你不是在说我的固定脚踏车吧
You're not talking about my exercise bicycle, are you?
嗯嗯 医生说没问题了
Mmm-mmm. The doctor said it would be OK.
如果你需要更多意见参考
If you need second opinion,
或许淘气护士可以上门服务
maybe Nurse Naughty could make a house call.
我确实需要检查一下
I could use a checkup...
但我们还是应该谨慎求稳妥 几周后
but we should err on the side of caution. In a few weeks,
我又会有一次压力测试 谢谢 如果结果好的话
I have another stress test. Thank you. And if all goes well,
淘气护士将会是一位心满意足的医护人员
Nurse Naughty will be one satisfied health care professional.
回见啦 拜拜朋友们 - 拜 Niles 等等
See you! Bye! Bye, guys! - Bye. Oh, Niles, wait.
Frasier说弦乐清晰度很棒
Frasier says he thinks the string articulation is really good.
这张吗 Frasier 我一向把你的意见
In this? Frasier, I hold your opinion
当做最高参考标准 但你疯了吗
in highest regard, but are you nuts?
可能确实是吧 Niles 谢谢指出
Perhaps I am, Niles, thank you.
或许你该去检查一下听力
Maybe you just need to get your hearing checked.
我会的 谢谢你 Niles - 我们回头见啦
I'll do that. Thank you, Niles. - I'll see you later!
很好笑 我懂了 哈哈
Very amusing! I get it. Ha-ha.
几周后
(Ashley仍在昏迷中)
都在呢 Frasier 告诉他们你刚跟我说的
Oh, oh, here they are. Frasier, tell them what you told me.
Freud就是可怜男人的Jung
Freud is the poor man's Jung.
均为著名心理学家
我从没想过我能见证这一天
I never thought I'd live to see the day.
大概这就是为什么上天让我继续活着
Perhaps this is why I was spared.
Niles 你的压力测试怎么样了
Niles, how was your stress test?
医生让我恢复吃正常饮食和常规
Oh, uh, the doctor cleared me for return to normal food and-and regular
身体活动了 - 亲爱的 太棒了
...physical activity. - Oh, Darling, that's wonderful!
是的 不过当然还是只能缓和进行
Yes, in moderation, of course.
恭喜了 儿子 - 谢谢
Congratulations, son. - Thanks.
或许现在 Niles 我们可以
You know, perhaps now, Niles, we can
重回壁球场了 - 噢 我不行
get back to the squash courts. - Oh, I don't think so.
但医生说没关系了
But the doctor said it was OK.
是的 但是生活中不该
Yes, but shouldn't there be more to life
有比为了炫耀比拼更重要的事吗
than competition for useless bragging rights?
三个月前你赢了的时候你可不是这么想的
You didn't think they were useless three months ago when you won.
你炫耀了三个月呢
You bragged for three months.
我和那时大不一样了 重点是
I've changed a lot since then. The point is...
有玫瑰需要我驻足闻香
that I have roses to stop and smell.
我懂了 所以就是说
I see. So let me get this straight.
你要放弃壁球去闻玫瑰花了 - 可怜的Frasier
You're going to give up squash and smell roses. - Poor Frasier.
希望你不需要经历我所经历的这些
I hope that you don't have to go through what I did
来变得和我一样智慧
in order to become as wise as I have.
你可以在智慧的同时继续打壁球 亲爱的
You can still be wise and play squash, darling
Daphne说得对
Yeah, Daphne's right.
出去玩得开心点 - 我现在就很开心啊
Go out and have some fun. - But I am having fun!
我出了事之后 鸟儿的歌♥声更美了
Since my incident, birds sing more sweetly.
天空更蓝了
The sky is so much bluer.
Niles 这周每天都在下雨
Niles, it has rained every day this week.
我看待雨天也不同了 - 你知道吗
I see rain differently too. - You know,
我有些话想跟你说 有些我想了
there's something I need to tell you. It's something I've been thinking...
你刚才说什么 Frasier
You were saying, Frasier?
没什么
Nothing.
Crane医生 我的祖母几周前去世了
Hey, Dr. Crane. Well, my grandmother died a couple weeks ago
声音客串为著名演员 导演John Turturro 主要作品<变形金刚><神探阿蒙>等
我很难过 因为我没告诉她 她对我有多重要
and I feel bad because I never told her how much she meant to me.
我感觉得到你的痛
Well, my heart certainly goes out to you.
即使没有那些未完成的心愿 悲哀也已经
Grieving is difficult enough without those unresolved...
Frasier 抱歉打断你
Frasier, I'm sorry to interrupt,
Niles Crane医生在二线
but we have Dr. Niles Crane on line two.
我相信你们都记得我的弟弟Niles
I'm sure you all remember my brother Niles...
前一段你们听到的那位
...from our last segment.
我相信所有的听众都与我一同期望
I'm sure all my listeners join me in hoping
他能尽快恢复工作 - 谢谢 Frasier
he can get back to work real soon. - Thank you, Frasier..
我只是想补充些观点
I just thought I'd add the perspective
作为一个躲过了死神镰刀的人
of one who has ducked the scythe of the Grim Reaper.
当然可以 请吧 Niles
By all means, go ahead, Niles.
Grant 你的祖母能明白你的感情
Grant, your grandmother knows how you feel.
