第十季 第十三集
对不起 我一坐飞机就紧张
Sorry. I'm a nervous flyer.
看得出来
Yes, I see.
你都已经吓得脸色惨白了
Oh, you're white as a sheet.
不是吓得 其实我一直都这么白
No, actually, I'm always this pale.
我前妻说过
My ex-wife used to say she could tell
我一尴尬她就知道了 因为尴尬的时候我就不白了
when I was embarrassed because I'd turn off-white.
深有同感 有时候熬完一夜过后
I can empathize. Sometimes after a late night,
我得用修正液遮黑眼圈
I covered my under-eye circles with Liquid Paper.
你来西雅图是工作之需还是纯玩儿
So are you traveling to Seattle for business or pleasure?
但愿能兼顾
Both, hopefully.
我在找新的工作地点 你呢
I'm relocating for work. How about you?
我来找老朋友帮个忙
I need to ask an old friend for a favor.
只是帮忙的话 你也太费周折了
It's a long trip just to ask for a favor.
是个大忙
It's a big favor.
但愿你朋友能帮到你
Well, I hope your friend complies.
得费点事 不过我会得到我想要的东西的
It'll take some work, but I'll get what I want.
我的天啊 你俩面色也太惨白了
Oh, dear. You two look awfully pale.
我能帮你们拿些什么吗
Can I bring you something?
没有多余的黑色素就算了
Not unless you have any extra melanin lying around.
你该去当喜剧演员 - 我也想过
You should be a comedian. - I've thought about it.
爸 老爸 老爸 怎么了 你躲什么
Dad? Dad, Dad! What? Are you hiding?
我听到钥匙开门的声音
I heard the key in the door,
还以为Lilith和你一起回来了
I thought Lilith might be with you.
她到底来干什么
What's she coming for anyway?
我也不知道
Well, I don't really know.
她得横跨整个美国过来
She... she said she was flying across the country
问我一些重要的事
to ask me about something that was important.
搞得老神秘了
She's being very mysterious about it.
那是她吗
Is that her?
不是不是 老爸 我明天才见她
Well, no. No, Dad, I'm not seeing her until tomorrow.
她快来的时候和我说一声 好吗
Well, let me know when she's coming, will you?
我好找好理由闪人
So I can come up with an excuse to clear out.
我不太擅长临场发挥
Because I'm not good at winging it.
Lilith 你好
Oh, Lilith. Hi.
看看谁来了 老爸 - 你好 Martin
Look who's here, Dad. - Hello, Martin.
我得走了 要练签名
Oh, time to go... practice my signature.
请进 Lilith
Please, come on in, Lilith.
我以为我要等到明天才见得到你
So, I didn't think I was going to be seeing you 'til tomorrow.
是的 是这么打算的
Yes, I know that was the plan,
但是我得在去酒店前过来拜访一下
but I just had to stop by on my way to the hotel.
我想告诉你的事
What I'm here to talk to you about
不是随随便便能说出口的
is not something one just drops on another person.
请坐
Please.
Frasier 最近 我潜意识里的渴望
Frasier, recently, a subconscious yearning
已经逐渐浮出水面了
has tunneled its way to the surface, and...
我现在知道我需要什么来完整我的人生
I now know what it is I need in order to make my life complete.
好消息啊 我要怎么帮你
Well, that's wonderful news. How can I help?
你可以把你的精♥子♥给我
You can give me your sperm.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我想再生个孩子
I want to have another baby.
这你肯定不用我来帮你
Well, you certainly don't need me for that.
波士顿肯定有人有精♥子♥
Surely someone in Boston must have sperm.
我首先来找你
I came to you first
因为这样Frederick就能有一个亲弟弟或亲妹妹了
so that Frederick could have a full sibling.
就是说我们就得一起再生个孩子
So, just like that we're going to have another baby together.
不仅如此
No, no. Not just like that.
我在基因组图上模拟了我们的显性和隐性特征
I mapped out our dominant and recessive traits on a genome square,
根据孟德尔法则 把变异考虑在内
applied Mendel's laws, allowed for anomalies
得出结论 从生理角度来说你是最佳人选
and concluded that you are the best biological choice.
我懂了 我已经被你的甜言蜜语所诱惑
I see. Well, as enticed as I am by your honeyed words,
但我还需要几个香吻来说服我
I'm gonna need some kissin'.
Frasier 别误会
Frasier, don't misunderstand,
我并不是在提议改变我们的关系
I'm not proposing any change in our relationship.
我们不要上♥床♥吗
Would we... sleep together?
我的想法是冷冻你的精♥子♥
I thought we'd freeze your sperm.
那是"上"还是"不上"
Is that a "Yes" Or a "No"?
