第十季 第六集
找到啦 Frederick G Crane的
Here we are. File A, slide sheet 1, image 1
文件A 第一页 片段一 - 妈
of subject Frederick G. Crane. - Mom!
你看看 这是你刚从我的子♥宫♥里
Here you are, just an hour
挣脱出来一个小时的时候的录像
after being wrestled from my grudging womb.
好恶心
Gross!
你要是愿意的话可以把这个
You know, if you'd like there's still time to include this
加进你的成人礼视频里 - 谢了
in your Bar Mitzvah video. - Thanks,
我只想不那么丢人现眼地
but I just want to get through this thing
把这事赶快弄完 - 哦 快看这个
with as little humiliation as possible. - Oh, look at this!
你在医院里戴的帽子 整齐的棉花包裹着你小小的
Your hospital cap. The very combed cotton that swaddled your little...
脑袋瓜
...head.
妈 你没事吧 - 当然没事
Mum, are you okay? - Of course I am.
我们之间即将到来的转变
It's only natural that there should be some emotional upheaval,
引起情感起伏是再正常不过的了
caused by the impending shift in our relationship.
我知道这一天早晚要来的
I knew it would come,
只是没想到心情还是像坐了个过山车一样
I just wasn't expecting such a roller coaster.
就这样吧
All done.
这是你的客人的名单吗
Is this your guest list?
哦 我不知道你还要邀请这么多朋友呐
Oh, I didn't realize you wanted to invite so many friends.
有些人我都不认识啊
I don't even know some of these people.
你为什么要邀请Jeremy Berman
And why are you inviting Jeremy Berman?
我记得你跟我说他是班里最大的书呆子
I thought you told me he's the biggest nerd in your class.
他没那么差劲啦
He's not so bad.
你邀请越多的人 得到的礼物也越多啊
Besides, the more people you invite, the more presents you get.
Frederick 成人礼是一个重要的仪式
Frederick... A Bar Mitzvah is a rite of passage,
不是一个让你来收礼物的机会
not an opportunity for you to collect presents.
对不起 你说得对 我会删减一下这个名单的
I'm sorry. You're right. I'll try to trim it down.
嘿 医生 - Kenny
Hey, Doc! - Kenny.
Freddie邀请我去他的成人礼
I can't tell you how touched
我真是太感动了
I am that Freddie invited me to his Bar Mitzvah.
是吗 - 是啊 多好的孩子啊
He did? - Yeah! What a great kid!
他是你儿子 是吧 - 对
That's your son, right? - Yes.
我不知道你们俩还见过呢 - 没见过啊
I wasn't aware that you two had met. - We haven't.
我猜他是听过Kenny的传奇经历吧
Eh, I guess he's probably heard his share of Kenny stories.
从哪听来的啊 - 别装傻了
Yeah. From whom? - You sly kidder.
听起来很好玩 但是我要是找不到人
It sounds like a hoot, but if I don't find someone
捎我去波士顿 和我在路上将就一晚上的话
to drive with me to Boston and share a tent on the way,
我可能负担不起去的费用啊
I probably won't be able to afford to go.
路上肯定很好玩啊
Fun drive, I bet.
我还是送他点什么礼物吧
I guess I can just send him something.
他肯定会喜欢的 谢了 Kenny.
I think he'd like that. Thanks, Kenny.
嘿 Crane医生 祝你好运哦
Hey, Dr. Crane! Mazel Tov!
嘿 Fraiser - 嘿 Roz
Hey, Frasier. - Hey, Roz.
Freddie好贴心啊 他给我发了他成人礼的邀请函
Freddie's so sweet. He sent me an invitation to his Bar Mitzvah.
是啊 显然整个华盛顿州的人♥民♥
Yes, apparently the people of
都给他留下了深刻印象啊
Washington State have made quite an impression on him.
你能相信Freddie已经十三岁了吗
Can you believe Freddie is thirteen years old already?
我每次想起的时候都忍♥不住哽咽
I can hardly think about it without choking up.
这是我儿子啊 Roz
This is my son, Roz.
这个没毛小甜心
The little bald candy man that
以前就是这样躺在我胳膊肘里的
used to fit right here in the crook of my arm.
"没毛小甜心" 好可爱啊
"Little bald candy man." That's adorable.
我以前有个男朋友叫他的
I had a boyfriend who called hi...
自己的儿子跟自己信仰不同
Is it weird to have a son brought
是不是一件很怪的事啊 - 一点也不啊 Roz
up in a different religion from yours? - Not at all, Roz.
这个信仰推崇爱
It's a faith that espouses love,
同情心 责任感 教育与艺术
compassion, duty, education, and art.
全部是我真爱的啊
All values which I cherish.
虽说我在他的心智发育没有给予太多帮助
And though I have played a relatively small role in his spiritual development,
他还是邀请我在成人礼上发言
he has honored me by asking that I say a few words.
所以为了符合这次活动的精神
And in the spirit of the occasion,
我决定用希伯来语发言 - 嘿 Crane医生
I'm going to try to learn it in Hebrew. - Hi, Dr. Crane!
嘿 Noel - 你好 Roz
Hi, Noel. - Hello, Roz.
之前你从来没有在周二的时候穿过这件毛衣
You've never worn that sweater on a Tuesday before.
我跟你说过跟我说话的时候把手从裤兜里拿出来
I've asked you to take your hands out of your pockets when you talk to me.
成人礼我去不了了 - 太好了
So, I don't think I can make the Bar Mitzvah. - Great.
