Right this way... - Thank you.
Frasier Frasier 礁石还有一杆小麦
Frasier, Frasier! River rocks and a stalk of wheat!
按♥摩♥后
我知道体验会很棒
I knew it was going to be good,
但没料到会这么棒
but I had no idea it would be this good!
感觉像是天使给我做的按♥摩♥
I feel like I've been rubbed by angels.
Niles 如果你试下瓦萨塔森水疗就好了
Niles, I just wish you had tried the vusattasen aqua-treatment.
我好像重生了
I feel as if I'd had a rebirthing experience.
人生最佳体验
I've never felt better in my life.
感觉我全身都像打了蜡般吱吱叫
I'm so polished my entire body is squeaking.
你好 - 感觉如何
Hello. - How was everything?
天堂般自在 - 涅槃般爽快
Heaven. - Nirvana.
很荣幸 这是你们服务的费用明细
I'm so glad. Now, this is a breakdown of your services.
涅槃可一点不便宜
Nirvana ain't cheap.
应该 物有所值吧
Well, it's worth it, I suppose.
Niles 我们以后定期来这怎样
What do you say we make this a standing appointment, Niles?
我们绝对值得对自己这么好
Well, I think we owe it to ourselves.
很高兴能让你们做此决定
I'd be happy to set that up.
我还冒昧帮你们准备了
Now, I've also put together
银门个人产品体系
a personal La Porte d'Argent product system for each of you,
根据美容师的推荐 专门分别为你们打造
based on the recommendations of your estheticians.
Niles 这闻起来很赞 快试试
Oh, Niles, this smells great. Try that.
午后抗压力喷雾
Ah, the mid-afternoon anti-stress spritz.
我从来没听过护睫毛素
I've never even heard of eyelash conditioner.
从此以后 脆弱的小睫毛
Ah, hence the brittle lashes.
那不是Ogden参议员吗 - 是啊
isn't that Senator Ogden? - It is!
Niles 今天越来越完美了
Oh, Niles, this just gets better and better.
柔滑的肌肤加上社交的进步
Balanced skin and social advancement
一箭双雕 我要打个招呼
all in one setting. I'm going to go say hello.
很抱歉 那儿只对黄金会员开放
I'm sorry. That area is restricted to our gold level members.
黄金专区 那要怎么进去
You have a gold level? How do you get in?
你们必须在名单上
You'd have to be on the list.
我们在名单上 - 我说的是黄金名单
Well, we are on the list. - The gold list.
荒谬
This is absurd!
我是所有独一无二的俱乐部的会员
I am a member of every exclusive club in this entire town.
你们肯定跟其中一个有会员合作关系
You must have a reciprocal membership with one of them.
十分抱歉 但很欢迎你们
I'm sorry. But you're more than welcome
享用纯银专区的各种服务
to enjoy the many amenities of the silver level.
现在不可能了
And just how are we supposed to enjoy this!?
这抗压喷雾根本没用
And this isn't working!
你没跟我说过Rockford就是Maverick
You never told me Rockford was Maverick.
严格来说 他是Rockford 不是Maverick
Well, technically he isn't Maverick in this, he's Rockford.
虽然我们都知道他就是Maverick
Even though we all know he's secretly Maverick.
我懂你为什么爱看这剧了
I can see why you like this show.
有什么理由不爱呢
Yeah, what's not to like?
破灭罪案 美女如云 追车场面
Solving crimes, pretty girls, car chases...
休闲套装 - 没错
Leisure suits. - Yeah.
Rockford的老爸让我想到你了
Rockford's dad reminds me of you.
你说什么
What are you talkin' about?
Rockford老爸 你跟他太像了
Rockford's dad. You're just like him.
暴躁惹人爱 - 像个鬼
Cranky but loveable. - The hell I am!
我像Rockford - 怎么会这么想
I'm like Rockford. - How'd you get that?
他破灭罪案 我也破灭罪案
Well, come on,he solves crimes, I solved crimes.
我们俩有同样的街头街拍
We're both in tune with the beat of the street.
他就是人见人爱的万人迷啊
He's the kind of guy that men want to be and women want to be with.
这部剧刚出的时候
When this show first came out,
每个人都说我就是Rockford
everybody used to say I was like Rockford.
抱歉 我可看不出 我还只能联想到他爸
I'm sorry, I don't see it. You still remind me of his dad.
Rocky 他这么老
Rocky? But he's old.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
我不是这个意思
I didn't mean that.
你有点他的特质
I just meant there's something about him that reminds me of you.
他的老迈吗 - 别这么说
His oldness? - Oh, stop it!
你想成为Rockford 你就当他吧 我才不管呢
If you want to be Rockford, you can be Rockford, I don't care.
那继续看
Fine, then let's just watch it.
我不想看了
I don't want to watch this anymore.
