But first, let's talk about what I'd enjoy more.
你想要多于百分之十的分成 - 我想要你 而且
You want more than ten percent? - I want you. And...
另一件事的答案是"是的"
"Yes" To the other thing.
天哪 Bebe
Gosh, Bebe.
我真是受宠若惊 只是 呃 - Frasier
I'm terribly flattered, it's just that, uh... - Frasier!
几年以前我放松了警惕
A few years ago I let down my guard
让你占到了便宜
and succumbed to your advances.
是你色♥诱♥我的 - 那件事改变了我 Frasier
You seduced ME! - It changed me, Frasier.
如果我再度渴求你的抚摸 那只能怪你自己
If I crave your touch again, you've only yourself to blame.
我没法不说你是个漂亮的女人
I'm not going to say that you're not a beautiful woman,
但是我们贸然开始一段感情是不是不太明智
but is it wise for us to jump into a relationship?
我只想小小地享乐一下 毕竟
I'm only talking about having a little fun. After all,
如果我享乐一下 我就会很快乐
when I'm having fun, I'm happy.
我快乐就会更努力工作
When I'm happy, I work harder.
如果我更努力工作 你就会名利双收
When I work harder, you become famous and rich
也更加强大 那不正是你想要的吗 名声和权力
...and powerful. That's what you want, isn't it? Fame and power?
我 我比较倾向于影响力 真的 但是
I, I like to think of it more as influence, really, but...
我敢说我能让你比Phil医生还有名
I'll bet I can make you bigger than Dr. Phil!
那是流水声吗
Is that running water I hear?
是的 我在熨一条皱裙子
Yes, I'm steaming the wrinkles out of a dress.
你想不想来个热带风情夜
Does it put you in mind of a tropic night?
月光下漫步
A moonlit stroll,
有节律的波浪
the rhythmic lapping of waves
拍打着岸边
against the shore...
你知道 如果是真丝裙子 蒸汽会把它熨坏的
You know, if it's silk, the steam could damage it.
在这等一下
Wait right here.
天哪 我最好开扇窗户 - 没错 亲爱的
Gosh, I better open a window. - Yes, darling,.
在我换身更舒服的衣服时
let the night in while I
让夜色进来吧
slip into something a little more comfortable.
如果你想要舒服点的话 穿咱们上午见面时
Well, if you want comfortable, how about that sweater ensemble
你穿的那件毛衣怎么样
I saw you in this morning?
Bebe - 加入我吧 Frasier
Bebe... - Join me, Frasier.
我可以实现你的梦想
I'll make your dreams come true.
但是 代价是什么
But... at what cost?
我给你的东西是无价的
What I'm offering you is priceless.
来吧 Frasier
Come, Frasier.
我做不到
I can't!
收到 你可以准备起飞了
Roger, you are go for lift-off.
一路顺风 Martin六号♥
Godspeed, Martin Six.
这到底是怎么回事 - 哦 天哪
What the hell's goin' on? - Oh, geez.
只是出了点小事故
Just sort of a minor accident here.
但是别担心 一切都在控制之中
But don't worry about it, everything's under control.
那么 你想让我几点去接你姐姐
So, what time do you want me to pick up your sister?
这不是电台的第一搭档嘛
Well, if it isn't the first couple of radio.
我就知道会在这找到你们
I knew I'd find you here.
Bebe 你不应该和Phil医生一起去洛杉矶吗
Bebe, shouldn't you be in Los Angeles with Dr Phil?
这取决于你 Frasier
That's up to you, Frasier.
我不明白 - 经过我们
I don't understand. - Well, after our...
昨晚的见面
...meeting last night,
我不得不问自己一个艰难的问题
I had to ask myself a very difficult question:
我和Phil医生在一起真的快乐吗
Am I really that happy with Dr. Phil,
如果我一想到回你身边就非常开心的话
if I'm entertaining thoughts of returning to you?
你是说你会接我做客户
Are you saying you'll have me back?
我怎么能拒绝你呢
How could I refuse you?
Phil医生是很有趣 但我需要的是一个项目
Dr. Phil has been amusing, but I need a project.
我需要的是一个Frasier Crane - 那就太好了
I need a Frasier Crane! - Well, that's wonderful.
顺便一说 Phil医生给我15%的分成
Incidentally, Dr. Phil paid me 15%.
那Frasier医生也可以
Well, as will Dr. Frasier.
我得给我的经纪人打一个
I've just got one very difficult
艰难的电♥话♥了 - 已经处理好了
call to make to my agent. - Already handled.
我也擅自给斯波坎那边打了电♥话♥
I also took the liberty of calling Spokane,
你跟他们签订的合同条款
the terms of your deal there
简直太糟糕了 - 太好了 太好了
were worse than abysmal. - Great, great!
你给我争取了更多的钱 - 不 他们不肯拨款
You got me more money? - No, they wouldn't budge.
所以你退出了
So you quit!
你不再在斯波坎播出了 难道不激动人心吗
You're no longer on in Spokane, isn't it exciting?
等一下 这不是倒♥退♥了吗
Wait a minute, that is a step backwards!
这对于一个新的开始是件好事
All the better to get a running start.
在我看来 未来正坚定地在我们面前展开
In my opinion, the future is firmly in front of us.
恭喜你 Frasier
Congratulations, Frasier.
哦 谢谢你 Bebe 太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you, Bebe, thank you so much.
我明天给你打电♥话♥ - 我会等着的
I'll call you tomorrow. - I'll be waiting.
天哪 Roz 真是大好的消息 不是吗
Gosh, Roz, isn't that great news?
我觉得好像卸掉了一个大负担
I feel as if a weight has been lifted from me.
哦 真是太棒了
Oh, it's marvelous!
她收了你更多的钱而且还让我们丢了斯波坎
She's charging you more money and we just lost Spokane.
这是为了大局 未来正坚定地在我们面前展开
Big picture! The future is firmly in front of me!
未来不在你面前还能在哪展开 - 没错
Isn't the future always in front of you? - Yes!
但是没有这么坚定
But not firmly!
我的小羊羔回到我的怀抱来了
Well, my little lamb has bleated back to me.
Frasier重新加入羊群了
Frasier has rejoined the flock.
那我的债务就算还清了
So my debt is cleared?
我不用再假装你是我的经纪人了
We don't have to keep pretending you're my agent?
我们两清了 亲爱的
We're square, darling.
或许下次你和Bebe赌博的时候
And maybe the next time you gamble with Bebe,
你能用现金来还债
you'll pay your debts with cash.
你瞧 问题是我老婆会查看银行账目
See, the problem is my wife looks at the bank statements
如果她发现
and if she knew I was
我赌牌输钱的话 她会杀了我的
losing money playing cards, she would kill me.
所以 你老婆不知道你赌牌
So, your wife doesn't know you play poker.
我不是什么事都告诉她的 - 我懂了
I don't tell her everything. - I see.
那对你来说怎么样
And how's that workin' for you?
快发牌吧
Just deal the cards.
单眼杰克 标准扑克牌中只露出一只眼的红桃和黑桃J
浮士德为了追求知识和权力与魔鬼交易
666是恶魔的象征
如果浮士德战术没有成功
凌晨3:15
凌晨4:20
凌晨5:25
凌晨5:59
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表