Oh, Roz, hey, come and join me. I'm in a bit of a pickle.
我不确定Grant一家适合我们的房♥子
I... I'm not sure the Grants are the right family for our house.
谁 - Grant一家 我们给造房♥子的
Who? - The Grants. The people who moved into the house we built.
你回去了 - 就去了几次
You went back there? - Just a few times,
没错 就想和他们谈谈房♥子的
yes, to try to share with them the principles
装饰风格 房♥间安排 总体宜居性
of decor, room flow, general livability.
之后他们直接让我走 直接了当
Then they literally showed me the door. Yes, Roz, the very door
让我从我装的门走出去
I hung for them in the first place.
花点时间想想有多讽刺
Take a moment to digest the irony.
不然你想呢 那是他们的房♥子
What do you expect, it's their house.
是但是我帮忙造的 - 解开延长线
Yes, but I helped to build it. - Okay, untangling extension cords
和拌颜料可不算是造房♥子
and stirring paint isn't exactly building a house.
我知道我做的不多
Oh, I know I didn't do much.
事实上我的手一直不是很巧
The truth is I've never really been very handy.
小学的时候我给父亲做了个烟灰缸
In elementary school, I made an ashtray for my dad.
结果着火了
It caught fire.
Fraiser 任务完成了现在就要松手了
Frasier, you did your part, but now you have to let go.
可怜的一家 可能还以为你是有钱的自大狂
Poor family. Probably think you're some rich arrogant guy
到处发号♥施令 - 天呐
who's bossing everyone around. -Oh, Lord.
也许我该去道歉 Roz 我最不希望
Well, maybe I owe them an apology, Roz, I mean the last thing
Marge和Chet把我
I want Marge and Chet to think of me
当做什么势利眼
is that I'm some sort of snob.
我说过他们在
Did I tell you they have a cow mailbox
车道尾装了个牛型邮箱吗
at the end of their driveway?
我妈就有啊 - 毕竟是威斯康星州
My mom has a cow mailbox. - Well, sure, that's Wisconsin.
那里大红配大绿
The buckle on the bumpkin belt.
你们俩好 - 你好 Daph
Hey, you two. - Oh, hi, Daph.
请给我来杯拿铁 - Daphne
A latte, please. - Daphne!
看看这个 我的第一份薪水
Here it is. My first paycheck.
税后74.12美元
$74.12 post tax.
看看各位 我在用我微薄的薪水
See, everybody! I'm helping out my well-to-do daughter
资助我富得流油的女儿
with my pittance of a paycheck.
谢谢 - 我猜你是要阻止我上班
Thanks. - I suppose you're going to ask me to stop working here.
不过我才不管你是不是尴尬
Well, I don't care if you are embarrassed.
我就算是死 也会像你说的那样
I will contribute to the household
继续补贴家用 - 在这签名
like you told me, even if it kills me. - Sign here.
好吧 那我就在这做到死吧
Right, then. I'll just work here till I keel over dead.
请从我的薪水里留点钱买♥♥副好棺材
Kindly set aside a few pennies from my pay for a nice casket.
早办好了
Already taken care of.
相当于四根动物毛发和一颗成年甲虫头
Four rodent hairs, and the head capsule of an adult grain beetle.
好 我听到了巧克力就说它吧 每百克
Okay, I heard chocolate, I'll take chocolate. Per 100 grams,
政♥府♥允许其中平均带有大约
the government allows an average of approximately
60份零碎虫尸和一根可疑的的毛发
60 insect fragments and the odd rodent hair.
但让我们假设你注意饮食
But let's say you want to play it safe.
也许喝一罐果汁
Maybe drink a can of fruit juice.
那总健康了 是吗
That's healthy... or is it?
没错 要是你眼中的健康
Well, sure... if your idea of healthy
是大约五颗蝇卵和一只蚷
is approximately five fly eggs and a maggot!
这就是你们的政♥府♥ 各位
This is your government, people!
好的 感谢Crane医生今天到场
All right, let's thank Dr. Crane for coming by today...
