第十季 第十四集
Mimsy 等一下 求你了 听我解释
Mimsy, wait! Please, I can explain!
不用费口舌了
Oh, don't bother!
而且我敢说你根本没有图雷特综合征
And I bet you don't even have Tourette's Syndrome!
图雷特综合征 一种严重的神经絮乱症 特征为面部和身体其他部位的经常性抽搐
该死
Poop!
可恶 讨厌 哦
Hell, damn! Oh...
以后别再联♥系♥我了 - Etienne大厨
Lose my number! - Chef Etienne!
哦 天哪 - 这下你高兴了吧
Oh, dear God. - I hope you're happy.
我 是你说明火烤串
Me?! You're the one who suggested
可以增加节日气氛的吧
that flaming kabobs might lend a festive air.
我怎么知道Ben Corbett的假发会着火
I didn't know Ben Corbett's toupee would go up like that.
Ben Corbett 美国二三十年代演员 作品多为西部片
哦 闭嘴吧 你们俩 都已经结束了
Oh, quiet. Both of you. It's done.
大家好哟
Bonjourno!
聚会已经结束了 爸 - 啥
Party's over, Dad. - What,
你是说我不能再当伯爵了吗 - 恐怕不能了
you mean I'm not the Count anymore? -'Fraid not.
我们为什么连个简单的晚宴聚会都办不好
Why is it that we can't seem to pull off a simple dinner party?
因为你老是做得太过火 - 好吧
Because you always go overboard. - Yes,
但是这次真的不能再简单了 就是简单的代名词
but this one was bare bones. Simplicity itself.
你有一只山羊吐在厨房♥里了
One of your goats just threw up in the kitchen.
那是一盏吊灯
哦 你们好 安装得怎么样了
Oh, hello. How goes the installation?
我们还得装直流转换器
Well, we had to put in a transformer for the DC,
等我们拉好线
so after we pull the wires,
固定好梁 她就可以尽情摇摆了
brace the beam, she'll be ready to roll.
Daphne Daphne
Daphne, Daphne.
你知道我要捐给博物馆那幅Mike Shaw的油画吧
You know the Mike Shaw painting that I'm donating to the museum?
Frasier建议我们为它举办一个告别晚宴聚会
Frasier suggested we throw a farewell dinner party for it.
我们邀请了一些收藏家同僚们
We've invited some fellow collectors.
呃 Niles 我一直在考虑 过来坐 亲爱的
Uh, Niles, I've been thinking... Come and sit down, darling.
也许你不该再
Maybe it's time you stop
和你哥一起开晚宴聚会了
throwing dinner parties with your brother.
什么 - 你们过去的历史记录确实不怎么样
What? - You don't exactly have the best track record.
开聚会是一门艺术
Well, throwing dinner parties is an art.
要多加练习才能完美 - 不行
It takes time to perfect. - No.
可是 - 不行
But... -No.
不行 必须得停
No, it has to stop!
也许咱们俩应该
Maybe you and I should
试试一起开聚会 - 咱们俩
try throwing a party together. -You and me?
这么大的跨越 你确定吗
Such a big step, are you sure?
也许我们是时候作为伴侣参加娱乐活动了
Maybe it's time we entertain as a couple.
哦 谢谢亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling.
不好意思 已经过了四点了
Excuse me, it's after four o'clock.
我明天来装完怎么样 - 我想也
What if I finish this tomorrow? - Well, I suppose...
哦 想都别想 我雇你的时候
Oh, no you don't. You said "One
你说一天能装完 那就必须一天装完
day" When I hired you, and that's what it has to be.
所以赶紧干活 因为今天晚上之前
So get cracking, because something's
总得有什么东西挂在天花板上
going to be hanging from that rafter by the end of the day.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
Daphne 你这件事处理得真大方
Daphne, you handled that so masterfully!
就好像他没戴着那条权威的工具腰带似的
As if he weren't wearing that authoritative tool belt at all!!
哦 Niles Niles 幸好你在这
Oh, Niles, Niles, thank goodness you're here!
我脑子里关于聚会的主意已经侧漏了
I am simply percolating with party ideas.
听我说 你考虑过
Listen, have you thought of
邀请画家本人吗 他就住在这里
inviting the artist himself? He lives in town, you know.
是啊 我向他的画廊发出了邀请
Yes, I extended an invitation through his gallery,
但他拒绝了 - 那太糟糕了
but he declined. -That's too bad.
那么 我想出了
Well then, I have come up with
我们这个艺术小团体的完美娱乐活动
the perfect entertainment for our little art crowd.
激进场景美食家小剧场
It's a radical tableau vivant troupe.
我也不知道什么意思 但是他们确实
I don't know. But they do
提供工作服和浴帽 这样我们就不用担心了
provide smocks and shower caps, so we're covered.
Frasier 我要和Daphne一起办聚会
Frasier, Daphne and I are throwing the party.
Daphne 好啊 随便 毕竟是你的画
Daphne? Well. Fine, suit yourself. It's your painting.
我就做我的拿手菜好了
I suppose I could just make my signature dish.
Daphne会负责食物的
Daphne's handling the food.
