Frasier and yellowtail carpaccio. Has the world gone mad?
没怎么 我们还是有生鱼片的
Not yet, we still have carpaccio.
你有两个选择
You've got two choices.
要么从画边走开
You can either walk away from the painting,
要么从画边爬开
or you can limp away from the painting.
我想我还是走吧
Walk, please, I think.
妈 外套 - 是 少奶奶
Mother, coats. -Yes, Master.
真抱歉 我们得走了 我们家保姆出了点乱子
We are so sorry, we have to go. We have a babysitter emergency.
最糟糕的是
The worst part is
我们不能和Mike Shaw一起共进晚餐了
we're going to miss dinner with Mike Shaw.
真想不到你能让那个老隐士出山
I can't believe you got that old hermit to come.
Mike Shaw来了
Mike Shaw is here?! Well,
他在哪 - 他肯定是溜达到哪去了
where is he? -He must have wandered off.
不过他和我想象的不太一样
I mean he's not at all like I pictured.
一个老头 白头发 拄拐杖
Older guy, white hair, cane.
他好像穿了一件格子法兰绒衬衫
I think he's wearing a plaid flannel shirt.
真是有个性 - 真的
He's quite a character. -Really...
给你 - 哦 爸 终于来了
Here you go. -Oh, Dad, finally. -Well,
如果你直接说"装坚果的碗"我就直接找到了
if you had said "Nut bowls" I woulda gotten them right off.
没错 没错 好了 听我说 我需要你
Yes, yes, all right, now listen. I need you
帮我跑一趟杂货店 买♥♥点海盐
to run to the grocery store for me and pick up some sel de mer,
橄榄酱 香醋
some olive tapenade, balsamic vinegar,
还有英国斯蒂尔顿奶酪 记住了吗
and some English Stilton cheese. Have you got that?
从"海燕"那开始就没记住
You lost me after "Sally's mare".
好吧 好吧 我给你写下来
All right, fine. I'll write it down.
马上就来 - Niles 别 - 爸 快藏在这
Coming right up. -Niles, no. -Dad, hide in there.
哦 爸 我一猜就是你 你在这干什么
Oh, Dad! I thought so! What are you doing here?
我就是来送瓷器的
I just brought some dishes over.
你不应该进厨房♥的 亲爱的
You're not supposed to be in the kitchen, Honey.
我不知道怎么回事 也不想知道怎么发生的
I don't know what happened, and I don't want to know how it happened,
但是不知怎么我们的客人全都
but somehow our guests are all
认为爸就是Mike Shaw - 谁
under the impression that Dad is Mike Shaw. -Who?
他是画了那幅
He's the artist that painted the painting
大家都来看的画的画家 我们怎么办
that everyone is here to see. What are we going to do?
没问题的 我们把你♥爸♥
It's not a problem. We'll just take
从后门送出去 再随便编个借口
your father out the back door and make up an excuse.
不过更好的方法是 我们从前门把他送出去
Better yet, we'll take him out the front door.
这样大家就都看到他离开了
That way, people can see him leave.
好吧 但是你对艺术一点都不懂
Okay, but you know zero about art.
一个字也别说 不然这些人马上就会看穿你
Don't say a word or these people will see right through you.
是啊 我敢说这个聚会上骗子可显眼了
Yeah, I'm sure a phony would really stand out at this party.
哦 这一定是Shaw先生了
Oh, this must be Mr. Shaw.
我有个坏消息告诉大家
I have very bad news.
Shaw先生身体不适 他得走了
Mr. Shaw is not feeling well, so he has to leave.
哦 不行 您没给我签名之前可不能让您走
Oh, no. I can't let you go without getting your autograph.
您要是能给我画点什么
And if you could draw something on it...
其实我画火箭可好看了
Well, actually, I do a pretty good rocket.
哦 不行 Antonia Shaw先生可不能随便画画送人
Oh, no, Antonia. Mr. Shaw is not giving away art.
写上Mike Shaw就好 真棒 不是吗
Just write "Mike Shaw". Isn't that nice?..
好了 给你 拿好了 走吧
Okay, there you go. That's for you. Come along...
拜托了 至少评论几句
Please, just say a few words
"做三明治的人"的妙处吧
about the dry wit of "The Sandwich Maker".
谁想再参观一下 - 我想 - 好了 快出去
Who wants another tour? -I do. -Okay, get out.
Niles 你带他们看看秘密走廊怎么样
Niles, why don't you show them the secret passageway?
哦 真是个好主意 - 请过来吧
Oh, what a good idea. -Come on then.
我等下就来 别让他们进避难室
I'll catch up with you. Don't let them in the panic room.
哦 你好啊 我还以为你不来了呢 真漂亮 - 谢谢
Oh, hello. I'd almost given up on you. It's lovely. -Thanks.
如果你不介意的话 我想最好
If you don't mind, I find it's best to get
趁着还有证据的时候把账结了 - 好的 当然 当然
paid while there's still evidence. -Yes, of course, of course.
话说 你把它推到
I tell you what, if you'll just wheel it
饭厅边上吧 我马上就来
over there by the dining rotunda, I'll be right with you.
岸边没人了 快来
The coast is clear. Come on,
咱们拿一瓶香槟再回去
let's get a bottle of champagne and go back up.
嘿 您是Mike Shaw 我在艺术学院
Hey, you're Mike Shaw! I studied
学过您的作品 您的影响力非常大
you in art school. You're a major influence.
