第十季 第八集
这是你妈妈送的
Oh, this one's from your mom.
是只毛线筐里的小猫咪
A kitten in a basket of yarn.
"亲爱的Niles 我知道我们并不怎么合得来"
"Dear Niles, I know we haven't always gotten along..."
真是贴心呢
Wasn't that sweet of her?
嘿 Niles 看我在停车场遇到谁了 - 嗨 Niles
Hey, Niles, look what I found in the parking lot. - Hi, Niles.
见到你真好 他怎么样了
It's good to see you. How's he doing?
医生说很好
The doctor says he's doing just great.
他看上去就不错
Well, he looks just great.
他咋看起来这么苍白呢 - 他一直都这样
Why is he so pale? - He's always this pale.
给我吧 - Niles
I'll take those. - Well, Niles,
你这花还真不少呢
you've got quite an impressive array of flowers here.
天 是谁送的菊花
Uh... Oh, dear lord, who sent mums?
Jaime 咱的壁球服球童 - 是吗
Those are from Jaime, our squash valet. - Really?
我当年感冒的时候
You know, when I had the flu,
他连张卡片都没送给我
Jaime didn't send me so much as a card.
你那是感冒么
You didn't have the flu,
就抽了一下鼻子 - 我差点吐了呢
you barely had the sniffles. - I almost threw up.
谁知道呢 说不定菊花正好能让我开心点
Who knows, mums might have been just the thing to cheer me up.
但现在是没机会知道了
I guess we'll never know now, will we?
真抱歉你得经受这些 Niles
I'm so sorry you have to go through all this, Niles.
哦 我已经习惯他这德性了
Oh, I'm pretty used to him by now.
不 我是说 - 这个啊 谢谢
No, I meant... - Oh, right, the... Yes, well, thank you.
谁能想到吃了这么多年的鹅肝酱和布里干酪
Who knew all those years of fois gras and brie
也能吃出毛病
would finally catch up with me.
Frasier 也许你也该去检查下
You know, frasier, you might want to get yourself checked out.
那种东西你也没少吃
You eat a lot of that stuff too.
是不假 但我也配了好多红酒
Yes, but I also drink a lot of red wine.
Niles 好消息
Now, Niles, you'll be happy to know that
你的预后诊断结果良好 我做了点研究
your prognosis is excellent. I have done some research.
我详细写明了手术过程
I have detailed the procedures
你们一人一份 都拿好
and made copies for each of you. Here we are.
我还自作主张 调查了下你的医生 挺不错的
I also took the liberty of checking out your surgeon. A fine choice.
他是有跟法律打过擦边球 但那是本科的事了
True, he did have a few brushes with the law. As an undergrad.
我想你们也都知道
And I think you all know
我对杜兰医学院的感觉
how I feel about Tulane's medical school.
但往好的一面看
But, on the bright side,
他的作品被广泛出版 声望很高
he has been extensively published and his reputation is stellar.
现在请你们翻到 第17页
Now, if you'll all please turn to page 17 in your handouts...
哎 爸去哪儿了
you know, where is Dad?
出去买♥♥咖啡了
He stepped outside for some coffee.
我还特地为他准备了简单的词 算了
Oh, I specifically used layman's terms for his benefit. Oh, all right.
他怎么样 - 非常活跃
How's he handling all this? - He's positively chirpy.
换句话说 快吓死了
In other words, he's terrified.
没错 我们小时候 只要我们有谁生病受伤
Yes, when we were kids, whenever one of us was sick or hurt,
爸为了不让我们担心
Dad would try to keep us from worrying
就干脆假装这事不存在
by pretending the problem didn't even exist.
他的应对方法就是若无其事
Nonchalance was his coping mechanism.
但都化险为夷了
Things always turned out all right, though.
这次也会一样的
It will this time, too.
你还好吗 - 唉 你知道的
How are you holding up? - Well, you know...
你可以想些好玩的事
You know what? I think you should think
等这一切结束之后去做
of something really cool to do when all this is over.
比如旅行
Like a big trip.
这样还能转移下注意力
That way you can have something good to focus on.
我现在想不了那个
I can't think about that right now.
咋回事呢 怎么还在床上呢 都九点了
What the hey! Still in bed? It's nine in the morning.
起来啊 懒虫
Up and at 'em, lazy bones.
你好 我是你的麻醉师 Ling医师
Hello, I'm your anesthesiologist, Dr. Ling.
您好 - 您今天感觉如何?
Oh, hello. - How are you feeling today?
哦 别让他骗着你
Ah, don't let this faker fool you,
他想翘班罢了
he's just tryin' to get out of work.
如果您感到焦虑
If you're feeling at all anxious,
我可以给您少量镇定剂 - 不 谢谢了
I can give you a mild sedative. - No, thanks.
确定吗 Ling医师可是杜克大学的呢
Are you sure, Niles? Dr. Ling went to Duke.
喂
Hello?
请问哪位
Can I ask who's calling?
