剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表
Anyway, Parker and Brody just left, they're dropping it off.
不过 帕克和布罗迪刚刚把证送过去了
Chris Brody? Really?
和克里斯·布罗迪 真的吗
They're on a date?
他们在约会吗
Date? No, I don't think Parker's up for dating.
约会 不 我不觉得帕克会去约会
She's a lovely young woman.
她可是年轻漂亮的姑娘
So poised and quite a figure.
身材不错 气质很好
Stop. Audrey's got way too much going on to start dating.
停 奥德丽有那么多事 怎么可能约会
Uh-huh, are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Uh, give Ben my regards.
代我向本道贺
Even back then, an object like this must have had value.
就算在过去 这东西也价值不菲
Correct?
对吧
I'm not negotiating, Mr. Crocker.
我不是来讨价还价的 科洛科尔先生
Neither am I, Ms. Keegan.
我也不是 基更女士
I'm not here for money.
我不是为钱而来的
Simply your wisdom.
是为了你的知识
Now is there anything that you can tell me about this box?
能告诉我关于这盒子的一些事情吗
Stories? Legends?
故事也好 传说也好
Powers?
或者其中的力量
It's a box, Mr. Crocker.
这是个盒子 科洛科尔先生
Exactly what powers could it have?
能蕴含什么力量
Ms. Keegan, your family has been here forever.
基更女士 你的家族世居于此
You know exactly what I mean.
你知道我的意思
Well, I've seen work like this before.
我之前见过这样的手工作品
Late Colonial.
来自殖民后期
Regis Glendower or someone from his shop.
是里吉斯·格兰道尔或者他店里某人做的
Okay, then why was it hidden inside a wall?
那它为什么被藏在墙里
Because it's a lovely piece.
因为它太美了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
As far as I know, it's just a box.
据我所知 它就是个盒子
It must be worth something.
它肯定有所价值
It is valuable. I'm sure, dear.
它的确很珍贵 亲爱的
You just have to find an interested buyer.
你们只要 找到有兴趣的买♥♥家就行了
Which is a possibility.
这完全可能
Okay, so l saw Ben and Peter fighting earlier.
我看到本和彼得早前争吵了
l want to go talk to Peter.
我想和彼得谈谈
Don't mind me.
别管我
I'm just waiting for my date to get done with work.
我就等我要约会的美女忙完正事就好
Just don't make eye contact.
别和人眼神交流
Well, what are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这里
Actually, I'm looking for Ben Keegan.
事实上 我在找本·基更
I saw you two fighting earlier.
我看见你们之前在争吵
Um, what were you two fighting about?
你们在吵什么
We were not fighting. Just discussing. Stupid stuff.
我们没争吵 只是讨论一些蠢问题
What time the DJ could put on something bumping.
关于DJ什么时候放什么舞曲
Seemed like more of an argument than that.
似乎是比这种更激烈的争吵
Were you and dad fighting about the land again?
你和爸爸又在争吵地的事吗
It wasn't a fight.
我们没有争吵
And it's our future, honey.
那关乎我们的未来 亲爱的
Look. We don't have a lot of time.
听着 我们时间不多
Can we just cut to the chase, guys?
你们能不能直截了当一点
Oh, sure.
当然可以
Can we get you anything?
您想喝点什么
No, no, I just want to know what you guys were fighting about.
不用 我就想知道你们在争吵什么
Please. You're our guest. Stay.
请留步 您是我们的客人
Actually, I'm not. Well, you are now.
其实我不是 可你现在是了
Hey, someone brought in a kick ass Bordeaux just for me.
有人给我带来一瓶顶级波尔多葡萄酒
Let's have some.
一块喝点吧
That's not what I had in mind.
这不是我的初衷
You know what? Me neither.
你知道吗 也不是我的
All right. Excuse me for a sec, thank you.
失陪一下 谢谢
All right, listen, this whole Chris Show thing.
听着 你这套克里斯个人秀
This isn't really working out.
一点作用都没有
So just trust me on this, all right?
这事就让我来吧 好吗
Sure. Fine. Whatever.
