剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Hasn't anyone you know ever died because of The Troubles?
你认识的人里有没有因"麻烦"而死的
Anyone you cared about?
有没有你关心的人
You could have saved them.
你本可以拯救他们
Our dead people had different families and had different jobs.
死者们家庭情况不同 工作也不同
One died of natural causes. The other one committed suicide.
一个死于自然因素 另一个是自杀
One was Catholic, and the other was agnostic.
一个信奉天主教 一个是不可知论者
And they both had funeral services at different...
他们的葬礼也是在不同的....
Different churches.
不同的教堂举♥行♥
But both were buried at...
但都下葬在...
Eastside Cemetery.
东区墓地
You know, I'll just...
那个...我...
Mark them well, Kyle.
做好标记 凯尔
Our brothers will need to find them.
我们的兄弟要靠这个来找他们
Audrey, I know you think you know Duke.
奥德丽 我知道你以为你了解杜克
I do.
没错
No, you don't.
不 你不了解
A couple years ago, Duke rolled back into town.
几年前 杜克回到了小镇
Invited me to go fishing.
邀请我去钓鱼
Wanted to be friends again.
想跟我重修旧好
It felt good. I...
当时感觉不错 我
I let myself believe he'd changed.
我相信他已经改变了
Then l found out the real reason he wanted me to go fishing.
可我后来发现他约我的真正原因
To cover for him smuggling.
是为了给他走私打掩护
He figured if the Coast Guard pulled up, I could flash my badge.
他盘算着如果海岸警卫队搅局 我能亮出警徽
I was so pissed. I...
我很生气 我...
I went after him.
我尾随他
And we... we beat on each other for an hour.
然后我俩...我俩打了一个小时
And then I realized that I couldn't feel it.
然后我突然发现我感觉不到疼
My trouble came back because of that fight with Duke,
我的"麻烦"因为跟杜克打架回来了
and I don't think he even gave a damn.
我觉得他根本不在乎
Maybe Duke's changed.
也许杜克已经改变了
You can never trust him.
你永远都不能相信他
Okay. Come on.
好吧 走吧
Here, found it.
这儿 找到了
"Annie Fresnel."
安妮·菲涅耳
Okay.
好吧
So Bruce's sister's grave looks untouched. Just like Arlo's.
布鲁斯妹妹的墓地没啥变化 跟阿尔洛的一样
Everything looks normal.
一切看上去都很正常
Cemetery normal, at least.
起码墓地很正常
I don't get it.
我不明白
Parker. What?
帕克 怎么了
You don't see them?
你看不到吗
See who?
看到什么
Dead people, all around us.
死人 把我们都包围了
You don't see them?
你没看到吗
They're all around us. Must be 20 of them, more.
他们把我们包围了 得有二十个 不止
No, I don't... I don't see anybody.
不 我...我连影子都没看到
But you do? Why?
但你能看到 为什么
Maybe it's because you're immune to The Troubles?
也许是因为你对"麻烦"免疫
So ghosts are wandering the streets of Haven,
鬼魂们游荡于港湾的大街小巷
and I'm the only one that can't see them. That's perfect.
而我是唯一看不到他们的 太棒了
They're leaving.
他们走了
Okay, where are they going?
他们去哪儿了
Worst case? Off to kill 20 more people.
最糟糕会怎么样 再去再杀20多个人
Wonderful.
太棒了
Looks like the dead are making their presence known.
看来这些死人想让大家知道他们的存在
There's no way we can track them all.
我们没办法一一跟踪
We gotta find who's causing this.
我们得找出罪魁祸首
Parker?
帕克
So I ended up burying the weapons box.
所以我把武器盒埋了起来
Let me get this straight. You can end a trouble?
先让我搞清楚 你能终结"麻烦"对吗
Just have to kill someone to do it. Try not to forget that part.
但是别忘了 我得杀人才行
Wait, wasn't your father buried at Seaside?
等等 你的父亲不是埋葬在海滨了吗
Seaside is eroding.
海滨正被腐蚀
They moved him here about a year ago.