但我恐怕我们时间有限
...but I'm afraid we're out of time.
好的 再来一个 然后我们就说再见
Okay, okay, one more, and then we have to say goodbye.
我走之前不能忘了老朋友 热狗
Well, I can't leave without mentioning our friend, the hot dog.
也许它该改名叫做 热寄生虫性囊肿
Or perhaps it should be called "Hot parasitic cysts,
虫尸 沙子配动物粪便 谢谢
insect fragments, general grit, and rodent droppings." Thank you.
感谢Crane医生 带来这样启发性演讲
Thank you, Dr. Crane, for that most enlightening talk,
还正好在午餐前
and right before lunch.
请大家排成一列有序去食堂
Everyone exit in a single line to the cafeteria, please.
干得好 Niles - 谢谢
Good job, Niles! - Thanks.
曾经有一度将近触礁失事
It was touch and go there for a while,
但你还是撑过来绘声绘色
but you came through with flying colors.
热狗那个你编得实在太妙了
Hey, quick thinking making up that stuff about the hot dogs.
谢谢 爸 但我啥也没编
Thanks, dad, but you know, I didn't make anything up.
我说热狗的事是编的也没有关系
I said it was okay to make up that stuff about the hot dogs,
毕竟我是每天早上都要吃的最爱
which I love and had for breakfast.
没错 可能我真的是胡编乱造了
Yes, well, I guess I was faster on my feet than I knew.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我就是想说你在上面真棒 - 谢谢
I just wanted to say, you were great up there. - Thank you.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid!
给你
Here.
喔 谢谢你 市民警官Niles
Wow! Thanks, Citizen-Officer Niles!
谢谢你和我一起来 Roz
Thanks for coming along with me, Roz.
我不知道只有我的话他们会不会开门
I'm not sure they'd open the door if it was just me.
又是他
It's him again!
很抱歉打扰你们 这是Roz - 你好
I--I'm sorry to disturb you. You remember Roz. - Hi!
你好 - 我就是想说
Hello. - I... I just wanted to say
我真为我上周的行为道歉
how sorry I am for my behavior this last week.
我越了界而且控制欲太强了
I've been intrusive and controlling.
我忽略了这是你家的事实
I lost sight of the fact that this is your home
你想怎么做都好 我真诚地希望你
to do with as you will, and I sincerely wish you all
能在这长久开心地住下去
many years of happiness in it.
谢谢 - 想进来坐会儿吗
Thank you. - You care to come in?
我们很开心能进来做客
Oh, we'd be honored to be guests in your home.
噢 你们就这么装饰的啊 - 喜欢吗
Oh, look what you've done with the place! - Do you like it?
我觉得很好 你觉得呢 Frasier
I think it's great. What do you think, Frasier?
想要转一圈吗
Would you like to take a tour?
我们昨天刚重刷好小房♥间
We just finished repainting the den yesterday.
Frasier 你一定得看看
Oh, Frasier, you've got to see this.
哇 紫色哦
Oh? Oh... wow, that's purple!
很感谢你让我们参观 你家很棒
Thank you again for the tour. Your home is lovely.
我们很喜欢 - 就像我们梦想里的那样
We like it. - It's the kind of home we've always dreamed of.
没错 - 晚安
Yes! - Good night.
晚安
Good night.
Frasier 我为你骄傲 - 我做到了
Frasier, I am very proud of you. - I did it.
我没批评 也说任何带偏见的话
I didn't criticize. I said nothing judgmental.
我对他们糟糕的品味一句话也没说
I didn't say a single word about their horrible, horrible taste.
你很棒 - 我终于做到了
You were great. - I finally did it!
这场终极测试我算是通过了
This was the ultimate test and I passed!
我终于可以放手了
I can finally let go.
再见 房♥子
Good-bye, house.
我放手了
I release you.
他们要报♥警♥了 - 闭嘴
They're gonna call the police!! -Shut up!
这样更好
It's better this way!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表