当然好 你随意
Thank you.
谢谢
All right. What were you saying about land?
你说地怎么了
My Aunt Beverly inherited this timber land
我姨妈贝弗莉还小的时候
when she was a little girl.
继承了这片林地
And Peter wants my dad to ask her to give us some of it.
彼得想让我爸拜托姨妈分我们一些地
Which really isn't her business.
这其实不关她的事
Look, we're getting married tomorrow.
听着 我们明天就要结婚了
This is a private event,
这是私人事件
and I really don't want to spend it answering questions.
我可不想把时间全用来回答问题
I understand.
我理解
Can you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Can you keep them here? I need to go talk to somebody.
你能把他们拖在这吗 我要去找人问话
And watch him.
看住他
Can't you pass this on to someone else?
你就不能让别人做吗
The phones are down. This is a fluid situation, Chris.
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 情况还在变化 克里斯
Be fluid.
你也要灵活应变
Worst date ever.
史上最糟糕的约会
Peter has Moira's heart.
彼得赢得了莫伊拉的心
As long as he's got that, Ben'll bargain with him.
只要她爱着他 本就会跟他交涉
There are ways that Peter could have hurt Ben
彼得也许能够在本不察觉
without him necessarily knowing about it.
的情况下伤害他
Peter has his troubles.
彼得有他的麻烦
But not that kind.
但不是那种
Really? Because I heard you tell him today
是吗 因为今天我听到你跟他说
you pray that blood won't spill.
你祈祷不会有血光之灾
I was talking about marrying a cheat.
我指的是欺骗婚姻
If someone has disappeared,
如果有人失踪了
why don't you go talk to them?
你为什么不去问他们呢
Why?
为什么
They tried to kill me a long time ago.
很久以前他们想杀死我
The Keegans are trouble.
基更家的人有"麻烦"
Not my family. Not the Novellis.
不是我们诺维利家的人
How did they do that?
他们怎么做到的
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Daddy!
爸爸
Peter! What happened here?
彼得 出什么事了
The force needed to rip a body apart like this is huge.
要把一个人撕成这样可需要巨大的力量
No human could have done this.
人类是办不到的
How did you find him? Just heard a noise and I came over here.
你怎么发现他的 我听到声响就过来了
And you let Moira see him like this?
你居然让莫伊拉看到他这个样子
She must have followed me.
她肯定是跟着我过来的
Dom Novelli had scars like this.
道姆·诺维利也有这样的伤疤
He said the Keegans did it
他说是基更家的人干的
because they were troubled, but...
他们有"麻烦" 可是...
This is Ben Keegan.
这是本·基更啊
Are you suggesting he did this to himself?
你是说他把自己弄成这样吗
All right. So he was tied up and dragged here by someone
好吧 他被某个人绑起来拖到这儿
or something.
或是被某个东西
What is in these woods?
这片林子里有什么
Breaker 1-9. Breaker 1-9.
呼叫组织 呼叫组织
This is Dave the Destroyer. Anybody got their ears on? Come on.
我是"驱逐舰"戴夫 有人在吗 快啊
Dave?
戴夫
Baby Bear, Baby Bear.
警♥察♥小哥 警♥察♥小哥
We're lame, come on.
我们抛锚了
Where are you guys?
你们在哪
A three iron from the Keegan farms is our 20, over.
距基更家农场两百来米 完毕
What happened? Guess.
出什么事了 你猜
Be quiet.
别说话
Baby Bear, we got some bubbling civilians in the soup.
警♥察♥小哥 有几个小公民出了点麻烦
Can we get an ETA? Over.
何时前来救援 完毕
Guys, I'll come help you one more time.
我再帮你们这一次
But only if you stop talking
但你们不准再那样说话了
like that and get off the air, right now.
而且现在就关掉无线电
Copy that, Baby Bear. These birds are gonna roost. Over and out.
收到小哥 鸟儿回巢了 通话完毕
All the guests just left.
所有客人都走了
I told you this would happen.
我跟你说过会这样
剧集 | 港湾(2010) | 导航列表