我觉得应该问的是 你在这干嘛呢
I think the question is, what are you doing here?
逛逛啊 买♥♥点东西呗
You know, shopping, for stuff...
你在找鱼子酱 是不是
You're looking for more caviar, aren't you?
不然呢 你把我的都抢走了
Of course I am! You took all mine!
那是我们的
That was ours!
Roz 我觉得你可能有点问题
You know Roz, I think you may have a little problem.
你才是有问题的那个 不是我 都是你的错
You're the one with the problem! Not me. This is all your fault.
是你让我试试的 现在我着迷了 我恨你
You made me try it. Now I crave it! I really hate you!
听我说 Roz
Now, Roz,
你知道你不是这么想的
you know you don't mean that.
来 听我说
Now, come on. Listen.
现在我们很有可能
It's just possible that we may be able to
从我们之前的供应商那拿到更多的鱼子酱
get some more from our old supplier.
真的吗 他说的是真的 抱歉我说了恨你
Is that true? Is he right? I'm sorry I said I hate you.
Roz Roz 没事的
Roz, Roz, it's all right.
你们今天就去拿吗
Are you going to get it today?
我爱你
I love you!
你好 哦 不是抱歉 Frasier不在
Hello? Oh, no I'm sorry. Frasier isn't here.
好的你可以下单
Sure you can place an order.
好的 让我给您转到他们部门
Yes, let me transfer you to that department.
嘿 Daph - 嘿
Hi, Daph. - Hello.
快递小伙把你的信给我了 - 哦 谢了
The postman gave me your mail. - Oh, thanks.
准备好舒展一下了吗
You ready to get stretched?
哦 你是说我们今天得复健
Oh, you mean we're working out today?
我们每天都得复健 - 是啊 我知道
We work out every day. - Yeah, yeah, I know.
哦 银行给我寄的明信片 "亲爱的Crane先生
Oh, postcard from the bank! Uh, "Dear Mr. Crane,
很抱歉给您带来不便
we apologize for the inconvenience.
我们评估了您的请求
We have evaluated your request
并给您的账户充值了80美元"
and credited your account $80?!"
这没地方 我给你停在卸货区了
There's no spaces. I parked your car in a loading zone.
别 别 不用 你就在前面停一下
No, no, no, just pull around front and wait for me.
我马上就完事了 - 你确定
This won't take long. - You're sure?
确定 你最好在Eddie害怕之前
Yes. And you better get back to the car
回到车里
before Eddie starts to panic.
嘿 需要什么帮忙吗
Hi! How can I help you make banking simpler?
我来告诉你你怎么帮我
I'll tell you how you can help me.
我说 你听
I'm going to talk, and you're going to listen,
按照我说的做
and you're going to do exactly as I ask.
我想我需要去找经理 - 不 不用经理
I think I should go get a manager. - No, no managers!
哦 但是我们的政策是
Oh, but our policy is...
这件事非常简单 我觉得你肯定能搞定
Now this is real simple and I know you can handle it.
我想做的是 - 不许动 先生
Now what I want you to do is... - Hold it right there, Mister!!
Crane先生 作为银行总经理
Mr. Crane, as the president of the bank,
我向您肯定我们的条例中
I want to assure you that it is not our policy
并没有用枪对准只是想要存钱的顾客这一条
to draw firearms on customers trying to make a deposit.
我不是想存钱
It wasn't a deposit.
我确定我们都不想要把这件事
Now, I'm sure that neither of us wants to
变成一场旷日持久战
turn this into a protracted legal battle,
所以如果您能在这份保密协议的这里 这里
so if you would simply sign this non-disclosure agreement here,
这里 以及这里 签字的话
here, here, and here...
我们的律师便会授权我
Our attorneys have authorized me to compensate you
对于给您造成的损失补偿一万美元
for your troubles in the amount of $10,000,
并且能充值进您的账户里
which can be credited to your account.
一万 - 还有最初的那40美元
Ten grand?! - Plus the $40 from our original mistake.
哦 爱咋咋地吧 我就想赶快完事
Oh, what the hell, I just want to get it over with.
