Look, I wish I could Jen, but I really have to sleep.
别担心
Don't worry
我们喝几杯鸡尾酒你就会感觉好多了
we'll have a few cocktails and you'll feel a lot better.
别想了 我今晚是不会喝酒的
Forget it, I am not drinking again tonight.
那就喝啤酒呗
So just drink beer.
我是说 Alice还在她祖父母家 对吧
I mean, Alice is still at her grandparents', right?
听着宝贝 你今晚为什么不自己去呢
Listen sweety, why don't you go out by yourself tonight?
拜托 Mirabelle 找点乐子吧 - 别这样说
Oh, come on, Mirabelle, have some fun. - Don't do that.
我说什么呢 Mirabelle - 别说了 我是认真的
Do what, Mirabelle? - Knock it off, I'm serious.
你以前多有趣啊
You used to be so fun,
但是自从你有了公♥寓♥和一辆SUV以后
but ever since you've got the condo and the SUV,
你是要退休了还是怎么
you're all 401K or whatever.
我一直都是原来那个我
I'm exactly the same person I've always been.
噢 是吗 我检查了你的汽车收音机
Oh, yeah? I checked your car radio.
并没有卡在古典摇滚电台上
It's not stuck on that classic rock station.
科普一下 古典摇滚是能摇起来的古典乐
For your information, classic rock is both classic and it rocks.
你是怎么了 - 我老了
What happened to you? - I'm old!
Daphne 你能开下门吗
Daphne, would you get that?
哈喽 - 不好意思迟到了 我
Hello. - Sorry I'm late, I...
这怎么回事
What's going on?
糟了 - 稳住
Uh-oh. - Steady...
你的爸爸和哥哥需要点帮助
Your father and brother needed a little help.
炉子已经干净了
The oven's all clean.
我只剩下熨衣服了 不会太久
I just have a bit of ironing left, I won't be a minute.
别忘了 我给你俩都放好洗澡水了
And don't forget: I've drawn baths for both of you.
噢不 - 你不需要这样
Oh, no... - Not necessary...
你们为自己感到骄傲吗
Are you proud of yourselves?
我们没叫她做任何事 - 她主动要做的
We didn't ask her to do anything. - She offered.
那为什么没人敢看着我的眼睛
Then why is no one looking me in the eye?
对不起 Niles 你是对的 是我们占别人便宜了
I'm sorry, Niles, you're right. Maybe we took advantage.
确实是 我们做得太过了 这种事不会再发生
Absolutely. We're way out of line, it won't happen again.
你在干什么 - 什么
What are you doing? - What?
你就把东西扔在这了吗 - 我一会就收拾
Are you going to leave that there? - I'll clean it later.
这就是问题所在
Well, that's the whole problem.
如果你扔的时候就收拾
If you would just clean as you go,
这些东西就不会囤积 你也不需要Daphne的帮忙
things wouldn't pile up, and you wouldn't need Daphne's help.
我想是吧 - 真的 你看看多简单
I guess. - No, it's true, look at this. Look how easy.
看见没 只需要持续的小努力
See? Small, consistent efforts, that's what it takes.
就像打理死皮一样
Just like managing one's cuticles.
你知道 这有一碗
You know, there's a bowl of
土豆沙拉就摆在这 什么都没盖
potato salad laying out, completely uncovered.
它越来越刺鼻
It's getting tangy.
保鲜膜就在这 - 我们该帮帮他
The plastic wrap is right here. - We really should help him.
你疯了吗 他正要给我们做晚餐呢
Are you nuts? He's about to make us dinner.
他不会的 - 20元赌他会
He is not. - Twenty bucks says he is.
别说钱 我们赌点实在的
Forget money. Let's wager something real.
好 如果我让他做晚餐 你就做所有的家务
All right, if I get him to make dinner, you do all the chores.
如果我输了 我来做
If I don't, I'll do 'em.
我准备好了 Niles - 太好了
I'm ready, Niles. - Excellent,
因为今晚上 我要带你去
because tonight I am taking you
西北太平洋地区最好的小酒馆
to the finest bistro in the Pacific Northwest.
你输了 - 慢慢来 行吗
You're wrong! - Take your sweet time, why don't you?!
嗨 你们确定不再多呆一会
Hey, guys, are you sure you don't want to stick around?
我正要开一罐意大利面呢
I was just going to open a can of spaghetti.
但是你冰箱里还有海鲈呢
But you have sea bass in the fridge.
噢 那鱼也许还能再放一天
Oh, it'll probably last another day.
我觉得你今晚上就该把它煮了
Oh, I think you should cook it tonight.
好吧 那我把加点番茄酱热热它
Fine. I'll nuke it with some ketchup.
太荒谬了 你不能用火鸡菜谱来做鱼啊
That's ridiculous. You can't use your turkey recipe on fish.
那我该怎么做
Well, what am I supposed to do?
就拿一瓣大蒜
Well, just take one clove of garlic,
两餐匙切碎的姜末
two tablespoons of finely minced fresh ginger...
啊 看在老天份上 我自己来做吧
Oh, for heaven's sake, I'll do it myself.
那我就摆餐具吧 - 不 不用 Daphne
I suppose I'll lay the table. - No, no, Daphne.
你今天做得够多了 那是Frasier的工作
You've done enough for today. That's Frasier's job.
