Well, uh, what would you recommend? - Not having children.
她觉得她在干什么 - 我猜她就是
What does she think she's doing? - I guess this is just...
想要幼稚地羞辱我们
her childish attempt to embarrass us.
在这工作 她希望我们会丢脸地收手
Working here, she's hoping we'll retreat in humiliation.
她去拍那个春假视频后 我就没脸可丢了
I stopped being humiliated after she showed up in that Spring Break video.
你好 - 你好 爸
Hello. - Hi, Dad.
虽然已经过了60年 但我又一次
Well, it's been 60 years, but once again,
成为了二年级生追捧的对象
I am the toast of the second grade.
恭喜 - 所以很成功 是吧
Congratulations. - So it went well, then?
孩子们爱死了 结束的时候
Oh, the kids loved it! When it was over,
他们跑出来狠狠地拥抱了我和Eddie
they all ran out and gave me and Eddie big hugs.
那么 爸 我希望你能
Well, Dad, then you might just want to
考虑好好把这制♥服♥洗一洗
consider having that uniform cleaned.
这个年纪的孩子们全身都是细菌
Kids that age are always carrying germs.
天知道你能染上什么
God knows what you picked up.
我相信他们手上的任何细菌
Oh, I'm sure any germs on their hands
都在他们的热烈鼓掌中抖落了
were jarred loose by their wild applause.
校长还让我们回去
The principal asked us to come back
给全部四年级生再演一次
and have an assembly for all the fourth graders.
爸 祝你好运 大家都知道在最残忍♥的年级中
Dad, good luck! It's well known that of the cruelest grades,
九年级第三 七年级第二 四年级第一
ninth is third, seventh is second, and fourth is first!
要是你们不打算点单
If you're not going to order,
我就得请你们离开本店了
I'll have to ask you to leave this establishment.
Gert 你在这工作 - Daphne坚持的
Gert! You working here? - At Daphne's insistence.
我现在都脚充血了
The blood is pooling in my feet,
但至少我能够对宫殿的维护做贡献
but at least I'm contributing to the palace's upkeep.
你说 我还能卖♥♥一点血
Say, maybe I could sell some of that blood,
然后把分成交给我女儿
and give my daughter her cut.
Daphne 这主意怎么样 我该为你卖♥♥血吗
Is that a good idea, Daphne? Should I sell my blood for you?
不 妈 你留着你的血吧 - 大家听到了吗
No, Mum, you can keep your blood. - Did you hear that everyone?
我女儿同意让我把血留着
My daughter's letting me keep my blood!
好了 行吧 我们回家喝咖啡算了
Okay, that's nice. Maybe we'll go have coffee at home.
没小费 真棒
No tips. Nice.
Frasier 太意外了 亲爱的猜谁又来了
Frasier. Hi. What a surprise. Honey, guess who's here again!
哇 一周四次
Whoa! Four times in one week.
Chet 你好 你觉得那个烛台怎么样
Hi, Chet. How do you like the sconces, huh?
很好很好 我以为你今晚有约了
Uh, good, good. I thought you had plans tonight.
我就是路过然后看到了奇怪的东西
Well, I was just driving by and I noticed something rather alarming
是什么.
What is it?
看上去有人在
It seems somebody has put a...
你的车道末尾放了个牛型信箱
A cow mailbox at the end of your driveway.
是我们的 Chet今早放的
That's ours. Chet put it up this morning.
要是你要的话 我们愿意把你送那个还给你
If you want, we'd be happy to give you back the one you gave us.
不 那倒不用了
No, no, no, that's not necessary.
本来就是礼物 而且还是
It was a gift, and it was
特意涂成和百叶窗相称的颜色
custom- painted to match the shutters...
和我当初构想的一模一样
exactly the way I pictured it
那时候这房♥子还只算得上是个地基
when this house was no more than a foundation.
现在这头牛 也很漂亮
Now the cow is... is beautiful,
但你们真的想给人这样的第一印象
but is it really the first impression you want to make?
要知道邮箱就是一座房♥子的握手礼
Remember, a mailbox is a house's handshake.
我们喜欢牛 它很可爱
We like the cow. It's cute.
再说 我们也想着要把百叶窗换了
Besides, we're thinking about replacing the shutters.
或许装几个遮阳棚
Maybe put up some awnings.
再加个纱门 那样一定很惬意吧
And a screen door. Wouldn't that be cozy?
天呐 真不好意思 事情发展得太快了
Gosh, I'm sorry. Everything's going so fast.
我昨天晚上开车走的时候
I, uh, last night when I drove away from here,
我还以为我们达成共识了
it seemed like we were all on the same page.
现在看来我们误解不小
Now it feels like we're working at cross-purposes.
你们对这些摆件怎么看
How do we feel about the accessories?
还可以 - 还可以 昨晚明明是爱死了
They're okay. - Okay? Last night, they were "To die for"!
听上去不像我会说的话
That doesn't sound like something I'd say.
至少我记得有人这么说的
Well, I remember somebody saying it.
