第十季 第九集
计划是什么 我们要把灯关掉
So what's the plan? Are we gonna turn off the lights
然后跳出来大喊"惊喜"吗
and jump out and yell "Surprise!"
是啊 Roz 去吓一个刚做完心脏手术的人
Oh yes, Roz, let's startle a man who just had open-heart surgery.
抱歉 我还不习惯
Sorry, I can't get used to
把Niles当病人看待 - Niles好着呢
thinking of Niles as "Sick." - Oh, Niles is great.
他做的那些锻炼
All these exercises he's doing,
让他前所未有的强壮
he's going to be just as strong as he ever was.
我们的贵客来啦
Here's the guest of honor.
Niles 看你能出来走动真是太好了
Niles, good to see you out and about!
你看起来可好了 - 谢谢 谢谢
You look great! - Thank you! Thank you,
在那间公♥寓♥里被拘禁了一周后
I tell you it's good to be out
出来真是太好了 你好呀
after being cooped up in that apartment all week. Hello.
我从没想过自己竟然会读厌福楼拜
I never thought I'd grow tired of reading Flaubert.
得了吧
Oh please,
他最近沉迷于观看<不安分的青春>呢
he's been parked on his ass watching the
9讲述两大家族纷争的肥皂剧
Niles 肥皂剧 你不是认真的吧
Niles! Not the soaps! You can't be serious.
我可没有沉迷
Well, I'm hardly hooked.
让我着迷的是 其中的文化产物
They fascinate me as-as cultural artifact.
我正跟Gertrude说呢
I was telling Gertrude:
他们对特定类型角色的使用
their use of stock figures
令人联想到意式即兴喜剧
is reminiscent of "Commedia dell'arte".
Esther是丑角 Victor是富家公子 而Nikki
Yes, uh, Esther is Punchinello, Victor is Flavio, and Nikki...
只是个荡♥妇♥
well, she's just the town pump.
现在你知道为什么我需要个电视了吧
Now do you see why I need my own telly,
Daphne - 你在曼切斯特有一台
Daphne. - You have one in Manchester.
你的香槟兑气泡果汁 Niles
Here's champagne and sparkling cider for you, Niles.
还有早午餐随时都可以开吃
...and help yourself to brunch whenever you're ready.
一个建议 别碰那香肠
Word to the wise: stay away from the sausage.
那不是香肠 爸爸 是大豆肠
They're not sausages, Dad, they're "Soysages."
Niles在术后饮食控制 我们要支持他
Niles is on a postoperative diet. We are trying to support him.
噢抱歉 那这培根呢 - 假培根
Oh, sorry. What about the bacon? - "Fake-un."
大家 我想祝个酒
Okay, everyone, I'd like to propose a toast.
敬我的家人朋友们 你们的爱和支持完全淹没了我
To my family and friends, your love and support have been overwhelming
噢 Niles - 不不
Oh, Niles! - No,no. You know...
手术时我的心脏真的停止跳跃了几分钟
during my operation, I was technically dead for several minutes.
是的 我们知道 孩子 你说过了 - 但是
Yes, we know son, you told us. - But,
这让我重新看待了所有的事情
it gave me a fresh perspective on everything.
我跟死神擦肩而过
It took a brush with death
以提醒自己活着是多么幸运
to remind me how lucky I am to be alive.
Gertrude 谢谢你把客房♥
And Gertrude, thank you for giving up
让给我好让我不用爬楼梯
the guest bedroom so that I don't have to climb all those stairs.
没关系 我很愿意睡在
Oh, no, I'm happy to sleep
那个硬铁架子的沙发床上
on that sofa bed with its hard metal frame.
你在曼切斯特有张柔软的床啊
You have a nice soft bed in Manchester.
Daphne 没关系
Oh, Daphne, it's okay.
她令人振奋的诚实让我更加真切的感到自己活着
Her bracing honesty reminds me that I'm alive.
噢你这家伙
You... you... oh, you!
你是我的宝物 我珍惜我们在一起的每一天
You are a treasure to me. I cherish every day we're together.
谢谢你 Niles
Oh, thank you, Niles!
这里可能还有些人
There may be others around here
需要一点临死经历来进步
who could benefit from a near-death experience.
好了 在假培根软掉之前我们快开吃吧
Well, let's eat before the fake-un loses its shape.
哇哦
Wow!
Niles真的是从波折的生活中受益匪浅啊
Niles is really loving life with a vengeance.
在我受了枪伤之后我也是那样
Yeah, I was the same way after I got shot.
回到警局的第一天
My first day back at the precinct I went around
我拥抱每一个人并且告诉他们我爱他们
hugging all the guys telling them all I loved them.
持续了多久
How long did that last?
直到他们开始叫我"Martina"
Until they started calling me "Martina."
Martin名字的女版
看到Niles和Moon女士相亲相爱有点怪
It is kind of weird seeing Niles all lovey-dovey with Mrs. Moon.
相信我
Believe me...
当你处在这个阶段
when you're in that state,
就连最讨人厌的人你都会觉得有可爱之处
you can find something to love even in the biggest jerk.
Roz 我想对你说 你是个宝
Roz, I want to tell you, you are a treasure.
