On the other hand, a grandmother
对孩子有很深远的影响
can be a wonderful influence on a child.
Alice 帮Gert姨婆找到她的烟
Alice...you help Auntie Gert find her cigarettes,
然后就分你一个
and you can have one.
然后离开这一切吗
我觉得 要是有人想站起来
I think now would be a good time if
对Roz说几句话 不妨趁现在
anyone wants to stand up and say a few words to Roz.
我知道我会很想她 所以我要自豪地把
I know I'll miss her, which is why I'm proud to present her with
上次公♥司♥野餐时我俩拍的合照给她
this picture of the two of us at the last company picnic.
这宝贝在相框里是不是看起来很可爱 好好收着吧
Won't that baby look nice in a frame? Enjoy.
下一个是我
I'm next.
"亲爱的Roz
"Sweetest Roz,
你是汪♥洋♥大海里的一叶扁舟
you are my ship when I'm at sea,
是最美的玫瑰 是我的梦
my fairest rose, my fantasy.
伴随着日出 寄出我的谢意
With each sunrise my thanks I send,
致你 我的挚爱 我最好的朋友"
for you, my love, my true best friend."
呕
Puke!
明明写得很美 你个什么娘养的 - 好了 各位
That was beautiful, you son of a b. - Okay, everyb...
坐下 坐下 Noel 给我坐下
Sit down. Sit down, Noel, sit down!
好了 各位 Bulldog来拯救世界了
Okay, everybody, Bulldog to the rescue. Now,..
我不想说Roz和好多人都发生过关系
I don't want to say Roz has had a lot of sex,
但她躺着的时间确实比图坦卡蒙还长
but she's spent more time on her back than King Tut.
图坦卡蒙 古埃及法老
你们听说过KACL电台里
Did you hear the story about the guy at KACL
有谁没和Roz发生过关系吗
who didn't have sex with Roz?
我反正没听说过
Me neither.
但是 说正经的
But, uh, seriously: what's
Roz和发♥情♥的狗有什么区别
the difference between Roz and a dog in heat?
别这样 我是真的在提问
No, really, I'm asking.
你们这群人太不捧场了
You people suck!
这可不是吐槽大会 Bulldog
It's not a roast, Bulldog.
不是吗
It's not?
我花了50块请搞笑工场的人
I paid a guy at the Chuckle Factory
给我写的笑话 - 他什么时候才来
50 bucks to write jokes for me. - When's he getting here?
好吧好吧
Okay, okay,
你们想听演讲 祝你新工作顺利 Roz
you want a speech? Best of luck in your new job, Roz.
如果你需要做体育节目的人 尽管找我
If you ever need a sports guy, I'm your man.
我一点也不介意
And I wouldn't have any
你当我的老板 毕竟
problem with you being my boss. After all,
我知道在你下面是什么感觉 我说得没错吧
I know what it feels like to be underneath you. Am I right?
和她说话注意你的言辞
Watch what you SAY ABOUT HER!!
Noel 别这样 消消气 Noel 消消气
Noel! Come on. Walk it off, Noel, walk it off.
小心点 先生们
Careful, gents!
说真的 你俩每次都这种展开
Really, the way you two are always carrying on,
别人会说闲话的
people are going to start talking.
大家好
Hello, all.
Gil Chesterton在此 为Roz Doyle献上祝词
Gil Chesterton here, with a toast to Roz Doyle.
请说请说 - 一位优秀的同事 一个好朋友
Hear, hear. - A wonderful co-worker, and a good friend.
说得好
Hear, hear.
当然 我也瞬间意识到了Roz的性♥饥♥渴♥
Of course, I too noticed Roz's sex appeal immediately.
她对我们这些KACL畜栏里的种马
She had the same effect on all of us stallions
产生了相同的效应
in the KACL corral.
她让我们心急如焚 拼命刨地
She made us want to paw the ground
又气势汹汹地站起
and rise up on our powerful haunches,
前蹄的丛毛闪闪发亮
fetlocks glistening.
烟尘 大雾 风暴 都滚吧
Smokey, Misty, Storm! Away!
好了 都少喝点
Okay, bar's closed.
Gil
Gil?
Julia 轮到你了
Uh, Julia, your turn.
我才认识Roz没多久 但也可以看出
Oh! Uh, well, I've only known Roz a short time, but I can see
Roz是这个团队里的重要一员
that she's a valuable member of this team.
我们会想念你的 祝好运
And I'm sure you'll be missed. Good luck!
说得好说得好
Well said, well said.
Roz 祝贺你开始新的冒险
Roz... I celebrate your new adventure with you,
但是 如果我说你的离开 于我不是巨大损失
but I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say that
那就是假话了
this is a big loss for me.
我第一天来KACL你就在那儿
You were there on my first day at KACL,
还把我拉入你的麾下 - 底下人很多哦
and you took me under your wing. - It's crowded under there.
我 要 杀 了 你
I will kill you!
