手♥枪♥会滋生暴♥力♥
They breed violence.
哦 拜托 这就是个简单的打靶射击 别想那么多
Oh, come on, this is just simple target shooting, that's all.
哈哈 耶
Ha-ha, yeah!
看来有个小混混起码短期内
Here's one dirtbag isn't going to be selling crack
不能去校园里卖♥♥毒品了
at any schoolyards anytime soon.
你得听听你♥爸♥的 射击是项不错的运动
You should listen to the man. Shooting's a great sport.
我叫Red Brewer 旁边这两逗逼是Mitch和Wayne
Red Brewer. And these clowns here are Mitch and Wayne.
你好 - 你好 Wayne Mitch 我是Niles Crane
Hello. - Wayne. Mitch. I'm Niles Crane.
这位是我父亲Martin Crane
And this is my father, Martin Crane.
哦 嗨 你们好
Oh, hi, how you doing, guys?
听着Niles 让我来教教你怎么射击
Listen Niles, let me show you how to do this.
我觉得你会喜欢的 射击很简单的
I think you'll enjoy it. It's pretty simple.
你先摆好站姿
You just take a solid stance,
紧握把手 握枪的手和另一只手保持平稳
hold the grip firmly, steady your gun hand with your other,
手指对手指 拇指对拇指
fingers to fingers,thumb to thumb,
双眼注视前方 然后扣动扳机
focus on the front sight, and squeeze the trigger.
好 你试试看 - 额 我无意冒犯 但我
Okay, you try. - Oh, you know, no offense, but I, uh...
我就是 持枪让我觉得不是很自在
I just, I'm not real comfortable with guns.
Mitch以前也是你这样的
You know, Mitch used to be that way, too.
是啊 那时我唯一愿靠近的武器是弓和箭
Yeah, the only weapon I'd go near was a bow and arrow.
我 额 我以前在露营的时候 拿过射箭奖章
I, uh, I got an archery badge at day camp.
这就跟射箭一样 但更安全
This is like archery, but safer.
手♥枪♥更平稳 而且你周遭的环境完全可控
The weapon's more stable, and you're in a controlled environment.
来吧 试试看呢 儿子
Go on, give it a try, son.
我 额 好吧 我就试一小下下
Well, I, uh, just I'll do one little one.
记住这几点 站好 握紧 瞄准 放松 射击
Just remember: stance, grip, aim, relax, shoot.
好 站好 握紧 瞄准 放松 射击
Okay. Stance, grip, aim, relax, shoot.
我做到了吗
Did I do it?
你不仅仅做到了 你还射中了呢
You not only did it, you hit the target.
看见没 六环呢
See? Sixth ring out.
看看这小子 第一次射击就打中了
Look at the kid, he hit the target his first time.
不坏啊 小子 - 加油哦 小子
Not bad, kid. - Way to go, kid.
这是我儿子呢
That's my kid!
这真是个独特的体验
That was, that was a unique experience.
我肯定我这几个月都要细品这滋味了
I'm sure I'll dine out on that story for months.
现在别停啊 再来一次
Don't quit now, go again.
但记住 这次 扣动扳机 不要往回拉
But remember, this time, squeeze the trigger, don't pull.
好 扣动
Okay. Squeeze...
哇 你真是擅长这个
Wow, you're pretty good at this!
这孩子真有天赋 我说的对吧
The kid's a natural, am I right?
我能再试一次吗 - 好
Can I go again? - Yeah.
你怎么花了这么长时间
What took you so long?
我在找能停车的街区
I was looking for street parking.
你知道这的停车场有多贵吗
Do you have any idea how much this garage charges?
Avery不在这
Avery's not here.
真棒 花我三块五就是这结果
Oh, great, it cost me $3.50 to find that out.
不 确实很棒 这让拿回我的程序变得更简单了
No, it's good. It'll make it easier for me to get my program back.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道他的密♥码♥ - 什 什 什么
I know his keypad code. - Wh-wh-what?
这是擅闯民宅啊
That is breaking and entering!
你要是这么怕的话 你走好啦
Oh, if you're so scared, why don't you just leave?
额 我 我才不怕呢 我
Well, I'm, I'm not scared! I...
我要让你知道 我曾做过相当多的恶作剧呢
I'll have you know I've had my fair share of escapades.
我读医学院那会儿 我曾经给尸体穿衣戴帽 然后
Back in med school, I once dressed a cadaver in cap and gown and...
哦 找到我的程序了 好
Oh, here's my program! Okay, good.
现在 以防他备份了程序
Now, just in case he backed it up,
我要删掉他硬盘里所有内容
I am going to delete everything from his hard drive.
Julia 我我我 求求你三思啊
Julia, I-I-I beg you to rethink this.
我知道你生Avery的气
I realize you're angry at Avery...
我没生气啊 就感觉到平静
I'm not feeling anger. Just the peace
想到Avery肯定会彻彻底底的完蛋了
that comes with knowing that Avery will be royally screwed
被我搅得
by me.
有人在开门
There's somebody at the door!
是清洁阿姨
It's the cleaning woman.
