我可能平时不经常这么说
Maybe I don't say that often enough.
不管怎么说 我希望你能原谅我
Anyway, I hope you can forgive me.
没什么好原谅的 儿子
There's nothing to forgive, son.
谢了 爸 再见了
Thanks, Dad. I'll see you later.
现在不行 小伙子 咱们还得收拾房♥间呢
Not now, boy. We've got an apartment to clean.
嗨 Niles 你好吗 - 我离死不远了
Hi, Niles. How's it goin'? - I'm as good as dead!
我研究了一下我家族的健康史
I've been doing research into my family health history:
我叔公Timothy
my great-uncle Timothy keeled over
就是在我这个年纪得心脏病死的
from a heart attack at my age.
给我一瓶水 拜托了
Bottled water. Please.
你说的还是那颗牙的事吗
Are you talking about that tooth again?
还在抽痛呢 谢谢你关心
It's still throbbing, thank you!
也就是说我的心脏很可能已经苟延残喘了
Which means my heart is probably on its last legs.
拜托 Niles 你不是说只有百万分之一的几率吗
Come on, Niles, you said it was a one in a million chance.
万分之一 而且我这周一直在遇到小概率的事
1 in 10,000! And I've been beating those odds all week.
我不相信预兆的说法
I don't believe in omens,
但是这些事已经越来越闹心了
but these are getting harder and harder to ignore
你自己也是
So are you.
我昨晚抛了17次硬币
I flipped a coin 17 times last night
每次都是背面朝上
and every time it came up tails!
我手都快磨起泡了才停的 谢谢
I only stopped because I was getting a blister. Thank you.
Daphne怎么忍♥得了你
How does Daphne put up with all this?
我还没告诉她
I haven't told her about it.
因为 跟你不一样 她会担心我
Because, unlike you, she'd worry about me.
那就去检查一下心脏 别再为这事抓狂了
Get your heart checked. And stop obsessing about it.
我会去的 在所有可能性里
I'm going to. In all probability,
总会有一个完美的解释
there's a perfectly reasonable expla...
怎么了 - 我又中了个腰包
What? - I won another fanny pack!
不 我没生你的气 Trish 我只是有点失望
No, I'm not mad at you, Trish, I'm just a little disappointed.
昨天是你邻居的葬礼
Well, yesterday was your neighbor's funeral
今天你又得了流感
and today you got the flu.
不 我基本上相信你 但是你也知道
No, I kinda believe you, but you know
房♥间又不会自己变干净 所以 啥
this apartment doesn't clean itself, so... huh?
好吧 明天 九点整
Okay. Tomorrow, nine sharp.
十点
Ten?
好吧 你什么时候来什么时候算吧
Okay. I'll see you when you get here.
哦 天哪
Oh, for God's sake!
嘿 小心点 先生
Hey, careful there mister.
你把干净地板弄得到处都是水
You're gonna get water all over the clean floor.
说不定你明天可以让Trish给地板打打蜡
Well, maybe you can have Trish wax this floor tomorrow.
她已经打了
She already did.
花了她两个小时呢
It took her two hours.
而你花了两秒钟
And it just took you two seconds
就弄脏了还在这抱怨
to mess it up and start complaining.
我不是抱怨 爸 但是看这一条一条的
Well I'm not complaining, Dad, but look at these streaks here.
好像她以前从来没打过蜡一样
It's like she never waxed a floor before.
你就会抱怨 抱怨 抱怨
All you do is nag, nag, nag!
她还用一种新的柔顺剂
Meanwhile she tried a new fabric softener
给你洗毛衣你都没注意到
on your sweater and you didn't even notice!
我的毛衣应该干洗的
Well, my sweaters are supposed to be dry-cleaned.
哦 还有提醒我跟她谈谈
Oh, and remind me to say something to her
给我翻床垫的事
about flipping my mattress.
你到底想干嘛 想累死她
What the hell are you trying to do, kill her?
别急 别急
Easy, easy.
爸 不用这么生气
Dad, there's no reason to get all riled up.
天哪 你怎么出这么多汗
My God, you're actually perspiring.
我只是觉得这的某些人
Well I just think some people around here
没有意识到她有多努力工作
don't realize how hard she works.
我倒是可以说 屋里确实散发着柠檬的清香
Well, I'll say this much: the place does smell lemony fresh.
你懂个什么 这是田园微风香
That shows what you know. It's country breeze.
Daphne
Daphne,
我得出去一会 - 好啊
I have to go out for a while. - All right.
没什么特别的地方 就是 出去
No place out of the ordinary, just... out.
行 晚点见
Okay. See you later.
真不敢相信这就要发生了
I can't believe this is happening.
在失望和思念中荒废了这么多年
After all those misspent years of frustration and yearning,
我终于实现了自己的梦想
I finally find the fulfillment of my dreams
而现在一切都要被夺走了
only to have it snatched away.
