You want this Trish, fine, call her.
好的 我这就给她打电♥话♥告诉她被录用了
Right. I'll call her right now and tell her she's hired.
我这就告诉她你的贵重物品都放哪了
And I'll tell her where you keep your valuables.
能不能别揪着不放
Oh, would you give it a rest?!
嘿 Niles 请坐 - 哦 谢谢
Hey, Niles, have a seat. - Oh, thank you.
我就喝平时的 哦 不了
I'll have my usual. Oh no...
来一瓶水 要室温的
...bottled water, room temperature.
天哪 等一下 小伙 我们要庆祝什么吗
Gee, slow down, little man, what are we celebrating?
我不能喝太热的 我牙疼
I can't drink anything that's too hot, I have a toothache.
哦 你去看牙医了吗 - 看了 但他说这颗牙
Oh. You been to the dentist? - Yes. But he said the tooth...
完全没问题 但是我就是感觉抽痛
...is perfectly healthy, but I still have this throbbing pain.
我可能得去医生那检查一下了
I think I may have to go to the doctor.
哦 可能只是鼻窦感染了
Oh, it's probably just a sinus infection.
你最近感冒过吗
Have you had a cold lately?
几周以前感冒了 但现在好了
Couple of weeks ago, yes, but I'm over it.
那可能就是鼻窦感染
That's probably what it is, a sinus infection.
我总是犯这毛病
Happens to me all the time.
尽管有很多可能性 但我相信你说得对 谢谢
In all likelihood, I'm sure you're right. Thank you.
我当然说得对 还能是什么别的
Of course I'm right. What else could it be?
事实上牙疼可能是其他病症的牵涉痛
Actually a toothache can be referred pain from something else.
牵涉痛 - 没错
"Referred pain"? - That's right.
比如说 如果我有心脏病
For example, if I had a heart condition,
我可能不会胸口疼
I might not have pain in my chest,
我可能会牙疼 你看 这就是牵涉痛
I might have pain in my tooth. You see, referred pain.
所以尽管你说的鼻窦感染很有可能
So while you're probably right about the sinus infection,
我们还是不要忽视
let's not discount
万分之一的重病几率
the 1 in 10,000 chancethat it might be smething more serious.
哦 现在我懂了 所以说我现在蛋疼
Oh, now I get it. So the pain in my butt
也可能是因为桌子对面的什么东西了
might actually be coming from across the table.
差不多是这个意思
Something like that, yes.
哦 看哪 我中了一个腰包
Oh look! I'm the winner of a fanny pack.
恭喜了 你都不知道那是什么玩意吧
Congratulations. You have no idea what it is, do you?
确实不知道
Not really, no.
看哪 这里写着中奖率是万分之一呢
Hey look, it says here the odds of winning it are 1 in 10,000.
噢 好吓人
Ooh, spooky.
和你牙疼的原因是心脏病概率一样呢
Same odds as that toothache being a heart attack.
说不定是个预兆 - 那也是个好预兆
Maybe it's a sign. - It's a good sign.
我已经中了一次奖
By beating those odds once,
再中一次的可能性就没那么大了
it makes it that much more unprobable that they can happen to me again.
Niles
Niles!
你好啊 Daphne
Hello, Daphne.
好吧 这就有点诡异了
Okay, that's weird.
在街头黑话里 他被称为"记号♥"
那么 参观就到这了 - 真不知道从哪开始呢
So, that's the grand tour. - Hard to know where to start.
我走之前时间不多了
I don't have much time before I have to go.
什么 你现在就要走
What? You leavin' already?
是啊 我和人约了吃午饭 希望你不介意
Yeah, I have this lunch thing. I hope you don't mind.
问题是 我因为太忙
Well, the problem is, it's this friend
一直在推辞这个朋友
that I've been putting off because I've been too busy,
但是现在我没有借口了
but now I finally don't have any excuse.
我们要去尝尝贝尔顿那家排骨店
We're gonna try that new rib place down in Bell Town.
哦 我听说那里很不错
Oh, I hear that's great.
是啊 我可以给你带回来一大包
Yeah, I can bring you back a great big bag of them.
但是聊得差不多了 我还有盘子要洗呢
But enough chit chat, I've got dishes to do.
是啊 等等 我能给个建议吗 - 你说了算
Yeah. Hold on, can I offer a suggestion? - You're the boss.
Daphne当初都先把衣服放进洗衣机里
What Daphne did was put a load of laundry in first
这样就可以同时做两件事了
and that way you can do two things at once.
好吧 但我更喜欢最后再洗衣服
Okay. Although I prefer to do laundry at the end of the day,
这样在衣服烘干的时候我就可以看看书了
and that way I can read when the clothes are in the dryer.
我这份工作也就这时候能有点"自己的时间"了
I mean it's about the only "Me time" I have on this job.
嘿 爸 准备好吃早饭了吗
Hey, Dad, ready for breakfast?
谢谢你们邀请我 但我去不了
Well, thanks for the invite, but I can't go.
不是我们邀请你 是你给我们打电♥话♥
Well, we didn't invite you. You called us
一直缠着我们逼着我们改计划的
and badgered us until we rearranged our schedule.
那是Trish来之前了
Well, that was before Trish came.
我觉得我应该待在家里帮她指点一下
I really think I should hang around and show her the ropes.
你可能应该给她看看空气清新剂在哪
Maybe you should show her where the room freshener is.