当我濒死的时候
When I was briefly dead,
我最真切的感受到的
the overriding feeling I had
就是来自我家人朋友的爱
was the love of my family and friends.
所以我不需要感到难过吗 - 当然不用
Wow! So I shouldn't feel bad? - Certainly not.
去享受人生吧 Grant 及时行他一乐
Get out there and live your life, Grant. Carpe that diem.
是吧 Frasier - 我不能更同意了 Niles
Isn't that right, Frasier? - I couldn't agree more, Niles.
交通信息之后我们马上回来
We'll be right back after traffic.
我要后悔赌这小丑赢了
I'm beginning to regret betting on the clown.
Roz 我吃不下睡不着 整夜清醒地躺在床上
Roz, I can't eat. I can't sleep. I just lie awake in bed at night
在脑中和Niles争论 而且每次都是我赢
mentally arguing with Niles. And I win every time!
Frasier 太夸张了
Frasier, this is insane.
你真的觉得如果你破坏了和上帝的约定
You really think something bad is gonna happen
就会有坏事发生吗 - 当然不是
if you break your deal with God? - Oh, of course not.
可能有点吧 我不知道 Roz
Well, maybe a little. I don't know. Roz...
我弟弟有可能会死
...my brother could have died.
不管是何方神圣
I can't be ungrateful to
救了他我都不能不心怀感激
whatever higher power may have spared him.
我只是无法想象上帝会为这生气
I just can't imagine that God would be upset...
他是上帝 Roz 你没读过旧约吗
He's God, Roz! Have you read the Old Testament?
他有时候很残忍♥的
He can be ruthless!
交通信息结束了 你五秒后上线
Traffic's done. You're on in five.
欢迎回来 西雅图 噢 二线有电♥话♥打进
Welcome back, Seattle. Oh, I see we have someone on line two.
请说吧倾诉者 我在聆听 - 还是我 Frasier
Go ahead, caller, I'm listening. -Still me, Frasier..
话说 我对于你给塔科马港市的
Say, I had some thoughts
Cynthia的建议有些想法
about your advice to Cynthia from Tacoma...
作为一个曾走过死亡的
Speaking as one who has walked through
阴影山谷的人来说 Cynthia
the valley of the shadow of death, Cynthia,
我认为节食和锻炼应该能解决你的问题
I think diets and exercise should take care of your problem.
没什么能比一个美味的零脂肪麦芬蛋糕更
Nothing like a good fat-free muffin to send you on your way...
嗨 Daph 我来接Niles
Hi, Daph, I'm here for Niles.
他在你家呢
He's at your place.
他说你在那儿等他吃晚餐
He said you were meeting him there for dinner.
我明确告诉过他
Well, I specifically told him
我会来这接他 - 抱歉
I would pick him up here. Ah... - Sorry.
在电台篡位还不够
It's not bad enough he usurps my radio show...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你可能觉得我很傻 但我在给穷♥人♥捐食物
Oh, you'll think I'm silly, but I'm donating food to the poor.
为什么我会觉得这很傻
Why would I think that's silly?
把我当什么人了 - 不是 我只是说
What does that say about me? - No, I was just going to say...
我也有为慈善出力的
I do my bit for charity, you know.
你都不知道我在无声竞拍上
You have no idea how many vacations
拍过多少度假套餐呢
I've bought at silent auctions.
不是因为这个
No, that's not it.
当我发现Niles需要做心脏手术的时候
You see, when I found out Niles needed heart surgery
我感到非常害怕无助 所以我就向天起誓
I felt so scared and helpless, so I kind of made a vow
如果他平安无事 我就会为需要帮助的人做更多
that if he came out okay I would spend more time helping the less fortunate.
誓言 你是说向上帝保证的那种吗
A vow? You mean, like a promise to God?
是啊 你肯定觉得很荒唐
Yeah, I know, it must sound absurd to you,
作为一个科学家 - 不不
a man of science. - No, no. Now...
你具体是什么时候发誓的
...when exactly did you make this promise?
他手术前夜 - 他手术前夜是吧
The night before his surgery. - The night before, you say.
有意思 你是说Niles在我家 - 是的
Interesting. You say Niles is at my place? - Yeah.
那我走了 继续加油做慈善吧
Excuse me. Keep up the good work.
那是什么 - 给穷♥人♥的食物
Oh, what's all this? - Food for the poor.
作为一个穷♥人♥
Oh, it must be nice to be poor
有人给你提供免费食物想必挺好
and have people just giving you food.
Daphne 你昨晚睡得很晚啊
Daphne, you were up awfully late last night.
是啊我在看电视
Yeah, I was watching television.
是吗 还是说你的丈夫溜上楼
Were you? Or was that husband of yours sneaking upstairs
要求你履行妻子的职责呢 - 我倒想
...to demand you perform your wifely chore? - I wish.
他还是没准备好和我同床
He's still not ready to be in the same bed with me.
他有钱 你还不需要
He's rich, and you don't have
和他睡觉 你就炫耀吧
to sleep with him. Rub it in, why don't you?
我知道他是想慢慢恢复
I know he's trying to ease back into things,
但医生说他痊愈后这都过了几周了
but it's been weeks since the doctor said he was okay.
还不明显吗
Well, isn't it obvious?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表