我觉得我永远也不会习惯
I don't think I'll ever grow
在你的小隔间里看到别人的身影
accustomed to seeing somebody else in your booth.
当然 永远也不会有人能取代
And certainly no one else can ever take your place
你在我们心目中的地位
in our hearts.
在欢迎新朋友的同时
And while we welcome new friends...
和老朋友告别令人悲伤
...we are sad to say good-bye to old ones.
祝你好运 Roz
Good luck, Roz.
来吧来吧 说几句 快点 Roz 说几句
Hear, hear! Speech! Come on, Roz, speech!
谢谢大家
Thanks you guys.
你们为我做了这么多 我真的很爱大家
I just love you all for doing this for me.
我们真的很像一个大家庭 对吧
We really are like a family, aren't we?
KPXY的这份工作真的是个非常非常棒的机会
You know, this job at KPXY is a really great, great opportunity.
但是它再好也不会像这里的工作
But it'll never be like this.
所以我改主意了 我离不了KACL
Which is why I'm changing my mind. I can't leave KACL.
我要留下来 - 真的吗
I'm staying! - Really?!
非常感谢您 噢 Moon夫人
Thank you very much. Oh, Mrs. Moon,
请给我们两杯特浓拿铁 带走
we'd like to get two double lattes to go, please.
加一块钱 我可以给你加一点白兰地
For an extra dollar, I can add a nip of brandy.
菜单上有吗 - 秘密菜单上有
Is that on the menu? - It's on the secret menu.
不用了 谢谢
I'll pass, thank you.
Frasier 找回以前的工作 我真是精神焕发
You know, Frasier, I feel so invigorated to get back to my old job.
Roz - 其实今晚如果你有空的话
Oh, Roz... - In fact, I'd really
我真的很想录些宣传片
like to record some promos tonight if you're available.
今晚不行啊 我要带Julia去看电影
Oh, I can't. I'm taking Julia to the movies.
我最喜欢的电影之一 <还有一把椅子>
One of my favorites, Noch Einen Stuhl.
<还有一把椅子> - 是的
Noch Einen Stuhl? - Yes,
从一把火炉边的旧椅子的角度来讲述
it's the story of a 19th-century Austrian family
一个19世纪的澳大利亚家庭的故事
as told from the point of view of an old fireside armchair.
不好意思 我走神儿了 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry, I dozed off, what were you saying?
我要去找一份本地信息报
You know what, I've got to get an alternative newspaper
查一下上映时间表 马上回来
to check show times. I'll be right back.
做好了
Here we are.
你手♥机♥响了 - 不是我的 是Frasier的
Your phone's ringing. - Oh, it's not mine, it's Frasier's.
啧 是Julia - 那是谁
Ooh! It's Julia. - Who's that?
是个巫婆 想钓Frasier
This witch who's trying to get her hooks into Frasier.
我恨死她了
I hate her.
我来搞定 - 你 你要做什么
I'll fix her. - Wh-what are you doing?
喂
Hello.
不好意思哦 Frasier没空接电♥话♥
Oh, I'm sorry, Frasier's in no position to talk,
你懂我的意思吧
if you, uh, get my meaning.
你是谁 等下
Who's this, then? Hold on.
亲爱的 你想和个叫Julia的说几句吗
Sweetheart? Do you want to talk to a Julia?
哎呀 Frasier 把人家放下来啦
Oh! Frasier, put me down!
不好意思哦 他现在不在 拜拜
Sorry, he's not here after all. Bye, now.
搞定 问题解决
There. Problem solved.
你很有可能把他们一整晚都毁了
You know, you probably ruined their entire evening.
我要怎么谢你呢
How can I thank you?
今晚只有一场<还有一把椅子>了
Only one showing of Noch Einen Stuhl tonight.
我得赶紧去电影院买♥♥票
Got to go by the box office and pick up the tickets.
是哦 肯定卖♥♥得很快
Yes, I bet they're going fast.
你们好 - 抱歉 不能坐下来聊了
Hello! - Oh, sorry! Wish we could join you guys.
我要去买♥♥<还有一把椅子>的电影票
I'm going to get tickets for Noch Einen Stuhl!
现在才去有点晚了吧
Cutting it a little close, aren't you?
妈 等你下班
Hey, Mum! When you finish your shift,
我们开车送你回家 - 真的吗
we'll drive you home. - Really?
你不是应该更乐意
Are you sure it wouldn't give you more pleasure
看着我拖着血淋林的残肢回家吗
to see me walk home on my bloody stumps?
没错啦 但是我们很急
Well, it would, but we're in a hurry.
等你好了 我们就在这儿
We'll, uh, we'll be here when you're ready.
Niles 你想想 有一天我们也会有个孩子
Oh, Niles... Just think, one day we'll have one of those.
是啊 只要解决一件麻烦事就行了
Yes, just one awkward chore to get out of the way.
你浪漫得挺含蓄啊
Well, that's romantic.
我是说请你妈搬出去
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表