CALL HIM!
星际成人礼
仪式进行得非常棒 诵经也非常出色
That was a beautiful passage, and a wonderful reading.
你通过邀请我们
You honor us all by including...
共同见证这个重要时刻来表达尊敬
You honor us all by including us in this important occasion,
不过你尤其尊敬你的父母
but you have chosen to especially honor your parents,
Lilith和Frasier 进而让他们参与进来
Lilith and Frasier, by asking them to conclude this ceremony.
Lilith
Lilith?
谢谢 我
Thank you. I...
抱歉 能否请摄影师
Excuse me, would the photographer please refrain from taking
在仪式结束后拍照
any more pictures until after the ceremony is over?
抱歉 拉比
Sorry, Rabbi.
谢谢
Thank you.
我非常荣幸能够参与到我儿子
I am very proud to participate
Frederick Gaylord Crane的成人礼
in the coming-of-age ritual of my son, frederick Gaylord Crane.
Frederick 在这个充满纪念意义的仪式上
Frederick, on this momentous occasion,
我看着你 仿佛看到的还是那个
I can only look at you
天真无邪的小粗腿宝宝
and see that innocent, chubby-legged toddler
在波士顿交响乐团演出的时候光屁♥股♥跳舞
who once danced naked at the Boston Pops...
看到的是那个最喜欢吃细大利面条
the little boy whose favorite meal was "Buh-sghetti."
我数不清有多少次我们在被窝里
I can't count the number of bedtimes we spent cuddled together
分享<戴帽子的猫>的故事
reading The Cat in the Hat.
著名儿童睡前故事
"太阳还没探出头来 潮湿的天气无法玩耍
"The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play,
我们只好坐在屋子里度过这冷冷的一天"
so we sat in the house on that cold, cold wet day."
求你别长大 还没到时候呢
Don't grow up! Not yet!
你这个女朋友真是不错啊
Nice girlfriend you've got there.
你想羞辱我是不可能的
If you're trying to embarrass me, it's not going to work.
过来 爸爸的乖宝宝
Come here, Daddy's little peanut man.
没事的 没事的
It's gonna be all right.
接下来有请Frederick的父亲Frasier来诵读祝词
We will conclude with a blessing from Frederick's father, Frasier,
虽然他拥有不同于我们的信仰
who, though not of our faith,
但是仍然支持他儿子的选择 用希伯来语致辞
has chosen to follow his son's fine example and deliver it in Hebrew
谢谢 我会言简意赅的 - 谢谢 爸
Thank you, I'll keep this short. - Thanks, Dad.
哦 说的真是太好了
Oh, that was lovely.
你这照本宣科些什么啊 - 嗯
What was that gobbledygook? - Well,
给我儿子的祝词啊 "我最亲爱的儿子"
it's-it's a blessing for my son, "Pookh Lod Wih Le Koo."
根本不通啊 完全是胡言乱语 - 什么
That means nothing. It's gibberish. - What?
他说的不是胡言乱语 是克林贡语
That's not gibberish. It's Klingon.
什么 - 老天爷啊
What? - Oh, dear God!
Freddie的爸爸刚用克林贡语对他表达了祝福
Freddie's Dad just blessed him in Klingon.
我真是太抱歉了
I'm terribly sorry.
我 我 对不起我先失陪了
I... I... will you excuse me, please?
好了 各位 在笑声中结束总是好过哭泣
Okay, everybody. It's better to end with laughter than tears.
我不知道他们在外太空如何表达 但在这里我会说
I don't know how they say it in outer space, but here we say...
爱与和平
...ahava and shalom...
爱与和平
...Love and Peace.
晚餐20分钟后在多功能厅进行
Dinner will be served in the multi-purpose room in 20 minutes.
嘿 你表现的不错哦 基佬之王
Hey that was awesome, "Gaylord".
闭嘴 Berman - 不过说真的
Shut up, Berman. - Seriously,
你♥爸♥的克林贡语说的可真不错
your dad's Klingon is really good.
他说的是什么啊 - 我大概翻译了一下
What did he say? - Well, roughly translated...
说的是 "我最亲爱的儿子
it says, "My dearest son,
你所经历的每一天都是对我的救赎
each day you redeem me.
愿你的旅程充满同样的欢愉
May your journey be filled with the same joy,
智慧 以及你给予我的信念"
wisdom, and purpose you have given mine."
用克林贡语说出来更加优美
It's a lot more beautiful in the original Klingon,
不过英语也很酷啦
but it's still really cool.
你觉得咱俩谁更给他丢脸
Which one of us do you suppose humiliated him more?
嗯 我觉得是我
Oh, I think I did.
我试着用安慰自己说 没有令人尴尬的爸妈
I've been trying to console myself with the idea
哪还需要心理医生啊
that without embarrassing parents, there'd be no psychology.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
其实 从今天起 他就是个男人了
Actually, today he is a man.
是啊 他是个男人了 不是吗
He is, isn't he?
恭喜 你们肯定非常骄傲
Mazel tov. You must be very proud...
我是说对你们的儿子 不是你们自己
of your son, not yourselves.
确实 谢谢你 拉比
We are, thank you, Rabbi.
Frederick 嗯 听我说 我 我想要跟你道歉
Frederick, uh, listen, I- I'm- I want to apologize.
我台里面有个同事
Uh, there was this guy at the radio station.
他本来是要教我说希伯来语的
He was going to teach me Hebrew...
你不用解释的 老爸
You don't have to explain it, Dad.
真的吗 我只是想告诉你我真的特别抱歉
Really? I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am.
Berman给我翻译了你的演讲 非常棒
Berman translated your speech for me. It was pretty good.
你喜欢我的演讲吗 - 喜欢
So you liked it? - Yeah.
我不想表现得太多愁善感 我有点
I don't want to get all mushy or anything, I'm a little old
过了那个年龄了 不过 你懂的
for that now, but... you know.
嗯 我懂
Yeah, I know.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
当然 除了给我起名叫"基佬之王"
Yeah, for everything but naming me "Gaylord."
多好
That was lovely.
大家伙 看这边 - 别别别
Hey everybody, look this way! - Oh, no, no...!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表