支 票 账 户
Check-ing.
Niles 我们要不打电♥话♥给Petyr再订一些鱼子酱吧
Niles, why don't we just call Petyr and order some more caviar?
这样我们就可以同时满足
That way we can satisfy both
Sinclair和Michaels一家了啊
Sinclair and the Michaelses.
客 户 服 务
Cus-to-mer Ser-vice!
Niles 这些鱼子酱
You know, Niles, this caviar
带来的联♥系♥没准真能帮我们开启新世界大门呢
connection could really open some doors for us, hmm?
个 人
Per-son-al!
爸你干嘛呢 - 哦
What you doing, Dad? - Oh,
银行系统愚蠢透顶的语♥音♥服务
this stupid bank's automated voice system.
简直跟迷宫一样 - 好吧 给我来
It's like a maze! - All right, give it here.
你就按一下"O" 就可以操作了
You just push "O," And you'll get an operator.
我学到的小把戏
Little trick I learned.
另一个菜单 嗯 有时是星号♥键
Another menu, hmm. Sometimes it's a star.
好吧 也许1能让我回到主菜单
All right, maybe "1" Will get me back to a main menu.
啊 这就对了 - 接进对的部门啦
Ah. Here you go. - Got me to the right department?
没有 但是如果我高中学的西班牙语我还记得的话
No, but if I remember my high school Spanish correctly,
你满足要求可以申请小♥额♥贷♥款♥了
you just qualified for a small-business loan.
嘿 有什么可以帮忙的吗 - 是的
Hi, can I help you? - Yes.
嗯 我昨天在提款机取钱的时候
Uh, I was at one of your ATMs yesterday,
它多给我钱了
and it gave me back more than it should have,
所以我想 - 好吧 这种情况
so I want to... - Okay, for that
您需要填写提款机问题报告
you're going to need to complete an ATM trouble report
然后交给我们运营经理
and then take it to our operations officer
就在那边办公桌那
at the desk over there.
你是说我还给你们40块钱之前还要填写这个表格
You mean I have to fill this out before I can give you 40 bucks?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
但是你们的标语说 "让银行变得简单"
But your your sign says, "Making banking simpler!"
是的先生
Yes, sir.
但是这一点都没简单啊 这更复杂了
Well, this isn't simpler, it's more complicated.
是的先生 确实是
Yes, sir, it is.
哦 算了
Oh, forget it.
我就知道根本不值得这么麻烦
I knew this was gonna be more trouble than it's worth.
一张小表格换来良心发现也不算什么啊
A little paperwork's a small price to pay for a clear conscience.
是啊 同时 我损失了40块钱 - 那根本不是你的钱
Yeah, meanwhile, I'm out 40 bucks. - It's not your money!
有什么可以帮忙的吗 - 是的
Can I help you? - Yes, uh,
我觉得你们的一个提款机有点问题
I had some trouble with one of your ATMs.
哦 我帮不了你 经理才可以
Oh, I can't help you. I need a manager.
我为你骄傲 信我的
I'm proud of you. Trust me,
这些事完了的时候 你肯定感觉好多了
when this is over, you'll feel better.
你真这么想的 - 我确定
You really think so? - I'm sure of it.
啊 也许你说的对吧 也许我会感觉好点
Ah, maybe you're right. Maybe I will feel better.
而且如果你的那个因果报应理论对的话
And if you're right about that karma stuff,
有好事情要发生在我身上了
I got a good thing coming to me.
啊哦 你给计时器里投了多少钱啊
Uh-oh. How much money did you put in the meter?
啊 混账东西
Oh, son of a bitch!
嘿 Crane先生 我是Bree Todd的上司
Hi, Mr. Crane. I'm Bree, Todd's manager.
真抱歉我们的提款机给您带来了诸多麻烦
I wanted to apologize for the trouble you had with our ATM.
请确认收下这40块钱 - 什么 啊 不是 不是 不是
And make sure that you got your $40. - What, uh, oh, no, no!
你什么都不用给我
You don't need to give anything to me.
你看 是这机器给了我60块钱
You see, the machine accidentally gave me
而不是20块 所以我需要给你40块钱
$60 instead of $20, so I need to give you $40.
所以你是想要把这个钱存进你的账户里 - 不是
So, you want to put this in your account? - No, no!
我想要你拿着这钱 还有这40块钱
I want you to take it, plus this $40,
把它们从哪来放回到哪去
and put it back wherever it came from.
我恐怕已经填好表格了
Well, I'm afraid I've already done the paperwork.
现在你得跟我们的分行经理讲了
Now, you'll need to speak with our branch manager,
但是他不在这 - 这太可笑了吧
but he's out of town. - This is ridiculous!
我很抱歉 不过
I'm sorry. Although,
还有一个办法可能管用 让我试试看
there is one other possibility. Let me try something.
谢谢你 - 不客气
Thank you. - Don't mention it.
个 人
Per-son-al.
Sandoval 四盎司 - 好的
Sandoval, four ounces. - Right.
Smoot 五盎司 - 好的
Smoot, five ounces. - Right.
McBean 十盎司 - 嗯 十盎司
McBean, ten ounces. - Hmm, ten?
对啊 确实不少 不过他答应我可以使用他在
Yes, I know it's a lot, but he promised me
索纳玛的房♥产 - 是吗 那十盎司确实是应该的
the use of his Sonoma estate. - Yes, well, for 10 he should.
