第十季 第十五集
Niles 抱歉我迟到了 你给咱俩报名了吗
Ooh, Niles, sorry I'm late. Did you sign us up?
Frasier 我一直在想
Um, Frasier, I've been thinking.
咱们搭档参加壁球比赛 每到第二轮就被淘汰
How many years have we teamed up for the squash tournament,
这种情况已经多少年了 - 九年
...only to be eliminated in the second round? - Nine.
没错 你不觉得我们应该采取新策略了吗
Exactly. Don't you think it's time we came up with a new strategy?
Niles 如果你指的是
Niles, if you're talking about
服用那种绵羊腺体做的药粉
taking that powder that's made from sheep's glands,
答案是绝不
...the answer is never again!
实际上 我想从基础上改变问题
Actually, I was thinking of something more fundamental.
我觉得吧 这都九年了
It occurs to me that after nine years...
嘘 先别说了 Niles
Shh, shh, Niles, Niles,
虚伪自大狂Jim Blake来了
here comes that two-faced braggart Jim Blake.
Jim 气色不错啊
Jim, looking good!
谢谢 Frasier - 你报名了吗
Thanks, Frasier, thanks. - So, you signed up for the tournament?
我还不清楚 报名了吗 搭档
Uh, I don't know. Have we, partner?
棒极了 让我们大干一场吧 一会儿场上见 伙计
Awesome, awesome, let's do it! I'll see you on the court, bro.
事情不是你看到的这样 - 明明就是
It's not what it looks like. - It's exactly what it looks like.
你和年轻健壮的新搭档跑了
You've teamed up with someone younger and in better shape.
不是的 Frasier 你知道我不看重那些肤浅的东西
No, Frasier. You know I don't care about such superficial things.
那个Jim可不是什么好人
That Jim is bad news.
整天戴着一副可笑的瑞典式泳镜招摇过市
He struts around here in those ridiculous-looking Swedish goggles
人们还都觉得那玩意挺酷的 - Jim啊
...that everybody thinks are so cool. - Jim.
你不能早点告诉我吗
You know, I just wish you'd told me sooner
非要等到最后一刻
instead of waiting until the last minute.
Jim知道你是这种消极对抗型的吗
Does Jim know you're passive-agressive?
相信我 这不是我们预谋好的
Believe me, neither Jim nor I expected this to happen,
但我们打球很合拍 应该早就搭档的
but our games just meshed. We would have teamed up sooner,
但是时机总是不合适
but the timing was never right.
不是他已经有了搭档
Either Jim was with a squash partner,
就是我和你组队了
...or I was playing with you...
得了 走吧 走吧 找你的新搭档去吧
Fine, go, just go, go, go to your new partner.
我才不在乎 我也不需要你
I don't care, who needs you?
Niles
Niles...
别忘了戴护腕
don't forget to wear your wrist brace,
不然你很容易扭伤的
you know how easily you sprain.
嗨 Frasier 我是Chelsea Gray
Hi...Frasier! Chelsea Gray.
我们几个月前见过的 - 对 没错
We met a few months ago. - Oh, yes!
那时你正在踹佳得乐自动售卖♥♥机
You were kicking the Gatorade machine.
对对 我当然记得
Of course, I remember.
我把一块钱正面朝上投了进去
I had inserted my dollar bill with Washington's face up,
就和图示上一样 结果饮料不出来
as per the diagram, and was vended nothing.
你后来写投诉信了吗
Did you ever write that letter?
我写了 问题到现在还没解决
Indeed I did. The matter still pends.
哈哈 你报名参赛了吗
Aah! So, did you sign up for the tournament?
呃 我刚刚正准备报名
Uh, well, I was going to,
结果发现
but, uh, I just found out my, uh,
我的老搭档今年找了别人
customary partner has made other plans this year.
那么 你有没有兴趣
Well, would you be interested
参加混双比赛 我是女校体育老师
in playing mixed doubles? I'm a girls PE teacher,
能和男士搭档一次也是不错的
so it'd be nice to play with a guy for a change.
谢谢你邀请我 不过经过刚才的事
Well, thanks for the offer, but after what I've just been through,
我好像还没做好找新搭档的准备
I'm not sure I'm ready to partner up again.
太遗憾了 我见过你打球 咱俩搭档会很强的
That's too bad. I've seen you play. We'd make a good team.
你都掉价到要和女生搭档了吗 Frasier
You already resorting to playing with the girls, Frasier?
无意冒犯 亲爱的
No offense, sweetie.
稍等一下
Excuse me.
好球啊 搭档
Nice shot, partner!
我们到了 大家好啊
Here we are. Hello, all!
你们绝对猜不到壁球赛冠军是谁
You'll never guess who just won their squash tournament!
要是我们能看到谁拿着奖杯就好了
If only we had a big, shiny clue.
真是个好消息啊 祝贺
Well, hey, that's great news. Congratulations!
这都多亏了我的好搭档 - 过奖了 搭档
Well, I owe it all to my partner. - Oh, thank you, partner.
这是我们配合无间的成果
But I think it's really due to our partnership.
就像那句老话说的 团队里没有私心
Aha, well, now you know what they say: there's no "I" In "Team."
Niles可就不一样了
Like there is in "Niles!"