应该是 以前我就躲过她
I thought so, I've hidden from her before.
Julia 要结束这一切的话 还有时间
Julia, there's still time to end this.
你知道你现在做的不对
Look, you know that what you're doing is wrong.
你可以现在出去 在还没有更大伤害之前
You should just get out now before more harm is done.
你能闭嘴吗
Will you shut up?
要是外面的人都能听到声音
It's pointless to hide in a closet
躲在柜子里还有啥意义
if the people outside can hear you!
你会被发现的
You're going to get caught.
因为你不肯闭嘴
Because you won't shut up!
亡羊补牢 犹未晚矣
It's never too late to do the right thing.
无论别人堕落到什么地步
No matter how low someone else sinks,
跟他们同流合污是不会让事情变好的
joining them there does not make things better.
刚那是什么 - 什么
What was that? - What?
你亲我了 - 我想让你闭嘴
You kissed me. - I was trying to shut you up.
哦 不 之前也有人亲我想让我闭嘴 但刚刚不一样
Oh, no. I've been kissed to shut me up before. This was not that.
完成 所有文件都删掉了
Got it. All files deleted.
你知道 我没我想的那么开心
You know, that didn't make me feel as good as I thought.
因为 你知道你这么做是不对的
That's because you know you did the wrong thing.
这样感觉好多了
Ah, that's better.
看样子我不会很快离开KACL了
Well, it doesn't look like I'll be leaving KACL anytime soon.
麻烦 一杯咖啡带走
Coffee to go, please?
天 发 发生什么了Roz
Dear lord, what, what happened, Roz?
我发现给我面试的那个人
Turns out the person who's interviewing me
我之前和他睡过
is a guy I've slept with.
这么巧啊
What are the odds?
十年前的事了 当时是在坎昆开广播大会
It was ten years ago, at a convention in Cancun.
Cancun 墨西哥海滨度假圣地
我们都喝多了
We were all hammered.
哦 我奇怪你居然能记得他
Oh, I'm surprised you even remember him.
要忘记这样一个人很难的
Well, it's hard to forget
你一觉醒来 发现枕头上有个名牌写着
when you wake up with a nametag on your pillow that says,
"你嚎 我叫Woody Wiswell"
"Hola! My name is Woody Wiswell."
Woody也有勃起的意思 Wiswell听上去像黄鼠狼 连起来像勃起的黄鼠狼
所以问题出在哪呢 - 就觉得有点怪怪的啊
So what's the problem? - There's just something weird about it.
我也不知道 也许我就是紧张了
I don't know, maybe I'm just freaking myself out
因为我不确定 我有没有准备好干这项工作
because I'm not sure I'm ready for this job yet.
当然啦 Roz
Well, of course you are, Roz.
我的意思是 拜托 别怀疑你自己啊
I mean, come on, don't doubt yourself.
听着 是他们打电♥话♥给你的 好吗
Listen, they're the ones that called you, right?
你到那 拿下这个工作
You go down there and get that job.
你肯定会是个很棒的节目部主任的
You're going to make a great program director.
你真这么觉得 - 当然啦
You really think I will? - Of course I do.
哪怕
Even though...
我希望你能一直和我一起工作
...I wish you could stay with me forever.
我会好想你的 Roz
I'm going to miss you so much, Roz.
哦 停 我还没得到这份工作呢 你这样会不吉利的
Oh, stop it! I don't even have the job yet, you're gonna jinx it!
谢谢
Thank you.
我最好去准备准备我的报告
Listen, I'd better go and get my presentation together
这样就能给Woody Wiswell留个好印象了
so I can impress Woody Wiswell.
在我看来 你已经给他留下了深刻的印象了
Seems to me you've impressed him already.
你好 - Julia
Hello. - Julia!
麻烦一杯拿铁带走 - 听着Julia Julia
Can I have a latte to go, please? - Listen, Julia, Julia,
我这一周都一直想跟你谈谈
I've been dying to talk to you all week long
在Avery办公室发生的事
about what happened in Avery's office.
很明显我们之间有点微妙 我做了好几个推测
Obviously something is going on, and I have several hypotheses.
可能是移情
It could be displaced passion,
由一段不成功的感情受挫所致
frustration from a failed relationship,
或者是肾上腺素引发的行为
or an adrenaline-induced action
由于我们彼此都深受着巨大压力而导致
as a result of stress we were both suffering from...
哦 Frasier 就这么一次 你能不能闭嘴
Oh, Frasier, for once in your life, would you please shut up?
你好 - 哦 嗨 你好
Hello. - Oh, hi. Hello.
你们好 - 嘿 Frasier
Hi, guys. - Hey, Frasier.
嘿 Fras 你看上去情绪有点低落 一切都还好吗
Hey, Fras, you look a little down. Everything okay?
额 两杯咖啡
Uh, two coffees, please.
爸 如果你是真的敏锐的话
Dad, if you had any perspicacity whatsoever,
你就该知道我的情绪不过是沉默的深思罢了
you would know that this expression is merely ruminative perplexity.
我的错
My bad.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表