You trying to save Frasier from me
你是想让Frasier摆脱我
or you trying to save him for yourself?
还是为了你自己能够独占他
Are you out of your mind?
你是疯了吗
Are you in love with him?
你爱上他了吗
It's her or me?
她还是我
Tell me now or I swear to God,
立刻回答我 否则我发誓
I will walk out of here and I will not come back!
我会离开这里 再也不回来
There's no chance you'll change your mind again, is there?
你不会再改变主意了 对吧
No, KACL is ancient history.
不会了 KACL已经是遥远的历史了
Niles, I need to talk to you.
Niles 我得和你谈谈
You're not with Frasier, are you?
Frasier没和你一起 对吧
Why does everybody treat us like we're joined at the hip?
为什么大家把都我们当连体婴看待
I do have coffee with people other than my brother, you know?
除了他 我也和其他人一起喝咖啡的 好吗
Good, 'cause I'm avoiding him.
那就好 因为我在躲着他
Well, then, talk fast, he's meeting me in five minutes.
那就有话快说 他五分钟后来这里见我
It's about my new job, it's a nightmare.
是关于我的新工作 真是个噩梦
Didn't you just start today?
今天你不是第一天上班吗
Yes, my boss already hit on me,
没错 我的老板已经在勾搭我了
I'm supposed to work nights and weekends,
我晚上和周末都得工作
and my assistant is an idiot and I can't fire her
我的助理是个白♥痴♥ 但我却不能炒她鱿鱼
'cause she's like three minorities rolled into one.
因为她貌似是三个少数民族的混合体
I can't believe I left KACL over some stupid snit.
我不敢相信自己因为一时愤怒离开了KACL
Oh, yes, yes-- your ultimatum,
是的 是的 你的最后通牒
Frasier told me about that.
Frasier告诉我了
Listen, this isn't an easy subject to broach, but,
听着 这事提起来很敏感 但是
is it possible you're in love with Frasier?
有没有可能是你爱上Frasier了
Absolutely not.
绝不可能
You sound sure. I am sure.
你听起来很确定 我当然确定
If I were going to fall for him, it would have been
如果我真要爱上他的话 那也应该
two years ago when we slept together.
在两年前我们睡在一起的时候
Well, another theory I'd like to explore is...
我想提出的另一种假设是
Whoa, back up!
噢 慢着
You and Frasier slept together?
你和Frasier上♥床♥了
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
No.
没有
Well, I suppose it's only natural.
我想这也是自然
When the wolf and the lamb work together,
当大灰狼和小羊羔一起工作
it's only a matter of time before the wolf gets his way,
大灰狼下毒手只是时间早晚而已
I hope you were gentle with him.
我只希望你的"毒手"足够温柔
Just promise me you won't tell him I told you.
保证我你不会和他说我告诉你了
I promise, I promise.
我保证 我保证
So, you're not in love,
所以 你并非为情所困
but your behavior last night
但你昨晚的行为举止
clearly indicates some sort of crisis.
确实表明你面临了某种危机
As a psychiatrist...
作为一名心理医生
I just want my job back,
我只想要回原来的工作
I'm not looking for some therapy big trip.
我可没在寻求什么心理治疗
All right, well,
好的 那么
why don't you just sweep your emotions under the rug
你干嘛不就将所有情绪掩藏起来
and waltz back to the station as if nothing ever happened?
大大方方回到电台去 装作什么都没发生
That's perfect, thanks.
简直完美 太感谢了
No, no, I was being facetious.
不 不 我是开玩笑的
My real advice would be, I know,
我真正的建议其实是 我知道
talk about my feelings, blah-blah, woof-woof,
谈论我此刻的感受 卟啦卟啦 东扯西扯
I got to go, Niles.
我得走了 Niles
Thanks again.
再次感谢
Hey, Roz. Hey, Roz.
嘿 Roz 嘿 Roz
Hello, darling. Hey, you.
你好啊 亲爱的 嘿 亲爱的
Well, we're all set,
我们一切准备就绪
I got us a home pregnancy test, a basal body thermometer,
我买♥♥了家用测孕棒 基础体温计
and ovulation kit.
还有排卵测试棒
Perfect.
太棒了
I can upload all your data into
我可以把你所有的身体数据
this fertility program I bought.
上传到我买♥♥的这个生育计划器上了
You kids sure know how to keep the romance alive.
