Steady... - It's chocolate.
我给你切一块 再倒点牛奶如何
Why don't I cut you a slice and pour you some milk?
计划有变
New plan.
我分散她的注意力 你和Frasier谈谈
I'll distract her while you talk to Frasier.
怎么了 Roz 没想到今晚会见到你
What's going on, Roz? I didn't expect to see you tonight.
我有很重要的事
Well, um, I have something really important
要和你说 你一定要听我说
to talk to you about, and I really need you to listen to me.
当然啦 我就是干这行的
Well, absolutely, that's what I do.
我真的真的真的觉得你不该再和Julia约会了
I really, really, really think you should stop seeing Julia.
我知道你俩有过结
Look, I know you two have your difficulties.
不是这个原因 她一点都不适合你
No! It's not that. She's all wrong for you.
我想我知道怎么回事了
I think I see what's going on here.
你和我的关系很亲密
You and I have a close relationship.
电台新来了个女的
A new woman comes to the radio station.
她和我建立了亲密的关系
She and I form a close relationship,
你就觉得受到了威胁 - 不是的 她是个恶魔
and you feel threatened. - No. She's evil.
不是你的错 你看不出来
It's not your fault. You can't see it
是因为她在你面前装模作样
because she puts on an act around you.
你有没有想过
Did it ever occur to you that
也许她在其他人面前装模作样
maybe she's putting on an act for everybody else,
而或许我看到的才是她的真面目呢
and that maybe I see her as she really is?
噢 她彻底给你洗♥脑♥了
Oh, she's got you totally brainwashed.
Roz 你没有权力来这里和我说她的坏话
Roz, you have no right to come over here and run her down to me.
这真的和你一点关系也没有
It's really none of your business.
就是和我有关 - 什么原因
This is my business! - And why?
因为 我们是朋友啊
Because...we're friends.
我真不敢相信你竟敢这样反驳我
I can't believe you're turning on me like this!
为了留在你的节目 我放弃了比现在好十倍的工作
I gave up a job that was ten times better to stay on your show!
是的 老实说 我完全不明白你为什么这样
Yes, and frankly, I don't understand that!
你到底为什么拒绝那份工作
Why exactly did you turn down that job?
为了我对你的忠诚啊 - 对我的忠诚
Out of loyalty to you! - Loyalty to me?
你确定吗 你确定不是因为你胆怯了吗
Are you sure? Are you sure it wasn't just fear?
你确定你不是在利用我
Are you sure you're not just using me
作为自己拒绝成长和前进的借口吗
as an excuse not to grow and move on?
谁想吃点饭店做的蛋糕
Who wants restaurant cake?
你必须做出抉择 Frasier
You're going to have to choose, Frasier.
你不能让我置于这种境地 Roz
You will not put me in this position, Roz.
我们之后再说
We will discuss it later!
不好 告诉我 是选她还是选我
No! Tell me! It's her or me!
现在就说 否则我向上帝发誓
Tell me now, or I swear to God
我从这里走出去 再也不会回来
I will walk out of here and I will not come back!
谢谢你 Julia 我要吃点蛋糕
Thank you, Julia, I think I will have some cake.
很好
Fine.
这里就是你的办公室了 Doyle女士
And this will be your office, Ms. Doyle.
就当在自己家一样吧 - 谢谢你 Wiswell先生
Make yourself at home. - Thank you, Mr. Wiswell.
你不会再改主意了 是吧
Uh, there's no chance you'll change your mind again, is there?
不会 KACL是过去式了 - 不错
No. KACL is ancient history. - Good.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表