来 我帮你找
Come on, I'll help you look for it.
来点雪莉酒 Frasier - 好的 Niles
Sherry, Frasier? - Please, Niles.
我有个好消息
I have good news.
我有两张Udo Fritzenheim在博物馆演出的票
I have two tickets to the Udo Fritzenheim show at the museum tomorrow,
之后还可以跟艺术家们
not to mention an invitation
共进午餐
for lunch with the artist afterwards.
哦 是吗 Niles
Oh, are you serious, Niles?
跟达达主义的大♥师♥共进午餐 我想去
Lunch with a Dada master! Oh, I'd love to come!
达达主义是一场兴起于一战时期的苏黎世 涉及视觉艺术 文学 戏剧和美术设计等领域的文艺运动
但是我不能去啊 我还有别的事
But I can't. I have other plans.
我答应Noel Shempsky
I promised Noel Shempsky
帮他一个忙 我得遵守诺言才行
I'd do a favor for him and I've got to remain true to my word.
不过我也可以去看演出
Although perhaps I could go to the show,
午餐的时候早点走 这样还是能履行诺言的
leave the luncheon early and still fulfill my commitment.
是啊 可以诶 - 对 你说得对 Niles
Oh yes, of course you could. - Yeah, you're right, Niles.
就是在波士顿的Fritzenheim演出上
You know, it was at a Fritzenheim show in Boston
Freddie第一次说"达达"这个词
where Freddie first said the word "Dada."
我记得我骄傲地想
I remember swelling with pride
他也许会成为一个艺术史学家
thinking that perhaps he was an art history savant,
不过当然了 Lilith打击了我的热情
but of course Lilith deflated my enthusiasm
指出他只不过可能是想叫我而已
by pointing out that he was probably just referring to me.
嘿 Fras 好消息 找到三脚架了
Hey, Fras, good news, found the tripod.
哦 太棒了
Oh, splendid.
看到你儿子一点点长大心情很复杂吧 - 嗯 他
It's tough to watch your kids grow up. - Well, he's...
还是个小男孩 才13岁
...still just a boy. He's only thirteen.
以后会越来越快的
It goes fast.
Lilith怎么想的
How's Lilith taking it?
痛并快乐着吧 我也不能肯定
Well, I suppose it's a bittersweet experience for her. I can't really say for sure.
她总是克制着自己的感情
You know, she's always been rather guarded with her emotions.
也不是一直 Frasier
Not always, Frasier.
我见过她很情绪化的时候
I've seen her get quite emotional.
我知道你肯定见过 都是你干的好事先生
I'm sure you have, Mr. Been-There-Done-That.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么意思 - 没什么意思
Nothing. - Nothing.
你在隐瞒什么啊
What are you hiding?
几年前
some years ago...
在一个完全醉酒不省人事的 - 烂醉如泥
In a complete drunken stupor... - Totally stinko...
我有一次完全计划之外的 瞬间就后悔了的
Yes... I had an unplanned, uh, and instantly regretted, uh,
对Lilith的
night of amore...
一晚上的爱慕
...with Lilith.
一♥夜♥情♥ - 爱慕
A one-nighter? - Of amore.
Lilith
Lilith?!
我当时和Maris分手 跟你开始好久之前
Well, it was after Maris, and long before you.
事实是 现在想想还有点好笑
In fact, it's pretty funny when you think about it.
别忘了 我当时喝醉了 - 你比较想喝醉吧你
And remember, I was drunk. - You'd have to be, wouldn't you?
哦 对不起 Frasier - 啊 没事 没事
Oh, sorry, Frasier. - Oh no, no.
喝酒确实能打消一些顾虑
Drinking definitely took the edge off.
那你们打算什么时候
And when were you planning on
跟我分享一下这个小趣闻呢
sharing this interesting bit of information with me?
很快 马上了
Soon... very soon...
永远不说
...Never.
木已成舟
Well... what's done is done.
我猜我们都犯过这种意乱情迷的错误吧
I suppose we've all had our romantic missteps.
不过我想问清楚一点
But just to be clear:
还有我能见到的秘密情人吗
are there any more secret sweethearts who I see on a regular basis?
没有了 没了
No. Nobody.
没了吧 没了
Nobody? ...Nobody!
我觉得自然历史博物馆的Anamari Hanratty
I certainly wouldn't count
肯定不能算了
Anamari Hanratty at the Natural History Museum.
Frasier
Frasier?
我说我觉得她不算
I said I wouldn't count her.
我是说 他们俩只是亲吻而已
I mean, they just made out.
是为了做慈善 不过无所谓啦
It was for charity! But it doesn't really matter,
那个女人跟谁都会接吻啊
I mean, the woman makes out with everyone.
她不是那种
You see, she's not really the kind of person that you'd...
嘿 Crane医生 - 嘿 Noel
Hi, Dr. Crane. - Hi, Noel.
