为你认出了我
You thought that I was Lucy.
以为我是露西
But of course, that's impossible.
不过当然 那是不可能的
Lucy would be in her 50s now.
露西现在应该五十多岁了
Daniel has to stay with us.
丹尼尔得和我们在一起
The change happens in two days!
这两天就要转变了
Why didn't Leith just tell Mary what was happening?
为什么利斯不把事情告诉玛丽
He was too afraid.
他太害怕了
She follows Reverend Driscoll,
她追随德里斯科尔牧师
and he believes that we're all evil.
而牧师认为我们都是邪恶的化身
Particularly you.
尤其是你
He thinks I killed his wife. Why?
他认为我杀了他妻子 为什么
He discovered we were having an affair.
他发现我们有染
But I didn't kill her.
但我没杀她
Your father knew that, but...
你父亲知道的 但...
Reverend Driscoll isn't a man to let anything go.
德里斯科尔牧师可不会放过任何事情
Or anyone.
或者任何人
It was 1983.
1983年
The note we found on Leith's body...
我们在利斯遗体上发现的字条
You had seen it before.
你以前见过
Because you wrote it.
因为是你写的
Look at that handwriting. It matches the note.
看看字迹 和字条一致
"I'm sorry I have to leave you"?
"对不起 我不得不离开你"
You were saying goodbye. To whom?
你在道别 跟谁
To my first husband.
跟我的第一任丈夫
I wanted to explain, but I was too afraid.
我想解释 但我太害怕了
I never gave it to him.
一直没给他
But I knew he'd never stop looking for me, so...
但我知道他不会放弃找我
I found another way.
我想了别的办法
Like faking your own death?
伪装成自己已经死了吗
You're Penny Driscoll.
你是佩尼·德里斯科尔
The Reverend's dead wife.
牧师的亡妻
The boys, they're all gone.
男孩们 都不见了
They've been kidnapped.
他们被绑♥架♥了
I found some tire tracks from a truck down by the cove.
我发现了卡车的轮胎印 一路沿着海湾
Whoever took the boys must have gone out that way.
把孩子们带走的人一定是沿那条路
Driscoll has them. He probably plans to cure them.
在德里斯科尔手里 他可能想治愈他们
He hasn't had much success with that lately. No.
他最近可不太成功 是啊
By tomorrow, the boys won't be able to breathe air.
明天 孩子们可能无法呼吸了
If we don't get them back, they will all die!
要是不把他们找回来 他们都会死
Edmund Driscoll was certainly never an easy man to live with.
艾德蒙·德里斯科尔绝不是好相处的男人
At first, it was an intensity
一开始 我被他的热情吸引了
I was attracted to, but once we came to Haven,
但我们一到港湾
that passion I thought I admired became so dark.
那股我钦佩的热情变得很黑暗
An obsession.
他痴迷了
The Troubles. It brought out such a terrible anger in him.
因为那些麻烦 这让他满腔怒火
I knew it was a matter of time before he turned it on me.
我知道他迁怒于我只是时间问题
He didn't abuse you, did he? Not physically.
他没虐待你吧 身体上没有
It was more subtle than that.
这种侵蚀更不易察觉
I was young, naive. I thought that if I just tried harder,
我那时很年轻很天真 以为只要多下功夫
the man I first met would come back to me.
他就会变回原来的样子 回到我身边
But he never did.
但并没有
Cole was so different from Edmund, so kind.
柯尔和艾德蒙不同 他那么和善
When Edmund found out I was having an affair,
如果艾德蒙发现我红杏出墙
I actually thought he'd kill me.
我真的以为他会杀了我
Hey, Reverend.
你好啊 牧师
Miss Ryan.
赖安小姐
I told you, call me Evi. Evi.
说了直接叫我艾维就好 艾维
Listen, if Reverend Driscoll has the children,
听着 要是孩子在德里斯科尔牧师手里
we're going to have to reason with him.
我们要说服他
There's no reasoning with Driscoll.
和德里斯科尔没有什么道理可以讲
Never was.
一直如此
Well, then we need to convince Mary to help us.
那我们得说服玛丽帮我们
She's not gonna want to watch her son die.
她不会想眼睁睁地看着自己的儿子死去的
She believes what Driscoll taught her.
她相信德里斯科尔灌输的思想
Better dead than cursed.
死了也比受诅咒好
We'll go to Driscoll,
我们去找德里斯科尔
make him give us our children!
让他把孩子还给我们
No, the Rev has men of his own.
不 牧师肯定布置好了手下
He'll be ready for you.
就等你自投罗网
Simon Crocker? They killed my dad?
西蒙·科洛科尔 他们杀了我爸爸
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你怎么在这 你们怎么在这
What is this? What?
这是什么 什么
Oh, this is...
这是...
It's my grocery list, I was gonna go to the...
是我的购物清单 我打算去...
Uh-huh, and the Rev's just storing it in his office for you.
牧师帮你把它放在他的办公室吗
You know what? Boys, not now. Listen.
你们俩 要争也别现在争 听着
We think the Rev might be involved in a kidnapping.
我们认为牧师和绑♥架♥案有关
Do you have any idea where he is?
你知道他可能会在哪里吗
I know exactly where he is.
我清楚的知道他在哪里
Thank you.
谢谢
Reverend Edmund Driscoll.
艾德蒙·德里斯科尔牧师
You're under arrest for kidnapping.
现在以绑♥架♥罪逮捕你
Don't even think about it. All right, guys, stop.
想都别想 住手
Let's find out what this is all about.
让我瞧瞧这是怎么一回事
This is about taking those Glendower boys from the compound.
是有关格兰道尔领地里的男孩的事
Glendowers?
格兰道尔家
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表