请各位打开手册
and if you could just open up your workbooks,
我们将告诉各位
we'll get started on
如何创建一个中性的工作环境
building a truly gender-neutral workplace, okay?
现在 有人想要认识一下我的
Now, who wants to meet my...
玩偶吗
puppets?
房♥间里有位医生
哇 真好
Wow, this is great!
我喜欢来你家 真的很舒服
I like coming over to your house. It's really nice.
谢谢 - 下礼拜你可以来我家嘛
Thanks. - So, maybe you could come over to my house next week,
既然我们现在到了可以去对方家里的阶段了
since we're doing stuff at each other's houses now.
呃 谢谢提议 Steve 但我们不是在社交
Uh, thanks for the offer, Steve, but this isn't a social call.
你在定期接受我的治疗
We're having our regular session.
我希望你把这里当成办公室
I really want this to feel just like the office.
好的 呃 我又做恶梦了
Okay, uh, well, I've been having my dream again...
请进 - 抱歉打扰了 Crane医生
Yes? - Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Crane,
但我得和你确认一下马桶设备
but I've got to run these toilet fixtures past you.
你太太说一定要询问你的意见
Your wife said you'd definitely want to be consulted about that.
我从没想过你竟然有卫生间
I never pictured you having a bathroom!
呃 现在不是时候 - 抱歉
Uh, it isn't a good time. - I'm sorry,
我不知道你已经开始了
I didn't realize your session had begun.
不如你先去客厅等一下
Why don't you just wait in the living room?
好的 但要先告诉你
Okay, but just so you know,
你要的加热马桶坐要延期发货了
the heated seat you want's on back order.
再次跟你道歉 Niles
Again, I'm sorry, Niles,
不过既然我来了 要帮你去超♥市♥
but while I have you here, do you want anything
买♥♥点什么吗 - 不用了 我很好 - 好的 那我走了
...from the shops? - No, I'm good. - Okay, then, I'm off.
治疗愉快
Happy therapy!
接着说你的梦 - 你太太看起来人很好
So, back to your dream... - Your wife seems nice.
她是外国人 有点奇怪啊
She's foreign. That's weird.
但我想应该也没什么
But then I guess it shouldn't be.
你有个老婆 有个卫生间 再正常不过了
I mean it only makes sense that you have a wife, and a bathroom
你应该也有张床 洗衣房♥ 还有
and you probably have a bed and laundry and
我说不出口的那个东西 - 冰箱 - 没错
... that thing I can't talk about. - Refrigerator. - Right.
好的 我们不是来
Okay, well, we're not really here
讨论我的生活的 我们是来
to learn about my life, we're here
聊聊你的梦的 所以 说回你的梦
...to talk about you, so back to your dream.
好的 我在树林里
Okay, well, I'm in this forest...
你要接电♥话♥吗 还是
Do you want to get that, or...?
不 没关系 答录机会接的
No, nope it's okay, the machine will get it.
记住 我们讨论过的 树林可能
Now remember, as we discussed, the forest could be
代表着未知邻域 也有可能
a symbol of uncharted territory. It could be...
"没人在家
"Nobody's home.
没人在家
Nobody's home.
没人在家 没人在家 没人在家
Nobody's home, nobody's home, nobody's home.
没人在家 没人在家 没人在家
Nobody's home, nobody's home, nobody's home.
我们会回电的
We'll call you back if
请在滴声后留下电♥话♥"
you leave your number after you hear the..."
那么 下礼拜去你家
So, um, next week at your place!
好了 Bulldog 接下来我们将假设
Okay, Bulldog, in this exercise we're going to pretend
你被Roz吸引了 好吗
that you have an attraction to Roz. Is that okay?
好的 Van 不过对于侵犯她的私人领域
Well, Van, I feel a little uncomfortable
我感到不太舒服
about violating her personal space,
哪怕只是角色扮演 但 没关系
even for role playing, but... okay.
好了 Roz - 放马过来
Okay, Roz. - Bring it on!
好 开始
Okay, go!
早上好 Roz 你今天看起来特别专业
Good morning, Roz. You're looking professional today.
谢谢 Bulldog 你今天看起来也很专业
Thank you, Bulldog, you're looking professional today also.
谢谢 下班以后 能否赏脸和我一起喝杯咖啡
Thank you. After work, would you care to join me for a coffee
或者不刺♥激♥的饮料
or non-stimulating beverage?
请注意 你有权说不
Please note that you retain the option to say no.
很好 Bulldog
Excellent, Bulldog.
Roz - 谢谢你的提议 Bulldog
Roz? - Thank you, Bulldog, for your offer,
但我觉得有些别扭
but I'm uncomfortable with it,
因为我宁可把手臂切了然后吃掉
as I would prefer to cut my own arm off and eat it.
能让我也试一下吗 - 不行 抱歉哥们
Can I have a turn with her? - Nope, sorry buddy.
她可不是你说了算的 Van才能决定
She's not your property. It's up to Van!
