第十季 第二集
电♥话♥公♥司♥说会在九点到中午之间
When the phone company says they will be at your door
来你家的话
between the hours of nine and noon,
这就达成了口头契约
they have entered into a verbal contract.
如果他们12点47才出现 就是违约
If they show up at 12:47, they are in breach of said contract.
我再表同意
Again, I agree.
我根本就不该等他们
Well, I just shouldn't have waited for them, that's all.
现在我这一整天都给毁了
Now my entire day is thrown off.
我还是很感激你载我一程
Still, I appreciate your taking the time to give me a lift.
嗯
Yes, well...
你跟我说你十万火急要去商场
when you informed me you had to get to the promenade shops posthaste,
我还以为真的是有急事
I assumed it was an actual emergency,
结果是去退什么相思鸟的笼子
not to return a cage for some silly lovebirds.
这虽然不能和裤边坏了相提并论
It may not be on the order of a fallen pants cuff,
但要是我再不带个更安全的笼子回家
but until I get back home with something more secure,
小Daphne和小Niles就得一直住在漏勺里了
little Daphne and Niles are living under a colander.
老天
Dear God...
你们不会真用自己名字给它们取名吧
don't tell me you actually named them after yourselves.
我承认 大错特错
Big mistake, I admit.
今早Daphne逃走的时候 我忍♥不住想
This morning when Daphne escaped, I just kept thinking,
"要是她受伤了 迷路了 被猫吃了怎么办"
"What if she's hurt, or lost, or eaten by a cat?"
甚至
Or worse...
"要是她遇到了一只
"What if she meets a bird
比Niles更鸟却没有内涵的鸟怎么办"
who's more birdly than Niles but without the substance?"
相信我
Trust me.
没有人比Niles更鸟 - 谢谢
No one is more birdly than Niles. - Thanks.
今天怎么这么多车
What is with all this traffic?
我说 这些人都不工作的吗
I tell you, don't these people have jobs?
这里有人还要去做电台节目呢
Some of us have a radio show to do!
放心 你的节目还有一个半小时呢
Relax, you're not on for another hour and a half.
呃 不对吧
Well... that can't be right.
老天 我的节目一刻钟后就要开始了
Oh, Dear God! My show's on in fifteen minutes!
我都不知道这么晚了 呃
I had no idea it was so late. Uh...
你到前头把我放下来好了 我打车回家
Hey-hey, you can just drop me out front. I-I'll get a cab home.
恐怕我不得不这样了 靠 肯定是老爸干的
I'm afraid I'll have to. Damn it! Dad did this.
跟你说 他上了车
I tell you, he gets in here,
想听他最喜欢听的电台 就开始
he wants to hear his favorite radio station, and starts...
像吃了安♥非♥他♥命♥的白鼠一样到处乱按
pushing buttons like a lab rat on amphetamines!
抱歉 我们改主意了 不停车
Excuse me, we've changed our minds. We won't be parking.
两刀
Two dollars.
不是 我们刚进来 决定不停车了
No, you see, we just came in for a second and decided not to park.
看一下票上的时间就知道了
Just check the time on the ticket.
20分钟内的任何时间都是两刀
It is two dollars for any portion of twenty minutes:
不管是1秒钟还是10分钟
one second, ten minutes, whatever.
除非你超时 那就再加两刀
Unless you go over, then it's two more dollars.
不好意思 也许我没说清楚
Forgive me, perhaps I'm not being clear.
你看 我不小心开了进来
You see, I mistakenly pulled in here,
但我决定不停车 就想马上出去
decided not to park, and now I'd like to just get out.
两刀
Two dollars.
呃 我有两刀 - 放回去
Um, I have two dollars. - Put that away!
抱歉 你自己犯的错 就得付钱 这是规矩
Sorry. Your mistake, you pay. That's policy.
噢 是吗 正好我自己也有一套规矩
Oh, really? It just so happens that I have a few policies of my own,
其中一条就是 我从不白白给钱
and one of them is that I do not pay good money for nothing!
没有白给啊 你的车在这里占地儿了
Well, not for nothing. But your car's taking up space on the property.
那不叫停车
That's not parking!
我看就是停了 - 但车一直在动
It looks parked to me. - But it's been continually in motion!
你这不是停下来了 - 但没熄火啊
It's stopped. - But it's still running.
就是停了 听着 两刀
It's parked. Look, the fee is two dollars.
你别无选择了 - 是吗
There's nothing you can do. - Is that so?
你听到了吗 - 听到了 而且我觉得有道理
Do you hear that? - Yes, and it makes sense to me.
好
Fine.
随你便
Have it your way.
Frasier 这是要做啥
What are we doing, Frasier?
