I... I meant asking your mother to move out.
不是请她 Niles 是要求她 - 我知道我知道
We're not asking her, Niles, we're telling her! - I know, I know.
你得强硬 这可是个
You have to be firm. This is a woman
本来只来一周 却已经待了一年半的女人
who came for a week and stayed for a year and a half.
是是 我知道 我只是觉得
Yes, I know, I just think that...
她又不是没地方去
It's not like she's got no place to go.
她另外还有7个孩子呢 - 我知道
She's got 7 other children! - I know.
在英国还有房♥子和朋友
Plus a home and friends in England.
很多朋友 我只是
Many friends, yes, I just, I...
我只是不知道要怎么和她开口
I just don't know how to break it to her.
我们越快请她出去
Well, the sooner we do,
就能越快建立自己的家庭 - 你说得对
the sooner we can start our own family. - You're right.
你有没有想到 明年此时
Do you realize, this time next year
我们坐在这儿 就有我们自己的宝宝了
we could be sitting here with our own baby?
宝宝 怎么回事
Baby? What's this, then?
我们回头再说
We'll talk about it later.
我想现在说 怎么回事
I want to talk about it now. What's going on?
我本来想等等的
Well, I was going to wait until later,
但既然你这么想知道
but if you really want to know,
我们 - 等等等 Daphne Daphne
we... - Wait, wait, Daphne, Daphne.
我们决定开始尝试怀孕
We've decided to start trying to get pregnant.
我真高兴你们觉得自己怀得上
Oh, well, I'm glad you think you can.
我本来还以为
I was beginning to think there might be
你的设备可能有问题呢 Niles
something wrong with your equipment, Niles.
是吗 那再告诉你一条新闻
Oh, were you? Well, here's more news:
你要搬出去了
you're out of the house,
收拾好行李 另找个冤大头吧
so pack your bags and find another sucker.
不好意思 这儿能来个人吗
Excuse me. Can I get some service over here?
等会儿就来
Keep your knickers on.
别走 问题还没解决
Don't move. We're not done hashing this through.
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello!
你再说一遍
Say that again.
你好
Hello?
现在说"Frasier没空接电♥话♥
Now say, "Frasier's in no position to talk,
你懂我的意思吧"
if you get my meaning."
都是Roz的主意
Now, it was all Roz's idea.
我也没办法 我身体不好
I had no choice. I'm not a well woman.
你好啊 Roz - Julia
Hello, Roz. - Julia.
我刚和诺瓦萨咖啡屋的服务员说过话
I just talked to that waitress over at Nervosa.
那个接Frasier手♥机♥的人
The one that answered Frasier's phone
她立马就把你供出来了
She gave you up immediately.
放松啦 开个玩笑而已
Relax. It was just a joke.
好吧
Okay.
到底怎么回事
So what's going on?
你是不是很介意我和Frasier约会
Do you have some sort of problem with me seeing Frasier?
既然你问了
Well, as long as you're asking...
我觉得你完全不适合他
I think you're all wrong for him.
那不是你说了算的
That's not your call.
我想我了解Frasier要比你多一点
I think I know Frasier a little better than you.
那又如何 - 所以
So? - So...
他应该找个更好的人 一个欣赏他的人
He deserves someone better. Someone who'll appreciate him.
是吗 - 是的 Frasier是个很好的人
Oh, really? - Yeah. And Frasier's a good guy.
很聪明 又很可爱 你根本配不上他
He's smart and sweet and way too good for you.
你怎么不离开这儿 反正这儿也没人喜欢你
Why don't you just leave? Nobody here likes you anyway.
Frasier喜欢啊 - 那是他蠢
Frasier seems to. - Well, he's an idiot.
你是想阻止我和Frasier在一起
Are you trying to save Frasier from me
还是其实你自己想留着他
or are you trying to save him for yourself?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你爱上他了吗
Are you in love with him?
去死吧 Julia - 这样就能解释
Go to hell, Julia! - That would explain
你为什么会拒绝那份绝好的工作了
why you turned down that great job.
不是这个原因 - 那就别碍着我
That is not true. - Then stay out of my way.
要不然呢 - 你想知道
Or what? - Do you want to find out?
怎样 你能打我还是怎么着
What, are you going to hit me or something?
别以为我不会打你
Don't think I won't.
那你来啊
Well, you're sure taking your time.
