I'm the one who's supposed to call the shots around here.
我们的协议是扩大停车位
Our agreement was that we'd get wider parking spaces,
但是你对此置之不理
but you blew me off.
在我看来 协议吹了
As far as I'm concerned, the agreement is over.
而且 我觉得自己有当主席的天赋
Besides, I think I have a knack for this president thing.
我愿意把你留在我的团队里
Now, I'd like to keep you on my team,
但是 如果你觉得任务艰巨 就跟我说一声
but, uh, if it's too rough for you, just say the word.
哟哟哟
Well, well, well.
木偶以为自己真是人了呢
The puppet thinks he's a real boy.
我并不觉得你具备胜任这个职位的技能
I don't think you have the skills for this job.
我的技能更好 交际技能
I have something better, people skills.
我也有 但是这些白♥痴♥蠢到根本发现不了
So do I, but these boobs and nincompoops are too stupid to see it!
你要这么确信自己是不可或缺的
Well, if you're so sure you're indispensable,
也许你也该竞选主席
maybe you should run for president.
等等 你竞选了 五次呢
Oh, wait. You did, five times.
要不是因为我想的主意 他们才不会这么爱戴你
They wouldn't love you so much if it weren't for my ideas!
对哦 要获得博士学位
Right, because you need a Ph.D.
才能思考重新粉刷大厅的问题
to think about repainting the lobby.
等等 根本不用
Oh, wait. You don't.
能别说等等了吗 - 你说得对
Would you stop doing that? - You're right.
这样吵一点效率也没有 等等 还是有的
It's not an effective way to argue. Oh, wait. It is.
查阅西雅图指南找方向
我太喜欢这段美国史了
Don't you just love this part of American history?
我对内战不是很感兴趣
I'm not much of a Civil War above.
很有意思的 比英国内战有趣多了
Really? It's fascinating. Much more so than the English Civil War.
不可能
Impossible!
难道你不想亲眼见证
Didn't you want to be there
查理一世16♥4♥2年在诺丁汉祭旗的情景吗
when Charles I unfurled his standard at Nottingham in 16♥4♥2?
你跟学校教的说得一模一样
Ugh. You sound like school.
那就让Frasier来决定吧
Well, we'll let Frasier settle it.
哪一个内战更有意思 - 西班牙内战
Which Civil War was more interesting? - Spanish.
但我没时间跟你们证明了
But I don't have time to prove it.
我要和"贝隆夫人"
I've got to go confront "Evita Peron"
Evita Peron 前阿根廷第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 曾试图竞选阿根廷副总统
在今晚的业委会会议上一决高下
at the condo board meeting tonight.
老爸吗 - 是的
Dad? - Yes.
我以为他干得挺好
I thought he was doing a good job.
开始是 后来他就自作主张了
Well, he was, until he started to think for himself.
他太他妈受欢迎了 大家都追随他
He's so damn popular everybody else just follows along.
就像瞎子带领了一群瞎子一样
It's like the blind leading the blind.
哎 - 但是 到此为止了
Well... - But it will not stand!
一旦他今晚要求开展新工作
As soon as he calls for new business tonight,
我就跳起来
I am going to leap to my feet
揭露他成为了怎样一个权力狂热的独♥裁♥者
and expose him for the power-mad dictator that he's become.
然后我就取而代之
Mm-mmm. Then I'll take over.
等等 等等 - Crane医生
Wait, wait, wait. - Dr. Crane!
也许你不该对你♥爸♥这么严厉 - 凭什么
Maybe you should take it easy on your father. - Why?!
因为他越来越常出来走动
Because he's getting out more,
和楼里其他人相处得也很好
having fun with other people in the building.
你不能让他失去这些
You can't take that away from him.
一直以来 你都是大人物
You get to be a big shot all the time.
是时候让老爸也站在聚光灯下了
This is Dad's turn in the limelight.
这也有助于提高他的自尊心
It's good for his self-esteem.
我为什么要和你们这种人说话
I don't know why I even talk to you people?
Frasier
Frasier.
别烦我 - 好的
Not now! - Okay!
你好 我可以加入你们吗
Hi, can I join you guys?
我觉得某人在引诱我们哦
I think someone is coming on to us.
某人就是不能放过我们呢
Someone just can't leave us alone.
够了 两个多礼拜以来你们一直这样 给我停
Okay, you guys have been doing this for over two weeks. Lay off.
我以为"停下来"正是你最不愿让我们做的事呢
I thought "Laying off" was exactly what you didn't want us to do!
说得好
That's a good one.
根本狗屁不通
It doesn't even make sense.
听着 我不想和你们乱♥交♥
Listen, I don't want to have a threesome with you.
我从来没想过要和你们乱♥交♥
I never wanted to have a threesome with you,
我也不可能和你们乱♥交♥
and I will not have a threesome with you!
