Well, now that Daphne's helping you relax,
你想不想和我们一起吃大杂烩
do you want to join us in a little melange?
什么 - 包你喜欢 Niles可会搞了
What? - You'll love it. Niles is amazing.
等等 你在说什么啊 - 难道你有别的事
Wait, what are you saying? - Unless you have other plans.
也不是 但是
Well, I guess not, but...
开吃咯
Great. Then here you go.
哦 水果沙拉啊
Oh. Fruit salad.
老天爷啊 我以为你说的是"大杂交"
Oh my God, I thought you said "Menage"!
水果之间倒是水乳♥交♥融
Well, the fruits do mix a little promiscuously.
我还在想 "我的天啊 他们在说什么啊"
I mean, I was thinking, "Oh my God, what are they saying?"
放心 真要搞我们不会只给你
Rest assured, we would have offered you something
水果沙拉来让你进入状态
more than fruit salad to get you in the mood.
跟你说 她刚才没拒绝
You know what? She didn't say no.
是的呢 她没拒绝
You're right. She didn't.
只是因为太诡异了
It was only because it was so weird.
我没想好说什么 - 就这原因吗
I didn't know what to say. - Is that why?
我觉得某人有点喜欢我们哦
I think someone has a little crush on us.
你想得美 - 我们知道你想要什么
You wish. - We know what you wish.
好吧 我们说点别的
Okay, Okay. Let's talk about something else.
你们这周末打算干什么
What are you guys going to do this weekend?
干♥你♥咯 要是按照你的意愿的话
You, if you get your way.
如果我们刚才问你了 你会拒绝吗
So, if we had have asked you, you would have said no?
必须的
Of course I would have.
我懂了 我们有什么问题吗
I see, what's wrong with us?
你觉得我们没有魅力吗
Do you find us unattractive?
那我们戴着面具怎么样
Well, what if we wore masks?
扮成尼克松和科学怪人 我们只有这两种面具了
They'd have to be Nixon and Frankenstein. That's all we've got.
够了你们 住口
All right, you guys! Stop it!
不好意思 我都不知道
I'm sorry I didn't understand
你们说水果沙拉还有暗语
your little code word for fruit salad.
我们才要道歉
We're sorry.
你还没吃晚饭 我们却在拿你开涮
Here you haven't even had dinner and we're teasing you.
你还没吃晚饭吗 我都不知道
Oh, you haven't? I didn't know that.
我给你做点吃的 - 不用了 没事 我也不太饿
Let me make you something. - No, it's OK, I'm not that hungry.
别客气了
Oh, come on.
好吧 我不会拒绝三明治(3P)的
Oh, all right. I wouldn't say no to a sandwich.
是啊 他做得特别好
Yes, he is doing a hell of a job, isn't he?
听着 你觉得放在大厅的新植物如何
Oh, listen, what did you think of the new plants in the lobby?
我爸特别喜欢
Dad was particularly pleased
听别人夸壁式烛台的花边装饰
with how they complimented the filigree in the sconces.
这种事别跟别人讲啊
Don't tell people that!
是的 我们主席真是实至名归 再见
Yes, I suppose the best man did win. Bye-bye.
又一位满意的选民 - 好棒噢
Another satisfied constituent. - Well, whoop-de-do.
你好 - 你好 Frasier 嘿 Marty
Hello. - Hi, Frasier. Hey, Marty.
嘿 Paul
Hey, Paul.
我就下来祝贺你
I just came down to congratulate you.
每位主席都说要买♥♥新烘干机
Every president talks about getting new dryers,
但是终于是你给搞定了
but you finally did something about it.
你看 老爸 大家都喜欢你为大楼做出的贡献
You see, Dad. They love what you're doing for the building!
当然 失败的滋味是痛苦的
Of course, the sting of losing was quite painful.
但这都是值得的 只要能让我们拥有
But it's worth it, if we can have a laundry room
配得上21世纪的洗衣房♥
that can take us into the 21st Century.
你是个堂堂正正又大度的人 Frasier
You're being a good sport about this, Frasier.
热心公益事业是Crane家的行为准则
Well, you know, public-spiritedness is the Crane code.
千真万确 Paul 你能不能 - 当然
Right on! Uh, Paul, could you, uh... - Oh, sure.
那个 我能不能把垃圾回收桶
Uh, hey, is it OK if I move the recycling bins
移到楼梯底部的过道上
down to the landing at the bottom of the stairs?
请自便 - 太好了 谢谢
Knock yourself out. - Great, thanks.
可能有点问题 - 什么
Is this going to be a problem? - What?
我想我们需要达成一项共识
I think we need to reach a little understanding.
要是有人问你问题 你就看我
Now, someone asks you a question, you look at me.
如果我挠鼻子 就意味着"不行" 懂了吗
If I scratch my nose, it means "No." You get it?