离他远点 听到没
Stay away from him! Got it?
都给我滚
Get out of here!
是时候说再见了
Well, I guess this is goodbye.
我只是想告诉你们 我很爱你们两个
Um, I just want you to know, I love you both very much,
还有嗯 我很期待
and I'm, you know, looking forward to
又得靠自己的生活
standing on my own two feet again.
谢谢你为我买♥♥票 还有行李
Uh, thank you for the ticket and the luggage
衣服 还给我零花钱
and the clothes and the spending money.
对不起 太悲伤了
I'm sorry. This is just so sad.
Gertrude 你还好吗
Gertrude, are you sure you're okay...
再见 老妈 一路顺风
Good-bye, Mum, have a nice trip.
代我和曼彻斯特的亲朋好友问好
Say hello to everyone in Manchester for me.
好的
Right, then.
再见 Niles
Good-bye, Niles.
我知道你一定能成为我孙儿的好父亲
I know you'll be a wonderful father to my grandchild.
希望你有时间能寄张照片给我
I hope you'll find time to send me a picture.
要不大家谈谈 - 我们有你的地址
Can't we all just talk... - We have your address.
我走了 - 再见
I'm off. - Bye.
Daphne 你太厉害了 真不知道你是怎么做到的
Oh, Daphne, you were wonderful. I don't know how you did it.
抱住我 Niles
Hold me, Niles.
等一下 等一下
Hang on, hang on.
Gertrude - 什么事
Gertrude?! - Yes?
进来吧 进来吧
Come here, come here.
如果你有了自己的公♥寓♥
Would you be willing to stay in Seattle,
你愿意留在西雅图吗
if, if say, you had your own apartment?
喔 Niles - 此话当真吗
Oh, Niles! - Do you really mean that?
我是说 我不想给你添麻烦
I mean, I don't want to intrude.
当然当真啦
Well, of course I mean it.
而且 房♥租方面我们也会给予帮助
And-and-and we'd even help with the rent.
具体怎么"帮"
Define "Help."
后续详谈 - 那好吧 就这么定了
We'll talk. - Well, then, it's settled.
我去跟出租车打声招呼说我不走了
I'll just go tell the taxi I'm not going!
不不不 你还是要走的
No, no, no. You're going.
让它送你去四季酒店
Just tell them to take you to the Four Seasons.
我马上打电♥话♥过去帮你订房♥间
I'll go ahead and call and book you a room.
你让我太开心了 我要高兴哭了
You've made me so happy, I think I'm going to cry!
Niles 我 我真不知道要怎么谢你
Niles, I... I don't know how to thank you.
我知道
I do.
嘿 Martin - 你好 Roz 进来吧
Hey, Martin. - Hi, Roz. Come in.
Frasier在吗 我得和他谈谈
Is Frasier here? I really need to talk to him.
不在 他出去吃晚饭了
No, he went out for dinner.
我猜猜 和Julia
Oh, let me guess: Julia.
你不待见她吧
Wow! Not a fan, huh?
我真的受不了她
I can't stand her actually.
是吗 我今晚才见到她
Really? Well, I just met her this evening,
不过她对我好像还不错
but she seemed nice to me.
那是因为她装出来讨好你的
Well, that's because she's got you snowed.
她是个尖酸刻薄 目中无人的小气鬼
She's a mean, snooty tight-ass
以为别人都比不上自己
who thinks she's better than everybody else,
Frasier犯了个大错
and Frasier's making a giant mistake
得有人做点什么提醒他
and somebody's got to do something about it.
祝你好运 Frasier感情用事的时候
Well, good luck, when Frasier's heart takes over,
他脑子就不转了
his brain shuts down.
我们必须现在就采取行动
That's why we have to do something now,
以免他俩的关系更近一步
before this relationship gets any closer.
你愿意帮我吗
Will you help me?
Roz 如果你这么坚持的话
Well, Roz, if you feel that strongly about it,
当然 我支持你
sure, I'll back you up.
大家好 你好 Roz
Oh, hi guys! ...Hi, Roz!
你好 Roz 很高兴见到你 - Julia
Hello, Roz. Nice to see you. - Julia.
Martin 我从饭店给你带了点蛋糕
Martin, I've brought you some cake from the restaurant.
饭店做的蛋糕
Restaurant cake?
稳住 - 还是巧克力的哦
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表