剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
that someday something could happen.
不知道什么时候会有事情发生
I didn't think it'd be like this.
但我没想到会这样
I'm sorry, Annie.
我很遗憾 安妮
What... What do you mean by "Like this"?
"这样"是指什么
Barry was, you know...
巴瑞他...你们知道的
Troubled.
"麻烦"缠身
Yeah.
是啊
He was trying to protect me, he said.
他想要保护我 他说
But he was ashamed.
但他感觉很惭愧
Anyone else know about his affliction? How it worked?
还有其他人知道他的麻烦和触发方式吗
Just family.
只有家人知道
And his friend Stu.
还有他的朋友斯图
Stu? Stu Pierce.
斯图 斯图·皮尔斯
He was always talking to Barry about their problems.
他一直在和巴瑞谈论他们的麻烦
He even convinced him to go to that stupid meeting
他还说服他去参加他在策划的
he was organizing.
愚蠢的会议
Stu was organizing
斯图为"麻烦"缠身的人
that meeting for troubled people tomorrow night.
准备了一场会议 就在明晚
He ran away before l could talk to him.
我还没来得及问他 他就跑走了
And both of our victims were attending.
两名受害者都是与会者
Annie said Stu was compiling
安妮说斯图列了一份
a list of troubled people.
与会者名单
What, so Stu's some kind of
你想说斯图是个反♥社♥会♥份子
troubled sociopath that collects
自身有着"麻烦"
the names of troubled people,
却收集着"同类"的名单
and then picks them off one by one?
然后逐一解决掉他们吗
Barry was ashamed of who he was.
巴瑞为他自己感到羞愧
Maybe Stu hates himself so much
或许斯图太恨自己了
he wants to kill people like him.
所以他想杀了所有和他一样的人
Okay, the fact that you came up with that profile so quickly,
你这么快就想出了事情的大概轮廓
that worries me.
这让我很不安
Maybe someone figured out Stu was killing his own.
或许有人发现斯图想自杀
Maybe they came for revenge.
或者他们是来报仇的
Ma'am, are you okay?
女士 你还好吗
Please, my husband!
求求你 我丈夫
Your husband? Your husband did this?
你丈夫 是你丈夫做的吗
No, my husband, Stu.
不 我丈夫 斯图
They attacked us and they took him away.
他们袭击了我们 带走了他
House is clear. They're gone.
屋里没人 他们已经走了
I don't think Stu's the killer.
我觉得斯图不是杀手
They've got him. And they've probably got his list, too.
他们抓走了他 或许也得到了那份名单
Then whoever took him
带走他的人
knows the name of every person going to that meeting.
知道所有与会者的名字
Our kidnapper has a hit list.
绑♥架♥犯有份暗♥杀♥名单
No, Mrs. Ryan.
不 赖安夫人
I... I get it. Your daughter liked her secrets.
我听明白了 你女儿喜欢保密
That's part of her charm.
这正是她的魅力之一
Sure.
好
I'll inventory her stuff before I send it.
我寄给你之前会清点好她的东西
Your grief is touching.
你难过的样子真触人心弦
What? She bought it back?
什么 她把它买♥♥回来了
Evi.
艾维
"Duke, in case things go bad,
"杜克 你得拿着这个
you should have this. I'm sorry."
以免事态恶化 对不起"
You've gotta be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
Colleen, um, I need you to tell me anything
柯林 你能否跟我描述下
that you can remember about those men that took Stu.
那些带走斯图的人
Well, they were all wearing masks with gloves and hoods,
他们都戴着面具 手套和兜帽
but, um...
但...
when they were tying me up on the ground,
当他们在地上绑我的时候
I remember there was something on their leg like a tattoo?
我记得他们腿上有个类似纹身的东西
In the shape of a circle?
是圆形的吗
No, it was more like a big number,
不是 更像是个很大的数字
like a...maybe a three and a...and an eight?
貌似是...3...还有...8
It's not a tattoo,
那不是纹身
but permanent marker's pretty hard to wash off.
但永久性的记号♥要洗掉也绝非易事
Stu's kidnapper was running in that 10k.