我当然是在说反话啦
I mean that sarcastically, of course,
Noel 太好了 你不来了 不是吧
Noel. Great! You're not coming, terrific!
抱歉 我好像不小心听到你说你要学希伯来语
Yeah, sorry. Did I overhear you say you want to learn Hebrew?
不是学 我会留到退休后再学的
Not learn it, I'm saving that pleasure for retirement.
但是我在构思一篇演讲稿 我
But I have composed a speech and I...
我想要用希伯来语完成
I'd like to say it in Hebrew.
如果你愿意的话 我可以帮忙翻译再教你说啊
Well, I can translate and teach you how to say it if you want.
你懂希伯来语 真的吗
You can, really?
哦 Noel 谢谢你 - 没事啦
Oh, Noel, thank you! - Of course,
我就是有个小小的条件
I'll expect a little something quid pro quo.
好说好说 你想要啥都行
Certainly, whatever you'd like.
太好啦 这周末西雅图<星际迷航>见面会
Great! The Seattle Star Trek is this weekend,
企业号♥的各位船长都会出席
and all the Enterprise captains are making an appearance.
Scott Bakula:在<星际迷航>电视剧中饰演Jonathan Archer船长
我需要Scott Bakula的签名 来完善我的收藏
I need Scott bakula's autograph to make my collection complete.
Noel 你不能自己去吗 - 我想去啊
Noel, isn't this something you could do yourself? - I would,
但是William Shatner对我的禁令现在还没取消呢
...but William Shatner's restraining order against me is still in effect.
William Shatner:在<星际迷航>电视剧中饰演Kirk船长
太蠢了 那又不是真的光炮
It's so stupid. It wasn't even a real phaser.
<星际迷航>中出现的一种虚构武器
Noel 你就没有别的朋友能帮你了吗
Noel, don't you have any friends that could do this for you?
信我的 在<星际迷航>的签名的世界里
Trust me, there are no friends in the world
是没有朋友这个概念的
of Star Trek autography.
我知道了
I see.
包在我身上了 - 太谢谢你啦
Well, then, consider it done. - Well, thank you so much!
在签名之前 把它保存在这个无酸封套里
Now, be sure to keep it in this acid-free covering until the actual signing,
要是你得递过去的话 记得戴这个手套
and if you must handle it, use these cotton gloves.
好的 - 你肯定是成人礼上的亮点 我保证
Okay. - You'll be the hit of the Bar Mitzvah, I promise.
不过你要是在见面会上
And don't be surprised if you get caught up
玩得很开心也别惊讶
in the fun of the convention, too.
好的 我会尽量克制的 - 再次感谢 Crane医生
Yeah, I'll try to pace myself. - Thanks again, Dr. Crane.
Noel 你怎么知道我会帮你呢 - 什么意思
Noel! How did you know I would do it? - What do you mean?
你肯定是知道我会帮你的
Well, you must have known I would do this for you,
不然你也不会一直装着
or you wouldn't be carrying around
Scott Bakula的照片 对不对
a picture of Scott Bakula, right?
对啊
Right.
嘿 Nile 快问快答
Hey, Niles, think fast!
爸 - 那是什么啊
Dad! - What is that?
我的宝贝古董 Scheerblad-7X-K
My good old Scheerblad-7X-K.
前苏联制♥造♥的
The blindingest, noisiest,
最致盲的 最响的 十五磅重的相机
fifteen-pound camera ever produced in the former Soviet Union!
你能想到吗 它在储藏室最深处
Can you believe it? Somehow it got buried deep down in storage.
但是 Eddie和我刚好在成人礼之前找到了它
But, Eddie and I found it just in time for the Bar Mitzvah.
为什么闻起来像塑料烧焦了
What smells like burning plastic?
哦 那是说明闪光灯好使了
Oh, that means the flash unit's working.
我还以为刚才那个亮瞎眼的闪光
I thought the retina-scorching
才表示闪光灯好使呢
flash meant that the flash unit was working.
不一定啊 - 我还记得我的初中毕业舞会
Not always. - I still remember the night of my junior prom.
老爸想给我和Margaret Coover拍个像样的特写
Dad wanted to get a nice close-up of me and Margaret Coover.
不幸的是他离得太近了
Unfortunately he got a ittle too close
闪光灯的热量把Margaret项链上镀金
land the heat from the flash
烧化了 于是都粘到了她脖子上
seared the gold plating off Margaret's necklace onto her skin.
你之前从来没提过Margaret Coover
You never mentioned Margaret Coover before.
没提过吗 Margaret Coover 瘦小 金发 有钱
I didn't? Margaret Coover. Petite, brunette, gilded.
我的老天爷啊 那个老古董相机
Dear God, the old flash-and-wind!
没错 老爸把它翻出来了
Yes. Dad found it.
是啊 多好的东西 从没让我失望过
Yeah, good thing, too. Hasn't failed me yet.
哦 除了那次感恩节
Oh, except for that one Thanksgiving,
闪光灯亮的导致Lilith整个人都消失了
when the flash washed Lilith out so bad,
只能看到她的头发和眼睛
all you could see were her hair and eyes.
那不是相机的毛病 爸 那种没有血色的皮肤
That wasn't the camera's fault, Dad. That bloodless skin
就算是最牛的摄影师也没招
has confounded even the most experienced photographer.
嘿 Daph 你知道三脚架在哪里吗
Hey, Daph, do you know where the tripod is?
我可能找全家福的时候要用到
I might need it for group shots.
知道 在你柜子里吧
Yeah, I think it's in the back of your closet.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表