一年前把他移过来了
Wait, who moved him?
等等 是谁移过来的
Somebody from this cemetery, I guess.
我猜是墓地里的某个人
We need to get a hold of the caretaker, find out who buried who.
我们得联♥系♥下管♥理♥员♥ 看看他们分别是谁埋的
Maybe that's our link.
也许能找出点线索
Do you ever wonder why you're here?
你有想过你为何会身在此处吗
No. I mean, that's the one thing I don't wonder about anymore.
不 我已经想通了
I'm here to help the troubled.
我来是为了帮助那些人的
Yeah. But doesn't it...
是啊 但是解决不了问题...
doesn't it bother you that you never really solve anything?
难道不会让你心烦吗
I mean, a week goes by,
一周过去了
a month, 20 years, whatever.
一个月 二十年 不管多久
The Troubles keep coming back,
"麻烦"总是会回来
and people keep dying.
而人们总是会死
I have no alternative.
我别无选择
But what if you did?
如果你有呢
The caretaker said that the person who moved Simon
管♥理♥员♥说移走西蒙尸体的人
is the same guy that buried Arlo McMartin and Annie.
跟埋葬阿尔洛和安妮的人是同一个
It's Kyle Hopkins.
是凯尔·霍普金斯
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
That's... Wait, what do... What do you see?
那是... 等等 你...你看到了什么
The Chief?
警长
But he wasn't buried at Eastside.
可他不是葬在东滨了吗
What is he doing here?
他在这儿做什么
Take it from me, you may not wanna know. Go.
相信我 你是不会想知道的 去吧
Go, go talk to him.
去跟他谈谈
What do I say?
我该说什么
Nathan, it doesn't matter what you say, all right?
说什么无关紧要 内森
You get a chance to be with your dad again.
你可以和你♥爸♥爸重聚了
That's a gift. You don't pass that up.
那是上帝的馈赠 机不可失啊
Just go.
快去吧
I'll... I'll find Kyle.
我会...我会找到凯尔的
You two gonna be all right?
你俩不会有事吧
Yeah. Go.
不会的 去吧
Reunions are overrated.
你高估父子重逢了
"In memory of Rufus P. Barker,
"纪念卢夫斯·P·巴克
1812 to 1841."
1812年至1841年"
No matter how well prepared you are for something,
无论准备做得多么充足
dying has got a way of sneaking up on you.
死神总有办法能偷偷接近你
Hello, Nathan.
好啊 内森
Chief.
警长
You all right?
你还好吗
You get blown into a thousand pieces and tell me how you feel.
炸成碎片 你说感觉如何
I guess I'm mostly one piece here.
现在差不多完整了
So what was the story?
跟我讲讲
How did you explain my death and everything?
我的死因和那些事情你都怎么解释的
I told people you were lost at sea.
我告诉人们你在大海里失踪了
Well, I picked up your pieces.
我把你的碎片都捡起来
Put them in a cooler. Buried you on Goose Hill.
放到冷藏箱里 埋在了鹅岭
You buried me in a cooler?
你把我装在冷藏箱里埋了
Yeah.
没错
What cooler? Blue one.
什么冷藏箱 蓝色的那个
What a waste of a good cooler.
你居然糟蹋了个好冷藏箱
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸 你来这儿做什么
I don't know. I miss the rain.
我不知道 我怀念这里的雨了
That's not why you're here. There's plenty of what you miss.
这不是理由 你怀念的东西可多了
That's not why you're here.
这不是你在这儿的理由
I'm not back from the dead 10 minutes,
我死而复"生"不过10分钟
and you're already jumping all over me? I'm not... I...
你就扑过来质问我 我不是...
Yeah, you are.
别狡辩
Ghosts are coming back to settle scores.
鬼魂们回来复仇了
Is that what you're doing?
你也一样吗
No. No, I don't think so.
不 不是这样的
I suspect I'm here to see you, son.
我回来是为了见你 儿子
How are things? How are you doing?
一切可好 你过得如何
I'm talking to my dead dad in a graveyard.
我正在墓地和我死去的老爸聊天
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表