真是受宠若惊
Well, that's very flattering.
我们回楼上来第三轮怎么样
Well, shall we get back upstairs for round 3?
她说的是拳赛
She's talking about the fight.
当然了 时候还早
'Course, the night's still young...
这里 还有那个 给你
And here, and that, and here you go,
多谢了 - 不 是我谢你才对
and... thank you. -No, thank you.
我刚见到了我的偶像 Mike Shaw
I just met one of my heroes, Mike Shaw.
哦 是啊 在走廊里 - 不 就在这
Oh, yes. In the hall? -No, right here.
不会是 白头发 拐杖 格衬衫 有个性
Don't tell me: white hair, cane, plaid shirt, character?
忘拿清单了 - 没错
Forgot the list. -Right.
Shaw先生 - 天哪 好吧 进这里
Mr.Shaw... -For God's sake. All right, here...
爸 你不该待在这
Dad! You're not supposed to be here!
Niles 你也不该待在这
Niles! You're not supposed to be here!
这里是什么
And what's in here?
哦 Shaw先生 您回来了 - 是啊 我感觉好点了
Oh, Mr. Shaw, you came back! -Yeah, I, uh, felt better.
那您一定要给我们讲讲您的作品
Then you must tell us about your work.
我们都是收藏家 您知道
We're collectors, you know.
哦 但是这是个聚会啊 我 呃 平时都在搞艺术
Oh, but this is a party. I, uh, I... art all the time.
快来 我们给您拿杯饮料 - 聚会真棒
Come on, let's get you another drink. -Fun party.
真高兴看见你摆脱了Frasier的阴影
It's nice to see you step out of Frasier's shadow.
我觉得他可能一直在拖你后腿
I think he might have been holding you back.
好吧 我得在爸说什么蠢话之前出去
Okay, I have to get out there before Dad says something stupid.
尽快把鸡烤好开吃吧
Let's get these hens browning so we can eat as soon as possible.
嗯 是Frasier的招牌酱汁
Mmm. That's Frasier's signature sauce.
不过比他做的好吃多了
Except it's so much better.
你该把你的配方给他
I think you should send him the recipe.
我拖他后腿 你的酱汁比我的好吃多了
I'm holding him back. Your sauce is better than mine.
说真的 我♥干♥这些都是为了什么啊
Honestly, I don't even know why I try.
我站在炉子前面做牛做马都是为了什么啊
I stand here, slaving over a hot stove and for what?
有人感激我吗 根本没有
Does anyone appreciate me? No!
Slovotkin先生 您快完成了吗
Are you getting close, Mr.Slovotkin?
这些活是要花时间的 小姐
These things take time, miss.
你以为我是谁 动画片里
Who do you think I am, that mouse
那只跑得很快的小老鼠 叫什么来着
in the cartoons that goes fast? What's his name?
飞毛腿冈萨勒斯 - 不是
Speedy Gonzalez? -No.
那只小老鼠 戴大帽子 跑得很快那个
The little mouse, big hat and he goes very fast.
那就是飞毛腿冈萨勒斯 - 不 是只小老鼠
That's Speedy Gonzalez. -No! It's a mouse.
真是要把我逼疯了
This is going to drive me crazy.
喂 我也不知道
Hello? I have no idea.
你不能把晚饭再拖后一点吗
Can't you just stall dinner for a little while?
好吧 别嚷了
All right, don't yell.
我朋友想和你说话 Slovotkin先生
My friend wants to talk to you, Mr. Slovotkin.
哦 这电♥话♥好小啊
Oh, it's very small.
喂 我已经尽快了 我又不是
Hello? I'm going as fast as I can. I'm not
那只嗖嗖地跑来跑去的小老鼠 叫什么来着
that little mouse that goes zip all around. What's his name?
不是 那和她说的一样
No! That's what she said.
那是只小老鼠
He's a mouse!
最让我印象深刻的是您在署名匿名
What impresses me the most is the way you reinvent identity
的时候重新定义身份的方式
while recording anonymity.
是啊 得练好几年呢 - 没错
Well, that took years to get down. -Yes.
拜托 告诉我们 您对沃霍尔怎么看
Come on, tell us. What do you think of Warhol?
安迪 沃霍尔 1928-1987 摄影师 导演 艺术家
垃圾
Crap.
金霍尔兹呢 - 垃圾
Kienholz? -Crap.
爱德华 金霍尔兹 美国超写实主义画派艺术家
听您这么坦率的人讲话真是耳目一新
It is so refreshing to have someone speak so candidly.
你也不得不相信我因为我是个牛逼艺术家啊
And you have to believe me because I'm a fancy-ass artist.
我想到了 您干嘛不带我们
I know, why don't you take us
在房♥子里转转
through the house
告诉我们你对Niles的艺术品有什么看法
and you can tell us what you think of Niles' art?
哦 当然好 我早就想这么干了
Oh, sure... I've been waiting to do that for a long time.
现在还不能烤鸡
You can't brown the hens yet.
如果我们再等一会 鸡皮就会起皱
If we wait any longer, their skins will wrinkle
我的酱汁也会分层
and my sauce will separate.
你想搞成那样吗 - 我 - 你想搞成那样吗
Is that what you want? -I... -Is that what you want!?
Daphne
Daphne?
该死的
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表