wrapped in a genius wrapped in a dream...
外面又包裹着另一个牛仔
...wrapped in another cowboy.
我真不敢相信我和Phil医生有同一个经纪人
I cannot believe that I have the same agent as Dr. Phil!
事实上 你没有了 像Phil医生这么大牌的人
Actually, you don't. Somebody as big as Dr. Phil
需要我花上所有精力
needs all of my attention.
但是别担心 你会得到另一位我最有信心的
But rest assured you are being handled ably by an agent
经纪人的鼎力相助的 - 那是谁
in whom I have the utmost confidence. - Who is it?
我想应该是Tim
I want to say Tim...
我看我得去打个电♥话♥了 - 对
I think I need to make a phone call. - Yeah.
那么 Bebe
So, Bebe.
你用了什么手段勾搭上Phil医生的
However did you land Dr. Phil?
我们大概一年前
We met about a year ago
在一场慈善骑驴篮球赛上认识的
at a charity donkey basketball game.
骑驴篮球赛 - 在德克萨斯 亲爱的
Donkey basketball? - Texas, darling.
对他们来说就像去听交响乐一样
It's like the symphony to them.
长话短说 我给了他一些建议
Long story short, I gave him some advice
最终他就雇了我做全职经纪人 - 恭喜了
and finally he hired me full time. - Well, congratulations.
你都想象不到最近
You can't imagine the connections
我拉到了多少关系 要是你和我当初
I have these days. If only you and I had...
唉
well...
都是过去的事了 我想 见面还是很开心的
that's water under the bridge, I guess. It's fun catching up,
但是Phil正在为了艾美奖面试造型师 再见 Frasier
but Phil's interviewing stylists for the Emmys. Bye, Frasier.
真是个大骗子 对吧
What a phony, huh?
她以前是我的大骗子
She used to be my phony.
爸 你觉得我换经纪人这件事做得对吗
Dad, do you think I did the right thing, changing agents?
我是说 我现在这个也很好
I mean, the one I have now is fine,
但是我看到Bebe为Phil做的那些事以后
but after I've seen what Bebe's done for Phil,
我忍♥不住去想我是不是
I can't help wondering if
断绝了自己进入更广阔世界的通道
maybe I've denied myself access to a wider world.
爸 你没事吧 - 哦 抱歉
Dad, are you all right? - Oh, I'm sorry.
我有好几天没和人说过话了
I haven't talked to anybody for a few days,
感觉有点奇怪
it feels kinda strange.
现在这对话也让我有点不舒服
Even this is makin' me a little uncomfortable.
爸 你必须得停止上夜班了
Dad, you have got to stop with the graveyard shifts,
不然你就要开始见鬼了
or you're going to start seeing apparitions.
不 别担心我 我很强悍的
No, don't worry about me, I'm pretty tough.
听我说 我很乐意待在这
Listen, I'd love to stay here
跟你说话 但是阳光搞得我头晕
talkin' to you, but all this sunlight is makin' me dizzy.
什么 你不喜欢太阳吗 - 我们上夜班的都管它叫
What, you don't like the sun? - Us night-shift guys call it
"恐怖之球"
"The scare ball."
哦 Bebe
Oh, Bebe.
你好 亲爱的 我恰好找到了这个旧箱子
Hello, darling, I came across this old box
装的都是Frasier战略的备忘录
of Frasier strategy memos
所以我就顺路带给你
and I thought I'd bring them by to you.
哦 没想到有这么多
Oh, I didn't realize there was so much.
你还觉得我工作不够努力
And you thought I didn't work hard.
好了 好了 没必要用这种腔调说话
Now, now there's no need to take that tone.
你现在确实混得不错 你说不是吗
Things have certainly worked out for you, wouldn't you say?
太对了 但是你不能怪我有点愤恨
Too true. But I can't be blamed for being a bit of a bitter Bebe.
没有人喜欢因为一个更年轻的女人
No one likes being tossed aside
而被抛弃 - Bebe 你很清楚
for a younger woman. - Oh, Bebe, you know very well
我换经纪人是因为
I only changed agents because
你偏向另一个客户而忽视我
you were ignoring me in favor of another client.
我没有忽视你
I wasn't ignoring you!
我只是为了最终的Frasier荣耀一战
I was only getting some much needed critical distance
保持非常必要的距离
for a final glorious Frasierian push.
但是 我们就不要纠结过去了吧
But... let's not rehash the past.
我同意
Agreed.
我们一起成就了那么多 不能随便抛弃友谊
We accomplished too much together to stop being friends now.
确实是
True.
Frasier 你有没有想过如果
Frasier, have you ever wondered what it would be like...
我把毕生所学用在你身上会怎样
if I could apply what I've learned to you?
是啊 我想过
Yes, I have.
但是这不能实现了吧
But it cannot be.