太好了 你们准备上那种从盘子到餐巾
Lovely. You'll be serving those sad brown chunks
完美避开嘴巴的褐色不明块状物是吗
that make their way from plate to napkin, bypassing mouth completely?
那叫皮卡迪利牛肉
It's called Piccadilly Beef,
而且我说服她不做那个了 谢天谢地
and I talked her out of it, thank God.
整件事都安排好了
The whole thing's being catered.
我们有康奈尔烤鸡
We're having Cornish game hens,
野生稻米填料 绝妙的配菜
wild rice stuffing, wonderful sides
还有各种好菜 - 填料 真棒
...and all heat-and-serve. -Stuffin'. Lovely.
我想你仅仅作为客人参加也会很开心的
I think you'd be happy to be just a guest,
就这一次
for once.
"仅仅作为客人"
"Just a guest"!
在我弟弟家里 你知道的
In my brother's home. You know,
我从来都没有只当个客人
I've never been just a guest before.
过去我总是觉得自己是家人
Before, I always felt like family.
哦 看哪 她来了
Oh look! Here she is now:
操办盛宴的女主人
the hostess with the mostest.
看来Niles已经告诉你了
I see Niles told you.
没错 很抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry,
我不会参加你的晚宴处♥女♥秀了 Daphne
I won't be attending your debut soiree, Daphne.
我希望不会打乱你的座位安排
your seating plan. I hope that doesn't upset
我们安排的是自助餐
It's going to be a buffet.
自助餐
Buffet!
好吧
Well,
如果你需要什么帮助 你知道我的电♥话♥号♥码
if you should need any help, I think you know my phone number.
我们家快速拨号♥三号♥键
Number three on our speed dial.
三号♥键 真有趣
Number three. Interesting.
真想不到你这么镇定
I can't believe how calm you are.
要是我肯定已经乱成一团了
I would be a nervous wreck by now.
我一开始也很紧张 但是每做一步我就想
Well, I was nervous at first. But every step I thought,
"Frasier和Niles会怎么做" 然后别那么做就好了
"How would Frasier and Niles do this?"... and didn't do that.
Daphne 我回来了 - 来了 妈
Daphne, I'm home!! - Coming, Mum.
录像呢 你不是去租"荒岛余生"了吗
Where's the video? I thought you were going to rent "Castaway".
我要是想看一个人对着个排球讲两个小时
If I wanted to watch someone talk to a volleyball for two hours,
我就和你Evelyn姨妈一起待在曼彻斯特了
I would have stayed in Manchester with your Aunt Evelyn.
那你今晚准备干什么
Well, what are you going to do all night?
哦 不用担心我
Oh, you needn't worry about me.
我要去看付费频道的拳击赛
I'm going to watch a boxing match on pay-per-view.
没有什么比两个虎背熊腰 汗流浃背的猛♥男♥
Ooh, there's nothing like two great, sweaty beasts...
毫无意义地互殴更让人着迷了 我真想念你父亲
beating each other senseless... I miss your father.
好了 Alice 该把蜡笔收起来了
Come on, Alice, it's time to put away your crayons.
快看 我把我的名字写得大大的
Lookit. I wrote my name really big.
哦 让我看看 - 写在这 还有这 还有这
Oh, let's see. -There, and there, and there,
还有那 - 我的天
...and THERE! -Oh, my God!
Alice 哦Daphne 太抱歉了 - 哦 不用担心
Alice! Oh, Daphne, I am so sorry. -Oh, it's not to worry.
会擦掉的 就是一点蜡笔而已
It'll come out, it's only a little crayon.
擦得更糟了 - 我能解决
That's worse. -I can handle this.
Niles有个常用的艺术品修复师
Niles has an art restorer he uses all the time.
我去拿他的名片
I'll get his card.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mommy.
没事的 宝贝 但是从现在开始
I know, honey. But from now on,
只能在你自己画的画上签名 好吗
just only sign your own artwork, okay?
因为我画的更好看吗 - 对啊
'Cause mine is prettier? -Yeah.
他的名片在这 - 好的
Here's his business card. -Okay.
我马上去找他 - 告诉他是紧急事故
I'll run it right over. -Just tell him it's an emergency.
我们是常客了 幸好Niles不在
We're very good customers. I'm just glad Niles isn't here.
他对这种事没有我看得这么开
He doesn't take these things in his stride like I do.
好了 又救了一场火
There, another fire put out.
哦 天哪 烤鸡
Oh, my God. The hens!
我的天 - 好吧 别慌 我能处理
Oh, my God! -Okay, don't panic. I can handle this.
都已经这样了 Daphne 现在怎么办
Oh, look at that, Daphne. Now what are you going to do?
我不能给宴会承办人打电♥话♥ 他们在承办
Well, I can't call the caterer. They were doing
一个大型聚会 最后才到我们家
A big party and we were their last stop.
哦 我知道了 给Frasier打电♥话♥
Oh, I know, call Frasier.
他肯定认识几个承办人
He's gotta know some caterers.
自从我抢了他宴会筹划主席的职位
Well, he was upset since I took over his
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表