我很抱歉 没有 事实上
I'm sorry, no. Actually...
太好了 那我来得还不算太迟 - 什么太迟
Good, then I'm not too late. - Too late for what?
噢 Daphne
Oh, Daphne...
今天中午我回到家
When I got home this afternoon,
开了瓶苏格兰威士忌来泡茶
well, I was openin' a bottle of scotch to have me tea,
然后我想到 我的婚礼就是在教堂由牧师主持的
and I began thinking. I was married by a minister in a church,
可你看看我现在成了什么样
and, and what's it got me?
孤身一人 无爱失宠
Alone and unloved is what.
这样正好 因为这么多年来
And likely because I've been
对你来说我就是一个糟透了的母亲
such a rotten mother to you all these years.
你才没有糟透了 - 不 我就是
You haven't been rotten. - Oh, yes I have.
在你的大喜日子
On what should have been the happiest day of your life,
我却只想到了我自己
I thought of only myself.
我很羞愧 我很尴尬
I'm ashamed. I mean I'm embarrassed,
我是来道歉的 - 哦 妈
...and I apologize. - Oh, mum.
我现在唯一的慰藉就是你还没结婚
My only solace is you aren't married yet.
因为如果我错过了我宝贝女儿的婚礼
Because if I miss my baby's wedding,
我♥干♥脆就别再活下去了
I won't be able to live with myself.
Daphne Niles
Daphne, Niles...
你们想在哪里结婚都可以
you get married anywhere you want to.
只要我能到现场跟你们分享那一刻
All that matters is that I'm there to share it with you.
噢 当然你会在现场
Oh, of course you'll be there.
我们明天就回去法♥院♥
We'll go right back to that courthouse tomorrow
继续我们未完成的婚礼
and resume where we left off.
我实在是太高兴了
Nothing could make me happier.
啊 Moon太太
Ah, Mrs. Moon,
看来你已经接受了婚礼的最终决定
I see you've made peace with the wedding.
是的 Moon太太决定撤销她的最后通牒
Yes, Mrs. Moon has rescinded her ultimatum,
所以我们明天去举办婚礼
so we're having the wedding tomorrow.
啊 Niles 借一步说话 - 嗯哼 不好意思
Ah! Niles, may I have a word with you? - Mm-hm. Excuse me.
到底发生什么事了 你们俩已经结婚了
What the hell's going on? You guys already got married.
没错 可她不知道啊 所以呢
Yes, but she doesn't know that. So,
明天我们再弄一次婚礼 好安慰她的心情
tomorrow we're going to have another ceremony for her benefit.
这太疯狂了 - 是有点
That's crazy! - It may be,
可我害怕真♥相♥会把她压垮
but I'm afraid the truth would crush her.
哦 拜托 波尔多所有葡萄酒压榨机加起来
Oh, please! All the wine presses in Bordeaux
波尔多: 法国城市 被称为世界葡萄酒中心
都不会把她压垮
wouldn't crush that woman.
Niles 你今天和Daphne所分享的这一切
Niles, what you and Daphne shared today
是不可取代的 - 你这么觉得
was utterly unique. - You think so?
当然 那一刻可是独一无二啊
Yes, it was a singular moment.
被一个重复的仪式所糊弄的人
Anyone fooled by a repeat performance,
是个彻头彻尾的智障
would have to be a complete imbecile.
确实
True.
但如果Daphne想再来一次 我全力支持
But, if it's what Daphne wants, I'll support her.
我们会再请一遍Roz 另找一位法官
We'll get Roz back, we'll find a different judge
然后我们再来一遍
and we'll just do it all over again.
一切都只会像今天一样完美
And, it'll be just as perfect as today's was.
好吧 可我不会再唱一遍<美好世界>了
Fine. But I'm not singing "Wonderful World" again.
此处应指Sam Cooke金曲
说不定这样更完美
Maybe more perfect.
还记得我们第一次结婚的时候多兴奋啊
Remember how excited we were at our first wedding?
对啊 我们紧张得都在颤抖 - 就是啊
Yeah, we were both shaking. - Yeah.
对了 我还记得第一次的时候
Hey, I noticed the first time
你宣誓说的是对我诚实 给我呵护
you promised me your honesty and protection,
第二次就变了
but not the second time.
对啊 因为我第二次说的是
No, because I vowed to
永远对你真诚 做你的守护者
always be true and to be your constant champion.
都是一样的啊
It's the same thing.
我想也是
I suppose.
你更喜欢第一次的
You liked it better the first way.
好吧 我们用回第一次的吧 - 谢谢
Okay, we can go back to that. - Thanks.
你打算改吗 - 不 还是老一套
You making any changes? - Nope, same old, same old.
Alice呢 - 她胃不舒服 昨天在回家路上
Where's Alice? - Oh, upset stomach. On the way home yesterday,
她把篮子里剩下的花瓣当零食吃了 所以我很抱歉
she snacked on the leftover petals in her basket. So, I'm sorry,
我晚饭没办法跟你们一起吃了 - 我们理解
but I won't be able to join you for dinner. - We understand.
