第十季 第二十三集
我们还有时间接听最后一个电♥话♥
Well, I think we've got time for one last caller.
Roz 哪位听众在线
Roz, who have we got?
好吧 我得自己转接最后一个电♥话♥了
Well, I suppose I'll be fielding this last one myself.
来看看二号♥线
Let's try line two.
说吧 听众 你的姓名和疑惑
Go ahead, caller, your name and problem, please.
嗯 我名叫Ernie
Yes sir, my name's Ernie,
声音客串为美国演员Bill Paxton
主要作品有<泰坦尼克号♥><神盾局特工>
我气我的狗 气得不行
and I'm real angry at my dog.
嗯 Ernie 这个很常见的
Okay, Ernie. Uh, very often,
一旦人对他们的宠物有了感情之后
when people have feelings towards their pets,
这样的感情往往反映出他们对于自己的看法
it often reflect feelings they have about themselves
以及他们的社会地位 告诉我
and their place in society. So tell me...
你为什么生你狗狗的气呢
why are you angry at your dog?
他一直要我脱下我的箔纸头盔
Well, he keeps telling me to take off my foil helmet.
Ernie你能稍等下吗 额
Would you hold on, Ernie? Um...
会有人继续接听你的电♥话♥
Someone will come on the line with the number
而且还是处理这种情况的专家
of an expert in this sort of situation.
让我来试试 额 四号♥线
Let's try, uh, line four.
是的 我当然感兴趣 我立即传真我的简历
Oh yes, of course I'm interested! I'll fax my resume right over!
新闻即将播送
Well, the news is up next,
接下来由Julia Wilcox为您播报金融行情
followed by the market update with Julia Wilcox.
我的节目今天就到这里
That's it for me today.
这里是Frasier Crane医生
This is Dr.Frasier Crane saying,
祝大家今日愉快 身心安康
good day and good mental health.
又是好节目啊 医生 - 你听过吗
Another great show, doctor. - Did you even listen?
无需遍尝巨无霸
You don't have to eat every Big Mac
才知此堡滋味好
to know it's a delicious hamburger sandwich.
Roz怎么回事 - 不好意思啊 他们要面试
Roz, what's going on? - I'm sorry, but they want to interview me
KPXY的节目部主任职位 - 哇 挺棒的
for the program director job at KPXY. - Well... that's great.
我都不知道你在找工作呢
But I didn't even know you were looking.
我没有啊 他们就直接打电♥话♥给我了 出乎意料啊
I wasn't! They just called me, out of the blue!
我 我有点震惊
I... I'm actually shocked,
因为我做管理的这方面经验不是很多 但
because I have very limited experience in management. But...
我想Kenny都能做管理 那管理能有多难呢
Well, Kenny's in management, how hard can it be?
喂 这一点都不简单
Hey, it's not that easy.
我知道好像猴子都能干我的活 但猴子干不了
I know it looks like a monkey can do my job, but it can't.
一点不唬你
True story.
天 Roz 我
Well, gosh, Roz, I...
我得说 对于这件事 我的心情有点复杂
I must say, I've got some mixed feelings about this.
我意思是 我真心为你高兴
I mean, I couldn't be happier
你真实价值终于得到了认同
that you're finally getting the recognition you deserve, but...
但我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
哦 先等这工作邀约正式确定吧
Oh, let's wait 'til there's a real offer
那时候我们再热泪盈眶地开香槟
before we break out the Kleenex and champagne.
同意
Agreed.
Roz Kenny跟我说了你面试的事 祝你好运
Well, Roz, Kenny told me about your job interview. Good luck.
哦 我懂你意思 肯定是你走运
Oh, I get it. It'll be good luck
因为 如果我被雇佣了 我就不在这干了
because if I get the job, I'll be gone.
不是啊 这岗位对你来说蛮不错的啊
No, it sounds like a good position for you.
是啊 因为这样我就能用很多体♥位♥睡很多男人
Right. Cause I get into a lot of sexual positions with a lot of guys.
我只是在恭喜你
I'm saying congratulations.
噢 谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
她有病吧
What's her problem?
你今天表现的相当得体 都不大像你了
Well, you're being uncharacteristically decent today.
你还好吗 - 还好
You all right? - I'm fine.
好吧 反正我也是要在他之前告诉你
All right, I might as well tell you before he does.
我跟Avery分手了
Avery and I broke up.
哦 天 怎么了
Oh. Gosh, uh, what happened?
我已经厌倦听他承诺说 他会离开他老婆
I got tired of listening to him promise he'd leave his wife.
我很遗憾 我想你肯定经受着
Well, I'm sorry. I realize you must be going through...
我不需要你的同情 好吗
Oh, I don't need your sympathy. Ok?
我可不是你3号♥线上什么可悲的傻帽
I'm not one of your pathetic code-three whackadoos.
我就只是想帮你啊 没必要侮辱我的来电者吧
I was just trying to help. No need to insult my callers.
那个戴箔头盔的说 他的狗需要跟你谈谈
Foil Helmet Guy says his dog needs to speak to you.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me...
嗨 Daph - 嗨
Hi, Daph. - Hello.