听着 不如我们就 就
Look, all right, let's, let's just
在这冷静一下 Marge 不如你
try to calm down here. Marge, why don't you go serve up
端点你出名的苹果派
some of that world-famous apple pie of yours.
我们可以坐下好好谈谈这个问题
We can all sit down and work this out.
谢谢 Crane医生 真是帮了大忙了
Thanks, Dr. Crane, you've been a big help,
但我觉得我们自己讨论就好
but I think that we can take it from here.
但肯定是 - 晚安 Crane医生
Well, but surely... - Good night, Dr. Crane!
爸 这太疯狂了 你病太重没法开车
Dad, this is crazy. If you're too sick to drive yourself here,
说明你病太重没法演讲 - 没事的
you're too sick to give a safety talk. - I'll be fine.
撑过这阵头晕就好了
I just have to get over this dizziness.
你在这啊 Crane先生
There you are, Mr. Crane.
我都吓紧张了 - 恐怕我爸不是很舒服
I was getting nervous. -Listen, I'm afraid my dad's not feeling well.
我觉得我们还是取消这次演讲为好
I think it would be best if we canceled the assembly.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
要是取消了 接下来就要暴♥动♥了
If we cancel this thing, we'll have a riot on our hands.
老师们都想着不用上课呢
The teachers are expecting a free period.
孩子们也都想要看这次安全讲座
The kids are looking forward to seeing the safety show.
Eddie和我不能让他们失望
Eddie and I aren't going to let them down.
要是你觉得你可以 - 我可以
Okay, if you really think you can do this. - I can.
顺便说一句 你今天就和
And by the way, you're just as beautiful today
我娶你那天一样漂亮
as you were the day I married you.
上次我已经装作没听到了 坐下
Okay, I let that go the first time. Sit down.
我们得给他来杯冰水
We're going to get him some ice water.
也不能让他站着
We're going to keep him off his feet.
好的 但是你得代替他
Okay, but you'll have to go on in his place.
呵呵 这个我做不到
Heh-heh. No, I can't do that.
你可以的 人人都关心安全问题
Yes, you can. Safety is everyone's concern.
而且要是你不做
And I can't guarantee yours
你的安全我不保证哦
if you don't.
安静 安静各位 别打游戏机了
Quiet, quiet people, settle down. Gameboys off.
让我们热烈欢迎警官Eddie和他的
Let's give a warm fourth-grade welcome to Officer Eddie and...
朋友
...friend.
你们好 安全的粉丝
Hello, safety fans.
我是市民警官Niles 这是我的拍档警官Eddie
I'm Citizen-Officer Niles, and this is my partner, Officer Eddie!
好的 Eddie警官将要演示在不同的
Okay. Officer Eddie will now show us how to act
危险时刻该作什么反应
in various dangerous situations.
比方说 Eddie警官 你能告诉孩子们
Say, Officer Eddie, can you show the kids
过马路前该做什么吗
what to do before they cross the street.
没错 我们得等信♥号♥♥灯
That's right, we wait for the signal.
好的 Eddie告诉台下的男孩女孩们
Okay, uh, Eddie, show the boys and girls
要是迷路了该怎么办
what to do if they're lost.
Eddie 来啊 嘿
Eddie? Come here boy, hey!
孩子们 我要坦白 我不是市民警官
Children, I have a confession to make. I'm not a Citizen-Officer.
我是一名心理医生
I'm a psychiatric doctor
专长婚姻以及家庭调解
specializing in marriage and family counseling.
我知道 我知道 但问题是
I know, I know. The point is...
问题是我的父亲
...The point is that my father
他是一名真的警官 他本该来这里
is an actual officer, and he'd be here today,
但他得了严重感冒
except he got a nasty cold,
可能就被上次讲座的某个小孩传染了
probably from some careless youngsters at his last assembly
那样就引出了一个不太一样
Which brings up a different,
但同样重要的一种安全
yet no less important kind of safety:
卫生
hygiene!
天呐 - 我想要向你们介绍
Oh, geez. - I would like to introduce you
长♥期♥与病毒不懈斗争的
to the first defense in the war against germs:
手绢警官
Officer Pocket Square!
好的好的 也许到哪都带手绢
Okay, okay. Maybe it's not cool
一点也不酷 - 就是不酷
to carry a handkerchief around anymore. - It's not!
那么流感酷吗 猩红热酷吗
Is influenza cool? Is scarlet fever cool?
你们知道一支手指上能有多少细菌
Do you have any Idea how many germs there are on just one finger?
没错 就那只手指
Yes, that finger, for example!
能有上百万
It's millions!
再比如说灰尘 你们知道灰尘是什么
Or take simple dust. Do you know what dust is?
它们就是螨虫的排泄物
It's the excretion of mites!
就是现在正在啃咬你肌肤的小虫子
Little bugs that are eating your skin right now!
他在做什么
What the hell is he doing?
他在吓我 他就在做这个
He's freaking me out, that's what he's doing.
Roz 来坐会儿吧 我陷入困境了
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表