好怪呢 24小时前
This is so weird. I mean, 24 hours ago,
Niles还好好的呢
we didn't even know anything was wrong with Niles.
这说明 我们每一秒都该珍惜
It just goes to show, you can't take a second for granted.
是呢 身边的人也同样
You sure can't. You can't take people for granted, either.
命运莫测啊 - 没错
You just never know. - That's true.
所以你应该及时告诉你爱的人
That's why you should always tell
他们对你的意义重大
the people you love just how much they mean to you.
我希望你们知道
Well, I hope you guys know
我很在乎你们 - 噢 当然了
how much I care about you. - Oh, geez, sure we do.
我们也很在乎你 Roz
And we care about you, too, Roz.
是啊 Roz 你已经是家人了
Of course, Roz, you're like family.
老爸 我想让你知道我爱你 即使在你最难搞的时候
And Dad, I hope you know I love you. Even at your most difficult.
我也爱你 即使在你把我当小孩看的时候
Well I love you too, Son, even when you treat me like a child.
Frasier到处指使别人 他就那样
Frasier bosses everyone around. It's just his way.
要是大家都能做好自己份内的事
Well, perhaps if people behaved more competently,
我也不会那么指使人
I wouldn't be so bossy.
如果你不老盯着别人的一举一动
Maybe you wouldn't be so bossy
你也不会这么指使人
if you didn't always focus on how everybody else behaves.
真有那天就好了 - 是哦
That'd be the day. - Yes, well,
也许那是因为人类行为是我的专业
maybe that's because human behavior is my profession.
休几天假会死哦
Well, you can take a day off once in a while.
就是说啊 - 有人问你意见了吗 Roz
No kidding. - Who asked you, Roz?
Niles要进手术室了 进来祝福他吧
Niles is going off to surgery soon. Come and wish him well.
我们应该告诉她 她对我们也意义重大
You know, we really should tell her how much she means to us, too.
你感觉如何 - 有点晕呢 也许我该躺下来
How you feeling? - I'm a little woozy. Maybe I should lie down.
Daphne 所有重要文件
Oh, now Daphne, ...you know all the important papers are in
都放在我上层左边抽屉 - 别说这个了
my top left hand drawer... - Let's not talk about that right now.
你放轻松就好 - 好的 Daphne
You just relax. - Okay, Daphne.
你知道么 Daphne 他们天天做这种手术的
You know, Daphne, they do these procedures hundreds of times.
我知道
I know.
嗯啊 这都算是常规手术了 Daphne
Okay. It's practically routine, Daphne.
你干嘛老说我名字啊
Why do you keep saying my name?
我只是想尽量多说几次
I just want to say it as many times as I can...
Daphne
Daphne.
啥 还在床上呢 瞧瞧这小懒汉
What? Still in bed? Will you look at this goldbrick?
反正你今天本来也没事做
Well, if you're gonna be loafin' around all day,
可以看看这些书
you might as well have somethin' to read.
我知道你很爱看<阿尔奇>
I know how you love your Archies.
美国卡♥通♥
谢谢老爸
Thanks, Dad.
<阿尔奇>漫画文摘
Oh, a Jughead Double Digest.
我就在这儿等你出来
I'll be here waiting for you.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, Son.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
Frasier
Frasier,
我要坦白
I have a confession to make.
还记得小时候我穿着你的歌♥剧披风
Remember when we were kids and I was wearing your opera cape,
你把我推下了楼吗
and you pushed me down the stairs?
记得
Yes.
其实你没推我
You didn't push me.
是我自己跳的
I jumped.
我想像瓦尔基里那样飞
I was trying to fly like a Valkyrie.
北欧神话中奥丁神的婢女之一 负责挑选阵亡者并将他们带到瓦尔哈拉殿堂
这个现在不重要
It's not important right now.
重要的是你健康起来 明白不
It's important you get well, all right?
Crane医生 Crane太太 到时间了
Dr. Crane? Mrs. Crane? It's that time.
我们需要您移过来
Okay, we're gonna need you to slide over.
天 医院真是个有趣的地方啊
Boy, a hospital is an interesting place, isn't it?
怎么讲 Niles - 条条大路通医院
How so, Niles? - Oh, all roads lead to the hospital.
我们生在这儿 病在这儿
We're born here, we get sick here,
病好也在这儿
we get well here.
医院见证了所有的戏剧性时刻
All these big dramatic moments and the hospital just gobbles 'em up.
你觉得医院有记忆吗 我猜一定有
Do you think a hospital has memories? I bet it does.
我打赌我进来的时候 它在想
I bet when I walked in, it thought:
"哦 又是你 你就是那个66年摔断腿了的孩子
"Oh, you again. You're the little boy who broke his leg in 1966.
你好啊 老朋友"
Hello, old friend."
会说话的医院 好酷
Wow, a talking hospital. That would be cool.
这药啥时才能起作用呀
When are these drugs going to kick in?
