Your grandson ordered a bunch of cakes,
他说是您结账
and he said it was all on you.
谢谢您的招待 奶奶
Thanks for the treats, Grandma!
噢 看那个小崽子没了这怎么上学
Oh, let's see the little sod get to school without these.
噢 这样就解决啦
Oh, this should settle it!
恐怖储藏室
有人吗
Is anybody there?
啊 僵尸啊
Oh, zombies...
行尸走肉啊 救命啊 救命啊
the living dead. Help, help!
大家停一下
Everyone, hold please.
二号♥僵尸 你干嘛呢
Zombie Number Two, what are you doing?
我在吓Bulldog吧
I'm scaring Bulldog?
我懂了
I see.
僵尸是干这个的吗 他们吓人吗
Is that what zombies do, they scare people?
错
Wrong.
他们吃人脑 这才吓人
They eat brains, and THAT'S what scares people.
好 这是我们的带妆彩排
Now, look, this is our dress rehearsal,
咱们一定认真点啊
let's please try to get this right.
Bulldog走进来 他听见动静 僵尸要吃他的脑子
Bulldog comes in, he hears noises, zombies go after his brain,
然后他受惊的样子就会被录下来
and his terror is caught on
供我们大家日后娱乐
videotape for us all to enjoy at a later date.
现在再来一遍 站到最初走位上
Now, let's try this again. First marks, please.
哦 天啊Fras 这是第四遍了
Oh, jeez, Fras, this is the fourth time through.
能让别人来演Bulldog吗
Can somebody else play Bulldog now?
爸 你说了你会帮我的
Dad, you said you would help me with this.
那是因为你说我们要搞一个恶作剧
Well that's because you said we were gonna do a practical joke.
我本以为会很有趣 - 谁说会有趣了
I thought it would be fun. - Whatever gave you that idea?
Todd 我能看出来你在演尸体
Todd, I am getting "Dead" From you.
但是我没看出来你是行尸啊
But I am not getting "Undead."
还不行
Still?
咱们这样吧
Let's try this then.
排练之后 我希望你们每人写一段话
After rehearsal, I want each of you to write a paragraph
详述一下你们的角色生前是什么样的人
detailing who your character was when he or she was alive,
他们是怎么死的
how they died,
以及现在为什么要吃Bulldog的脑子
and why they're now after Bulldog's brain.
说真的 Roz 这样让我很难办
Honestly, Roz, you know, you haven't given me much to work with here.
他们是我见过的最差的演员
These are the worst actors I've ever seen.
是啊 很抱歉皇家僵尸剧团正巧
Well, I'm sorry, but the Royal Zombie Company just left town
出城去表演僵尸版哈姆雷特了
with its all-zombie production of "Hamlet"!
我们还要来几遍
How many more times are we going to do this?
为什么Bulldog恶作剧的时候
Why is it that whenever Bulldog pulls off a practical joke,
你们都欢呼喝彩
you all applaud him,
就像他赢了什么奖杯一样
as if he'd won some sort of bowl or cup or other sports dish?
但是当我让你花一个周日排练的时候
But when I ask you to give up a single Sunday,
我得到的就只有抱怨
all I get is complaints?
那是因为你把这变成了工作
Well, because you keep turning it into work!
这本来应该很开心的
This is supposed to be fun!
就像那天在海边一样
Like a day at the beach!
噢 你总是做这种扫兴的事
Oh, you do this kind of thing all the time.
我什么时候这样啦
Like when?
就是上一次我们去海边的时候
Like the last time we went to the beach!
有很多人带耙子的
A lot of people bring rakes!
听我说 Frasier 现在退出还不晚
Look, Frasier, it's not too late to back out of this.
面对事实吧 你本来就不擅长轻松幽默的东西
Face it, jokes just aren't your specialty.
你说这什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
儿子 她说的意思是
Well, what she means, son,
我们都擅长不同的东西
is that we all have our different blessings.
Bulldog很会搞笑逗乐 而你就擅长
And Bulldog's good at jokes and fun, and you're good at...
读书 还有 嗯 告诉别人你在读什么
...reading, and, uh... telling people about the things you read.
你就是说我弄不成这个事儿了
Are you saying that you think I can't pull this off?
噢 我并不是这个意思
Oh, I wouldn't put it that way.
我是
I would.
但是我每个细节都考虑到了
But I've worked this out to the last detail,
出不了差错的 - 当然有差错
nothing can go wrong! - Everything's gonna go wrong!
