Oh, some snapshots from last summer at the beach.
Daphne终于拿去洗了
Daphne finally got them developed.
这张里老爸在吃他掉到沙子里的热狗
Oh, there's Dad eating that hot dog he dropped in the sand.
还有你 穿着亚麻沙滩套装 -帅极了
And you, in your linen beach ensemble. - Very nice, yes.
奇怪了
Well that's strange.
Daphne说这叠照片里
Daphne said I'd particularly like
我最喜欢的会是最后一张 但这是什么
the last picture on the roll. But, what is it?
看不清啊 又黑又糊
It's hard to tell, it's too dark and blurry.
看起来像是木星大红斑
Looks like the eye of Jupiter.
又像一片香肠切片
Or a slice of pepperoni.
难道是个飞碟
Is it a flying saucer?
没错 Niles 这就是个飞碟
Yes, Niles, it's a flying saucer.
谜题揭晓 大功告成
Mystery solved, well done.
你这是在哪儿拍的乳♥头♥
Hey, where'd you get the nipple shot?
老天爷啊
Good lord!
给我把你脑子里的图像删除
You are to erase that from your mind.
是Daphne吗
Is it Daphne?
不错啊 - 你删不删 给我删
Nice. - You're not erasing! Erase!
我又要下车了
I need to stop again.
我们才停过啊 我叫你别买♥♥大杯饮料的
We just stopped. I told you not to get that Big Gulp.
但是换大杯只多了1毛钱 - 打蓝虫虫
But it was only ten cents more. - Punch buggy blue!
喔 我擦 - 别说脏话
Ow! Dammit! - Language!
她干嘛老打我
Why does she keep doing that?
她跟你闹着玩的 - 很痛啊
It's a game. - It hurts.
够了 妈
All right, mum.
那边有个加油站 我真得停一下
There's a gas station right there, I really need to stop.
我过不去 你再忍♥一会儿
I can't get over, you'll have to wait.
但是这上面写的 我膀胱里
But according to this, my bladder
已经装了快1000毫升苏打水了
is holding "Thirsty-Two" Ounces of soda.
还有40里就到了 - 打红虫虫
It's only forty miles. - Punch buggy red.
哎哟 我♥操♥你 - 不许说脏话
Oh! Son of a...! - Language!
Alice 亲爱的
Alice, honey.
别再打Moon奶奶了 她玩不起打虫虫游戏
Stop hitting Mrs. Moon. She can't take the punch buggy game.
是吗 打白虫虫
Oh, really? Punch buggy white!
疼 是吉普车
Ow! It was a Jeep!
我扮演吉普车 现在我是福特车
I play the Jeeps. I'm Ford.
打福特虫虫 - 疼死了
Punch buggy Ford. - Ow!
好了 够了 你们立刻停下
All right, that's enough. You stop it
要不然都不许去加拿大趣味王国
or no one's going to Canadian Fun Country.
这次我是认真的
And this time I mean it!
对不起 我以为你在反道上行驶
I'm sorry. I thought you were on the wrong side of the road.
我永远都习惯不了
I will never get used to
你们这儿的开车方式 跟疯子一样
the crazy way you drive over here.
妈 你别再大喊大叫了
Mum, you have to stop doing that.
Daphne 你好像很累
Daphne, you seem stressed.
要不要我来开一会儿
Do you want me to drive for a while?
出了西雅图再说
Maybe once we get out of Seattle.
Frasier 我不想催你
Frasier, I don't want to rush you,
但是等待太难受了
but the suspense is too much to bear.
你决定好没
Have you decided?
我在想要不要意面
I'm thinking about the linguini.
我了解了 就是"不" 对吧
I see. It's "No," Then, isn't it?
对不起 Lilith 真的太难决定了
I'm sorry, Lilith. This was a very difficult decision for me.
你来找我 我很感动 也受宠若惊
And I am touched and flattered that you came to me, but...
但是我不确定自己这么做是出于正确的理由
I'm not sure I'd be doing it for the right reasons.
你明白的吧
You understand, don't you?
嗯 我懂 我也很感谢你花时间考虑
Yes, I do. And I appreciate your taking the time to think about it.
我曾希望这种深思熟虑的品质
It's that kind of consideration
可以传给我们的第二个孩子
I was hoping to pass on to our second born.
不过 算了
Oh, well.
这儿的意面好吃吗 - 是最好吃的
So, the pasta is good here? - Oh, the best.
*我爸天下第一棒*
*My dad is the gweatest dad*
*因为他会做蛋糕*
*because he cooks me Cweam of Wheat...*
Lilith 你在唱什么 - 我有唱歌♥吗
Lilith, what are you singing? - Was I singing?