为什么我还需要做手术啊
I don't even know why I need surgery.
我好久没这么爽过了 - 慢点
This is the best I've felt in years. - Easy...
Daphne Daphne Daphne
Daphne, Daphne, Daphne, Daphne, Daphne, Daphne...
好了 准备好上路了吗 - 我觉得他已经出发了
Okay, you ready to take a little trip? - I think he already is.
能给我几分钟吗 - 好的
Can I just have a second? - Of course.
你醒来就能看到我 - 保证么 - 我保证
I'll be here when you wake up. - Promise? - I promise.
为什么你不喜欢<阿尔奇> 多有趣啊
What do you mean, you don't like Archie? It's a riot.
这里有Jughead Reggie 还有Weatherby先生
You got your Jughead, your Reggie, your Mr. Weatherby...
皆为Archies里面的人物
请别再哭了 Maris
Please stop crying, Maris.
医生下次还能再切的
The doctor can always cut off more next time.
你醒来就能看到我 - 保证么 - 我保证
I'll be here when you wake up. - Promise? - I promise.
等待最煎熬
这种地方怎么全是女人杂♥志♥
How come these places never have any magazines for men?
全在讲发型啊 菜谱啊
It's all hairdos and recipes
提臀练习啊
...and butt exercises.
我在想Niles的医院理论
I was just thinking about what Niles said about the hospital,
在医院发生的这些事 - 老天 你瞧这个
and things that happen here. - Geez, would you look at this:
"床上取悦他的十个小秘诀"
"Ten Saucy Secrets to Please Him in Bed."
你自己心里明白 只有四个
You know damn well there are only four.
剩下的翻来覆去都一个样
The rest are just do-si-dos.
生命的画卷在这四面墙上反复播放
It's like the whole tapestry of life keeps replaying itself in these four walls.
我以前还为这个抓过人咧
I used to bust people for that one.
你根本没在听我说话吧 - 听了
You didn't hear a word I said, did you? - Yeah, I did.
医院 生命画卷
Hospital, tapestry of life...
喔 这厨房♥真不错
Whoa! It's a nice kitchen.
老爸 你真是个感情用事的傻瓜
You're a sentimental fool, Dad.
你看
Well, here he is.
Frasier 跟你弟弟打声招呼
Frasier, say hello to your new brother.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
还记得你小时候
Remember when you were little
骗Niles说 我们大家都是他想象出来的
and you convinced Niles that we were all figments of his imagination
整个世界都只是他的想象
and the whole world was just in is mind?
我告诉他说 只要他一不在场 我们就会消失
I told him we disappeared whenever he left the room.
后来好几个月
Yeah, for months afterwards
他进房♥间都靠冲的 确保我们大家都还在
he was always darting into rooms to make sure we were all still there.
吓死我 我掐死你的心都有了
Scared the crap out of me. I was ready to kill you.
你怎么想起那桩事的
What made you think of that?
不知道呢 就在想Niles
I don't know, I'm just thinking about Niles.
他一定好好的呢 我们都还在啊
Well he must be all right, we're all still here.
我觉得我这辈子都没这么害怕过
I don't think I've ever been this frightened in my whole life.
Daph 根据我的时间表
Well, Daph, according to my timetable,
Niles已经脱离了旁路泵
Niles is probably off the bypass pump by now,
栓塞血管都已经被分流
all the blockages have been bypassed,
心肌开始正常回血
and the myocardium is now receiving normal blood.
你知道的这么多
How can you know all this but
怎么还搞不清楚怎么用电动烧烤叉
you're stumped by an electric barbecue fork?
因为心脏不是由某些日本白♥痴♥设计的
Because the human heart was not designed by some idiot in Japan.
Frasier 也许现在不要讲那些细节比较好
You know, Frasier, maybe now is not the perfect time to go into detail.
没事的 Roz - 你看
It's all right, Roz. - You see,
她明白的 知识是对抗焦虑最好的武器
she knows. Knowledge is our ally against anxiety.
这也正好是今天Crane精选的主题
Which happens to be the theme of today's "Best of Crane,"
现在正在播出呢
...which is being broadcast over the airwaves right this moment.
对 他们正在手术室里放着呢
Oh yeah, they're piping it into the operating room
正好代替麻醉
instead of using anesthesia.
真好笑啊 Roz
Very funny, Roz.
哦 但愿医生有戴上耳塞
Oh, I hope the doctors have their earplugs in,
他们可不能也睡着了
so they don't fall asleep too.
好了 我们知道了 - 说真的
All right, we get it. - Seriously,
如果我要去抢银行
if I was ever gonna rob a bank...
我想解决那些保安 - 行了 Roz
...and I wanted to knock out the guards... - All right, Roz.
哎 那是奇巧巧克力吗
Hey, is that a Chunky in there?
貌似是
Looks like one.
好久没见着了
Been a long time since I've seen one of those.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表