给 老爸 快看看 - 哇 太棒了
So here, Dad. Check it out! - Well, would you look at that!
我都没想过这辈子
I didn't think I'd ever see the day
还能看到我儿子赢得一个
one of my boys would win a trophy
和书本无关的奖杯
that didn't have a book on it.
现在我的愿望清单还剩下与Hank Aaron握手
Now all that's left on my list is shake hands with Hank Aaron,
Hank Aaron 美国职业棒球运动员
还有和Sally Field接吻
kiss Sally Field on the mouth,
Sally Field 两度奥斯卡影后
然后我就能去找你们的老妈了
and then I can go on and be with your mother.
我和Jim也有可能夺冠
You know, Jim and I may have our own trophy soon.
我们在男双赛还没被淘汰呢
We're still alive in the men's doubles bracket.
得了吧 Niles 你继续这么菜下去
Oh, please, Niles, your partner couldn't be carrying you any more
搭档再强也带不动你
if he put you in a Snugli and strapped you to his stomach.
你们俩都让我骄傲
Well, I'm proud of both of you.
壁球虽然没那么激烈
And squash might not be the toughest of sports,
但好歹也算是个运动
but it's still technically a sport.
什么 壁球可是很激烈的
What? Squash can be pretty tough.
不 说真的 有一次我看见
Oh, no! No, no. I once saw
一个男的在碰撞中断了腿
a guy break his leg in a mid-court collision.
骨头戳出了皮肤
The bone was poking through his skin,
他还是撑着拿到了那一分
and he still finished the point.
这和你们玩的是一种运动 - 当然了
That's the game you guys play? - Hell, yeah!
Frasier 我能不能用一下你的电♥话♥ - 当然可以
Frasier, do you mind if I use your phone? - No, of course not.
来用另一个房♥间的电♥话♥吧
I'll tell you what. Come use the one in the other room.
能给你留一些隐私 女士先请
That'll give you some privacy. After you, my lady.
老爸 等到我和Jim得了冠军以后
You know, Dad, when Jim and I win our trophies,
我会把我的奖杯送给你
I'm going to give mine to you.
谢谢 儿子 但我不希望你因为
Thank you, son! But I don't want you
你哥哥夺冠而你没有 就闷闷不乐
moping around here if your brother wins one and you don't.
行了 爸 我还没那么幼稚 - 你就是这么幼稚
Oh, please, Dad, I'm a little more mature than that. - No, you're not.
他的名字按字母排列比你靠前 你还耿耿于怀呢
It still bugs you that his name comes first alphabetically.
那不都是你的错吗
Well, that was your fault.
你女朋友看着人不错 - 确实不错
Your girlfriend seems nice. - She is nice,
不过她不是我的女友
but she's certainly not my girlfriend.
我是挺喜欢她的
I do find her attractive, but
但我觉得她只把我当成队友
I'm not sure I'm anything more than a teammate to her.
我觉得她很喜欢你 - 真的吗
Well, from what I've seen, I'd say she likes you a lot. - Really?
她确实亲过我一次
She did kiss me once.
但我觉得那只是出于兴奋
But I think that was just in an overflow of emotion
我们当时刚赢了比赛
after one of our victories. You know,
运动场上应该经常发生这种事情吧
I suppose that happens all the time on sports teams.
并不
It doesn't!
不过加拿大那边就不好说了
Of course I can't speak for the Canadian leagues.
说实话 现在
Well, truth be told, now that there's
锦标赛已经结束了 估计也就这样了
not the excitement of the tournament to fuel the fires,
在现实生活中 我们好像没什么共同点
I don't think we really have much in common in the real world.
你们还可以一起卖♥♥弄奖杯啊
You have your ostentations trophies.
很高兴见到大家 但是我得先走了
Well, it was good seeing you all, but I have to get going.
这么快吗 - 才刚来没一会儿
Oh, so soon? - You just got here.
我得赶去参加教职工大会
I have an early faculty meeting.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
以后常来啊 - 再见了 恭喜
Come back! - Bye! See ya! Congratulations.
过去这几周我玩的很开心 - 我也是
Well, I, uh, I certainly had a great time the last few weeks. - Me too.
还想打球的话记得叫我
Call me again if you want to play sometime.
你有没有想要进一步发展的想法
I don't suppose you'd want to take this to the next level?
我多年前就放弃了职业壁球梦
Oh, I gave up my dream of professional squash years ago.
我不是说这个
That's not what I meant.
也许我能用另一种方式来表达
Um, maybe I could think of another way to put it.
嗨 Daph - 嗨 没想到在这儿能见到你
Hi, Daph! - Hey, I didn't expect to see you here.
Niles说你和Chelsea约会去了
Niles said you were going out with Chelsea.
是的 我想在去接她之前
Oh, yes, I just thought I'd stop by for a quick pick-me-up
先提提神 - 你说这些她会笑吗
...before I pick her up. - Does she laugh at that kind of stuff?
会啊 - 那你可要珍惜她
You know, she does. - Hold on to this one.
我努力吧 一杯黑咖啡 谢谢
I intend to. Uh, espresso, please.
每一天 我都能认识到她新的一面
You know, every day I learn something new about her.
她喜欢在泡澡时读诗
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表