不许再提了
So quit bringing it up!
我觉得我们做得有点过火了
I think we went a little too far.
那也没有她想得过火
Not as far as she wanted to go.
不好意思 - 什么
Excuse me. - Yes.
抱歉打扰了 我无意偷听
I'm sorry, I couldn't help overhearing,
作为非传统性♥爱♥狂热者
and as a fellow non-traditional sex enthusiast,
我们的时代会来临的
our day will come.
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 顺便说 每月第二个星期六
Oh, and by the way, a bunch of us get together
我们会在西塔科的凯悦酒店聚会
over at the SeaTac Hyatt second Saturday of every month.
西塔科 位于西雅图郊区的城市
如果你想给你老婆和另一个男人录像
And if you want to just tape your wife with another dude,
也完全可以哦
that's cool.
谢谢 Richman太太 如果有人不记得了
Thank you, Mrs. Richman, and for anyone who needs reminding,
会议在8点而不是8点07分举♥行♥
these meetings start at 8:00, not 8:07.
了解
Noted.
我们能开始讨论新的事项了吗
Well, shall we open the floor up to new business?
能能能
Yes! Yes! Yes!
是时候让你们知道主席的真面目
It's time you people understood the real kind of pres...
等会儿说 Crane 我真有事想问
Hold it, Crane. I got real business here.
你能否告诉我们什么时候
Can you tell us when
我们才能把车停回车♥库♥里
we're going to be able to get our cars back into the parking garage?
哦对 明天给分界线上第二层漆
Oh yeah, uh, the lines should get their second coat tomorrow,
如果不下雨
and if it doesn't rain,
周末就能干
they should be dry by the end of the week.
在这期间我们不得不停在街上
Uh huh, and in the meantime we have to park out on the street!
我知道有点不便 但是
I know it's a little inconvenient, but...
不便 我被开罚单了 - 我老婆的车被拖走了
Inconvenient?! I got a ticket! - Yeah! My wife got towed.
但是一旦完成 我们就能有更大的停车位了
But after it's done, we'll have wider parking spaces.
如果你把停车位扩大 难道不是会减少车位吗
If you make them wider, aren't we going to lose some spaces?
那些人又该怎么办
Where are those people supposed to go?
那啥 要不我们轮流停 - 轮流
Um, well, uh, maybe we could take turns. - Take turns?!
在座的每一位是不是都需要车 - 废话
Does everybody here need their car? - Of course we need a car!
你是不是有一份可行性报告
Have you got a copy of the feasability report?
哦对 可行性报告 可行性报告
Yeah, feasibility report, uh, yes,the, um, feasibility report...
你手上只有一张纸
You only have one piece of paper there.
要是漆回原来的样子得花多久
How long will it take before we get them painted back the right way?
谁来付我们的罚单
And who's going to pay for all the tickets we get?
我得拖着菜走三条街
I had to lug my groceries three blocks!
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, I...
搞什么鬼 你是不是直接请了个拿着油漆桶的人
What, did you just hire a guy with a can of paint?
才没有
No!
各位 各位 你们要是能让他说句话 他就能解释
People! People! If you'd just let him talk, he could explain.
我的父亲正在和一家打捞公♥司♥协商
My father is currently in negotiations with a salvage company
把旧锅炉房♥移走
to remove the old boiler room,
这样就能空出停车位了
which would give us the extra spaces we need.
那在这期间我们停哪儿
Where are we going to park in the meantime?
我父亲已经和隔壁大楼商量过
My father has already discussed with the building next door
合用他们的停车位
sharing their parking spaces.
是这样的吧 老爸 - 呃 是 是的
Isn't that right, Dad? - Uh...Yeah, right!
我们应该更加信任你的
We should have had more faith in you!
目前为止你提出了很多精彩的想法
You've had a lot of good ideas so far.
其实 关于那些好主意
Well, actually, I've got something
我有话要说 - 爸
to tell you about those good ideas. - Dad.
那些主意 你们赞不绝口的主意
All that good stuff... all the stuff you were crazy about...
都是Frasier提出来的
it all came from Frasier.
从一开始 就是他在管理
From the very beginning, he's been the one running things
我想我们该称赞他
and I think we should give him a little credit.
谢谢老爸 我很感激
Well, thank you, Dad, that's very kind of you.
其实 我来竞选也是Frasier的主意
In fact, uh, having me run was Frasier's idea.
爸 - 他觉得
Dad! - He figured that...
他意识到如果他的政策从别人口中说出
he figured that you'd go for his policies
你们就会听从
if they came from somebody else.
所以这整件事就是一个骗局
So this whole thing was a scam.
我不会说是骗局 只是耍点小手段罢了
Well, I wouldn't call it a scam. It was just a fake-out.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表