第1集~第2集
It occurred to me I think we should try to keep this quiet from Daphne.
我们先别让Daphne知道
Keep what quiet? We got married.
让我知道什么 我们结婚了
Daphne, are you saying that you have feelings for Niles?
Daphne 你是说 你喜欢Niles
I think I do.
我想是的
You can't tell Niles all this. He says he's happy with Mel.
你不能告诉Niles 他说和Mel在一起很幸福
She says she's happy with Donny.
她还说自己和Donny一起很幸福呢
But I'm not sure I believe either one of them.
但我不信
Just remember, Fras, there are two marriages on the line here.
记得 Fras 这两对婚姻岌岌可危啊
I'll get a divorce
我会离婚的
and you can call off the wedding. I can't.
你可以取消婚礼 我不能
Donny is a dear and wonderful man, and I made a promise to him.
Donny是个好人 我已经做出承诺了
I'm sorry. My mind's made up.
对不起 我已经决定了
Hello. I was wondering if you might be free for a date.
你好 你现在有空约会吗
My God, yes.
老天哪 当然
There's plenty of time for that later.
以后有的是时间抱抱
Let's get this bloody boat moving.
先把这车开起来
What...?
什么
I can't believe this. Neither can I.
真不敢相信 我也是
What made you change your mind?
你怎么改主意了呢
My little niece, Audrey, the flower girl.
我的小侄女 Audrey 那个花童
She looked up and me and said:
她看着我说
"You're the saddest bride I've ever seen."
"你是我见过最悲伤的新娘"
I figured who was I kidding
我连个戴眼罩的4岁小姑娘都骗不了
if I couldn't fool a 4-year-old with an eye patch.
还能骗得过谁呢
Remind me to give her a car for her preschool graduation.
等她幼儿园毕业 记得叫我送她辆车
The next thing I knew I was climbing out of the window of the loo.
接着我就从厕所的窗户跑出来了
You mean you didn't tell Donny?
所以 你还没告诉Donny
I didn't tell anyone.
我谁都没说
Can't you get this thing moving any faster?
你能快点开吗
Well, I would, but we have to watch out for speed...
倒是可以 但我们得小心限速
bumps.
带
I've never done anything this crazy.
我从来没做过这么疯狂的事
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
Only that I'm gonna wake up.
紧张得怕这是个梦
Don't answer it.
别接
It's probably your brother wondering if you've seen me.
可能是你哥想问你有没有见过我
Maybe it's Mel wondering why it's taken me half an hour
也许是Mel想问我
to put on insect repellent.
放个杀虫剂怎么用了半个小时
Good.
好样的
Here we are.
我们到了
The end of the driveway.
车道到头了
Which way shall we go?
我们往哪走
Well, to the right is seattle and to the left, I guess, is Canada.
往右走是西雅图 往左走估计是加拿大
Any thoughts? What's left for us in Seattle?
有什么想法吗 西雅图还剩什么呢
Ex-wives and ex-fiance,
前妻和前未婚夫
a tangled mess of bitterness and hurt feelings.
怨恨和伤害纠缠不休
Yes, but an excellent symphony and world-class dining.
是啊 但也有精彩的交响乐和一流的宴餐
Then there's Canada, a fresh start. A chance for adventure.
那就是加拿大了 崭新的开始 一个冒险的机会
Grizzly bears.
还有灰熊
I don't care. Just pick one. Let's go.
我不在乎 选一个吧 我们就走
Maybe we should... No. We can't think about that.
也许我们应该 不 我们不能想这些
I've just ran out on my wedding. I can't go back.
我刚逃婚了 我不能回去
I need you to be strong.
我需要你坚强起来
For you, I have the strength of Hercules.
为了你 我会像大力神一样坚强的
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
They're not going away, are they?
他们不会罢休的 是吧
If you wanna keep going, I'll go.
如果你想走 我们就走
No.
不
We better go back and face the music.
我们得回去 面对后果
We should make things right.
我们得做出正确的选择
Okay.
好的
All right, all right. We're on our way back.
好了好了 我们这就回去
Excuse me?
抱歉
No, there is no Wendell Fong here.
不 我不是Wendell Fong
This is gonna be frigging awful.
这简直太可怕了
Well, maybe.
也许吧
Maybe not.
也许不会
Sometimes you build these things up in your mind
有时候我们只是在胡思乱想
and they turn out not half as bad as you thought.