为了八盎司 Ashworth一家让我
You know, for eight, the Ashworths gave me
在歌♥剧开幕式那天使用他的包厢呢
the use of their box on the opera's opening night gala.
可是那跟黑白舞会是同一个周末啊
But that's the same weekend
我们还有时间睡觉了吗
as the black and white ball? When are we going to sleep?
睡觉是给那些没有社交的人准备的 - 啊 是啊
Sleep is for people without social lives. - Oh, yeah.
那 小伙子们 我的那份呢 - 你说什么
So, boys, where's my cut? - What are you talking about?
我答应给她一份
I promised her a cut, you see,
我边工作还要接单子 我需要她的帮忙
I was so busy at work taking orders, I needed her help.
你知道配什么吃最好吃吗 炒鸡蛋
You know what it's really good on? Scrambled eggs.
还有比萨 马铃薯皮
And pizza. And potato skins!
对对 Roz 欢迎来到鱼子酱世界
Yes, Roz, welcome to caviar.
上班录制节目的时候
At work, during the show,
我就坐在那想啊 "距离鱼子酱还有两小时
I'm just sitting there thinking, "Two hours to caviar.
距离鱼子酱还有一小时" 你们现在一点都没有吗
One hour to caviar." You don't have any on you do you?
啊 没有没有 马上就到了 - 太好了
Uh, no, no, we're expecting some momentarily. - Cool.
你觉得配芝士丹麦酥会不会好吃呢
You think it'd be good on a cheese Danish?
我觉得会 我去买♥♥一个
I think it would. I'm getting one.
先生们 - 啊 Petyr 嗨
Gentlemen. - Oh, Petyr, hello!
嗯 嗨 不过我恐怕这也是再见了 - 啊 什么
Yes, hello, but I'm afraid also goodbye. - Hmm, what?
你 你什么意思啊 再见
What-what do you mean, goodbye?
我卖♥♥给你们的这些鱼子酱已经引人注意了
All these orders I fill for you, it draws too much attention.
对我来说太冒险了 - 你你在说什么呢
It's too risky for me. - What-what are you saying,
再也没有鱼子酱了
that there's no more caviar?
这是我最后一次送货 - 但是这些根本不够啊
This is my last delivery. - But this isn't nearly enough!
我们答应了好多位高权重的人
We've made commitments to some very powerful people.
如果我们失信于他们的话
If we disappoint them,
谁知道他们会做出什么事来
there's no telling what they might do!
他们能打折你们的腿 切掉你们的指头
They will break legs? Cut off thumbs?
更糟 他们会说闲话
Worse! There'll be gossip.
Petyr 求你了 再送一次
Petyr, please, just one more delivery!
不行 太危险了
I cannot, the danger is too great.
Petyr
Petyr!
我的天呐 咱俩完了 Niles
Dear God! We're ruined, Niles.
我们欠了全城的人 - 我知道
We owe people all over town. - I know.
这里面有我的吗 我能拿了吗
Is some of that mine? Can I have it now?
Roz Roz 真对不起 看起来我们的供应商
Roz, Roz, I'm terribly sorry. It seems, uh
现在不再跟我们合作了
our supplier is going out of business,
现在剩下的这些都有主了
and every ounce of this is spoken for.
啊 太不巧了 那好吧
Well, that's too bad. Oh, well, whatever.
我反正也在想着不打算吃了
I was thinking of giving it up anyway.
太咸了 - 是吧 这才是好姑娘
Too much salt. - Yes, good girl.
好了 Niles 我们不能恐慌 我想
All right, Niles, we can't panic. I think I
我有个计划了 - 我同意
may have a plan. - I like it.
我们可能要咬紧牙关去买♥♥零售的鱼子酱了
We may have to bite the bullet and buy retail.
但是Petyr的要好太多了啊
Petyr's stuff is much better quality.
咱们的朋友们会发现差别的
Our friends will notice the difference.
如果我们把好的坏的混在一起就不会发现了
Not if we cut it with what's left of the good stuff.
现在我们有多少 - 有 Roz
Well, how much is there? - There's... Roz!!
那可得花不少钱
This will cost us a fortune.
不然还能咋办 嗯 打扰一下
Well, what else can we do? Uh, excuse me...
请问您知道我们在哪能买♥♥到
Do you happen to know where we can get
五磅精选黑鱼子酱
...five pounds of Beluga caviar?
全西雅图也没这么多啊 - 谢了
There's not that much Beluga in all of Seattle. - Thank you.
我们怎么办啊 - 好吧
What are we going to do? - All right,
给我点时间想一想 Niles
just give me a chance to think, Niles.
啊 那条船叫什么来着 - 邦蒂舰
Ah... What was the name of the boat... - H.M.S. Bounty!
H.M.S. Bounty: 邦蒂舰 皇家海军一艘战舰 船员发生叛变 罢免了船长
我没跟你玩打破砂锅问到底 听我说完
This isn't Trivial Pursuit. Let me finish!
Trivial Pursuit: 打破沙锅问到底 美国流行的一种猜谜游戏
Petyr说他坐什么船
What was the name of the boat
到这里来的 - 里海皇后号♥
that Petyr said he sailed on? - Caspian Queen.
对 Niles 如果我们能找到这条船
Right! Niles, if we can find that boat,
也许我们能找到足够的鱼子酱也说不定啊
perhaps we can get enough caviar to solve our problem.
Roz - 嘿 你们在这干嘛呢
Roz? - Hey, what are you guys doing here?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表