请稍等 是Maris
Just a minute, please. It's Maris.
需要我说你不在么
Do you want me to make up an excuse?
不 没事 给我吧
No, that's okay, I'll talk to her.
喂
Hello?
嗯 是的 你怎么知道的
Well, yes, how'd you hear?
啊 Jaime是有点八卦
Ah, Jaime is a bit of a gossip.
幸运的是 他们在发病前发现了栓塞
Luckily they discovered the blockage before I had a major event.
谢谢
Well thank you.
那不是护士 是我的妻子
That wasn't the nurse, that was my wife.
对 是Daphne 我们几个月前结的婚
Yes, Daphne. Uh, we were married a couple months ago.
不 你不知道这事可不是我的错
No, well, ah it's not really my fault you didn't know.
你该问Jaime才是
Sounds to me like your argument is with Jaime.
呃 如果这能让你高兴点 我们谁也没邀请
Well, if it makes you feel any better, we didn't invite anyone.
Ling医师 请给我打药
Dr. Ling? Give me the drugs.
嗯哼 是的
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Well yes,
他当然请了 他是我亲哥
of course we invited him, he's my brother.
对 是威廉索诺玛和蒂芙尼家的 继续别停
Uh, yes, William Sonoma and Tiffany's. Keep it coming.
美国高端家具和珠宝品牌
再过一会儿
Now in just a few moments,
我们会把您送去手术室
we'll be ready to wheel you down to the OR.
他上了手术台后会进行全身麻醉
He'll receive general anesthesia once he's on the operating table.
如果你们想跟上进度
Now, if you'd like to follow along in your handouts,
我可以带你们了解下手术的前几个步骤
I could take you through the first steps of the procedure.
医生昨天已经解释过了
The doctor explained everything to us yesterday.
是的 但他有记忆口诀么
Yes, but did he have a mnemonic verse
能跟着开普敦赛马歌♥唱下来么
that goes along to the tune of "Camp Town Races"?
你们好 - Schafer医生
Hello. - Ah, Doctor Schafer.
我正在跟我家人解说手术过程
I was just explaining my brother's procedure to my family.
现在交给您了
I'll hand the floor over to you.
谢谢您 - Frasier Crane医生 - 很好
Thank you... - Frasier. Dr. Crane. - Oh, great.
麻醉过后
Once you're under,
我们会进行插管监控您的血压
we'll begin by inserting some tubes to monitor your blood pressure.
当他们从您的右腿取出隐静脉
Then, while one team harvests the saphenous vein from your right leg,
我会来打开您的胸腔 - 不好意思打扰一下
I'll be opening up your chest. - Excuse me. If I may,
采取侵袭性冠状动脉绕道手术不是创口更小吗
uh, wouldn't a mid-cab be less invasive?
我做过些研究
I have done some research in the matter
我认为这是当下最盛行的方式
and I believe that is the prevailing methodology.
嗯 也许<读者文摘>上是那么写的
Well, you may have read about that in Reader's Digest,
但这种术式只适用于局限阻塞
but a mid-cab is only appropriate for a limited blockage.
我的资料来源不是<读者文摘>
My source is not Reader's Digest.
是来自我哈佛的同事
It is a Harvard colleague.
哈佛 我的母校 哈佛
Harvard being my alma mater. HARVARD.
我没记错的话
And if I'm not mistaken,
栓塞位于左前降支
the blockage is in the left anterior descending artery.
还有右冠状动脉
And the right coronary.
以我的专业意见
Look, in my expert opinion,
我是在为病人的最大利益考虑
I'm doing what's best for this patient.
但我的专业意见与你不同
And my expert opinion says otherwise.
那如果你这么专业的话
Well, if you're such an expert,
也许你该来动这手术 - 也许我真该
maybe you should perform the surgery. - Maybe I should!
爸 - Frasier 你甭想在你弟身上开刀
Dad! - Frasier, you're not operating on your brother.
随你们吧 - 也许让Schafer医生
Suit yourself. - Maybe it would be best if everyone
单独跟病人谈会比较好
...stepped out while Dr. Schafer talks to the patient.
Crane夫人 您可以留下来
Mrs. Crane, you're welcome to stay.
Niles 他们送你走之前我会来看你的
Niles, I'll, I'll see you before they wheel you in.
哼 对于那Schafer医生的交际能力
Well, I'll tell you one thing about that Dr. Schafer's people skills:
我不喜欢
I am not a fan.
哦 你别掺和了行么 烦死人了
Oh, will you leave it alone? You're being a big pain.
对心脏搭桥手术
Yes, well I happen to know a thing or...
我还是略知一二的
A thing or two about bypass surgery,
他却一副居高临下的样子
he was totally condescending to me.
他只是想让你明白谁是主导
He was just trying to let you know who's in charge.
我保证 一出现问题
I'm sure at the first sign of trouble,
他一定会马上跑出来请教你的
he'll run right out here to consult with you.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表