能吗
Can it?
危险的想法
Dangerous thoughts.
你就是一只海妖 想引诱我撞上岩石
You're a siren, luring me to the rocks.
但是我必须克制住 不然你又会伤我的心
But I must resist or you'll hurt me again.
不 我不是海妖
No, I'm no siren!
我是一个男人 一个有野心的男人 - "野心"
I'm a man. A man with ambitions. - "Ambition."
多么甜蜜的字眼
The word is candy to me.
你该死的 恶魔一样的男人 我必须走了
Damn you, devil-man, I must go.
我已经彻底头晕目眩了 - 我理解
I'm all confused and woozy... - I understand.
但是我怎么办
But what about me?
好吧
Very well.
今晚来我的酒店共进晚餐吧
Be at my hotel tonight for dinner.
也许那时你能向我展示你到底多么严肃了
Perhaps you'll show me just how serious you are.
我觉得我弄明白了
I think I figured it out:
Bebe想通过和一个人类男性做♥爱♥
Bebe wants to have sex with a human male
让世界末日降临
to bring about the Apocalypse.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但我的理论是这样的
But here's my theory:
Bebe多年来一直喜欢我 再加上
Bebe's had a thing for me for years. This, coupled with the fact
控制别人会让她性奋的事实
that control is an aphrodisiac for her,
所以毫不奇怪
it's not surprising to find
她想用她的优势来交换一个爱情的俘虏
that she hopes to parlay her advantage into a sexual conquest.
但是你肯定不愿意
But surely you don't intend
为了她保证给你的财富和公众关注
to let the promise of wealth and exposure
就被她哄上♥床♥吧 - 不会走到那一步的
lure you into her bed. - It's not gonna come to that.
这是一场博弈
It's all about the dance.
一切都围绕着可能发生的性
It's all about the possibility of sex, the promise...
那种让他们干着急却永远不会实现的保证
that's never delivered that keeps them tantalized.
一个人只要知道怎样不超越底线就好了
One only needs to know how not to cross the line.
不好意思 但你之前不是和她睡过吗
Excuse me, but didn't you sleep with her once?
是啊 就是那次让我知道了底线在哪
Yes, that's how I know where the line is.
我都有点为她遗憾了
I almost feel sorry for her.
她只是另一个无助的女人 痛苦地渴望着得不到的
Just another helpless woman suffering from a unslakeable thirst
Crane
for Crane!
话说回来 我还是忍♥不住去想
Still, I can't help thinking
这整件事还是有点浮士德的意味
there's something Faustian about this whole thing.
浮士德是个白♥痴♥
Faust was a moron.
我会成为明星的
I'm gonna be a star!
嗨 Daph - 你好
Hi, Daph. - Hello.
麻烦来杯拿铁 - 你好 亲爱的 - 你好
A latte please. - Hello, darling. - Hello.
快看谁在这 - 是啊
Did you see who's here? - Yes.
我在想等我们金婚的时候
I wonder if you'll still be stirring
你还会不会像那样为我搅咖啡
my coffee like that when we're in our golden years.
我会的 而且我知道到了那时
Yes. And I know that a touch
你的轻轻一触会像如今一样甜蜜
from you then will be just as sweet as it is today.
原来这些天你就在这里鬼混
So this is where you've been going!
还跟这个水下有氧运动班的荡♥妇♥在一起
And with this tramp from water aerobics!
你是谁 - 我是他老伴
Who are you? - I'm his wife!
你结过婚了 - 我可以解释
You're married?! - I can explain!
少费口舌了 你这条臭虫
Don't bother, you worm!
你上次答应过再也不犯了的
You promised that was it the last time!
Frasier 请进
Frasier, come in.
你怎么知道是我 - 把手给了我一种独特的刺痛
How did you know it was me? - I felt a certain tingle in the knob.
的确
Indeed.
我看出Phil让你过上了奢侈生活
Well, I see Phil has landed you in the lap of luxury.
是啊 这是间很不错的套房♥ 不幸的是
Yes, it's a lovely suite. Unfortunately,
这周末有个什么合唱比赛
there's some sort of choir championship this weekend
他们整天都在排练
and they practice at all hours.
已经到牧歌♥狂欢节了吗
Is it Madrigal Madness already?
我都不知道它离圣灵降临节这么近
I had no idea it was this close to Whitsun.
请吧 亲爱的 请坐 我来倒香槟
Please, darling, sit. I'll pour the champagne.
我想稍微喝点不会有事的
I suppose a drop wouldn't hurt.
那么
So,
你重新考虑过接我做客户了吗 - 我考虑过了
you give any thought to taking me on again? - Yes, I have.
而且我得说没有什么比这更让我享受的了
And I have to say there's almost nothing I'd enjoy more.
太好了
Wonderful.
但是首先 我们来谈谈更让我享受的那件事
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表