或许我不够经常这么说 但是你是的
Maybe I don't say it often enough, but you are.
闭嘴 Martina
Shut up, "Martina"!
嗨
Hi.
我知道那首歌♥ - 对 莫扎特四十号♥交响曲
I know that song. - Yes, Mozart Symphony No. 40:
很快的快板 我刚买♥♥了
Molto Allegro. I just bought
这个新版本给Niles 超棒的
this new recording for Niles. It is fantastic!
我从没听过这么清晰的弦乐
I've never heard such string articulation.
我想起来了
Oh, I remember what it is!
这是有唱歌♥猫的广♥告♥
It's that commercial with the singing cats.
如果你家猫渴望着金枪鱼
If your cat has a yearning for tuna,
哒哒哒 海洋自助餐 哒哒哒
Da-da-da, Da-da Ocean Buffet, Da-da-da...
还有只猫穿着小西装呢 - 很好
One of the cats was wearing a tiny tuxedo. - Good!
这年头都没什么猫会为交响乐打扮了
So few cats dress for the symphony anymore.
Frasier Roz
Frasier, Roz.
嗨朋友们 - 猜猜谁刚在跑步机上走了一英里
Oh, hi guys! - Guess who just walked a mile on the treadmill?
好样的 Niles
Oh way to go, Niles!
医生说搭桥手术患者的恢复情况中
The doctor says he's in the 95th percentile
他是前百分之九十五呢
of patients recovering from bypass surgery.
百分之九十五 太厉害了 Niles - Frasier
95%! That's wonderful, Niles! - Well, now Frasier,
健康可不是比赛
good health is not a competition!
当你听到戴着时间翅膀的战车呼啸而来
When you've heard time's winged
像我一样 每一天都是一份礼物
chariot hurrying here, as I have, every day is a gift.
天呐 哪个音痴耍你 给了你这个
Oh, yoiks, what tone-deaf prankster gave you this?
你听过呢
You've...heard it?
直到我忍♥不下去了
Well, as much as I could bear.
你听到指挥对行板做了些什么吗
Did you hear what theconductor did to the Andante?
希望他有先给它买♥♥晚餐赔礼
I just hope he bought it dinner first.
我太同意了 Niles
I couldn't agree more, Niles.
Frasier 你刚还说你喜欢这张CD呢
Frasier, you said you loved that CD.
Niles说服了我
Niles has convinced my otherwise.
我想吃司康饼
You know, I'm in the mood for a scone.
来帮我挑个 - 好的
Help me pick one out. - All right.
有些奇怪啊 - 我也觉得 挑司康饼怎么还要帮忙
That was weird. - I'll say. Who can't pick out their own scone?
不 我是说你和Niles
No. I mean you and Niles.
通常那会变成两小时的争论
Usually that would have been a two-hour argument
然后在眼泪和意大利语脏话中结束
...ending in tears and cursing in Italian.
恐怕那些日子已经结束了
I'm afraid those days are over, Roz.
发生什么了 - 说来话长了
What happened? - Well, it's a long story. Okay.
当Niles在医院里
When Niles was in the hospital
被推进手术室的时候
and he was being wheeled into surgery
他看起来是那么的柔弱无助 所以我
he looked so frail and vulnerable, so I...
我向上苍祈祷
I took my case to a higher power.
你好 上帝 是我 Frasier Crane医生
Hello, God. It's me, Dr. Frasier Crane.
虽然我知道我应该更经常找你说话
Though I don't talk to you as often as perhaps I should,
但我想谢谢你在过去
I want to thank you for all the times
爱护了我这么久
you've indulged me in the past
虽然我还是仍未能进帝国俱乐部一员
although I have yet to see the inside of the Empire Club.
1904年成立的高端绅士俱乐部
开玩笑的 总之
Just kidding. Anyway,
今天我是想求你关照我的弟弟Niles Crane
today I ask you to look after my brother Niles Crane.
我爱他 即使我不常表现出来
I love him, even if I don't always show it,
我后悔和他浪费了那么多时间在小口角上
and I regret all the time he and I have wasted in petty quarrels.
如果你放过他 主啊
If you spare him, Oh Lord,
我保证会珍惜我们在一起的每一刻
I promise to cherish every moment we have together.
Frasier 你不会真的认为上帝
But Frasier, you don't think God is going to
会因为Niles跟你争论而把他击倒吧
strike Niles down if you get in an argument, do you?
理论上讲 按照我的请求 他会惩罚我
Well, technically, the way it's structured, he'd come after me,
因为你看 我是发起交易的那个人
seeing as I was the one who initiated the deal, you see.
如果我有更多时间 我可能会用不一样的说法 但是
If I'd had more time, I might have worded things differently, but...
哦 呃 麻烦打包吧
Oh, oh, uh, let's get this to go.
我的电视剧还有二十分钟就开始了
My soap starts in twenty minutes.
Ashley今天可能会从昏迷中苏醒呢
Ashley might come out of her coma today.
既然你恢复的这么好
You know, since your recovery's going so well,
或许我们可以检验一下
maybe we should check you out,
确保你的设备正常运行
make sure all your equipment's working properly.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表