要我付钱停车
If I'm going to be paying for parking,
我们就得把这20分钟用足
we are going to get our twenty minutes' worth.
然后我再付他两刀
Then he may have my two dollars.
小狗拼图
好 现在我们要找
OK, what we need now...
一块边上的拼图 上面有一部分耳朵还有天空
...is a side piece with some ear and a little bit of sky.
耳朵还有天空
Ear with sky...
耳朵还有天空
ear with sky...
好了
Well, this is it.
抱歉我整理剩下的这些东西弄了这么久
Sorry it's taken me so long to pick up the last of my things.
没关系
Oh, no problem.
Farsier这周五才叫地毯公♥司♥的人过来
Frasier's not having the carpet people here til Friday.
是嘛 当我还住在那房♥间的时候
Oh, really? When it was my room,
他说地毯还能用20年
he said the carpet's good for another twenty years.
哈 现在那要变成阅读神殿了
Yeah, well, now it's going to be a reading sanctuary.
他要把我房♥间改成图书馆
He's turning my room into a library?
不 他很清楚地说要改成"阅读神殿"
No, he made it very clear it was a "reading sanctuary".
图书馆意味着还要分享
A library implies sharing.
这里好像少了几片啊
I think there are some pieces missing from this one.
你老这么说 再找找
You always say that, keep looking.
我为啥要干这种蠢事 什么鬼拼图
Why do I even do this stupid thing? Some puzzle!
盒子上就有一张会拼成什么样的图片
There's a picture of what's it's going to look like right on the box!
你也老这么说
You always say that, too.
怎么了 Eddie - 过来 孩子
What's wrong, Eddie? - Come, boy!
他肯定知道你要搬走了
He must know you're moving.
我每次拿出旅行箱他都这样
He gets this way whenever I bring out my suitcase.
知道我要出远门他就开始闹腾 孩子 过来
He knows I'm going away and he starts raising hell. Boy, come!
没错 就是这么闹腾
Yeah, that's what it looks like.
哎呀 没什么好伤心的
Well, there's nothing to get upset about.
我每天都会过来帮你物理治疗的啊
I'll be here every day for your physical therapy.
听到了吧 孩子
You hear that, boy?
她每天都会过来折磨你的主人
She'll be here every day to torture your master.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
也许你给我做午餐能让他分心
Maybe it'd distract him if you made me lunch.
先等等 伙计
Hold it, man!
蠢货
Dumbass!
其他车主都要发火了
Other motorists are getting angry.
如果他们不是这么目光短浅的话
If they weren't so shortsighted,
他们会明白我完全是在替他们着想
they'd see that I'm doing this for their own good.
就像纠正别人的语法
It's like correcting people's grammar.
我又不是为了出名
I don't do it to be popular.
我支持你 但我真的觉得
And I support that, but in this case I strongly feel we should pay the money
我们该在暴♥力♥发生前交钱走人
and get out of here before there's violence.
Niles 他们完全可以绕开我们出去
Niles, they can get around us if they want to.
怎么了 就占了他们几秒钟时间
So what, it takes them an extra two seconds!
这只是让世界更美好的小小代价
It's a small price to pay for making this a better world.
好 但我们也在给自己制♥造♥麻烦啊
OK, but we're also inconveniencing ourselves.
Niles 你很快就能回家
Niles, you'll get home to your...
看你那对蠢鸟了
stupid, filthy birds soon enough!
我只是想说你的节目快开始了
I meant that your radio show is about to start...
蠢货
...dumbass.
噢
Right.
医生到哪儿去了 - 他还没来
Where the hell's the doc? - He still isn't here.
节目马上就要开始了啊
It's almost showtime!
我的天啊 这里怎么没人守规矩的
I swear to God, nobody here has any discipline!
我都在想 我是不是管得太松了
I'm starting to think, I've been too loose with the leash!
我是说 我想让大家都快乐
I mean... gee whiz, I try to make everyone happy,
结果却绞伤我的心
and all it gets me is a twisted gut.
够了
Well, no more!
这周六我们开个员工大会
This Saturday, we're gonna have a staff meeting,
来讲讲规矩
we're gonna hash out some rules!
我周六没空 - 噢 不是强制的啦
I'm busy Saturday! - Well, it's not mandatory.
我是Roz Doyle Frasier 你在哪儿
Roz Doyle. Frasier! Where are you?
什么
What?
他在什么商场里 还有10分钟停车时间
He's at some mall. He's still got ten minutes of parking left.
你不用等满20分钟的啊
You know, you don't have to use the full twenty minutes.
他知道
He knows that.
那你在干嘛
What are you doing?
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表