你给我解释解释好了
Explain it to me then.
什么小孩子会吃玫瑰花啊 这都不正常
What sort of child eats roses? 'T isn't normal.
你本来可以制止她的
You could have stopped her, you know.
就她那狼吞虎咽的样子我才制止不了呢
Not the way she was noshing them up, I couldn't.
她吃得跟个碎木机似的 - 好了
Like a wood chipper she was. - All right.
像个神奇的海狸宝宝
The incredible beaver baby.
我们懂你意思了
We GET it!
天啊 那不是Donny吗 大家快低头看自己鞋子
Oh, dear lord, is that... Donny? Everybody, look at your shoes!
等一下 Daph 是Daphne吗 - Donny
Wait a minute, Daph... is that Daphne? - Donny?
大家好啊 - 真是凑巧
Hey, everybody. - What a surprise.
天啊 我希望大家不会觉得不自在啊
Boy, I hope this isn't uncomfortable.
不 不 一点都不会 快看
No, no, not at all. Say, is that
那边是不是有个自动饮水器 - 是有一个
a drinking fountain over there? - Sure looks like one.
好吧 Niles Daphne
Well, Niles, Daphne,
这位是我的未婚妻 Bridgett - 你好
I'd like you to meet Bridgett, my fiancee. - Hi.
你好 - 我们刚刚申请了
Hello. - We just filed for
结婚证书 - 恭喜
a marriage license. - Congratulations.
这太好了 - 谢谢你 我知道
That's great. - Thank you. I know
上一次你遇到我的时候我正要结婚
that I was getting married the last time you ran into me,
但我这一次找到真爱了 - 很好 我很高兴
but this time I found the real thing. - Good, I'm glad.
对了 如果不是因为你离开了我
Yeah. You know, if you hadn't left me
我不会遇见我前妻
then I never would have met my ex-wife,
我前妻又把我介绍给了Bridgett 看世事多奇妙
who introduced me to Bridgett, so, in a weird way,
你在我人生幸福中扮演了重要角色
you played a big part in my eventual happiness.
你这想法挺乐观的 - 我也赞同
That's uh, that's a very healthy perspective. - I think so too.
那你们俩在这干嘛
So, what are you guys doing here?
Niles和我要结婚了
Niles and I are getting married.
真的 恭喜你们 这太棒了
Well, congratulations. That is great.
谢谢
Thank you.
这太好了 很高兴见到你们
Well, it's great. It's nice seeing you
我希望你们会出席我们的婚礼
and I hope you'll come to our wedding.
我也希望你们能来 - 真的 你们不介意吗
Oh, same here. - Really? You'd be okay with that?
当然了 有何不可 - 当然
Well, sure, why not?! - Of course,
不过谁也猜不准我们要在这里等多久
it's anybody's guess how long we could be waiting here.
你们现在可以进来了
You can come in now.
刚谁猜一秒钟的
Who had one second?
大家 时间到了 - 好了 让我们进去吧
Everyone, it's time. - Well, here we go then.
人全到了吗 - 没错
Is this everybody? - Yes.
那我们开始吧
Let's get started.
今日我们聚集于此来见证这两人结为夫妇
We come here today to unite this man and this woman in marriage.
我了解到Daphne和Niles各自撰写了
I understand Daphne and Niles have composed vows
对他们有着特别意义的誓词
that are especially significant to them.
Niles
Niles.
我 Niles Crane 愿以你Daphne Moon为妻
Uh, I, Niles Crane take you, Daphne Moon, to be my wife.
许 许我一生的忠诚与支持
I, I vow to you my, my fidelity and support,
同享荣誉与尊敬
honor, respect,
呃 诚实与呵护
uh, honesty, protection,
还有支持
and... support...
你是我的幸福 我的愉悦
you are my comfort and joy,
还有 卧♥槽♥ 还有一句
and... oh, shoot, there's one more...
一生挚爱 - 你是我一生挚爱 没错
One true love. - ...One true love! That's right.
好了 到你了
OK, you go.
"好了 到你了"
"OK, you go"?!
我 Daphne Moon 愿
I, Daphne Moon, do...
我很抱歉 这是大错特错
I'm sorry, this is wrong.
我不能站在这里背诵
I can't stand here and rattle off
这些再也没有感情的句子
a bunch of words that don't mean anything anymore.
我实在是做不到 - 没错 我就知道会这样
I can't go through with this. - YES! I KNEW IT!
现在你也能体会一下
Now you know what it's like
在婚礼上被自己一生所爱抛弃的滋味
to have the love of your life dump you at the altar!
祝你的下一任能一样优秀
And good luck trying to find somebody as good,
但这根本就不可能
because she just ain't out there!
怎么了
What?
不 不是这样的 Bridgett Bridgett
No, no, no. Bridgett, Bridgett!
各位 我很抱歉 但Niles和我
I'm sorry, everyone, but Niles and I,
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表