恭喜 你毁了这部剧
Congratulations, you ruined Rockford for me.
我老是觉得他们
I had a nagging feeling the whole time
在故意隐瞒什么
they were holding something back on purpose.
真的是"为你的'能量'而混合"
"Blended for your dosha". Indeed!
他们践踏着我的尊严 不会感受到我的"能量"
They wouldn't know my dosha if they fell over it!
所以 那是个怎样装腔作势的地方
So what kind of hoity-toity place did it end up being?
那就是个人间地狱
It was a hell-hole!
他们妄称是个美容中心
They had the nerve to call it a day spa,
其实无非是个
when it's nothing more than a...
虚有其表的奢靡美容中心
...a mere front for a bona fide luxury spa
嘲弄被牵制在金色大门外的可怜人
which taunts those kept at bay outside its golden door!
你们没进去 怎么知道里面更好呢
If you didn't go in, how do you know it's better?
肯定的
It had to be!
那道门是金的 我们那道只是银的
The door was gold, ours was only silver.
金比银要好
Gold is better than silver.
可恶的银色
Stupid silver.
你永远都是我独一无二俱乐部的一员
Well, you'll always be in my exclusive club, honey.
谢谢你 我就需要你这句话
Oh, thanks. And that's all I need.
肯定有人能把我们弄进去
There must be somebody who can get us in.
马上去彻底搜查通讯录 - 好
Let's go comb our Rolodexes! - Yes!
肯定有方法能逃出那个银色贫民窟
there has to be a way out of the slum they call the silver room.
为什么我的身体还在吱吱叫
Why do I keep squeaking!?
Frasier 快来看看这个
Hey, Frasier. Wait 'til you see this.
太有趣了 - 真的
It is so cool. - Really?
我正需要能抚平创伤的安慰
Well, I could use something to balm my wounds.
虽然很痛苦 但该接受现实了
Painful as it is, i've come to accept
我永远都不可能跨过那道金色大门了
that I shall never pass through that spa's gold door.
我在归档你的新大头照 - 然后呢
Anyway, I was filing your new head shot... - Yes?
我又把旧大头照翻了出来
...And I started looking at your old ones,
我找到你最早的大头照
I went back to when you first started?
有什么好看的
What am I looking at?
简直是你发线后移的动画
Oh, it's like an animation of your hairline receding.
多有趣啊
Isn't that great?
等等 精彩部分来了
Okay, wait now, here's the good part:
头发长回来了
it's growing back!
发线向后移 - 我懂了 - 长回来了
Receding... - Yes, yes... - Growing back...
够了 Roz
All right Roz, that's enough!
别这么玻璃心 - 你们好
Oh, don't be so sensitive. - Hi.
你好 - Niles 看来没有好消息啊
Hi. - Oh, Niles, no good news, I suppose?
我没能力带领我们进去黄金专区
I've had no luck getting us into the gold level.
你们真的要为了进金色专区大发雷霆吗
Are you guys really this bent out of shape over that gold spa?
对
Yes!
为什么你们就不能安心于银色的呢
Why can't you be happy with the silver one?
因为金色明显更好
Gold is better.
屁话 你们不过因为进不去才想一探究竟
Bull! The only reason why you want to go there is because you can't!
一个参议员进去了 参议员
We saw a senator go in there. A senator!
他是我们投票选出来的 他是人♥民♥公仆
We elected him, he works for us!
这公平吗 我们的公仆都能进去
How is it fair that our employee is admitted
我们却只能逗留在银色的深渊
while we are shunted off to the icy depths of silver level?!
一个美容中心罢了 能有多好
It's a spa! How much better could it be?
他们还会用八人♥大♥轿抬你们吗
I mean, are they gonna carry you around like a sultan?
有超模给你们按♥摩♥吗
You gonna be massaged by supermodels?
就算你们能进那道金门
And what if you do get through the gold door?
跟着呢 钻石门吗
What next, the diamond door?
之后呢 钛门吗
And after that a titanium door!
再之后就会是钚门 - 太天方夜谭了
And after that a plutonium door! - Oh, that's ridiculous.
钚有放射性 没人会用它建门
Plutonium's radioactive, no one's going to make a door out of it.
Roz说的有道理 Niles
Although Roz does make a point, Niles.
我们到底在追求什么
What kind of crazy fantasy are we chasing?
我没说错吧 - 不好意思
See? I'm right. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我在想象超模按♥摩♥坏蛋Ogden参议员的场景
I'm just imagining supermodels with that crook Senator Ogden.
Ogden吗 我认识他
It was Senator Ogden? I know him.
你认识
You do?
他欠我个人情 需要我打个电♥话♥给他吗
Yeah, he really owes me one, too. Want me to give him a call?
当然需要 - 你怎么认识他的
Would you? Absolutely! - How do you know Senator Ogden?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表