你俩还真懂如何保持浪漫
Uh, two coffees, please.
请给我两杯咖啡
Since when do you need a chemistry set to make a baby?
从什么时候开始你们需要化学仪器来造人了
I hear a "In my day" Coming.
"想当年"演讲要开始了
In my day, it was simple.
想当年 这事儿太简单了
The girl would put on something slinky,
女的穿上点儿紧身衣
a guy comes home, has a couple of pops
爷们儿回到家 来两瓶汽水
throws some Dean Martin on the hi-fi,
音响放几首Dean Martin的歌♥
and bim-bam-boom-- you're lighting a Lucky.
然后"当了个当" 你就中大奖了
Dad, Daphne, hi. How you doing?
老爸 Daphne 嗨 你最近如何
Listen, Niles, I've got to cancel our dinner,
Niles 我必须要取消我们的晚餐计划了
I have to meet Roz's replacement
我得在节目开始前去电台
over at the station before the show.
和Roz的替代者见个面
What's this?
这是什么
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
Not yet, but we're trying.
还没有 但我们在努力
Oh, well, congratulations.
那预祝你们成功
You've got all the fertility software and so forth?
你准备好所有的生育程序软件之类的吗
Of course, we're not animals.
当然了 我们又不是动物
We're very excited.
我们对此很激动
Yes, we were up half the night
是啊 我们半夜醒来
imagining life with our first child.
想象着拥有我们第一个孩子的生活
Well, first child you know about.
嗯 你知道的第一个孩子
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
Well, it's not what you think, Daphne.
不是你想的那样 Daphne
I was just referring to the time
我只是指Niles把
when Niles sold his sperm to a sperm bank.
他的精♥子♥卖♥♥给精♥子♥库那次
Surely, you told her about it.
你肯定已经告诉她了
Off I go.
我先闪了
You sold your sperm?
你卖♥♥过精♥子♥
Well, it was when I was home from medical school,
那时 我刚从医学院毕业回来
I saw an ad for sperm donors,
我看到一则捐精广♥告♥
so I sold my sperm to the sperm bank...
于是我就去把精♥子♥卖♥♥给了精♥子♥库
Stop using that word!
别再说那词了
Say "S."
说"精"
I sold my "S" to earn some money
我卖♥♥了我的"精"去赚点钱
so I could buy Dad a Christmas present.
为了给买♥♥老爸一份圣诞节礼物
Which present?
哪个礼物
The fishing pole.
那根钓鱼竿
You bought that with "S" Money?
那钓鱼竿是你用"精"的钱买♥♥的
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么都不告诉我呢
Well, it was such a long time ago, it completely slipped my mind.
那是很久以前的事了 我都完全忘了
You're not really upset, are you?
你不是真的生气了吧
Well, of course I am, that was my favorite pole.
我当然生气 那是我最喜欢的钓鱼竿
I just thought this would be the first child for both of us.
我刚刚还以为这将是我俩的第一个孩子
You could be a daddy already.
但你可能早就当爹了
There could be dozens of little Niles Cranes running around.
可能有一堆的小Niles Crane正满大街跑呢
He could be your son,
他可能就是你的种
or him.
或是他
Oh, please, they look nothing like me.
噢 拜托 他们和我一点儿都不像
Besides, I only went down there one time.
再说 我就去过那儿一次而已
It's possible they never used my sample.
很可能他们压根儿就没用我的精♥子♥
Can I borrow your sugar?
能借下你们的糖吗
Yeah.
可以
I'd better look into this.
我最好还是调查一下
There she is.
就是她
Now, I've got to warn you, Doc, she's a,
我得提醒你一句 医生 她是 嗯
in an eelchair-way.
"椅坐轮"的
Does her handicap preclude her from understanding Pig Latin?
她的残疾难道会妨碍她理解倒读隐语吗
Dr. Frasier Crane, king of the shrinks,
心理学家之王 Frasier Crane医生
meet Dana Willoughby, queen of the sound board.
会见音控台女王 Dana Willoughby
Hello, Dana. Oh, it's my pleasure.
你好 Dana 噢 是我的荣幸
Likewise, I'm sure,
我也荣幸至极
listen, if you have any questions, anything you'd like to know,
听着 如果你有任何疑问或烦心事
please feel free to call on me, I'm here for you,
请随时打给我 愿意为你效劳
You know, actually there was one thing,
其实 我确实有件事
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表