Yes, Kenny needed to talk out some problems,
但是他不需要把童年
but he didn't need to analyze
每一刻都分♥析♥一遍
every moment of his childhood.
就是这里才算废话
That's where it gets into the mumbo-jumbo.
我只是想找到他烦恼的根源
I'm just trying to get to the root of his problems.
你知道吗
You know what,
我想与其说他需要治疗
I think you needed to give therapy
不如说你更需要提供治疗 - 你知道我怎么想吗
more than he needed to get it. - And you know what I think?
我觉得我已经听够了
I think I'm finished listening to you!
好吧 好吧 可能我是自己玩得太开心了
All right, fine, maybe I did enjoy it. Look,
我上学就是为了这个 我爱做这个 而且我还是认为
it's what I was trained to do, it's what I love to do, and I still think
我多少帮助了Kenny - Frasier
I was doing Kenny some good. - Well, Frasier,
话说 Kenny也不是唯一一个有心理问题的
you know, Kenny's not the only one with mental problems.
那是什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
意思是你可以开始接别的病人
It means you can start seeing other patients.
哦 对啊 对啊 我也想过这个
Oh, right, right. Well, I've thought about that.
为什么不呢 如果你真的喜欢
Why not, if you love it?
话说 也许我可以
You know, perhaps I could start
每周花几个晚上见病人
seeing people a couple of nights a week.
我甚至可以把Daphne原来的房♥间改成办公室
I could even convert Daphne's old room into an office.
如果你真这么做的话 你的病人等你的时候
Well, if you do, while they're waiting,
看什么节目我说了算
they're watching what I want to watch.
嘿 大伙 - Kenny 怎么回事
Hey, guys. - Kenny! What happened?
你没事吧 - 我觉得Trudy和我不合适
Are you all right? - I don't think Trudy and I are a fit.
我们到停车场的时候
When we got to the parking lot,
她男朋友把我推倒抢了我的夹克
her boyfriend pushed me down and took my jacket.
哦 真遗憾 - 我觉得自己真是个失败者
Aw, I'm sorry. - I feel like such a loser.
不 你不是失败者 如果你想谈谈这件事
No, you're not a loser. And if you need to talk about this...
Frasier还挺擅长这些的
Frasier's pretty good at this sort of thing.
Kenny 我跟你说 你什么时候准备好就来找我 好吗
Well, Kenny, I'll tell you what. Whenever you're ready, okay?
在这之前
For the time being,
不如让伙计们给你来杯啤酒 怎么样
why don't you let a couple of buddies get you a beer, okay?
谢谢 话说
Thanks. You know it's too bad
Trudy设套抢劫我真是太糟了
that Trudy was just setting me up to get mugged
因为在那之前 我们俩真的很有戏
because up to that point, we were really cooking.
好了 敬约会一杯
Well, here's to dating!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表