第十季 第十集
Roz 你好啊 我能坐这吗
Oh, hey Roz. Can I join you?
当然 - 能给我打包杯拿铁吗
Sure. - May I have a latte to go, please?
还有
And I...
我希望他们专门付钱让你戴这个
I hope that they're paying you extra to wear that.
没有
No.
但我希望戴这个
But I was hoping that it would
可以帮我加点小费 - 你知道的
help me with my tips. - Ah. Well, as you know,
我的小费原则主要遵循
my tipping policy stands
态度和效率这两大主要因素
firmly on the twin pillars of courtesy and efficiency
但今天我还会算上小惊喜
But today I should include whimsy
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas
上帝保佑你 先生
God Bless You, sir.
我真的很意外 Frasier
I'm really surprised. Frasier
我以为你才不会在意这种俗事
I didn't think you'd go for something so kitschy like that.
圣诞节嘛 我希望到处都是鹿角
It's Christmas time I say let a thousand antlers bloom.
真是让我松了口气
Oh, well what a relief.
哦 Roz - 我在圣诞老人玩具铺兼♥职♥
Oh... oh, Roz. - I'm working Santa's Toy Drive at the mall.
我扮的是精灵 - Roz 要是你
I'm an elf. - Roz, if you
真的缺钱 你可以来找我
needed extra cash you should have come to me.
我家里有一堆杂事可以让你做
I've got plenty of odd chores around the house.
不是为了钱
It's not about money.
这是志愿活动 - 那你真不错
I'm volunteering. - Oh! Well, good for you, yes.
圣诞节的时候去商场的
Yeah, visiting Santa Claus at the
圣诞老人铺是我童年最开心的记忆
department store was one of my favorite memories as a kid.
嗯 我觉得他挺可怕的 还问东问西的
Mmmm... I always found him terrifying and inquisitorial.
我七岁的时候 我母亲
When I was seven my mom
和父亲带我去商场看圣诞老人
and dad took me to the mall to see Santa...
当时他们正在闹离婚
They were going through their divorce at the time
所以互相几乎不说话
so they were barely talking.
所以我坐到圣诞老人腿上就开始哭了
Anyway, when I sat down on Santa's lap, I started to cry...
而他特别好
and he was just so nice,
让我感到安全 受保护
he made me feel safe and protected...
不知道怎么回事 他让我觉得自己很特别
I don't know, he just made me feel special.
所以我要是能让一个孩子有这样的感受
So if I can do that for just one little kid - you know?
我就想去做
I'd like to do that.
抱歉刚刚嘲笑你 Roz 你该为自己感到骄傲
I'm sorry I laughed at you, Roz. You should be very proud of yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得快点走 快迟到了
and I better go before I'm late.
对 我也得走了 我和你一起去
Oh, right. I'm going too, I'll walk with you.
事实上 Roz
Actually Roz,
不如你先走吧 我还想买♥♥块松饼
why don't you go ahead?? I'm going to get myself a scone.
各位 你们好啊 快进来
Oh, hi guys. Good to see you. Come on in.
我们想要来借你们的沃塞尔酒杯
Hey! Ah, we were hoping to uh, use your wassail bowl.
真对不起 我已经把东西借给
Oh, I'm sorry, Niles. I've already loaned it
Lawrence Emerson和他的唱诗组用
to Lawrence Emerson and his mandrel-caroling group.
那么你就得和那杯子说再见了
Well you can kiss that bowl good-bye. Frasier...
Yule Tones就是唱诗班中的恶霸
the Yule Tones are the bad boys of Renaissance Christmas music.
你见过他们表演之后的
Have you ever seen a church common room
教堂休息室吗
after one of their performances?
为什么不直接用潘趣酒碗
Why don't you just use the punch bowl?
因为那就不是沃塞尔酒 是潘趣酒了
Because then it wouldn't be wassail, it would be punch.
有什么区别呢
What's the difference?
我爸以前说
Me dad used to say
潘趣酒会让你想要亲马槽里的驴子
that punch would make you want to kiss the donkey in the manger scene,
而沃塞尔酒会让你想要和他们上♥床♥
and wassail makes you want to check into the inn.
很有趣啊 听着Daphne 我在想
That's very funny. Uh, listen Daphne, uh, I was just wondering,
你妈妈喜欢传统康沃尔裙吗
is your mum partial to a traditional Cornwell dressing?
我觉得那样会和我准备的
You see, I'm thinking it'd go splendidly
康沃尔 英国西南一郡
12磅重的匈牙利鹅很配
with the 12 lb. Hungarian goose that I'm serving.
我妈要在游轮上过圣诞节
Mum is spending Christmas on a cruise,
是Niles提前给的圣诞礼物
an early Christmas present from Niles.
没错 我都没想到她会愿意
Yes, I didn't think she'd go for it,
但明显在国际海域上
but apparently in international waters
可以玩单副黑杰克
you can play single deck Black Jack.
单副黑杰克 只用一副牌的黑杰克,因此玩家可以记牌,不被广为推广
事实上 Frasier Daphne和我
Actually Frasier, Daphne and I...
