You mean baby. No, no, this is our second.
我们就要有第四个孩子了
We've got number four on the way.
真替你们高兴 不过还是挑个
And we're thrilled for you, but perhaps we could chat
没在试着生孩子的时间聊天吧
some other time when we're not trying to create life.
签名和日期 - 好的
Sign and date. -Right.
这个过程是对夫妻关系的考验
This process can be hard on a relationship,
但是她会放松下来 一切都会好起来的
but she'll relax and things'll get better.
我们已经离婚了
We're already divorced.
干得好 因为她永远不会变
Good, 'cause she'll never change.
起来 走了 - 请跟我来 先生
Up and at 'em. - Follow me, sir.
进去以后 放轻松就行
Just go in and make yourself comfortable.
你想要什么柜子里都有 - 谢谢你
You'll find everything you need in the cabinet. - Thank you.
等下 Frasier 虽然可能没什么用 但是
Oh, wait Frasier. It probably doesn't matter, but...
试着想点积极的事儿
try to think positive thoughts.
多谢提醒
Thanks for that.
我本来想思考美洲印第安人的困苦生活的
I was going to think about the plights of the American Indian.
我只是说 我们应该优先考虑样本
I'm just saying we should put the welfare of the sample first.
什么事
Yes?
事后别睡着
And don't fall asleep afterwards,
我想尽快把小宝贝们送去冷冻
I want to get these puppies on ice ASAP.
再见了您嘞
Goodbye now.
就稍微 - Lilith
Just a hint... - Lilith!
要是只有一件我能自己搞定的事 就是这件事了
If there is ONE thing I can do BY MYSELF, this is it!
快走开
Now go away.
这边请
Right this way.
干嘛
What?!
我想起个特别的方法
I just remembered a special method
说不定可以提高生男孩的几率
which supposedly increases the likelihood of having a boy.
我知道了 那有没有什么办法可以提高
I see. Is there something I can do to increase
甩掉爱管闲事的疯子的几率
the likelihood that we won't have a meddling control freak?
没有 但是你倒是得找个方法
No, but perhaps you can use a method
生个能让人接受他人意见的宝宝
which will give us a baby that can take other people's advice.
只要不是带有讽刺意味的说教
I would settle for a method where it won't
我都愿意接受 - 赶紧去干吧你 - 哦
turn out to be a sarcastic prig! - Oh, just do it! - Fine!
等等 我不希望你在生气的时候做那事儿
Wait, I don't want you to do it when you're mad.
咱们还是别吵了 坐下来歇会儿
Why don't we just take a minute to sit down and breathe?
是你的损失
It's your dime.
老天爷啊
Oh, dear God.
要是这个孩子继承了
What if this child inherits
我们所有的缺点而非优点怎么办
all of our flaws instead of our strengths?
岂非噩梦 - 不可能的
We could create a real nightmare. - That's not going to happen.
这孩子会和第一个一模一样
It's going to be exactly the way it was the first time.
这就是你想要的吧
Is that what's going on here?
我们到底是想要个孩子还是想要重现过去
Are we trying to create a baby or just trying to recreate the past?
Frederick也快成年了
I mean, Frederick's almost grown now,
有失落感也是人之常情
it's only natural to feel a sense of loss.
Frasier 别想得这么简单
Frasier, don't be simplistic.
不是的 Lilith 我明白你现在的感受
No, Lilith, I know what you're going through.
你希望感受自己还是当年那个新晋妈妈
You want to feel needed and loved as you were
能像以前那样被孩子需要 感受到孩子的爱
when you were a new mother.
过去确实令人诱惑
The past can be very seductive.
我也沉浸在过去了
I mean, I've fallen into it too:
想试着再经历一次Freddie的童年
I'm trying to relive Freddie's childhood.
但你不能用过去填补当下的缺失
You can't use the past to fill what's missing in the present.
都过去了
It's gone.
Frasier 我也思考了很多 我觉得这件事做的没错
Frasier, I've done a lot of thinking and this feels right to me.
但是我无法苟同 很抱歉
But it's not right for me. I'm sorry.
我也是
I'm sorry too.
你没事吧 - 我会没事的
You all right? - I'll be fine.
要是我没法儿和你再生个小Frederick
If I can't make anther little Frederick with you,
我还可以克隆一个
there's always cloning.
你还是没看出来我在开玩笑 - 我 那啥
And you still don't know when I'm joking. - I, well, I...
