好吧
Okay.
能告诉你个故事吗
May I tell you a story?
几年前 我住在波士顿
Years ago, I lived in Boston.
开了家私人诊所 生活十分如意
I was in private practice then and my life was very good.
但紧接着 我太太抛弃了我
And then my wife left me.
最终我站在窗台上
I ended up on a ledge,
威胁她说如果不复合我就跳下去
threatening to throw myself off if she didn't return to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
结果这事上了新闻
Well, this got on the news,
当然 不用说 自此之后
of course, and needless to say, after that,
基本就没什么人来看病了
patients were a little hard to come by.
所以
So...
我想告诉你
I just wanted you to know
我也经历过公♥关♥危机
that I too have suffered a very public setback.
噢 我懂了
Oh, I get it.
你是想告诉我 我不是一个人 - 没错
You're letting me know I'm not alone. - Exactly.
然后现在我们可以做朋友了
And now we can be friends.
如果你的感受也是如此
Well, if that's how you feel.
让我想想 我的感受 这就像是在你的节目上
Let's see, how do I feel? Well, it's sort of like on your show
你往别人家里打电♥话♥ 然后提出忠告
when you call people at home to give them advice.
实际上 不是我往别人家里打电♥话♥ 是人家打给我
Well, actually, I don't call them, they call me.
没错
Exactly!
好吧
Well.
那就 祝好
Good day, then.
你为什么会同意Niles在家里坐诊
Why would you let Niles bring all his patients to your home?
也就几个礼拜 直到办公室整改完
It's only a couple more weeks until his office is finished.
我是不想惹上那些麻烦事
Well, I sure wouldn't want to have all those crazies over.
万一碰上哪个病人破口大骂
I mean, what if one of them starts screaming obscenities
或者在屋子里裸奔怎么办
or running through the house naked.
英格兰队输掉世界杯时 妈妈就这么做过了
Mum already did that when England lost in the World Cup.
各位好 - 你好 葡萄酒展览会怎么样 - 糟透了
Hello all. - Hello. How was the Wine Expo? - Horrible!
Frasier撞上了一位粉丝
Frasier ran into a fan.
哇 可疼了吧
Ow, that smarts!
是的 老爸
Yes, Dad.
这个玩笑你已经开了十年了
You have been using that same old joke for the last ten years.
接着说 我撞上的这位粉丝
So, anyway, I ran into this fan...
噢 你没事吧
Ouch! Are you okay?
这位女士称赞夸奖了我一番
So this woman complimented me
说我和妖女Julia之间有化学反应
on my so-called chemistry with that harpy Julia.
你听说过比这更荒唐的事吗 老天爷啊
Have you ever heard anything more preposterous? Good Lord!
那女人打了个喷嚏 我说了句"保重"
The woman sneezed once, and I said "Bless you."
我们之间就发生了这么点事
That has been the extent of our byplay.
你最近一直在抱怨她啊
You've been complaining about her so much lately.
我都开始怀疑是不是另有隐情了
I'm beginning to wonder if there's not something deeper there.
这事我根本不屑于回应
I will not even dignify that with a response.
只想说一句 你真的大错特错了
Except to say that you couldn't be more wrong.
我真说不准 Frasier 她的确很吸引人
I don't know, Frasier, she's certainly attractive.
她有头脑 有志向
And she's intelligent, ambitious,
又很坚韧 - 听起来和你很配啊
tenacious... - Sounds like your perfect woman.
她又冷漠又装逼 让人难以忍♥受
She is a cold, insufferable know-it-all!
你们的相同点说也说不完
And the list goes on and on.
好了 就这样吧 不再聊Julia了
All right, that's it. No more talking about Julia.
噢
Ooh,
开始直呼"Julia"了
so it's "Julia" Now!
我一直叫她"Julia" 这是她的名字
It has always been "Julia." That is her name.
看起来她让你非比寻常地心烦意乱啊
She does seem to have you disproportionately upset.
Frasier Crane日之后
You haven't been so consumed with one subject
还没见过你这么沉迷呢
since Frasier Crane Day.
听着 我生气是有理由的
Listen, my outrage is completely merited.
那个女人蓄意
That woman is deliberately trying to
从内部搞垮我的节目
undermine my show from within.
抱歉让各位失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint all of you,
但我对那女人绝对只有
...but I have absolutely no feelings
鄙视和不屑 - 又来了
for that woman except contempt. - There he goes again.
你知道人们怎么说
You know what they say
那些抗♥议♥太多的人吗 - 我知道
about people who protest too much? - I know
你以前是怎么说的
what you used to say:
"这些人都该尝尝催♥泪♥弹♥的滋味”
"They should all be tear-gassed!"
我现在依旧这么认为
I still think that, you know.
啊 你在这儿
Ah, here you are.
听着 我们是时候摊牌了
Listen... it's time the two of us had it out.
自从你来到这儿
Ever since you arrived here,
就总是一副居高临下不屑一顾的样子
you have been nothing but condescending and dismissive.
