Look. I'm sorry. I'm still ticked. I'm not proud of it,
但现在我不得不做正确的事 那就是保持怨恨
but I have to do the right thing and that means hold this grudge.
啊 你在跟我说话 我就知道你会的
Ah! You're talking to me. I knew you would.
你是来找Marty的吗 - 我看还是算了吧
Oh, you're here to see Marty? - Actually, I think not.
别误会 事情不是这样的
Look, no. This isn't what it looks like.
我是来道歉的
I'm here to apologize.
但是他不跟我说话了
But since he's not talking to me,
我觉得我还是能跟你聊聊
I guess I can say me piece to you.
首先 别害怕 我不是特工
Now, first of all, don't be scared. I'm not a secret agent
我也没有杀人执照
and I don't have a license to kill.
我跟你说这些的时候
Back when I said all that to you,
我真的脑子不太清醒
I wasn't really in me right mind, anyway.
我是说 我刚和我丈夫分开
I mean, I'd just separated from me husband and...
我期待Marty成为那种
well, maybe I hoped Marty would be some kind of...
穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士
knight in shining armor.
但是我们从来就不是一对
But we were never a couple, though.
你确实干了件挺恶心的事
It was a pretty rotten thing you did.
是的 我知道 亲爱的 非常糟糕
Yes, I know, dear, just awful.
不过说真的 我还做过更糟的事
In me defense, I've done much worse.
而且 你和书店的那个女孩之中
And besides, between you and the girl at the bookstore,
我还是更喜欢你
I liked you better.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
Cora是你啊 快进来 - 你好
Cora! Hi, come on in. - Hi.
我刚碰见你的一个朋友 - 她才不是我的朋友
I ran into a friend of yours. - Oh, she's no friend of mine.
她为你说了一些好话
Well, she had some nice things to say about you.
也许我们可以明天晚饭的时候聊聊
Maybe we could talk about it at dinner tomorrow.
我以为你已经和别人在一起了 - "他"可不在这噢
I thought you were seeing someone. - I don't see him here.
我猜也是 我七点去接你 - 就这么定了
I guess not. Pick you up at seven? - Seven it is.
对了 书店的那个女孩是谁 - 明天见
So...who's this girl from the bookstore? - See you tomorrow.
从来没想到会有这一天 简直是奇观
Never thought I'd see the day. This is really somethin'.
谢了 爸 - 没错
Thanks Dad. - That's right.
你直面了你的恐惧并且战胜了它们
You faced your fears and you bested them.
是啊 多亏了你
Yeah, thanks to you.
谁能说得准呢 也许这只是开始
And who knows? Maybe this will just be the beginning.
未来还有高山等待我们去征服
There are still mountains to conquer.
比如跳水 - 或者侧手翻
The diving board, for instance. - Or cartwheels.
一路小心 儿子 - 我会的 爸 多谢
Be careful out there, Son. - I will, Dad. Thanks.
我要去就位了 对吧 - 好的
I guess I better go take my place, huh? - Okay.
Kenny Julia - 你好 医生 - 你好
Kenny, Julia. - Hey, Doc. - Hi.
一路顺风 - 不可能了
So, have a good ride. - Not gonna happen.
这条短裤已经把我勒出条了 不好意思
These shorts are already bunchin' me somethin' fierce. Excuse me.
好兴奋啊 - 令人激动
Pretty exciting. - Thrilling.
你不会介意我们不一起骑吧
You don't mind if we don't ride together, do you?
我喜欢保持自己的节奏
I like to go at my own pace.
完全不介意 你不必觉得必须要赶上我
No, not at all. You don't have to feel like you have to keep up.
好吧 我们要不要让这个比赛更有趣一点
Right. Well, what do you say we make it interesting?
你想怎么办
What did you have in mind?
最后一个冲过终点的要捐另一个人的两倍
Last one across the finish line doubles the other's pledges.
一言为定
You're on.
我非常期待能看你写一张大大的支票
And I look forward to watching you write that big fat check.
Frasier 记住 只看路面
Frasier! Remember: keep your eye on the road
不要注意任何你可能会撞进去的东西
and don't fixate on anything you can crash into.
好了 - 祝你好运
Right! - Good luck!
我希望我能避开那边那个大大的邮箱
Boy, I hope I can steer around that big mailbox right there.
拜拜
Ciao!
Frasier - 你还好吧
Frasier? - Are you okay?
没问题 你们先走吧
I'll be all right. Why don't you guys go ahead.
我等会儿赶上你们 - 好吧
I'll catch up to you. - Okay.
上帝啊 让一下
Oh, lord. Pardon me.
哔哔 天哪 别
Beep beep! Oh, gosh, no.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表