Lilith 你之后要做什么
Lilith, what are you going to do now?
我要回家 给Frederick一个大大的拥抱
Well, I'm going to go home and give Frederick a very big hug.
也许还能从他嘴里弄点基因样本
And maybe swab the inside of his cheek.
快别说了
Oh, stop it!
你都吃过啦
Oh, you already ate.
我本来想带你去博格茨餐厅的
I was gonna take you to Bogart's.
博格茨餐厅 别管这个
Bogart's? Oh, don't worry about that,
我只是看它放在这儿就吃了
I was just eatin' it because it was here.
没打算吃饱
I wasn't eatin' it to get full.
给我两分钟
Just give me two minutes.
喂 - Niles 亲爱的 - Daphne
Hello? - Oh, Niles, darling! - Daphne!
我还以为再也联♥系♥不到你了呢
I thought I'd never reach you!
我们被游乐园的人踢出来了 现在在回家的路上
We were booted from the park and are coming home.
因为好像有人在麋鹿标本上灭了烟头
It seems someone put out a cigarette on a stuffed moose.
我哪儿知道它是标本 我是在自卫
I didn't know it was stuffed, I was defending myself.
我好喜欢你留给我的照片 尤其是
I love those pictures you left for me. More specifically,
最后一张 - 有点与众不同啵
...the last one. - Something a little different, eh?
的确 我不敢相信你居然拍了
Indeed it is. I can't even believe you took it.
不是我拍的 是你♥爸♥拍的 - 我觉得不是
I didn't take it, your father did. - No, I don't think so.
我说的是胶卷的最后一张照片 那张特写
I'm talking about the last picture on the roll, the close-up.
就那张 你♥爸♥本来想给Eddie拍张照
Yeah. Your father was trying to get a picture of Eddie,
但是照了张自己的胸
but instead he got a picture of his own chest.
那是老爸的 - 是他的乳♥头♥
This is Dad's...? - That's his nipple.
我等不及要去博格茨餐厅啦
Oh, I can't wait to get to Bogart's.
我都想好要吃什么了
I know just what I'm going to get:
烤鸡胸肉
a barbecue chicken breast.
他家是全城最美味多汁的
They have the juiciest one in town.
rack也指胸部
或者羊肉 他家的羊肋骨超好吃
Oh, or the lamb. They serve an enormous rack.
真棒
It's great.
你最好拿件Frasier的外套
You might want to get an overcoat of Frasier's out of there.
今晚寒风刺胸哦
It's supposed to be pretty nippy tonight.
好啊 老爸 你要去哪儿 - Niles来了
Oh, hi Dad. Where are you going? - Oh, Niles is here.
我们正要出去吃饭 一起呗 - 好啊
We're just going out for a bite. You want to join us? - Sure.
Lilith怎么样了
So... how's Lilith?
我刚把她送到机场 她很失望
I just dropped her off at the airport. She's disappointed, but...
不过她也知道我们的决定是对的
...she knows that we're doing the right thing.
就值不值来说 我也觉得你是对的 儿子
Well, for what it's worth, I think you are too, son.
谢了 老爸 但愿她能找到人生缺失的部分
Thanks, Dad. I just hope she finds what's missing in her life.
嘿 小白脸
Hey, pasty.
你好
Oh, hello.
我能坐吗 - 当然
May I? -Yes, certainly.
怎么了 我以为你要在西雅图安顿下来
What happened? I thought you were relocating to Seattle.
不合适 我要回波士顿
Oh, it wasn't a fit. I'm going back to Boston.
我也说不清 是我神经质吧
I don't know, call me neurotic,
实验室不是一尘不染的 我就没法儿工作
I just can't work in a lab that's not immaculate.
你在实验室工作吗 - 嗯 我是物理学家
You work in a lab? - Mm-hmm. I'm a physicist.
真的吗 我叫Lilith
Really? My name's Lilith.
啊 传说中的女魔头啊
Ah, the demon-goddess.
你和你的前辈一样是个独♥立♥的女强人吗
Are you like the independent fireball that was your predecessor?
我强大到让她看起来像个摇摇晃晃的奶油泡芙
I make her look like a vacillating cream puff.
我是Albert
Albert.
你和你朋友怎么样了 他帮到你了吗
What happened with your friend? Did you get your favor?
说来话长
It's a long story.
没事 长夜漫漫呢
Well, it's, it's a long flight.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表