什么 你说完"甘地"我就听不懂了
What?! You lost me after "Gandhi".
帮我拖时间就行
Just stall.
随便啊 读点粉丝来信也可以啊
I don't know, read some fan mail if you have to.
肯定有
There must be!
查查我的收件箱 算了
Check in my Inbox! Oh, never mind!
我会到的 而且等我到的时候
I'll be there when I get there, and when I do,
我要给我的听众们讲讲自强的力量
I will have a little speech for my listeners about The Power of One!
今天好像每个人都是赢家嘛
Sounds like everybody's a winner today.
你在嘲讽我吗 没用的
Are you being snide? Because that's not helpling.
好吧 我去还鸟笼了
Well, I'll just go and return my birdcage.
Niles 关门
Niles! You close that door!
你不能抛弃我 留我一个人战斗
You can't desert me in the middle of a fight!
我没有抛弃你 - 别人会这么想的
I'm not deserting you. - It would appear to others that you are,
然后会减弱我的气势 拜托 留下来
thereby weakening my position. Please, you must stay.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
很高兴你问了这个问题
I'm glad you asked me that question.
我在坚决抵抗这家为了一笔我不该给的停车费
I am making a stand against this garage that holds me, my passenger,
而把我和我的同伴还有汽车扣押的停车场
and my automobile hostage for a parking fee which I do not owe.
他不想付两刀
He don't want to pay two dollars.
我跟你说了 这不是钱的问题
Look, I already told you, it's not about the money.
这样 为了证明这不是钱的问题
In fact, to prove it's not about the money,
我愿意捐赠两刀给你任选的慈善机构
I will donate two dollars to the charity of your choice.
只有有钱人才有时间搞这种乱七八糟的事
Only rich people have time for this kind of crap!
快付两块走人 宝马男
Just pay the two bucks, Mr. BMW !
我的收入 还有我车的品牌 跟这事无关
My income, and the style of car which I drive, are irrelevant!
对不对 Niles
Isn't that so, Niles?
对 我开奔驰 我10分钟前就会付钱走人
Yes, I drive a Mercedes, and I would have paid ten minutes ago.
我跟老板说来了个不给钱的
I told my boss I have a non-pay.
噢 你看 Niles 这种事常发生
Oh! You see, Niles, this happens so often,
他们还有个专用名称呢 - 我赌不止一个名吧
they actually have a name for us. - More than one, I bet.
在这表上签"无法支付" 给我们寄支票就好
Just sign the form that says, "Unable to pay", and send us a check.
我肯定不会给你寄支票的
I'm certainly not going to send you a check.
大多数人也不寄的
Look, most people don't,
快签了这张表 我好开门
just sign the form so I can get this gate open.
Frasier 可以走了 快签
Oh, Frasier, it's an out! You should take it.
Niles 我拒绝签任何东西说我无法支付
Niles, I refuse to sign anything that says I am unable to pay!
那不是真♥相♥
It's untrue!
听着 真不真♥相♥我不管 陌生人
Look, I really don't care, Jack,
我只想让这条通道重新畅通
I just got to get this lane re-opened.
要么两刀要么签好这张表 我好放在抽屉里
Now it's either two dollars or the form, so I can put it in my drawer.
你知道的
You know my terms:
20分钟一到 你就能拿到钱
you will receive your money when the twenty minutes is up.
好 那我放我自己的钱进去 - 不 你不能这么做
Fine. Then I'll put in my own money! - No, no, you can't do that!
太晚了 我说了算 走吧 宝马男
It's too late! It's on me. Go ahead, Mr. Beemer!
你敢这么叫我
Don't you call me that!
你给我把那放下 我们哪儿也不去
You put that down right now! We're not going anywhere!
啊啊啊啊啊 我受不了了 Frasier
AAAAHHHH!!! I can't do this anymore, Frasier!
抱歉
Excuse me.
你在说什么 - 你真的想要公平吗
What are you talking about? - Do you really want justice?
还是说这只是你发泄不满的渠道
Or is this just an outlet for your bad mood?
好 你走吧 恭喜你待满了10分钟
Oh fine, just go! And bravo for staying on a whole ten minutes!
再见
Goodbye!
放弃这个傻蛋不是你的错
I don't blame you for bailing on that idiot.
他不是傻蛋 他只是过激了
He's not an idiot. He's just... passionate.
他就是个傻蛋 随你便 傻蛋
I think he's an idiot. Suit yourself, idiot.
这个傻蛋正好是我的哥哥
That idiot happens to be my brother.
这些人没发现我是在帮他们吗
Don't these people realize I'm on their side?
他们不关心这个 只要你还挡着他们
I don't think they care, so long as you're in their lane.
我是为了你们所有人好 你们不明白吗
I'm doing this for all of you! Don't you understand?
不 你过来这里跟我们解释
No, no, come out here and explain it to us!
别去 Frasier 那男的想打你
Don't even think about it, Frasier. That man wants to hit you.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
大家醒醒吧
People, please!
我不是敌人 我是你们的战士
I am not the enemy! I am your champion!