我也想要试一下 - 坐下 Noel
I want a turn! - Sit down, Noel.
噢 你能怎么着
Oh, what are you going to do,
嗯 你想怎么着 - 两位
huh? What are you going to do? - Guys,
两位 我们这是在教学 好吗
guys, let's keep our dialogue constructive, okay.
我觉得可以了 - 噢 太好了
I think we're done here. - Oh, great.
下去找个位子坐吧
Why don't you go ahead and... have a seat.
我想说几句 - 好的 说吧 Gil
Um, I'd like to say something. - Okay, go ahead, Gil.
我发自内心的
From the bottom of my heart,
为我这几年的东瞄西瞟道歉
I apologize for my wandering eye over the years.
对那些被我意淫着扒光衣服 还有
Those whom I mentally undressed, and...
你们知道自己是谁
you know who you are...
我知道我的辩解有些苍白
...all I can say - and
我只能说 我只不过是受到了
it's a poor defense - is that I was a product
那个年代盛行的无脑大男子主义的影响
of the thoughtless machismo of my times.
谢谢你 Gil - 但请记住
Thank you, Gil. - But know this:
Gil对女士们的爱不会停止
Gil isn't about to stop loving the ladies.
谢谢你 Gil 但我想现在她们更喜欢被称作"女人"
Thank you, Gil. I think they like to be called "Women" Now.
嗯 是才怪了
Huh. Do they ever!
我们还要坐在这儿废话多久
How much longer do we have to sit for this nonsense?
Frasier 既然这次是你惹出来的麻烦
Well, Frasier, since you're the one who brought us here today,
不如你也上来来试一试
maybe you'd like to take a turn in the warm seat, hmm?
Julia 你愿不愿意帮助Frasier
Julia, would you be comfortable in helping Frasier
学会如何与你
learn how he could have related to you
建立恰当的同事关系
in a more office-appropriate manner?
Julia
Uh, Julia?
她在掌上电脑打接龙呢 Van
She's playing solitaire on her palm pilot, Van.
噢 好吧
Oh, all right.
好的 情景重现 不追究责任
Okay, in this "No-fault" Rewind,
让我们来看看当时Frasier是怎么骚扰你的
let's find out how Frasier assaulted you.
我没有骚扰她
I did not assault her.
我只是想表达我的不悦
I simply expressed unhappiness
因为她占用了我节目里的15分钟
that she was taking 15 minutes from my show.
而她用贬低我职业的方式予以回应
She responded by belittling my profession.
然后他用好几个词语
And then he called me
辱骂我 然后问我性奋吗
a couple of names and asked if I was turned on.
好了 各位 Frasier错在哪里
Okay, gang, where did Frasier go wrong?
Bulldog - 二十年前就没人用"性奋"这个词了
Bulldog? - People stopped saying "Turned on" Twenty years ago.
不 听着 我只是误解了
No, look, look! I just misread her...
她的意思 我以为她对我的敌意
her signals. I thought that her hostility was
隐藏着对我的好感 - 不 只有敌意
...displaced attraction. - No, it was just hostility.
是啊 当然是
Well, of course it was,
对你来说仅此而已
that's all there is to you.
自从你来到台里
Ever since you arrived at this station
我们主动向你示好 希望和你交朋友
we have reached out to you in friendship
而你回应我们的只有傲慢
and all we've gotten in return is arrogance
还有放肆和粗鲁 - 那不是粗鲁
and unbridled rudeness. - It's not rudeness,
只是不感兴趣而已
it's indifference.
抱歉我没有加入你们的保龄球队
I'm sorry I'm not joining your bowling team,
但这里对我而言只是个歇脚处 我并不打算
but this is just a pit stop for me. I do not intend on
在一个吸尘器一开就得停工的电台
spending the rest of my life at a station
花上我下半辈子的工夫
that cuts out whenever the janitor vacuums!
无意冒犯 - 没关系
No offense! - None taken.
我甚至不知道我们为什么在这
And I don't even know why we're here.
我没打算起诉你们这个小破台
I'm not going to sue your stupid station.
那得多悲哀啊 - 你怎么敢这么说
I mean, how pathetic would that look? - How dare you?
在KACL 我们是一家人
At KACL, we are a family.
这个房♥间里的每一个人都相互尊重
Every person in this room respects one another...
不 不 不 等一下 医生 我来解决
No, no, no, hold on a second, Doc, I'll handle this.
你刚刚说不会起诉我们
You mentioned something about not suing us.
能白纸黑字写下来吗
Would you put that in writing?
这样就能走了吗 - 当然 法务部会很满意的
If it gets us out of here. - Sure, that should satisfy Legal.
好吧 等下 等下 这次课程可不是为了法务部开的
Okay, wait, wait. This course isn't about Legal!
好吗 是为了教导各位尊重他人的个人乐趣
Okay, it's about making respecting each other's personhood fun.
去你的 - 谁说的 - 我说的
Up yours!! - Who said that? -I did!
不管你外表装得有多坚强
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表