随你说吧
Whatever.
看吧 又来了 - 你知道真正惹到你的是什么吗
There, you did it again. - You know what this is really about.
就是我占用了你那宝贵的15分钟
It's about you losing 15 minutes from your precious show.
你说啥呢 明明是10分钟
What are you talking about? It's 10 minutes.
抱歉 从周一开始 节目的最后15分钟由我主持
Sorry, starting Monday I do the last fifteen minutes of your show
周五再由我做半小时的回顾 现在 失陪一下
with a half-hour recap on Fridays. Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还要去别的地方 - 不 别想走
I have places to be. - No, I will not excuse you.
我是来找你和解的 - 别来这套好吗
I am reaching out to you here. - Yeah, will you cut that out?
更像是你把我的事当成了你的特别活动
It's like you're trying to make me your special project.
有这闲工夫 干嘛不养只猫
Why don't you just adopt a cat or something?
作为你的同事 我不该受到如此对待
As your colleague, I do not deserve to be treated this way.
噢 不 我们算不上"同事"
Oh, no. We are hardly "Colleagues."
我播报新闻 而你只是
I deliver the news and you're a...
拿了个哈佛学位的算命先生
Magic Eight Ball with a Harvard degree.
我才不会让你这个半文盲
I will not be belittled by a half-educated,
财迷暴发户贬低我
money-grubbing parvenu!
你这说着鸟语的话匣子也敢这么说我
As opposed to some foreign-speaking windbag?
你就是个毫无信誉的江湖骗子
That makes you an insecure fraud!
你是成天忽悠人的吹牛大王
You are a pompous blowhard!
老巫婆 - 装逼男 - 泼妇 - 势利眼
Harridan! - Know-it-all! - Shrew! - Snob!
你是不是也有点性奋 - 什么
Are you as turned on as I am? - What?!
没有 噢
No!! Ohh!!
你刚刚是在调戏我吗 - 什么
Did you just come on to me? - What?
不 不 我以为 我以为你
No... No... I thought... I thought that you...
噢 你为什么会觉得我很性奋 你有病吧
Oh! How could you think I was turned on? What, are you sick?
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 冷静冷静
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Let's all calm down here.
你疯了吗 - 我道歉 我
Are you crazy? - I apologized! I... I...
嘿 各位 - 噢 嗨 Crane医生
Hi, guys! - Oh, hi, Dr. Crane...!
他们恨死我了吧 - 你能怪他们吗
They hate me, don't they? - Can you blame them?
就是因为你 他们必须
Because of you, they have to
参加这次预防性骚扰研讨会
come in here for this sexual harassment seminar.
我知道 我已经道过无数次歉了 - 我知道
I know. I have apologized till I'm blue in the face. - I know.
但是法务部想让我们这么做
But Legal wants us covered
以防Julia起诉我们 你可能听到过
in case Julia tries to come after us. Maybe you've heard:
她最喜欢把人告个屁♥股♥朝天了
she loves suing people's asses off.
我会怀念这段能说"屁♥股♥"的时光的
I'm going to miss saying "Asses."
从今以后 大概要回到说"屁屁”的日子了
After today, I guess it's back to "Patootie."
谢谢你啊 医生
Thanks a lot, Doc.
嗨 欢迎 拿本手册吧
Hi, welcome. Please take a workbook.
嘿 Frasier 十分感谢你毁了我的周末 - 噢 Roz
Hey, Frasier! Thanks for ruining my weekend. - Oh, Roz...
拜托 你知道那是个误会 你不会真以为我是
come on, you know it was just a mistake. What do you think I am,
那种恶心下流的色狼吗 - 嘿 老兄 好样的
some kind of disgusting Lothario? - Hey, there's my man!
欢迎 拿本手册吧 - 旧的还在
Welcome. Please take a workbook. - Got an old one.
嘿 我知道你很失落 但别担心 低级错误嘛
Hey! I know you're down. Don't sweat it. Rookie mistake.
顺便告诉你 咖啡桌旁
By the way, the chick at the coffee table's
那小妞凸点了哟
got her high beams on.
好了 各位 现在开始吧
Okay, people let's get this started.
首先 很抱歉今天
Uh, first of all, I apologize for
召集各位来此 但是 为了补偿大家
bringing everyone in here today, but uh, to make it up to you,
在场各位都将免费得到鼠标垫一个 怎么样
everybody attending today will get a free mouse pad. How's that?
垃圾
It sucks!
好了 谁说的 - 我说的
All right, who said that? - I did!
好吧
Fair enough.
听着 我不想指责任何人 - Frasier
Now, I don't want to blame anyone... - Frasier!
但是法务部说我们非做不可
...but Legal says that we have to do this,
这位是专门处理性骚扰的Van Andrews
so here's Van Andrews from Harassment Solutions.
好的 同志们 我是Van 各位的辅♥导♥员
Okay, guys. I'm Van. I'll be your facilitator,
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表