准备好明天的Yeshiva了吗 这词意思是学校
Are you ready for "Yeshiva" Tomorrow? That means "School."
准备好了 准备好了 我很期待呢
Yes indeed, I am, I'm looking forward to it.
Noel 我恐怕有个坏消息要告诉你
Uh, listen, Noel, I'm afraid I have some bad news about the,
是科幻小说见面会的事情
uh, science fiction convention.
啊哦
Uh-oh!
长话短说 我周六去参加了一个
Long story short, you see, I attended an art opening
艺术展览开幕式以及午餐宴会
and a luncheon on Saturday,
虽然我提前离开了午餐会
and even though I left the luncheon early,
但是去见面会的路上交通状况特别差
the traffic on the way to the convention was just awful
所以我到了那里的时候
and by the time I got there,
Bakula先生和其他人都已经走了
Mr. Bakula and all the others had gone.
不是吧
No...!
你答应了我的 然后你却食言了
You made a promise and you welshed on it!
你为什么要这样做 Crane医生
Why'd you do it, Dr. Crane?
这个 其实也不是多大的事吧 是不是
It's not really such a big deal is it,
Noel - 这是天大的事
Noel? - It's a HUGE deal!
谁知道我下次能见到Scott Bakula是什么时候啊
Who knows when I'll get to see Scott Bakula again?
我会成为我的部落的笑柄的
I'll be the laughingstock of my clan!
Noel 别忘了 部落
Noel, try to remem... clan?
算了 没事 没事 Noel
No, never mind, never mind! Noel...
你知道<星际迷航>只是一部电视剧吧
...surely you realize that "Star Trek" Is just a TV show.
<故园风雨后>也是啊
So was "Brideshead Revisited"!
<故园风雨后>:英国电视剧
你在气头上呢
You're angry,
我就不跟你计较这了
so I'm going to ignore that.
不过恕我直言 Noel
But with all due respect, Noel,
让自己从科幻小说里脱离出来
perhaps weaning yourself off science fiction
也许是你朝着真正的 充满意义的
might be the first step toward achieving a genuine,
成熟起来了的生活的第一步
meaningful, grownup person's life!
一个友善的建议
Just a friendly suggestion.
你说得对
You're right.
你尽力了 已经对我很够意思了
You did your best and that's good enough for me.
谢谢你 Noel
Thank you, Noel.
你还是会帮我的对吗 - 当然了
So, you'll still be my tutor? - Sure.
真是个好人 谢谢你 那我们明天见
Good man. Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow.
没错 你明天肯定会见到我的
Oh, yes, you will see me tomorrow.
借助五环的力量 你会付出代价的 Crane医生
And by the rings of Septaurus Five, you will pay, Dr. Crane.
你 嘿 Kenny 会付出代价
You... Oh hi, Kenny! ...will pay!
好了 Eddie 按录音键
Okay, Eddie, hit the "Talk" Button.
您正在收听的是KACL台<最好的Crane>节目
You're listening to "The Best of Crane" On KACL.
广♥告♥之后很快回来
We'll be back after these messages.
哎呦 哎呦 狐狸和猎犬合作了啊
Well, well. The fox and the hound working together.
真讽刺
How ironic.
我只是在Frasier从波士顿回来之前
I'm just taking care of him until
替他照顾狗一下而已
Frasier gets back from Boston.
他给你留了点东西 - 是吗 - 对啊
By the way, he left you something. - He did? - Yeah.
哇 一个假发 就算是Frasier送的这也有点残忍♥吧
Wow. A wig? That's cruel even for Frasier.
残忍♥
Cruel?
这是Joan Collins在<星际迷航>28集里面戴过的
It's only the wig Joan Collins wore in Star Trek #28,
"永恒边缘之城"
"City on the Edge of Forever."
没准这假发里面还有她的DNA呢
It's probably still got her DNA in it.
"亲爱的Noel 我希望这个礼物可以
"Dear Noel. I hope this begins
回报你对我的帮助
to repay you for your great kindness to me,
尤其是对我之前的过失的原谅
especially in light of my negligence.
你的朋友 Frasier Crane"
Your friend, Frasier Crane."
他叫我"朋友"
He called me "Friend"?
他也太好了吧
That's really sweet of him.
我得在他演讲之前给他打个电♥话♥
I've got to call him before he delivers his speech.
你是不是教他希伯来语的骂人话了
You taught him dirty words in Hebrew, didn't you?
不 我教了他克林贡语
Uh, not quite. They're the same words, but they're in Klingon.
克林贡语:<星际迷航>系列中外星种族克林贡人的语言 是一种人造语言
<星际迷航>里的那个 那都不是真的语言啊
From Star Trek? That's not even real.
它是星球上发展最快的语言
It's the fastest growing language on the planet!
这是你们人类无法理解的
This is what you people don't understand.
一个叫Gene Roddenberry的人预言过
A man named Gene Roddenberry had a vision...
给他打电♥话♥
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表