希望今年你们能来我们家过圣诞节
would like to have you over at our place for Christmas this year.
没错 我们刚把树摆好 看上去很棒
Yeah, we just put up our tree and everything looks so lovely.
而且这也是我们夫妻的第一个圣诞节
and it is our first Christmas as a married couple.
虽然听上去不错 - 为什么不
Well, uh, as lovely as that sounds... - Oh, come on, why not?!
Niles 因为现在
Uh, well, Niles, because it's a little late
才要改地方是不是有点晚了
to be changing things, isn't it?
加上我们一直在这过圣诞 这是传统
Besides, we've always had Christmas here, it's a tradition.
"沃塞尔酒 是圣诞节喝的潘趣酒"
"Wassail - a Christmas punch."
Frasier 过去的九年圣诞节
Frasier, you've had Christmas
一直是在你这过的
for the past nine years.
没错 但我们说好了你办感恩节
Yes, but we agreed that when you hosted Thanksgiving,
圣诞节就在我这 按往年传统过
that we would have Christmas here in its traditional setting.
也应该是时候有个新传统
Well maybe it's time to start a new tradition.
但我已经为所有人
But I've had new stockings...
准备好了圣诞礼物袜
loomed for everyone - now there,
你看 我把惊喜都提前说出来了
you see, you've made me spoil the surprise
而且没人听到我买♥♥了只匈牙利鹅吗
And did no one hear that I have ordered a Hungarian goose?!
那我们也十分欢迎你带过来
Which you are more than welcome to bring over to our place.
这又不是我女朋友 是晚餐啊
It's not my date, it's dinner!
说真的 Niles 我感到自己被冒犯了
Honestly Niles, I'm really quite affronted by this.
要是他真的那么看重
If it means that much to him,
那就在这里过算了 - 不不
why don't we just let him keep it? - No, No!
完全没有理由凭什么
There is no reason why just this once
我们就不能在蒙大拿过圣诞
we can't host Christmas at the Montana.
Frasier就是在耍横 - 你才耍横
Frasier's just being a churl. - You're the churl!
你们都在耍横
You're both a couple of churls.
不如各退一步 比方
How about a compromise? Say...
早上一家 下午一家
morning at one house, afternoon at the other.
这主意真棒
Well, that's a wonderful idea...
但早上谁家 下午谁家
but who gets morning and who gets afternoon?
早上 早上 - 我想是Niles先说的
Morning! Morning! - I think Niles said it first.
爸 你说是谁先说的
Dad, who do you think said it first?
我真讨厌你们俩事事都要比赛较真
I'm sick of everything being a contest between you two.
好吧 爸 你来决定圣诞去哪过
Alright then, dad, you decide where we're having Christmas.
我没意见 - 行啊
I'm fine with that. - Alright... I will.
我得花几天来想想 与此同时
I need a few days to think about it... In the meantime,
做决定是很渴的 来杯啤酒肯定不错
decision-making is thirsty work, sure could use a beer.
我去拿 - 不 我去拿
Oh! I'll get it! - NO!! I got it!
闭嘴
Oh, will you shut up!
他们妈妈教我的小伎俩
A little trick their mom taught me.
别担心 Margie 不一定要有烟囱
Don't worry, Margie, you don't need a chimney.
圣诞老人会有办法进你家的
Santa always finds a way in.
圣诞快乐 - 谢谢圣诞老人
You have a Merry Christmas now. - Thank you, Santa.
你好 Roz - 你好 Frasier
Roz! Hello. - Oh! Hi, Frasier.
听着 现在在北极的时候叫我雪花
Listen, when I'm at the North Pole my name is Snowflake.
有点太直白了 不是吗
It's a little on the nose, isn't it?
我正好在商场 想着正好
I was at the mall and thought I'd drop
拿点钱捐给你们 - 真是谢谢
off a donation for the Toy Drive. - Thank you very much.
这也是给我们的 - 不是 不是
Is this for us too? - No, no,
事实上是给我爸买♥♥的跳舞圣诞老人
actually this is another "Dancing Santa" For dad.
之前的那个坏了
His other one got damaged.
我以为是你从阳台上丢下去了
I thought you threw that thing over the balcony?
没错 所以就坏了
Yes, which damaged it.
Polly 你想圣诞老人带给你什么
Polly, what would you like Santa to bring you?
他什么都不用给我带 他来了就好
He wouldn't have to bring me anything. Just show up.
走远点 闪闪 老娘先看上的
Back off Twinkle, I saw him first.
这是什么 我好像感觉
What's this?? Do I sense a
到一点圣诞老人礼品铺里的恋情
little office romance... here at Santa's Workshop?
我倒不介意 他叫Rick 他真的很善良
Oh, I wouldn't mind. His name is Rick, and he's so... sweet.
让我猜猜他还是型男 - 我不知道
And let me guess, he's also a hunk? - I wouldn't know,
我还没见过他脱下圣诞老人妆
I haven't seen him without his Santa getup yet.
但看他的眼神 肯定有潜力
But based on those eyes, there's definite potential.
圣诞老人需要他最喜欢的小精灵帮助
Santa needs his favorite helper elf.
听到没 他最喜欢我
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表