看看她 她是如此美丽
Look at her. She's so beautiful,
如此完美
so perfect.
她应该拥有幸福
She deserves nothing but happiness.
我希望 等我走了
I hope, when I'm gone,
她能和别人好好过日子
she's able to make a life with someone else.
当然适当哀悼我一段时间也是应该的
After a suitable period of mourning, of course.
Niles - 什么事 我的爱人
Niles? - Yes, my love?
你打算什么时候
WHEN are you going to change the paper
换鸟笼底下垫的纸 嗯
in the bottom of the bird cage, hmm?
我都跟你说了三遍了
I've asked you three times already.
我一回来就换
Soon as I get back.
也许等我走了
Maybe when I'm gone,
女王大人就能自己打扫她那破鸟笼了
Her Majesty can muck out her own birdcage.
嘿 Fras 抱歉打扰你了
Hey, Fras, sorry to bother ya.
Trish想问你银器抛光剂放哪了
Trish was wondering where you keep the silver polish.
没错 我告诉她你吃虾的叉子上有污点了
Right, I told her about that tarnish on your shrimp fork.
她建议你放在
She suggested a place you could keep it
不容易接触空气的地方
where the air won't get to it.
真的 也许我可以和她讨论一下这事
Really. Perhaps she and I could have a discussion about that.
你回来干嘛
What are you doin' here?
我午餐约会取消了 我想我就回来看一下
Well, my lunch cancelled, I thought I might drop by,
看看你想不想和我一起出去吃点
...see if you might like to join me for a bite.
哦 好啊 正想去呢 我去拿外套
Oh, sure, I'd love to. Let me get my coat.
好的 我去告诉Trish咱们要出门了 她在哪
Right, I'll just tell Trish that we're leaving. Where is she?
哦 她在盥洗室里呢 咱们走吧
Oh, uh, she's in the powder room. Let's go.
事实上 爸 我想还是等会吧
Actually, Dad, I'd rather wait.
我想和她讨论一下新的吸尘方案
You see, I wanted to discuss a new vacuuming pattern with her.
其实 Fras 现在可能不太合适
Well, actually, Fras, this might not be a good time.
虾叉那事真的让她很生气
That shrimp fork thing really set her off.
她有点崩溃了 把自己锁在里面了
She kinda went to pieces and locked herself in there.
真的 我还不知道她这么脆弱
She did? I had no idea she was so fragile
她会挺过来的
Well, she'll get over it.
她只是需要独处一会 她会没事的
She just needs to be alone for a while, she'll be fine.
再见 Trish - 不行 不行 爸 如果我让她伤心了
Bye, Trish! - No, no, Dad. You know, if I've hurt her feelings,
那我就有责任去和她道歉
then it is incumbent upon me to apologize.
Trish 是Crane医生 能不能请你出来
Trish, it's Dr. Crane. Could you come out here, please?
我想和你谈谈
I'd like to have a word with you.
冷战处理的老把戏 这玩起来没完 咱们走吧
The old silent treatment. Well, two can play that game. Let's go.
不行 爸 你跟她谈谈好吗
No, no, Dad, why don't you talk to her?
哦 我不想 - 拜托了 爸 她喜欢你 拜托了
Oh, I don't think so. - Please, Dad, she likes you. Please.
呃 Trish 是Marty
Uh, Trish? Hi, it's Marty.
听我说 我知道你很生气 但是我想和你谈谈
Listen, I know you're upset, but I'd like to talk to you.
呃 你开门好吗
Um, would you unlock the door?
这就对了
Thatta girl.
好了 你想待多久都可以
All right, you just take all the time you need.
她接受你的道歉了
She accepted your apology
但是还想自己待会
but she just wants to be alone for a little while,
咱们走吧 - 爸
...so let's go. - Dad,
我真的应该亲自向她道歉
I really should apologize to her in person.
我想现在还不太合适 - 为什么不合适
Well, I don't think this is the time. - Why not?
你总是很爱批评她
Well, you have been pretty critical.
但我也认为她这几天
Well, you know I also think that she's made
有很大进步 告诉她
some real improvements around here. Tell her that.
她想让你举个例子
She wants an example.
我怎么知道 随便编点什么
How should I know? Make something up.
哦 难怪她会生气 你个不知感激的小杂种
Oh, no wonder she's mad, you ungrateful son of a bitch!
好了 待会见
All right, see you later.
现在我觉得你把事情搞得更糟了
Well, now I think you made things worse.
要是她明天不来了我也不会惊讶的
It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't come in tomorrow.
你怎么没告诉我你还有个姐姐 - 爸
You didn't tell me you had a sister. - Dad!
好了 这到底是怎么回事
All right, what the hell's going on?
不知道 我就是来领工资的
No idea. I just came by for my paycheck.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表