屋里全是不新鲜的烟味
It smells like stale cigars in here.
是啊 我昨晚找了几个朋友打牌
Yah, I had some of the guys in last night for poker.
哦 嘿 Niles 看看这个
Oh, hey! Niles, check this out.
我学了一个新的纸牌戏法 - 哦 真棒
I've got a great new card trick. - Oh, goody.
是的 这叫"神奇Niles"
Yeah, it's called "The Amazing Niles."
或者"神奇"你跟谁玩就叫谁
Or "The Amazing..." Whoever you're doing the trick with.
比如 如果我和Daphne玩
Like, if I was doing it with Daphne,
就应该叫"神奇Daphne"
it'd be "The Amazing Daphne."
或者如果跟Frasier玩 就叫
Or if I was doing it with Frasier, it'd be
"神奇Frasier" 是 我懂了 爸
"The Amazing Frasier", yeah, I get it, Dad.
好吧 我就是啰嗦几句 好了 神奇Niles
Yeah. That's just my patter. Okay, Amazing Niles,
我想让你从这副牌里抽出黑桃A
...I want you to draw the ace of spades out of this deck.
啊 我猜就是这一张
Ah, something tells me that it's going to be this one right here.
女士们先生们 他抽出了黑桃A
Ladies and gentlemen, he drew the ace of spades!
太神奇了 神奇Niles - 真是个好戏法 是吧
Amazing, Amazing Niles. - Isn't that a great trick?
嘿 等一下 这副牌怎么全是黑桃A
Hey, wait a minute. How come this deck only has aces of spades?
什么 不对 这副才是
What? No, THIS is the trick...
等一下
Wait a minute,
这不是那副魔术牌 亲娘咧 - 什么
...this isn't the trick deck. Holy cow! - What?
你正好抽中了我让你抽的那张牌 这概率有多小
You just drew the card I asked you for. What are the odds?
你能不能再试一次
I wonder if you can do it again.
不试了 不试了 一天只演一场
No, no. Only one performance a day.
怎么了 - 什么 没事
Is something wrong? - What? No.
话说 既然我们不吃早饭了 我们就走吧
You know, since we're not going to have breakfast, maybe we should go.
好吧 那我们就可以把你的车从修车厂取出来了
All right. That way we can pick up your car from the shop.
你的车怎么了
What happened to your car?
被闪电劈了
Got struck by lightning.
好了 现在洗碗机正在运转 我走之前还有事吗
Okay, washer's running as we speak. Anything else before I go?
你现在就去吃午饭 这才十点
You're going to lunch now? It's only ten.
都十点了 啊 吃饭只能等一会了
Already? Ugh, I guess the dishes will have to wait.
我还有几件事要做
I've got a couple of errands to run
然后还约了做头发
and then I have a hair appointment.
Trish 你就这么走了
Trish, I'm a little surprised that you're
我有点惊讶 - 是啊 我也有点惊讶
takin' off like this. - Yeah. I'm a little surprised too.
我以为第一天就是指点一下
I thought my first day would be more like orientation,
带我转转 讲解一下我该做什么
you know? Show me around, explain my duties,
第二天再开始工作 - 你怎么会这么想
and then I start work the next day. - Why would you think that?
我的其他工作都是这样的
It's been that way every other place I've worked.
我可换过好多工作
And I've had a lot of jobs.
听我说 Trish 我可是为你打了包票的
Well, listen Trish, I kinda went out on a limb for you and
要是你辜负我
I'll never hear the end of it from my son
我儿子后半辈子都会拿这事笑话我的
if you let me down.
别担心 你不会后悔雇用我的
Don't worry, you are not gonna regret hiring me.
明天早上 我会像白色旋风一样
Tomorrow morning, I'll be like the White Tornado.
记得那些广♥告♥吧 白色旋风
Remember those commercials, the White Tornado?
那就是我 十点钟
That'll be me, ten o'clock.
你吃完午饭不回来了
You're not comin' back after lunch?
相信我 你肯定不想让我喝醉了打扫房♥间的
Oh, trust me, you don't want me cleaning this place drunk.
而且我又想起来了 我周一不工作
And that reminds me, I don't work Mondays.
天哪 我最好赶紧走了
Gosh, you know, I better get going.
我要是午饭迟到了 像什么话
If I'm late to this lunch, how's that gonna look?
那洗衣服怎么办
Well, what about the laundry?
明早十点 和排骨一起
Oh, ten o'clock tomorrow. Along with those ribs.
我听到洗碗机开始工作了 我猜那意味着
Well, I hear the washer going. I assume that means our...
我们的新管家正在努力工作呢
...new employee is hard at it.
哦 真的 她就像白色旋风一样
Oh, yeah, she's like the White Tornado.
爸 你知道你这些篮球比喻我都听不懂
Dad, you know your basketball references go right over my head.
话说 她今天的工作量还真不小
You know, she's certainly got her work cut out for her,
打扫你和你朋友们昨晚的烂摊子
cleaning up this mess you and your buddies made last night.
这你就不用担心了 她可是一心工作呢
Well, you don't have to worry about it, she's all about the work.
听我说 爸
Listen, Dad,
我觉得我该向你道歉 - 为什么
I think I owe you an apology. - For what?
我不该觉得我识人的本领比你强
Well, for thinking I was a better judge of people than you are.
我想告诉你我相信你的判断
I just want you to know that I do trust your judgment.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表