原始的受精方式不现实
Natural fertilization isn't practical.
那样每次我排卵的时候 都得飞来西雅图
I'd have to fly to Seattle every time I ovulate.
好吧 好 那你的打算就是
Right, okay. So, then your plan is...
我找个本地医生
for me to visit some local doctor,
冷冻我的精华 然后给你带回家
freeze my essence and then bring it home with you.
没错 "打包"带走
Correct. I'll take mine "To go".
不好说 我得考虑一下
I don't know. I... I'm gonna have to think about it.
当然 肯定的 你考虑吧
Yes, of course, absolutely. Think about it,
明天答复我 - 好的
...and you can give me your answer tomorrow. - Okay.
你可以从角落里出来了 Martin
You can come back from around the corner now, Martin.
晚安 Lilith - 晚安
Good night, Lilith. - Good night.
你在偷听
You were eavesdropping?
无心之过 我也只听到
It was an accident, and I only heard the part
她说想和你生孩子那段
about her wanting to have another baby with you.
她根本没把我算进育儿计划里
She completely threw me.
我不懂你为什么一脸吃惊
Well, I don't know why you're so surprised.
她知道Crane家的基因有多好
She's seen what the Crane genes can do
所以就回到"水井"求"水"了
and she's coming back to the well.
我该怎么回答这样的请求啊
How does one respond to something like that?
我打赌 你要是说"不" 她就会去找Niles
Well, I bet if you say "No", she'll go to Niles.
还真是 她也太自我了
Really, it's just so self-centered.
她所有的一切都是为自己考虑
I mean, she's got this all figured out for herself
一点都没为我的人生着想
without the slightest consideration for my life.
Niles肯定会说"不"的
And Niles'll say "No" for sure,
也就意味着一件事
which means only one thing.
她会追根溯源
She'll come to the source.
找我
Me.
"水"源
The fountainhead.
什么 - 简直不敢想
What? - Can you imagine?
Lilith和我的孩子会是
Lilith's and my kid would be
你 Niles和Freddie的弟弟
brothers to you and Niles AND Freddie.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
如果你和Lilith和好
And if you and Lilith got back together,
你就成了那孩子的继父兼哥哥
you'd be his step-father and his brother,
Niles就成了你儿子
and Niles would be your son...
兼他自己的叔叔
and his own uncle.
要是能讲这么个故事 这事儿还挺值的
It's almost worth doing just so that I can tell the story.
Niles 你好啊 Daphne和她妈出发了吗
Oh, hi, Niles. Did Daphne and her mom get off okay?
嗯 她们一个小时前去接Roz和Alice了
Yes. They picked up Roz and Alice an hour ago.
不过她们要怎么忍♥着厮杀的冲动
Although, how they're going to get all the way
顺利到达加拿大 我就不得而知了
to Canada without killing each other, I don't know.
她们为什么要跑那么远
Why did they have to go so far?
是我的主意啦
Well, that was my idea.
我看到加拿大趣味王国是加拿大不列颠哥伦比亚省
I read that Canadian Fun Country is one of the best amusement parks
东南部最棒的游乐园之一
in southeastern British Columbia.
好吧 我只是觉得Daphne她妈应该注意一点
Well, I'm just saying Daphne's mom should be careful, you know.
如果你在这儿拿的是暂时签证
If you're here on a temporary visa,
有时候就不那么容易回来了
sometimes people have a difficult time getting back into the country.
我怎么没想到呢 Frasier
That hadn't occurred to me, Frasier.
看你一个人孤伶伶的
Well, seeing as how you're single,
我本该邀请你共进晚餐
I'd invite you to join me for dinner,
但是今晚我要和Lilith见面
but I'm meeting with Lilith tonight...
说一件很微妙的事 - 老爸和我说了
...on a matter of some delicacy. - Dad told me.
听着 不要因为晚饭她付的钱就觉得你有义务回报
Now listen, don't feel obligated because she's buying you dinner.
说真的 Niles 我还没完全否决这件事
Truth be told, Niles, I hadn't ruled it out entirely.
再要个孩子也未尝不可
It would be nice to have another child.
Lilith也是个很棒的母亲
And Lilith is a wonderful mother.
只是 和一个无法结婚的人生孩子
It's just that, well, is it right to create a human being
到底对不对呢
with a woman to whom you couldn't stand being married?
不管你怎么决定我都支持你
Well, I'm behind you whatever decision you make,
不管还是正确还是疯狂的决定 - 谢谢
the right one or the crazy one. - Thank you.
不好意思 来杯意式浓缩咖啡
Excuse me, may I have an espresso?
你手上是什么
And... what have you got here?
去年夏天在海滩拍的照片
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表