天 我从来没见这里这么多人 怎么回事儿
Gosh, I've never seen this place so crowded. What's the occasion?
今天母亲节打折 很明显 他们群发了好多邮件啊
It's Mum's day off. Apparently, there was a mass e-mail.
Niles会跟我们一起喝咖啡吗
So, is Niles going to be joining us?
不 他带你♥爸♥去靶场了
No, he's taking your father to the shooting range.
哦 对对 是的 我给忘了
Oh, yes, yes, of course, I'd forgotten.
爸本来是叫我带他去的 但我建议
He asked me to take him, but then I suggested that
如果是要摸抢的话 他可能会更倾向于
when it comes to guns, perhaps he would prefer someone of...
像Niles这样水准的人
Niles's caliber.
caliber 本意是口径
我今天可真是火力全开啊
I'm in rare form today.
那你该看看他们知道你去不了时候的样子
You should see this place when they know you're not coming.
不 Avery 那个程序的三分之二可是我做的
No, Avery... two-thirds of the work on that program is mine!
我没必要证明 这是事实
Well, I don't have to prove it, it's a fact!
是吗
Oh... oh, yeah?
是啊 我还能期待一个
Well, I should have expected as much
穿豹纹比基尼三角短裤的男人干什么
from a man who wears leopard print bikini briefs!
Avery McManus 穿闪闪发光的男士亚沙裤子
Avery McManus wears shiny, acetate man-panties!
我离开下
Excuse me.
一切还好吗 - 不
Everything okay? - No.
由于我甩了你混帐会计
Now that I've dumped your bastard accountant,
他现在要把我从我们合作的软件项目里踢出去
he's trying to cut me out of our software program.
软件项目 - 我们 主要是我
Software program? - We, mostly me,
开♥发♥了一个价格数量比的动量分♥析♥法专利
developed a proprietary method for analyzing price/volume momentum.
我给它起名为矢量测量
I call it vector scaling,
它能量化出长♥期♥投资的可能趋势
and it can quantify the likelihood of longer-term trends.
你懂我说的意思吗
Do you realize what that means?
不错啊
It's good.
这个项目就跟我孩子一样 我在上面花了好几个月
That program is my baby, I have been working on it for months.
我觉得你的混帐会计一直以来都是在利用我
I think your bastard accountant has been using me all along.
谢谢你给我们牵线 - 我可没做这种事
Thanks for setting us up! - I did no such thing!
知道我应该干什么吗
You know what I ought to do?
我要一路杀到他办公室 拿到我的文件
I ought to go down to his office, demand my files,
然后把那儿搅个天翻地覆 - 等会
and then trash the place! - Just a second,
等会 先坐下 请先坐下
just a second, just sit down. Sit down, please.
在匆忙决定之前先平静一下
Take a moment to calm down before you make any rash decisions.
还有几个小时 我就要外出大概一周
In a few hours, I'm leaving town for a week.
我可不能让你的混♥蛋♥会计
There's no way I'm leaving your bastard accountant
掌握我的那些文件
in control of those files.
好吧 额 如果你坚持的话 也许
All right, well, if you insist, then perhaps
我跟你一起去 也许还能帮你减轻点负担
I should go with you. Maybe I can help facilitate things.
为什么 这对你有什么好处 - 什么都没有
Why? What's in it for you? - Nothing!
你难道就不肯相信有这样的可能
Surely you can conceive of the possibilities that
有人只是单纯的想帮忙
someone might want to just do something nice for you?
你跟Avery是串通好的 是不是
You and Avery are in this together, aren't you?
当然不是 你都不理智了
Of course not! You're, you're not being rational.
也许Avery
You know, perhaps Avery is just...
拿你的项目要挟你 仅仅是因为他觉得很受伤
holding your program hostage because he feels hurt.
也许这是他想要跟你说话的笨拙做法
Perhaps this is his clumsy way of trying to initiate a dialogue.
你真是竭力要看到每个人最好的一面 是不是
You really do try to see the best in everyone, don't you?
是的 我是
Yes, I do.
那 你看我的时候 我最好的一面是啥
So, what do you see when you look at me?
这个
Well...
我看到了一个受伤的女人
I see a woman who's been hurt,
不是一次而是受很多次伤的女人
not once but many times.
一个很难再去相信别人的女人
A woman who finds it so difficult to trust someone,
她不能容忍♥自己变成容易受伤的女人
she won't allow herself to be vulnerable.
一个女人 这白眼翻得快要卡住了
A woman... whose eyes are going to get stuck
如果她还要继续这样翻的话
if she keeps rolling them like that!
持枪团伙
哇 看看这子弹聚集度多好
Ah, look at that grouping!
grouping子弹聚集程度 聚集度越高 水平越稳定
嘿 额 爸 准备走了吗
Hey, uh, Dad, you about ready to go?
我想我这手感还在呢
I guess I've still got the touch.
嘿Niles 你得试试看
Hey, Niles, you ought to give it a try.
谢了 爸 你知道我怎么看待手♥枪♥的
Thanks, Dad, you know how I feel about handguns.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表