我们已经结过婚了 - 什么
we're already married. - What?
Moon太太 很不幸这是事实
Mrs. Moon, I'm afraid it's true.
Niles和Daphne已经结婚了
Niles and Daphne are already married,
他们只是想让你
and they were simply trying
好受一点 - 所以你知道里诺的事了
to spare your feelings. - You knew about Reno?
我是说昨天 在里诺发生什么了吗
I was talking about yesterday. What happened in Reno?
他们昨天结婚了吗 - 这只是个谎言吗
They got married yesterday? - This is all a lie?
不 昨天是个谎言 我们上周就私奔了
No, yesterday was a lie. We eloped last week.
我以为你们得等三天才拿得到结婚证书
I thought you had to wait for the license.
所以我们才去了里诺
That's why we went to Reno.
那你们为什么不早说
Why didn't you tell us?
我们以为你们会觉得自己被羞辱了
We thought you'd be insulted.
我现在就觉得自己被羞辱了
I'm insulted now!
你怎么能只告诉Roz 而不告诉你的家人
How could you tell Roz and not your own family?
你怎么能已经结过两次婚了
How could you have two weddings
却一次都不告诉你妈
without telling your mother about one?
你们怎么能这么坑Alice的花童梦
How could you cheat Alice out of being a flower girl?
我们当时就只是想结婚 - 等等 我有个问题
We just wanted to be married. - Hold on, I got a question here.
你们俩结婚都有一个星期了
You've been married for a week,
怎么还不去度蜜月
how come you're not on your honeymoon?
谢谢你 Martin
Thank you... Martin.
我希望你们能原谅我们 - 当然
I hope you can all forgive us. - Well, of course, we can. Of course.
最重要的就是你们的幸福
Your happiness is what's important.
这真是太令人欣慰了
This is such a relief.
用一个谎言开始一段婚姻太不对劲了
It just felt wrong to start off a marriage with a lie.
嗯 那第一个婚礼
Um, was the first one
是由牧师主持的吗 - 当然
at least in front of a minister? - Of course!
好了 我们走吧
Yes, let's go.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表