其实没有那么糟糕
That being said, I guess there's no easy way to tell you this.
虽然如此 我不知道怎么委婉地告诉你
I'm in love with Niles and I can't marry you.
我爱上了Niles 不能和你结婚了
Donny, are you all right?
Donny 你没事吧
Donny!
Donny
Mel, did you hear what I just said?
Mel 你听到我说的了吗
Say something. Anything.
说点什么啊 什么都行
Anyone try those little crab cakes?
你们吃小蟹肉饼了吗
What? They were good. All right, Dad.
怎么了 可好吃了 好吧 老爸
We've just had front-row seats
我们刚才亲眼目睹了
for what is arguably the most disastrous wedding in history.
史上最惨婚礼
We can't just ignore it with a lot of inane chitchat.
别想用无趣的闲聊把这事打发了
Did you try that mustard dip that went with them?
你们吃配着的芥末酱了吗
It was good. Niles.
挺好吃的 Niles
Frankly, I'd prefer a little inane chitchat
说实话 我宁可说点闲嗑
to talking about what actually happened back there.
也不想说发生了什么
Poor Donny. I've never seen him so upset.
可怜的Donny 我从没见他这么难过
I just wish I'd broken the news to him in a carpeted room
真该在有地毯的屋子里告诉他
instead of the rock garden.
而不是在铺石子路的花♥园♥
I just can't help feeling that our happiness
我总是觉得我们的幸福
has come at the expense of Mel and Donny.
是建立在Mel和Donny的痛苦之上的
Yeah, there was no easy way out of this.
是啊 这种事不可能简单
You guys did the right thing coming back,
你们回来是对的
I'm proud of you both.
我为你们感到骄傲
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 老爸
And thank you, Frasier.
也谢谢你 Frasier
As painful as it was back there, we owe you a debt of gratitude.
虽然很痛苦 但我们确实欠你个人情
Daphne and I are here now because of you.
因为你 我和Daphne才能在一起
Please, Niles.
好了 Niles
I didn't really do all that much.
我也没做什么
Just a minor pluck of Cupid's bow.
只是拉了一下丘比特的弓
Nonsense. You set this whole thing in motion.
才不是 因为你才有了这一切
Stop it. I'm blushing.
别说了 我脸都红了
Just seeing you two kids together is thanks enough for me.
你们在一起 就是对我最好的感谢了
Although I wouldn't turn down a bottle of '82 Latour.
不过我也不会拒绝一瓶82年的拉图尔红酒
He's not kidding. I know.
他没开玩笑 我知道
Oh, look. Isn't that my winnebago pulling out from the gas station?
看哪 这不是我的房♥车从加油站出来嘛
I'd say so.
我看是
Dad, I'm amazed you'd let Simon drive that thing.
老爸 没想到你竟然让Simon开你的车
Oh, it'll be fine. I gave him a lecture about drinking and driving.
没事的 我告诉他喝酒和开车的事了
He did understand you were discouraging it?
那他明白你是劝他不喝酒吗
Of course.
当然
I just hope he gets my family to the airport on time.
希望他能把我家人准时送到机场
I wouldn't want them to miss their plane, if you get my drift.
我可不希望他们误机 你明白为啥吧
Yeah, it's them, all right.
是他们
It's all your brothers waving from the back.
你兄弟们正隔着后窗对我们招手呢
Hello. Hey, how you doing?
你们好 嗨 你们好啊
Hello. See you.
大家好 再见
Oh, well, that's very nice.
好样的
Living up to the Moon family name, I see.
一点没给Moon家族掉价
So did Simon get you home all right
Simon送我家人去机场后
after dropping my family at the airport?
送你回家了吗
Oh, yeah. He entertained the whole neighbourhood
是啊 他还为我的邻居们
trying to parallel park the Winnebago.
表演了平行停车
The highlight was when he flattened a whole row of newspaper racks.
高♥潮♥是他压塌了一整排报纸架子
How many did he get? My record's five.
他压塌了几个 我的记录是五个
I suppose he followed that up with some sort of clumsy advance.
他肯定又用拙劣的方法追求你了吧
Oh, he tried, but I told him to get lost.
确实 但我让他快走
Then he hit on my babysitter.
之后他就开始勾搭我的保姆
She showed him why she's the star of her JV soccer team.
她就身体力行地表明了自己校足球队主力的实力
You know, Mum claims he was dropped as a child.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表