绑♥架♥斯图的人也在跑马拉松
I bet if we checked those race numbers for a three and an eight,
我敢说背号♥里有3和8的人
we're gonna find out he's Patrick Grolsch.
一定是帕特里克· 高胜
We have your race number,
我们找到了你的背号♥
and we saw you arguing with Stu, all right?
还看到你和斯图在吵架
Why did you kidnap him?
你为什么要绑♥架♥他
Did you decide killing Reggie and Barry wasn't enough?
你觉得杀雷吉和巴瑞还不过瘾吗
You're nuts.
你们疯了吧
I heard what happened to those two.
我听说了他俩的遭遇
How could I have done that?
我怎么能办得到
Maybe you used your affliction.
或许你动用了你的"麻烦"
You're suggesting I'm troubled?
你是说我有"麻烦"吗
Or you're working with someone that is.
或者你和某个有"麻烦"的人合作了
Look. All you have is half a number on a leg.
你们的线索只是一条腿上的半个数字
Okay, listen. I don't know what your lawyer told you...
够了 我不知道你的律师是怎么跟你说的
Lady, I am a lawyer.
小姐 我就是律师
And I have witnesses that saw you harassing me at the race.
我有目击证人证明你在比赛中途骚扰我
And now you drag me in here with no probable cause?
你现在是想凭无法成立的理由耽误我吗
I'm filing a suit, a very public suit.
我会提起诉讼的 公开诉讼
No.
别
Good luck finding your friend.
祝你们早日找回伙伴
I can't believe you just did that.
难以置信你居然放他走了
I am trying to protect you.
我在保护你
Because suddenly, I need protecting now?
突然之间 我需要被保护了吗
Why, because I was the only one that had the nerve
为什么 因为我是唯一敢朝
to shoot a guy that was gonna kill a little girl?
要杀小女孩的男人开枪的人吗
A troubled little girl who happened to be a cannibal,
那个女孩是食人魔
and the man you shot was the Rev,
而你枪击的人是牧师
one of this town's leaders.
他是这个小镇的领袖之一
Is that what you're worried about?
你担心的是这个吗
What the town thinks?
担心镇上的人怎么想
What about what you think, Nathan?
那你怎么想 内森
You know what? Actually, since this whole thing started,
你知道吗 一切发生后
you haven't said what you think.
你从没问过你怎么想
So tell me.
告诉我
Do you think I did the right thing?
你觉得我做得对吗
Yes.
当然
I know you did what you had to do to save that girl's life.
我知道你为了救那个女孩 做了该做的事
But right now, my opinion doesn't matter,
但现在 我怎么想不重要
and I can't do my job if I'm under indictment.
如果我被起诉了 就无法继续工作了
People are just looking for an excuse,
人们现在只是在找一个理由
so at least one of us has to follow procedure.
好至少让我们其中的一个人接受审判
Okay.
好吧
Teague and Teague Incorporated.
蒂格蒂格有限公♥司♥
I've been looking for you boys.
我正找你们呢
Had to help with the deliveries.
我们得帮忙送报
The paper's already on its third edition.
这份报纸已经加印第三版了
Everybody wants to read about the Rev.
所有人都想知道牧师的事
Yeah, I think I'll wait for the movie.
我等着你们把它拍成电影
I was hoping I could show you boys something.
我有东西要给你们看看
What do you think it is?
你们觉得这是什么
A silver box.
一个银质盒子
Yes.
没错
Well, look at that.
瞧瞧
Very interesting.
真有趣
Well, still looks like a silver box to me.
那也只是个普通的银质盒子
Can I see that?
能给我看看吗
Well. I've seen this design before.
我见过这种设计
It's one of our early silversmiths.
是早期某个银匠的手笔
You think you could find out anything more about this box?
你们能帮我调查一下这个盒子吗
What the hell it has to do with the Crockers?
它和科洛科尔家到底有何关联
If my father ever owned it?
是否是我父亲曾经的藏品
Well, I'm sorry, Duke.
抱歉 杜克
We're just too busy right now to take on another project.
我们太忙了 没时间接其他活
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表