那太好了 请问还有什么其他的事情可以帮您吗
That's wonderful. Now, is there anything else I can do for you?
我可以开个户吗
Could I open an account?
他们叫他弗拉德进口者
取自Vlad the Impaler(弗拉德穿刺公)瓦拉几亚大公 因常常使用穿刺之刑而得穿刺公之名 是著名的吸血鬼德古拉伯爵的原型
啊喂
Ahoy?
啊喂
Ahoy?
有人吗 - 你是谁
Is anyone there? - Who is there?
哦 嗨 我是Frasier Crane医生
Oh, hello. I'm Dr. Frasier Crane,
这位是我弟弟Niles Crane医生
and this is my brother, Dr. Niles Crane.
嗯 我们想要买♥♥一些精选黑鱼子酱
Uh, we're interested in purchasing some Beluga caviar.
这不是商店 我没有东西可卖♥♥ - 你看 咱们走吧
This is not a shop. I have nothing for sale. - See, let's go.
别 别 别 Niles Niles 这是个套路而已
No, no, no, Niles, Niles. This is how the game is played.
也许他们觉得我们是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
Maybe he thinks we're Russian mafia.
哦 对哈 人们总是这么误解我们
Oh, yes, people make that mistake about us all the time.
Petyr给了我们这张名片
Petyr gave us this card,
告诉我们说这是他表兄弟的船
and told us that this was his cousin's boat.
你确定你帮不了我们吗
Are you sure you can't help us?
你要多少
How much do you need?
五磅
Five pounds.
80块一盎司
$80 an ounce.
我们之前都是40块买♥♥的 - 现在你得花80了
Well, we were paying $40. - And now you pay 80.
50 - 80
50. - 80.
60 - 80
60. - 80.
我感觉你这招不好使啊
I don't think you're doing this right.
70 我最多给这么多了
70, that's my final offer!
80 - 成交
80! - Done!
我想先尝尝看
I want to taste it first.
尝吧
Go ahead.
就是这个味
That's the stuff.
这些足够给每个人了 我们还能剩下一些
That's enough to take care of everyone and still go out on top.
是啊 就是的 给你钱
Yes, all right, here's your money.
很开心跟你打交道
Pleasure doing business with you.
站住不许动 美国海关
Stop where you are! U.S. Customs!
哦 我的妈呀 我的妈呀
Oh, my God! Oh, dear God!
Frasier 我们得把这些处理掉
Frasier, we have to get rid of it!
啊 上帝啊 - 好吧 我们得藏起来
Oh, dear God! - All right, we have to hide it!
不行 Niles 你没地方可藏 他们是美国海关啊
No, Niles you can't hide it! They're U.S. Customs
他们就是干这个的啊 他们就是在船上找东西的
That's what they do! They find things on ships!
不 不
No no.
好吧 我知道怎么处理这些了
All right. I know one way to get rid of it.
我给你拿块餐前吐司啊
Can I get you a toast point?
啊 得了 看在老天的份上 就这么着吧
Oh, here, for God's sakes, yes.
这都干什么呢
What the hell's all this?
不是我们的 我们只是找到了而已
It's not ours. We found it.
啥 鱼子酱 - 这原来是鱼子酱啊
What, the caviar? - Is that what this is?
别害怕 我们不关心这些
Relax, we don't care about that.
我们在找一群走私DVD碟片的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
We're looking for a couple of Russians who've been smuggling DVDs.
我的心都快跳出来了
My heart is pounding!
我害怕我们要被抓起来了
I was afraid we were going to get arrested.
我们变成什么了这是 - 不知道
What have we become? - I don't know.
我们在进行非法交易的时候被逮了个正着
We got caught up in a nefarious scheme.
是为了什么啊
And for what?
造访酒庄房♥产
A visit to a wine country estate?
歌♥剧院的包厢
A box at the opera?
政♥府♥官员宅邸的晚宴
Dinner at the governor's mansion?
你觉得我们还能剩下多少
How much of this do you think we can salvage?
不知道啊 赶紧划拉划拉吧
I don't know, just start scraping.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表