首先 Bulldog肯定会察觉到不寻常
For one thing, Bulldog's gonna know something's up,
因为Kenny几乎不会让他晚上上班
'cause Kenny hardly ever makes him work at night!
再看这些照相机还有电线
And then look at all these cameras and wires.
他万一发现了呢
What if he spots these?
还有这些僵尸 他一看就会知道
And the zombies, as soon as he sees them,
这是个恶作剧
he's gonna know it's a prank,
因为他刚刚整过你
because he just pranked you!
而且根本就没有僵尸这种东西好吗
And there are no such things as zombies!!!
阁下 你
You, sir...
被放逐了
are released!
你也是
And you as well!
我会自己把这事儿搞定
I'll pull this thing off by myself,
证明你们都是一派胡言
proving you don't know what you're talking about!
我才不需要你们
I don't need any of you!
等等 僵尸们 你们还有用
Wait, zombies, I do need you!
但是不需要别人
But no one else!
我会证明给你们看 记住我的话
I'll show all of you! You mark my words,
明天晚上我会复仇的
tomorrow night I get my revenge!
哦 真好 特效机器又能用了 好了
Ah, good, the effects machine's working again. All right, everyone
大家回到最初的站位上
back to your first marks.
怎么才到
Where have you been?
对不起
I'm sorry,
这地方太难找了
I had a hard time finding this place.
我在地址录里找"Crane"
I checked the directory for "Crane,"
但是你们家门牌号♥边上写着"疯老太"
But it had "Old Bat" Next to this apartment number.
这恶作剧有点儿明显 但是还不赖
A little obvious, but not bad.
我想让你把这个"我要嘘嘘"娃娃
I want you to deliver this "Baby-I-Have-To-Tinkle" Doll
送给弗洛伊德中学的Jason White
to Jason White, Floyd Middle School.
这是地址 我想他现在应该在上体育课吧
This is the address. I mean, he should be in gym class about now.
我不觉得我能就这么大摇大摆地走进学校 女士
I don't think I'm allowed to just walk into his school, ma'am.
别担心 没事儿的 我是他的奶奶
No, it's OK. I'm his grandmother.
记住你要说的话
And you have to say this.
"你妈妈说了
"Your mommy said,
带着这去学校能让你振作起来
bring this to you at school to lift your spirits.
你看 玩具娃娃也有憋不住的时候"
See? A dolly has accidents too."
你真想让我这么说 - 是的 而且要大声说
You really want me to say that? - Yes, and very loudly.
那小家伙听力有问题
The poor thing's hard-of-hearing.
太棒啦
Yes!
地下室惊魂
Todd 把棒球帽脱下来
Todd, take off that baseball cap.
你是不死之躯 不是未开化之人
You're undead, not uncouth.
好了 各位都麻利点
All right, everyone, step lively,
机灵点
look sharp.
好戏就要上演了
It's almost showtime.
房♥间色调检查一遍 回到站位上去
Give me a final room tone check, please, and... take your marks.
嘿 Fras
Hey, Fras.
哦 你们好啊
Well... hello.
我猜你们是来看我失败的吧
You've come to watch me fail, I suppose.
不 我们只是想来加入你
No, we just want to come join you.
是啊 很抱歉昨天对你说了那些话
Yeah, we're sorry about that stuff we said yesterday.
是的 我们是来见证你的伟大时刻的
Yeah, we came to see you have your day.
期待已久
It's long overdue.
也许我不想让你们来呢
Maybe I don't want you here.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
你们在我最需要的时候抛弃我
You abandon me in my hour of need,
现在又来分享我成功的滋味
now you're here to revel in my success,
就像在Boswell的
just like in Boswell's "Life of Johnson."
指Samuel Johnson <英语大辞典〉的编者
- 那是什么 - 那是我读的书
What? - It was something-I-read.
也是我们活该 谁知道那是什么意思
I guess we deserved that whatever the hell it means.
好了 Frasier 真的很抱歉 就让我们看吧
Come on, Frasier, we're sorry. Just let us watch.
好吧 接受道歉 你们可以看 安静地看
All right, apology accepted. You may observe - in silence.
请自便
Make yourselves comfortable.
准备见证一个要被逼疯的男人吧
And prepare to witness a man brought to the very edge of madness!
我觉得他已经疯了
I think he's already there.
妈 我们去听交响乐了
Mum, we're off to the symphony.
还没受够德国人的罪呐
Haven't the Germans punished us enough?
哦 该死的
Oh! Bloody hell!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表