Frasier 你怎么能这样利用你♥爸♥
Frasier, how could you do your father like this?
他一直都想当主席
He's always wanted to be president,
但没想到他会用如此下作的手段
but I never thought he would stoop this low!
够了 够了
All right, that's enough!
我儿子是业委会有史以来最棒的委员
My son is the best thing that ever happened to this condo board,
但是你们这些人太小心眼 根本意识不到
but you guys are too petty to see it!
你们不配拥有他 既然你们不想要他
Well, you people don't deserve him! And if you don't want him,
你们也得不到我 我退位了 走吧 Fras
you don't get me either. I resign. Come on, Fras.
就来 老爸 - 现在我们怎么办
Right behind you, Dad. - Now what do we do?
严格意义上说 主席退位
Well, technically, when the president resigns,
竞选的第二名上位
the runner-up takes power.
没错
That's right, isn't it?
我也不想这样的
Well, it's not the way I would have liked it,
但是规定就是规定
but bylaws are bylaws.
作为你们的主席 我想借用一个人的话
So as your president, I would like to quote a man
他懂得人♥民♥的语言
who understands the language of the people!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表