我们还要去别的地方 快滚 - 对 快滚
Well, we got places to be, so move yo' ass! - Yeah, move it!
但我是为了我们所有人啊
But I'm doing this for all of us!
你要想为我做什么的话 滚开就行了
If you want to do something for me, get out of the way!
去你自己家的车道上抗♥议♥吧
You save the protest for your own driveway!
如果你们从我的角度看这件事
If you could only see things from my point of view,
你们肯定会赞同我的
then I'm sure you'd agree with me!
我开进这停车场
You see, I pulled into this garage,
决定不停了 我想离开
decided not to park, and now I want to leave,
但他们还是要收两刀 这公平吗
but they still insist on collecting two dollars! Is that fair?
我有被服务到吗
Has a service been provided?
即使这是敲诈 也比制♥造♥麻烦好啊
Even if it's a rip-off, it's better than causing a big stink!
啊 是嘛 我不同意 我们已经被那些
Ah! But is it? I say no! I say we've been trod upon long enough
理应提供服务给我们的人践踏太久了
by people who are supposed to be providing our services!
被乱投信箱的邮差
By the postmen who mix up our deliveries!
被发誓9点后中午前
By the telephone repairmen
一定上门服务电♥话♥修理工
who swear to be there between nine and noon,
却12点47分才到
and yet arrive at 12:47,
那时你赤身裸体 只有一条浴巾跟一头泡沫
when you're wearing nothing but a towel and a hatful of shampoo!
我受够了
Well, ENOUGH!
我使用我和平抗♥议♥的权利
I invoke my right to peaceful protest!
公民不服从是这个国家的基石
Civil disobedience is a cornerstone of this country,
这样老百姓的声音才能被听到
for it is how the common man is heard!
你能拖走吗 - 他们还在里面就不行
Can you tow it? - Not with them in it.
那真是不走运啊 因为我们不会妥协的
Well, that's just tough luck! Because we ain't budging.
你得叫警♥察♥了
You'll have to call the police.
好主意 - 是时候了
Good idea! - It's about time!
随你们便
GO AHEAD!
我觉得我好像做错了
I think I made a mistake.
也许是时候该让步了 - 我不确定
Maybe it's time to back down. - I'm not sure that I can.
毕竟我是对的啊 我的原则贯彻始终
I am right, after all. My principles are holding me captive.
也许是你的原则起的头
Your principles may have started this,
但是你的死板把这事继续下去的
but it's your rigidity that's kept it going.
我死板 死板的是给这停车场
My rigidity? The rigid ones are the ones who operate this garage,
制定实施这么不变通规则的人好吗
and enforce such inflexible policies.
你已经有不止一次机会可以不付钱走人了
You've been given more than one opportunity to leave without paying!
但那不是重点 我要让他们知道为什么我不付钱
Yes, but that's not the point! They have to know why I won't pay.
你可以写信说啊 但你不干 你非要每个人
Which you could explain in a letter! But no, you won't be satisfied
要么支持你 要么因反对你而备受煎熬你才满意
until everyone either agrees with you, or has suffered for failing to!
你真的这么觉得 - 真的
Do you really think so? - I do.
呃 好一段醍醐灌顶
Well... that's quite an indictment.
我都不知道自己这么不愿妥协
I never really thought of myself as uncompromising.
当然 不是贬义的那种
Well, not in a bad way.
我也不喜欢这样的自己
I'm not sure I like this side of myself.
你还有机会改呀
Well, you can still change course.
如果你能不停满20分钟就离开这里的话
If you can leave here without getting your full twenty minutes' worth,
你就是大度的那个人
you'll be the bigger person for it.
但这些叫骂的车主不会知道
Yes, but then these taunting motorists
我是大度才做出了让步
won't know that I'm being the bigger person.
他们只会以为打败了我
They'll think they've gotten the better of me,
或者我怕被捕
or that I'm afraid to be arrested.
大度的人不会在意别人想什么
The bigger person doesn't worry about what other people think.
靠
Damn!
我真的想做大度的人 但真的好难
I DO want to be the bigger person. It's just so hard!
要不是你 还有你那破鸟笼
You know, we wouldn't be in this mess
我们都不会有这破事了
if it weren't for you and that ridiculous birdcage!
拜托 我一次只能改正一个性格缺陷
Oh, come on, I can only change one character flaw at a time!
你说得对 拿东西让他分心 他看起来没事了
You were right about distracting him. He seems fine now.
只要你再走到门那儿 他肯定又会发脾气
As soon as you head for that door again, he's gonna have a fit.
我给你再拿点狗零食给他
Let me get you some dog treats to give him.
我不明白 我会到城市那头去住
I don't understand. I may sleep across town,
但我还是会一直来看他呀
but I still see him all the time.
你得从Eddie的角度看
Well, you got to look at it from Eddie's point of view.
这个对他如此重要的人
This person who's meant so much to him
将不会和他一起住了
isn't going to be living here anymore.
九年啊
For nine years,
知道你每天晚上都会在这儿他总是很安心
he's felt the comfort of knowing you were here every night,
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表