你在唱"我爸天下第一棒"
You were singing "My Dad Is the Gweatest Dad."
你是指Fredrick四岁时写给你的歌♥吗
Oh, you mean that song Frederick wrote for you when he was four.
那个录像是我最珍贵的收藏
That video is one of my prized possessions.
当然我好久没看了
Of course I haven't looked at it in some time.
我仍记得我们放录像给你惊喜的那晚
I remember the night we surprised you with it.
他爬到你腿上说
He crawled up in your lap and said,
"爸比为什么在哭哭"
"Why is Daddy cwying?"
我知道你在干什么了 - 什么
I see what you're doing, you know. - What?
你在试图利用
You are attempting to manipulate me
强有力的感人回忆来控制我
by invoking powerful emotional memories.
我向你保证 我完全没这么想
I assure you, nothing could be further from the truth.
需要点餐吗 - 是的
Are you ready to order? - Yes.
我要一份意面面和肉球球
I'd like the basgetti with beatmalls.
嗯 有意思 小姐
Mmm. Very good Miss.
我儿子三岁时候就这样说
That's what our son used to say when he was three.
不错嘛
Excellent.
我要一份小牛排 - 棒极了 先生
And I'll have the veal. - Bravo, sir.
Lilith 我恐怕你把当父母这事太美化了
Lilith, I'm afraid you're idealizing parenthood.
难道你不记得怀孕绞痛
Do you remember colic,
出牙和堆积如山的尿布了吗
teething, changing mountains of diapers?
你记不记得那次给他洗澡的时候
Do you remember that time in the bath
他想吃泡泡
when he tried to eat the bubbles?
我们叫他别吃 但是我们笑得停不下来
We told him to stop, but we kept laughing,
所以他以为吃泡泡很好玩 就一直吃
so he thought it was funny and kept doing it.
我都快忘了
You know, I'd forgotten about that.
真希望当时录下来了
Oh, I wish we had that on video.
你可以的 Frasier 我们可以让昨♥日♥重♥现♥
You can, Frasier. We can have those days back again.
拜托
Please...
我只要几小勺 - Lilith
I just need a couple of teaspoons. - Lilith!
想想Frederick在我们生命中的意义
Just think about what Frederick has meant in our lives.
我每天都在想
I think about it every day.
Frasier 我们一直在寻找留下传奇的方式
Frasier, we're always seeking ways we can leave a legacy.
忘了我的研究和你的工作吧
Well, forget my research and your work,
这就是我们产生传奇的方式
this is it!
除了一个像Frederick一样完美的孩子
What better gift can we bestow on the world
我们还有什么更好的礼物来赠与世界呢
but another person as wonderful as Frederick?
不好意思
Excuse me...
我改变主意了 我决定了 我也要一份
I've changed my mind. I've decided that I too
意面面和肉球球
will have the basgetti and beatmalls.
谢谢
Thank you.
老天啊 咖啡好香
Gosh, that coffee smells so good.
在我捐献之前
Lilith won't let me have any caffeine
Lilith不让我喝含咖♥啡♥因♥的东西
until I've made my little donation.
那是当然的
Of course.
Daphne和你联♥系♥了吗
So, have you heard from Daphne?
没有 还是失联状态
No, we keep missing each other.
我很欣慰还有个
I'm just glad I have our little...
小小的照片纪念品伴我左右
pictorial memento to keep me company.
真不敢相信
I can't believe you're so taken
你竟然留着那张模糊不清 暴露过度
with that blurry, over-exposed photo of a...
一开始被你误认为是飞碟的照片
of what you first mistook to be a flying saucer!
我只是觉得她这么做好性感 你想象一下
I just think it's sexy that she even did it. Just imagine it:
她发现胶卷里还有一张照片
she saw that there was one picture left on the roll,
出于无意识又大胆的表现欲
and in a spontaneous moment of brazen exhibitionism,
她敞开衬衣
she threw open her blouse
甚至懒得对焦
and didn't even bother to adjust the f-stop.
没错了
Yes indeed,
我娶了个小辣椒
I am married to one spicy meatball.
我的天哪 别告诉我你现在就带在身上
Good lord! Don't tell me you carry it around with you.
我不想让清洁工找到
Well, I didn't want the housekeeper to find it
以为我们是拍色情片的
and think we were pornographers.
几本杂♥志♥ 一个精♥子♥杯
一份"Tristan和他的妻子"录像带
把表填好就行
Just fill out these forms
然后我带你去捐献小套间
and I can show you to one of our donation suites.
这是你第一次(个)吗
Will this be your first?
不是 我12岁就做过了
No, I've been doing this since I was 12.
你是说孩子 不不 这是我们的第二个孩子
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表