You know, you can act as tough as you want,
我也能一眼看穿你
but I see through you.
是吗
Really?
你已经不再是行业顶尖了 怪市场也好
You're not in the big leagues anymore. Blame it on the market.
怪霉运也好
Blame it on bad luck.
但你脑子里总有个声音念叨
But somewhere in the back of your head is that nagging voice
不断提醒你也许是自己还不够好
that keeps saying maybe you weren't good enough.
现在既然你到这来了
And now that you're here,
你不愿意交朋友
you won't form relationships,
和大家保持着距离
you keep everybody at arm's length,
这一切不过是想说服自己 这只是个歇脚处
anything to convince yourself that this is just a stop along the way.
不仅如此
And above it all,
我猜你很害怕会在这里再次失败
I think you're terrified that you're going to fail here too.
不过我又知道什么呢
Then what do I know?
我不过就是个算命先生 恰好有哈佛
I'm just a Magic Eight Ball with a Harvard...
以及牛津学位
and Oxford degree.
现在已经过去45分钟了
It's forty-five past the hour,
这意味着又到了
which means it's time once again for
特别的 Julia Wilcox时间
the woman who... is known as Julia Wilcox.
谢谢你 Frasier
Thank you, Frasier.
今日股市继续上扬 但先听听
Another up day for the markets, but first these words
爱国者信用债务整合机构是怎么说的
from Patriot Credit Consolidators.
我要和你说几次
How many times do I have to tell you,
你得放张舒服的椅子在这儿
you need to get a comfortable chair in here?
直播的时候我腿都麻了 - 谁不是啊
My leg keeps falling asleep while I'm on the air. - Who doesn't?
Frasier 如果你一会儿去Nervosa的话 我可以
Frasier... perhaps if you're at Nervosa later, I could...
和你一起喝杯咖啡或者点杯不刺♥激♥的饮料
join you for a cup of coffee or a non-stimulating beverage?
请注意 你有权利说不
Please note that you retain the option to say no.
谢谢邀请
I appreciate that,
我相信有一天 我们会建立起
and in time I believe that we will be able to establish
一段友好的同事关系
a collegial relationship.
但是 我想我们应该
However, I think we should
承认彼此之间的敌意
both acknowledge the feelings of hostility
依旧存在 - 噢 不去就直说
...that remain between us... - Oh, just say no.
讲真 你不会闭嘴吗 - 听着 我
Honestly, do you ever shut up? - Now, see here, I...
华尔街的富人是越来越有钱了 虽然不是新鲜事
The rich got richer today on Wall Street. Not news ordinarily,
但股市经历了下滑之后 今天大型股的反弹
but after their recent slide, today's rally in large cap
确实如"人咬狗"般非比寻常
does take on a certain "Man bites dog" quality.
说到狗
Speaking of dogs...
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表