鼻子和不行都是"B"开头的
They both begin with the same two letters: "N-O."
如果我碰眼睛 就是"行""可以"的意思
Now if I touch my eye, it means "Aye," as in "Yes."
你猜我摸屁♥股♥是什么意思
Guess what you're being if I touch my ass.
老爸 - 我觉得自己还是能
Dad? - I think I can at least
做些不用费脑子的决定的
take care of the no-brainer decisions myself.
不该是这样的
That is not how this is supposed to work.
我以为事情本该这样
Well, I thought how this was supposed to work,
我同意竞选主席
was that if I agreed to do this,
你就满足我一个要求
you would do the one thing I asked for.
是的 扩大停车位
Yes, wider parking spaces,
但是我想好了五年内先要做的事
but I have five years of ideas here to implement first.
五年 等我拿到停车位
Five years? By the time I get my parking space
我都开着三轮老年代步车 背着氧气罐了
I'll be driving a three-wheeled scooter with an oxygen tank on the back!
就算我能加快进程
Look, even if I could fast-track it,
还得做可行性研究
there are feasability studies to be done.
还有业委会审查
There's, um, a committee review,
还有招标过程
and then there's a bidding process.
你不能直接雇个提着油漆的人
You can't just hire some guy with a can of paint.
我就打算这么干
Well, that's what I'd do.
所以才不让你管事
Well, that is why you're not in charge.
这是你下次会议的议程
Now, here's your agenda for the next meeting.
请确保字字都按着上面写的来 - 是 大人
Make sure that you follow it to the letter! - Yes, master.
爸 我觉得你对
Dad, I sense you're chafing
社会服务的严厉桎梏有不满啊
under the cruel yoke of public service.
记住 我们必须让自己的私欲
Remember, we must subordinate our own wishes
服从大楼的利益
for the good of the building!
还有那不是我们的手势
And that is not one of our hand signals!
下一项 决定把什么什么放在房♥顶上的
Next item, a study to determine the feasability of putting...
可行性研究
something on the roof.
有志愿者吗 - 我来
Any volunteers? - I volunteer.
我想拓展一下这个想法
And I would like to explore the idea...
在房♥顶上造一个庭院
...of putting a patio on the roof.
好 差不多就这样
All right, well, that about wraps things up.
提问 - 准许发言
Uh, query? - Recognized.
是不是还有什么您没有提到
Wasn't there, uh, something else you wanted to bring up?
没 我觉得没了
Nope. Don't think so.
您确定吗 我发誓我听到主席说了
Are you sure? I-I could have sworn I heard the president say
关于新的通风系统的事
something about a-a new ventilation system.
今晚已经做得够多了 - 才怪
Oh, we've done enough for tonight. - No, you haven't!
我保证只要你再看看
I'm certain that if you simply consult the agenda
你辛辛苦苦准备的议程
which you so painstakingly prepared,
肯定会发现还有最后一项
you will find that there is one last item.
哦对 还真有
Oh, yeah! Here it is!
扩大停车位
Wider parking spaces.
有道理 提得好 - 好主意 不愧是Marty
Oh, that's good. Real good! - Great idea, classic Marty!
你确定不是通风系统吗
Are you sure it's not a ventilation system?
不是 扩大 车位
No. Wider...spaces.
谁赞同更好的停车位 - 我
Those in favor of better parking? - Aye!
谁反对更好的停车位 - 我
Those opposed to better parking? - Nay!
提议通过
Motion carries!
提问 - 不许说
Query! - Not recognized.
Marty 我恐怕得打断一下
Marty, I'm afraid I have to interrupt.
你有个快递
There's a delivery for you.
拿进来 Richman太太
Bring it in, Mrs. Richman.
来了
Here we go.
哇哦 蛋糕 什么日子呀
Whoa! A cake! What's the occasion?
我们想感谢您
We wanted to show you our appreciation
这段时间来为我们所做的事
for all the great things you've done for us.
哇 我从没想过能在糖霜里看见自己
Wow! I never thought I'd see myself in frosting!
过去几周 您为这座大楼所做的事
In the last couple of weeks, you've done more for this building
比过去两任主席加起来都多
than the last two presidents combined.
您是怎么想到这么多好主意的 - 我也不知道
Where did you get all these great ideas? - Oh, I don't know.
每当我想看电视的时候 它们就来找我了
They just come to me while I'm trying to watch TV.
Fras 要不你发挥下自己的作用 切下蛋糕吧
Why don't you make yourself useful and cut the cake, Fras?
乐意之至 主席大人
My pleasure, Mr. President.
你好 - 别生气
Hello. - Oh, don't be sore.
我最终肯定会提出通风系统的
I'll get to the ventilation system eventually.
你违背我们的协议
You went back on our agreement.
在这里应该是我说了算
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表