他还去过波士顿和堪萨斯
现在是今天节目的最后一小时
And so for our final hour today,
我想多多关注第一次来电的听众
I'd like to focus on first-time callers only.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
我们这周听到很多
We've heard a lot of familiar
熟悉的声音 所以我想转换一下
voices this week and I'd like to shake it up...
我在昨晚那个
I looked for you at that
仓库找你来着 但是没看见你
warehouse party last night, but I ain't see ya.
噢 我在旧冷藏室里
Oh, I was in the old meat locker.
噢 我没去那找
Oh, I didn't look in there.
很遗憾我们没碰上 我把墨镜落这了吗
Sorry we didn't hook up. Did I leave my sunglasses in here?
噢 是的
Oh, yes, you did.
我要走了 我和你共度了一段很酷的时光
So, I'm taking off. I had a really cool time with you.
我希望你能早日从这里逃脱
I hope you make your break from here soon.
好消息 我刚刚和我的旅游代理通过电♥话♥
Good news. I just got off the phone with my travel agent.
她给我弄到了飞胡志明市很便宜的机票
She got me this great fare to Ho Chi Minh City
而且她说她把你安排在同一航♥班♥也没问题
and she said it'd be no problem to get you on the same flight.
这实在是太棒了 我从来没见识过亚洲
This is gonna be awesome! I've never seen Asia before.
当然 我见过那个乐队 但不是 你懂的
I've seen the band, of course, but not, you know...
关于那个 Kenny 我已经订了机票
Oh, well, about that, Kenny, um, I already booked a flight.
噢 那我就坐你那班飞机
Oh, well maybe I can get on your flight.
问题是 我独自旅游
Well, see, the thing is, I travel solo.
这是我坚持的一个准则 我有一次很糟糕的经历
It's kind of a rule I have. I had this bad experience once...
没关系 我完全理解
Oh, no, please. I totally get where you're coming from.
独来独往最好
Solo's the way to go.
我高中的法语俱乐部一起去蒙特利尔 简直噩梦
My high school French club went to Montreal once, nightmare!
你还是应该去 你值得好好玩玩
You should still go. You deserve to have some fun.
好的 嗯
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 也许我能在那碰到你 - 我很期待
Well, maybe I'll run into you over there. - I'd like that.
我们下一位来电人是Stu 来自马德罗纳区
Our next caller is Stu, from Madrona.
说吧 Stu 我在聆听
Go ahead, Stu, I'm listening.
好的 是这样的
All right, it's like this:
来电者为演员Bradley Whitford客串 其主要作品有<林中小屋> <白宫风云>等
我和我女朋友交往6年了
I've been dating my girlfriend for six years,
她一直在关心搬到一起住的事
and she keeps bugging me about movin' in..
但是我知道 只要她一搬进来
But I know as soon as she does,
我的自♥由♥就没有了 每样东西都得挂到架子上
my freedom is gone. Everything's gotta be in the hamper,
我也不能在水槽边吃东西
I can't eat over the sink,
兄弟打电♥话♥约我也不能想走就走
can't just go out whenever my buddies call,
有很多要放弃的 - 好的 Stu 你多大了
it's a lot to give up. - Okay, Stu, how old are you?
日历上说我47 但我感觉自己还是18
The calendar says forty-seven, but I feel eighteen, right?
47了 - 别 Roz
Forty-seven?! - Now, Roz...
我对你有个建议 Stu 快特么长大吧
I have a suggestion for you, Stu: Grow the hell up!
你说什么 不好意思
What? I'm sorry?
我38岁并且我觉得自己也是38岁
I'm thirty-eight. And I FEEL thirty-eight.
我知道我们都该
Now, I know we're all supposed
表现得像活力十足的年轻人一样
to act like perpetual teenagers these days,
但是你知道吗 我喜欢做我这年纪该做的事
but you know what? I like acting my age.
我喜欢当个妈妈 喜欢有份工作
I like being a mom. I like having a career.
还喜欢平衡收支
And I like balancing my checkbook!
什么时候成为成年人是一件坏事了
When did it become such a bad thing to be an adult?!
Crane医生 你在吗
Dr. Crane? Hello?
别误解我的意思
Now, don't get me wrong,
我年轻的时候是有过很快乐的时光 确实是
I had a great time when I was younger, I did!
但是过了段时间 生活的方式就变得有点
But after a while, that way of life just seems...
空虚
...empty.
你必须要到更深的层次
You have to go deeper,
并且向对你重要的事做出承诺
and commit to things that really matter to you.
相信我 当你那样做时
Believe me, when you do that,
你就会发现生活会有多丰富且不可思议
you'll find out how amazing and rich life can be.
嘿 我熟悉这个声音 你那晚也在动物园
Hey, I know that voice. You were at Zoo the other night.
你告诉我你29岁
You told me you were twenty-nine.
谢谢你的来电 Stu 让我们听听交通情况
Thanks for your call, Stu, let's go to traffic.
我很抱歉 Frasier
I'm sorry, Frasier.
我不应该把情绪发泄给那个人
I guess I shouldn't have unloaded on that guy.
我只是最近想了很久关于年龄的问题
I've just been thinking a lot about age lately.
没事的 Roz 我觉得你的讲话很勇敢
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表